Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes, she looked lovely. I think she's lightened her hair but it looks natural, not yellow like Fanny's! The new volunteer looked a bit stunned by it all - she looks like a good match for Davy! There was a lot of noise from the "cooks" in the kitchen - MP and Ruth. Ruth has quite a loud voice, maybe she was doing it on purpose as her background speaking was interfering with SJ in the vlog last time!
It sounded like buildingworks in that kitchen..what on earth were they cooking..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Arfarf

VIP Member
Unfortunately the new volunteer is called Fanny🙃. Two Fannies, need to be careful we don’t offend the new one.
Thought it was Franny. Still too close for comfort.

What was the big reveal??? FANNY IS PREGGERS?????!!!!!

Nope @Arfarf the big reveal was that SJ and co are also at Anna and Edd's chateau, and instead of Steph announcing it, Boy Meth-rick got in ahead and posted on the Insta story. They've just come back from wine tasting and are tipsy, trying to make crepes.
O.k. thanks. Oh my....what a crew!

witchgrass

VIP Member
OMG I just looked the price of La Mer moisturising cream and nearly fell out of bed <well it's 8am here lol) $680!! I hope it performs miracles for those that can afford it. Sorbolene from Coles at $1.75! Works just as well as expensive stuff and doesn't break the bank.
I've used it and it's too perfume-y for me. I have really dry skin and I like the feel, but pew.

My alpha hydroxy stuff actually works and costs $14.
Some say Nivea is just as good as La Mer, which is basically Nivea with alpha hydroxy (see above) added.
It's not. Nivea just sits on top of your skin and you feel cold and sticky.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I am really beginning to believe that the Shrekkers are much more devious than I thought. They are totally scamming Fanny. They are staying at the shatoo for free explaining their existence on the lockdown and Steve trading rent for work. All the while, they are figuring out ways to latch on to Fanny's fans like the parasites that they are. They are trying and perhaps succeeding, on roping in other hangers on to do workshops at their mirage of a chateau. I wonder if the feckless Marie has given them any money to hold a workshop date? They remind me so much of old-fashion con artists using made up words to confuse and/or seek to impress fools. Steve is way too "charming" to be believed. Any one who constantly smiles, no matter what is said or going on, is either an idiot, a psychopath, or a con. They both could be psychopaths and cons.
coda.

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
So interested to hear how the PlayMobile touched so many hearts here. SJ definitely has that Never Never Land charm. What lured me in was the artistic commune thing of people actually doing prelapsarian artisanal crafts to restore an old place themselves. My fantasy was and still is of Goat Girl down at the mill, goats eating the brambles, me making goat cheese in a really fetching Ernest Shepherd dairy maid outfit. And tying hand-woven ribbons around their necks.
Ooooh baby.
Adventures of Christopher Robin and his silly bear are also dear childhood memories. Oh and the cheese yummy.

So hang on..
Contrary opinion is trolling unless it is a contrary opinion that is accepted by the tin hatists.

Jody Bennet sounds like a hypocrite...
they like it both ways

purejuice

VIP Member
In fairness, this appears to have been written in 2010.
There's also this 10-year-old farming blog with what appears to be a former partner.

Gibson

VIP Member
Me! I hated the film, always have and those Oompa Lumpas were useless. :) There I've said it 40 years of repressed hatred and I was triggered by the costume.
Steph reminds me of Dorothy, a grown woman trying to dress like a girl expecting others to save her when she has the means to do it herself.
I need a lie down now.

Put an 'ist' on the end of a word and you're taking the p.. .ist.

Sums them up perfectly. A pair of p...ist takers and fakers.
@Gibson how do you feel about the Lollipop Guild?
[/QUOTE]

I have blocked my ears and refuse to look :) Years of therapy may ensue if I do.

• Haha

Pno

VIP Member
Is it just me or in the past few videos the most distracting thing has been the bulge in Davy's jeans? Quite the difference between him and Snorterella
:sneaky:
Thank you! Thought I was the only dirty bird drawn to Davy’s denim!

• Haha

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Travel to the EU from outside the EU maybe more complicated than people are aware of. A certificate from the person you are staying with they have to get from mayor and it cost 30 euro for each adult or family. Paid by the host. Wonder how this will effect people staying at the shit show.
You know how she'll do it .. just give them a booking confirmation for a B&B room or an apartment through her own website booking system.
No €30 fee to pay.
No extra task having to get external paperwork.
Just an email.

purejuice

VIP Member
So interested to hear how the PlayMobile touched so many hearts here. SJ definitely has that Never Never Land charm. What lured me in was the artistic commune thing of people actually doing prelapsarian artisanal crafts to restore an old place themselves. My fantasy was and still is of Goat Girl down at the mill, goats eating the brambles, me making goat cheese in a really fetching Ernest Shepherd dairy maid outfit. And tying hand-woven ribbons around their necks.
Ooooh baby.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gibson

VIP Member
Dear god!

Jeeze, you're on a roll @Gibson - I just snorted out my green tea (luckily I work from home).

The F plan diet ... I loved that line in Shirley Valentine.

I predict that Boy Meth-Rick heads to Lala Lande after this trip and asserts his design skills ... pushing Sir Snortsalot out to the hen house!
My favourite line as well. Great film!

• Heart

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
Yes, even us backward country hicks in the western US have been drinking Freixenet for many years. We also have cava and other wines from around the world. Of course, it all has to come across on covered wagons.
Freixenet (Freshnet) is Cava 😉

• Haha