Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Just spotted this on my FB - it appears these ‘courses/events’ are multiplying. I think the Canadian/Scottish/Welsh couple could have some serious competition!
That's the place owned by the sisters that Ian has drone footage of among his videos on YouTube. Six degrees of separation is probably an exaggeration.

Saw Ruth sat next to Michael Potts at dinner table yesterday's vlog
Are you jesting, he was sitting between FRK Marie and Canadian Sara.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

witchgrass

VIP Member
I'll pass that on to the other pioneers and mountain men!

I collected fancy paper napkins! Completely free to me and my parents as I would just grab an extra at weddings and other parties. I never felt deprived. What I had that many of these weirdos at the shatoo didn't appear to have was a loving family, a stable upbringing in a neighborhood with other children my age, and an imagination. Don't worry, I gave up the napkin collection around the age of 10. IMO, Davey spending all that time packing up the toys, hauling them to the shatoo, unpacking them, etc. is sad to me. Why not just bring some of them? Was it to say to the others, "Look what I have! I may not have a chateau and belong to a snooty boys and girls club, but I was doted on as a child by my parents as evidenced by this massive collection." Or was it just a way to try and connect with others on some level as his social skills are developmentally delayed? Harmless but questionable.
I thought it was cute. I wonder what the chances are of that episode going viral with collectors?

purejuice

VIP Member
I just clicked the bars to the upper right hand side on their page. Sections are there such as Manor, Maker and just clicked on these and a page opened up with content. I just goggled them and the website you referenced popped up.
What "page" do you refer to? The website link I gave doesn't have anything like what you're documenting

purejuice

VIP Member
Steve is irritating and his clothes are too small but he isn't awful. However, I cannot imagine spending serious $$$$ if the so-so-sewist is there. She/her just exudes

Me too. I could just about cope with Steve, despite his too-small clothes problem. The so-so-sewist, however, is more like a malevolent presence. One would be turning in for the night, see something in the corner of one's eye, and it would be the upholstered misery of Sara at the end of the landing. No, not for me.
I don't know. That Welsh/Canadian tartan was truly playing with my will to live.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

mrsp67

VIP Member
Biden et al has said the same, but in places like Florida, where the governor is pro COVID, people are asked for Florida ID, which undocumented workers don't have. Another Petri dish for COVID to mutate in.

Nobody is pro covid. Let alone the governor of Florida. If you must know in the beginning when the vaccines first came out all the people from the north were coming down to Florida to get vaccines and it wasn’t leaving any vaccines for the residents of the state. So he made it clear that residents had first priority that you can’t just leave Michigan or Ohio to get a vaccine . We actually had Canadians coming here to Florida to get vaccines.

purejuice

VIP Member
He seems to be registered as a self employed tradesman in France - at least, that's what they told their viewers in one of their earlier vlogs.
Doing this, he must have a Sécurité Sociale card (Public Social Security) and an official number.
So he can get a Covid jab and all what is included in the French public social and health insurance (which is a lot).
In counterpart, he has to pay his social charges and different taxes.
Thank you.

purejuice

VIP Member
Not to derail: Each state has its own playbook. Every state governor can choose to do what he/she sees fit, but no one is PRO-COVID. Calling someone Pro-COVID is not like calling someone Pro-Abortion or Pro-Death Penalty. :LOL: :poop:

Forgive me, but being a gay man sounds very expensive. ;)
Exactly.

• Haha

Wee Donkey

Ok as we had medical diagnosis on Shittylane.. some Wine & Spirits Education Trust stuff.

Cava is same method of production as champagne, just different country, grapes.

Prosecco is made by the Tank Method. Get tank of grape juice, carbonise it. Secondary fermentation done in a tank, then bottled, instead of in the bottle, with all the turning to get the muck out etc. Pretty similar to Asti and Asti Spumante.

Back in the 70's you used to get certain countries that produced their 'own' champagnes, Chablis etc.. California was well known for it. Under EU rules, they managed to protect Champagne (and the method terminology) to just that region.

I know lockdowns have been pretty awful for many folks, but those pics on St Michael's insta.. REALLY don't make her look good at ALL. Trying WAY too hard and not very successfully.

Apologies, been busy of late. Son's birthday ( extended edition, we celebrate month long), work and holy heck helping my children with online homework. Lordy think they forgot everything they've ever learned on purpose.

Last things first, Michael reunited with Steph, wearing what she wore two weeks in Chateau Unwrapped. Funny timelines. How long had he been there? Is he still there?

After Michael Potts arrived with Ruthie, Ruthie posted yet another photo of Belgium. She's became very diligent in posting almost daily photos on her Instagram during time before Easter and after. Photos of coffee, sights to see and bridges.

Michael also posted his Zeeland photos stopped before Steph told people.

Seriously timeline.

Lately she's there, (Ruth) michael acknowledges her, why isn't she shown? As a rather known novelist is she asking for a per diem?

Ok, going to view the vlogs between today's and when I last viewed.

Ok not going to lie loved the Playmobil part of this last vlog.

My son owns every Lego Star wars set, Star wars figure, ship, and what not because I wanted them. Mom said back then they were for boys.

Uh no.
Saw Ruth sat next to Michael Potts at dinner table yesterday's vlog

purejuice

VIP Member
So is there any way for anyone to facilitate an inspection visit happening? For the good of public health.
There's certainly a way to do it, but mastering the French bureaucracy with the French of a moron savant is a challenge.
Here's the best I did, not sure the authority is the correct one for restaurant inspections, which I could not locate.

Attachments

Midnightcowboy

My apologies if this has already been discussed but it was new to me today and I thought I would share. Can’t believe the pivot methinks comments from tattlers may have had an effect. Now providing accommodations including food and transportation. Disney inspired! Look out for copyright issues. Disney very protective of intellectual property. Marie W pops up as an expert now we know why she needs a vehicle & why she is not moving until later in the year. They’ve been busy! Any thoughts? Sorry it may have downloaded in the wrong sequence.

As someone mentioned before it really smacks & smells like catfish. Maybe he’s playing a game but he does seem ripe for the pickings!

Why is a subsequent post mixing wit a previous

Shouldn't this be bonding?

Attachments

Bored Mermaid CC

VIP Member
I think the practicing Catholics may be more upset by the way she treats the chapel as some kind of fancy playhouse. I'm lapsed so can offer no opinion without feeling guilty.
not a catholic but child attended such a school and always had to remind me not to make jokes of this sort in the school or on the grounds or during any conversation with any member of staff-apparently my sense of humor embarrassed my kid during the tender teen years

I had to look that word up - nice! Thanks for helping me expand my vocabulary.
I’m the daughter of an antiques dealer who dragged me to a zillion flea markets and auctions-figured better to learn then mope

Seems like Sillymar's très excité ... 🤣
how can we tell….I’m never sure if he does that quiet talk when he is excited or sullen or if it’s the other way round.

• Haha

purejuice

VIP Member
Thanks for bringing this topic up again as I have been thinking about it too much for my own good. I also pity him because Tatayana is not a queen, she's a black widow spider and he's firmly caught in her web. He's obviously a lonely middle-aged man without many friends. My brother, who is also a lonely middle age man, albeit very good looking, got caught by a much younger and very pretty black widow and scammed out of thousands of dollars and ended up with a broken heart. All the signs were there, but he didn't or chose not to see them. These black widows are cunning and predatory and at 50 years old, Tat knows what she is doing. Why does Sillyman think he's desirable to someone like her? Come on, look in the mirror, look at your lifestyle, do you really think a woman like that is attracted to you for who you really are? He's making such a fool of himself. On top of that, he's responding positively to these wannabes on YT comments! Wow! This guy is more naive than I ever imagined. If he does have the money for a chateau, then he doesn't need "partners" to invest. Way too risky! I hope he has a family member or friend that will have a serious heart to heart talk with him. He needs to be pulled out of the clouds and put back firmly on terra firma. And for everyones sake, stop putting this juvenile puppy love on display, it's embarrassing.
At least he got his teeth cleaned.
As for Tatyana being a predator, the jury's out on that.
I think she has a type. And whether or not Selmar has a bag of gold under the floorboards of the camper, he's not signaling big bucks to gold diggers of the type you mention. And he makes very clear he's a solitary. Even if he's flirting wildly in public.
Check out her IG.
FB:
Ama:
Harry Potter slash blog:

Reactions: 1

Milre

VIP Member
Does the terrace look good?
Can't see a difference. The only change is this drainage which was seen in some of the vlogs. I wonder why she did let them do the stairs. They will come back to repair one or two stones but the real change will be once the terrace is paved properly

Reactions: 1