The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'm probably more shocked by this than by anything else she's done/not done to the building. (Human, animal, plant rights violations are worse. But just not hooking in$talled infra$tructure up is insane. Why would neither Potts nor Nick nor IJ intervene?)
Because they are as clueless as she is, plus they weren’t there as much at the time. When they installed the radiators, she probably ran out of money and did not pay the workmen, who left to never return. Nobody knew what he was doing at the time and what is connected and how and where, or not connected. Same thing happened with the guys that initially installed the replaced electrics, it’s a maze of wires everywhere.

Yes. I'm surprised no one's been seriously hurt running the place like this.
Pure luck. Disaster is still around every corner though....

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Masonite board primed with gesso maybe? You are right very thin and cheap.
Its plywood. Often used by artists as a cheap alternative to canvas. I was an art student and that's what we used to practice on.

Reactions: 18
Hello. I am french. I don't spreak english. Pour apporter de l'eau à votre moulin : go To Flicks. More 300 old photos. Thank's. 🙂👍
Hi Mariza (bienvenue); there are some French ppl here - ready to help you:love:

Reactions: 17

moderator please be advised new thread

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.