Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milre

VIP Member
Tea Bag has an entire set of butt ass ugly LV luggage. You know he had that shit with him to make him appear upper crust. Maybe they'll tie it to the bumper.
You can get fake LV luggage at any corner in Paris, sure Sadie brought him some from her last trip😂
I just want to see the terrace updates ( or stagnation), what is going on with the water situation for the garden, how the trees they bought( stupid, thoughtless choices... Come on Dan, speak up!!), the progress of the koo koo China pantry.....AND last but not least......drum roll.....if the bird poopy tub of water got cleaned up!!!!

I know. I am asking for the world.
The construction/repair on the terrace is finished, they are now waiting for quotes for the slobs, it seems this will be done by another company.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Sorry I'm in a different time zone. So all this crap starts later for me. I also only watch while babysitting an upload. Cellphone based internet needs babysat. I wish the lady that did the great recaps was still interested. She was hilarious. I also wish I remembered her name.
I think she was in Texas. Then, after they had tornados, we didn’t hear from her anymore. I hope I’m wrong.

Better than my story: nearest I got to being a prostitute when I had s.. with my ex and next morning he gave me ( way too much) money for a taxi.... But hush, I never told anybody this story...
Anybody wanna know if I kept the money?
I bet you bought some nice shoes from the money... :p

• Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
It does look like a Kelly bag and I think it belongs to Anna from Chateau Lagorce. She's in the following insta story by Teabaggist and she could probably afford one.
Gwendoline has a LV handbag too. You can see it in 2 of the last Pethericks vlogs.

gigidarcy

And, according to the link provided, DeSantis won't vaccinate the undocumented workers living among you. Good luck with that.
Florida is literately running a vaccine tourism campaing, it's being heavily promoted in latin america to flight to Miami and get the vaccine right by the airport. And aparently New York is working on starting a similar thing that will start in a few weeks. I won't do it, will wait for the turn in my country by september/october, but people with money are actually traveling to get vaccineted in the us.

• Wow
Come on 100 euros a day... its much more..a few drinks in a gaydisco cost that much already..and his appartment, food and entertaining those young men...i think more about 300 euros a day..maybe even more..a lavish lifestyle isnt cheap...certainly not when you have to buy everything...for everyone when you want to steal the show...when you go on a dinner..with two..we all know how much that is, when you want to eat nice and luxurious..
Wow! Being a gay man sounds very expensive. I wonder how gay men without a high-paying job or no Patreon income could get by with the costs of living. :LOL: 😚

• Haha

Shibanut

He has one tartan in his very weird video on the Manor and Maker site, which is the screenshot I posted. Then there's a pic of him in a kilt, don't know if it's the same tartan.
Were I a betting man, I'd wager it is pure PVC and possibly printed tartan.
You’d lose your bet! Steve is from Fergus, Ontario, Canada. It can be more Scottish than Scotland In this small town. As a member of the Fergus Highland Games committee he would have a real kilt. May not be a recognized family tartan but it is genuine.

Festival committee

• Haha

FrenchGirl123

Chatty Member
No, not at all. Macron made it very clear that everyone can get vaccinated in France and you don't have to be in their health system. If you qualify for a shot (like be in the right age group) you can get one, so nothing can be deduced from this.
Correct. Like in many other countries in Europe.

I'm sorry, but this isn't true. Even non residents can get a shot without any problem in France, often even free of any costs.

The French government has already said that anyone living in France can be vaccinated, even if they are not yet registered in the French health system and therefore don’t have a carte vitale –

We contacted the French health ministry, who told us: “Everyone residing in France will be invited to get vaccinated according to the prioritisation of groups as outlined in the vaccination campaign.”
So there’s no problem for foreign residents in France.

Yes you're correct.
I was just explaining Selmar's situation in France to @purejuice .
Like in many other European countries, the vaccination against Covid is for anybody living in the country.
It's not a matter of nationality of course or having legal paperwork done !

Maple fairy

VIP Member
I'd love to have the link for this.
Their website has no offers, only wallpaper.
Still stunned by what some grifters on ETTC called a chateau -- a substandard suburban ranch in some grotty French burb. Ugh.
I just clicked the bars to the upper right hand side on their page. Sections are there such as Manor, Maker and just clicked on these and a page opened up with content. I just goggled them and the website you referenced popped up.

Attachments

King Kong

What i have seen of it..the underlaying structure and the stairs are not yet finished..just the bit that started to collapse..but never mind Fanny Flash...she just ingnores the rest ....and focusses on the tiles on top of the terrace..At first she should pull that awfull structure down..those australian men have built..
AGREED.....That “structure” is crap

Maple fairy

VIP Member
@FrenchGirl123 the Santiago de Compostela well that triggered something. Some of my relatives did the genealogy test different companies. Came back that our French family originated in Spain. As said thought it was crazy as there is extensive research on our family as a very large group never a mention of Berry region or Spain. If true they may have been part of the pilgrimages. I know quite a few people that either walked or biked one of the routes.
Wow like I keep saying learn a lot here not just idle gossip. I must talk to my relatives.

witchgrass

VIP Member
So LaLaLandies are off on an awfully big adventure again... 👏

Visiting Chateau Lagorce... To frolic arround and make hours of footage with snorting and see trough dresses. Cant wait!

View attachment 576600
Yay! I love Anna. Edd seems like a whiney bitch and he should watch his mouth and stop talking down to her. The channel would be unwatchable without her.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
The best place to buy fake designer bags is in NYC!
Think about it....
When someone asks, "Where did you buy your bag?"
You say: "I got this from my trip to NYC, on Fifth Avenue!" Sounds legit, right? :LOL:

View attachment 581218

You're right, putting the LV backpack on display on his IG stories is such a Teabag Trottist thing to do.
I got a great overnight bag from there in 2010 and still use it!

• Heart

Gibson

VIP Member
I will have to disagree with the comment that "a bag is a bag." One of the big differences in bag quality is the hardware. Good quality handbags use solid brass or other solid metal fittings that have some heft. This helps prevent grab and go theft as cheap hardware will break and the bad guy runs off with the bag. Also, quality materials, especially leather, will outlast cheaper materials by years and years. You get what you pay for in most instances. If you're happy with a cheap bag, go for it! Just don't expect it to look good in a few years if you use it regularly. I know there are exceptions, this is a generalization. I would rather have one good bag as opposed to several cheap bags.
A good bag to me is a Rucksack ;-)
As i said Mrs G, likes her bags. She said more or less something similar to me as well re theft. I would say though, that friends of ours were targeted for their designer goods whilst out and about. I think it is a mixture of statistics where theft is concerned. I am such a naysayer at times.

Gibson

VIP Member
GAG... Good on tea tag chick she got free targeted advertising. Journal sent for mummy Skankanee decided is hers... It's ALL hers... No balls Nik got a Mexican wrestler mask. More Lego because we all know poor Antoine has shit head parents who don't even buy him a trampoline or anything for the vast acres at their summer home. Potty got some crapduex.. They should just send him a sex robot so he's not treating a live woman like shit.
Wish I'd seen this post before. :)

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Nobody is pro covid. Let alone the governor of Florida. If you must know in the beginning when the vaccines first came out all the people from the north were coming down to Florida to get vaccines and it wasn’t leaving any vaccines for the residents of the state. So he made it clear that residents had first priority that you can’t just leave Michigan or Ohio to get a vaccine . We actually had Canadians coming here to Florida to get vaccines.
And, according to the link provided, DeSantis won't vaccinate the undocumented workers living among you. Good luck with that.

• Heart
  • Angry