Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purejuice

VIP Member
Not to derail: But who the F**K in their right mind is pro-COVID?
My grandparents from Montreal living in Florida know a few undocumented workers who got vaccinated. Some NYC cousins visiting FL also got vaccinated there.
The trend -- and not just in FL but world wide -- is for migrants to avoid vaccination.
Happy your grandparents' associates are the exception.
As I'm sure you know, DeSantis has taken numerous initiatives to flout CDC "suggestions". This is just today's.
Not to derail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

sammy13

QUOTE="Gibson, post: 4951008, member: 184401"]
Taking the absolute p**s!

As for the historically inaccurate oompa lumpa offering sewist lessons...really?! Don't waste mone
[/QUOTE]

😊Oh NO...’oompa lumpa’??? From a man...Is that a ‘size’ remark??? Careful...😎

• Wow

purejuice

VIP Member
Ruth went to a well-known private school and obviously comes from quite a "well to do" background, no Scouse accents there!
I made a half-hearted attempt at looking into what they might object to. I discovered she's the only person there who is gainfully employed (don't know what NL does) concomitant with her age and education. She does write exposés though, her sharp eye and tabloid journalist's ethics might be what they were talking about. Her current well-selling book is the memoir of a British women's prison director, ghostwritten by Ruth.
The passage SJ read from RK's How Stella Got Her Groove Back novel was, how you say in English? atrocious.

Last edited:

vampiregirl

I watched this instead of cadeaux hoping to improve my English😂
I love this guy, this is real passion. Also the comments from fans are hilarious.

Import /Export? 🙄She thinks she will just drive through the tunnel. The Pethericks said it's OK to do so...
Then she is very stupid

MidCenturyMadOne

VIP Member
I'd deffo think about spending $3K for three days with Bernadette Banner or six hours with Michele Carragher.
But not with the self-defined gormless.

Free Ruby.
There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home.
I have friends who have done the Michele workshops and loved them.

• Heart

purejuice

VIP Member
Who raised that grifter and allowed her this lifestyle all those years...right... the old cow from SA..its all for show...

All well..... but the Queen is 95...very classy for a 95 yearold...
And we all want to be carrying the same bag as Kylie and Kris Jenner. Or Jamie Chua, Posh and St. Beyoncé.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Actually he did go to a Canadian art college however he could have studied digital art, graphic art etc. It is mentioned somewhere in his bio can’t remember exactly where.
Looked it up he has a degree in graphic art from Sheridan College.
Though I have no credentials, I have an eye for art and actually did some professionally-related art history, scholarly papers, etc.. I was just talking to an expert friend about how modern the face of the madonna looks in a famous French stained glass window, and she laughed and said it was.
That said, I thought the face of St. Cecilia he did for the chateau chapel looked pretty good. Which has no bearing on his grift ethic. I think his logos for Manor Maker and Lalande are mystifyingly bad. Maybe one of you talented people is a typography expert and can tell us why?

purejuice

VIP Member
More of Mister Cole:
Ouf. The grift in his rap on why you need his personal branding services is deep. It's horse pucky on a level of gibberish I haven't seen in a long time. Dang.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member

SSB and BJJ are such bell ends

Potty comes across ... nice 👍

Christ in a biscuit 🍪
Everyone needs to be tortured by BJJ

Wait till professional piss take BJJ is now a porcelain .. grifter
... he needs reminders on eBay

he put a call ☎ out for the fans to buy him a set of dishes .....

ohhh ff sake ... ya need to share the pain
christ in a biscuit-ooh the catholics are not gonna like you (giggle)

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
More of Mister Cole:
Isn't that Chthulu, font of Lovecraftian horseshit? Which has all kinds of Gen X polyamorous IT nerd '90s horseshit entailed?
Decadigitus. In your dreams.

• Heart

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
They can now.
From the 12th of May, vaccination is open to all age (over 18) in France. Of course, they are not in the priority list but can get a jab in case of leftovers where they live.
EDIT :

Actually, it's not in case of leftovers but in any case. They can make an appointment and get their jab. (Source : my sister Haha !)

LonePalm

Chatty Member
Natti and Philip are certainly not paid to moderate the YT comments despite what they say.

Vino
Vino
9 hours ago
Fact of life: Can we see how the chateau stays "ship-shape" -- and who does it?? Tomaz Quaresma (volunteer) did this in a vlog and it showed there's more to chateau life than cooking and gardening...& opening gifts...There are about 12 rooms to dust, sweep, clean, polish and so on. Not to mention all the dishes to be washed...loos to be scrubbed. Who's up at dawn to start on the grand salon?????
Show less

Another beauty :
Maryann Hartzell
12 hours ago
Send Ruth home and get back together with Michael Potts.

And this one :

meribeth lowe
meribeth lowe
13 hours ago
Why does Ruth not allow herself to be filmed??? Strange I think.

Hide reply
Val Slater
Val Slater
13 hours ago
She got really trolled by the haters

And these ones are GOLD ! Tattlers are paid by Georges Soros now !!

Sara Viegas
Sara Viegas
14 hours ago (edited)
@gnssgrl she is Michael’s girlfriend, if you watch last year s episodes after the quarantine diaries I think she is there

Peggy Vick
Peggy Vick
14 hours ago
@gnssgrl Michael Potts girlfriend or wife.

Val Slater
Val Slater
13 hours ago
There is a vlog where Ruth talks to Stephanie about her novel which has just been published and how she got inspiration for parts from things which happened at La Lande. Unfortunately the haters on the other site were very critical about Ruth and her appearance and relationship with Michael. So much so that Ruth no longer wants to appear in the vlogs

Avani Green
Avani Green
13 hours ago (edited)
@gnssgrl If you go back to the first few episodes ever posted, Stephanie is hanging out with her friend Ruth in London. Then later is shows Ruth and Michael are together at the chateau (married). She's in lots of the early vlogs like barbecuing, costume parties, and stuff. Then she did a vlog or two (maybe vlog 40ish?) with Stephanie about a best selling book she wrote while at Lalande. It was summer I think. If you check out Michael on Instagram Ruth will pull up and the novels she's written. She hasn't been filmed in a while so it must be at her request but I wish she'd come back bc she's great on camera. If you haven't seen the early vlogs you're in for a treat, they are the best because they have the ultimate carefree-days vibe in them :D and are covered in epic foodie opportunities, you'll drool
Read more

Sara Viegas
Sara Viegas
12 hours ago
@Val Slater That is terrible!! I don't understand how people can be so hatefull! Is it the same website that got to Michael Petterick? It should just be taken down or something....

Lazy Daisy
Lazy Daisy
9 hours ago
She is Michael's significant other. She has been on camera several times but I think she is a bit camera shy.

Peggy Vick
Peggy Vick
8 hours ago
@Val Slater I hate TROLLS, who are so miserable that they must find fault in everyone & everything around them❗ Low life’s. Makes you wonder how people can go through life with that much disrespect for fellow humanity. I have also learned, there are PAID TROLLS to cause division among humanity. Research George SOROS. A billionaire, who made his fortune off the dead Jews. He is a pathetic thing, & pays milk to cause division around the World, using RIOTERS.
Show less

They always pull out the George Soros card! Definitely know who these people are, they are the ones that will do anything for a GRIFTER! They love a good cult!

purejuice

VIP Member
I get all my bags at Forever21 -- or from third world makers, I love an inner tube messenger bag -- and won't pay over $20. My tire tread messenger bags actually cost more. Otherwise, let death find me cultivating my cabbages carrying a chic mini back pack.
Back in the day, I had to wear evening dresses professionally, and the good ones got ruined immediately. Thereafter I wore $17 evening dresses I could run in. They were awesome.