The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call max £4000 spent on a car, rest on jam jars and second hand tat.
I'd wager as much body dysmorphic plastic surgery like liposuction and cosmetic ortho like veneers as she can manage. And fancy hair extensions. That blowing the strawberry shot on her birthday one of you geniuses here picked up on tells me exactly what she wants to look like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
€38.99
can eat with the family if you wish - saw it somewhere 2019 on one of the websites
thought that seemed a bit of a rip off - the dinners in the vlogs don't look that good
I'm sure a restaurant would be better for the money
bonus for some will be that they don't have to drive after drinking
no idea about the availability or cost of a taxi to a good restaurant from there, perhaps @Clara Burnett knows?
she could have a captive market because of the location / travel, bit like airports, overpriced and rubbish
Wow! That's a bit high for what they offer. The most expensive dish I remember seeing them prepare for guests was chicken. Hopefully, the price would include wine. Is there a discount if you eat with The Family as you wouldn't be served at your own table?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! That's a bit high for what they offer. The most expensive dish I remember seeing them prepare for guests was chicken. Hopefully, the price would include wine. Is there a discount if you eat with The Family as you wouldn't be served at your own table?
Maybe it's because it comes on paaaahhhhfect porcelaaaaaaiiiinne.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Most of the bathrooms have leaking fittings that were cheap indeed. No pressure, no hot water. And they're not cleaned properly. One would be lucky if one only finds old hair in the drains. An average youth hostel definitely scores better in this department.
You are too strict, remember back in the days in SJ favourite century they used to have a bath only once in a month and just powdered over any dirt and smell. With all the mice and dust she is just going for the authentic feel. Also water was not safe to drink that's why wine and beer was drunk daily. A royal would never work in the gardens not to spoil her teint.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember noting the Fleuries' charges for food in a much more well-restauranted location seemed way out of line too. I suppose food cooked by amateurs in non-government-inspected unhygienic kitchens is worth more.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
No, on the contrary, increased price if eating with the shitolaine (YT & TV- star).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, renovating a palazzo in Venice is such a great investment! The city is projected to sink in the next 50 years lol.
She'll get scammed into paying way too much for another damp and moldy heap that will not raise in value no matter how much she does to it. After all the money she has dumped into the HMN it still hasn't increased in value, that's because she paid too much for it begin with and really hasn't done anything to improve its worth. Too much money spent on decorating and accumulating junk which does nothing for the value of the structure. She states that this doesn't bother her (yeah, I bet) because it's her forever home. I'd be pretty disappointed and more than a little embarrassed.

• Heart
On the French TV program Bienvenue chez Nous, the couple who got this bedroom....ended up putting the mattress on the floor to be able to sleep for what was left of their night.
No need to say that they were not impressed by the chateau 😅
But Stephanie did win in the end😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember noting the Fleuries' charges for food in a much more well-restauranted location seemed way out of line too. I suppose food cooked by amateurs in non-government-inspected kitchens is worth more.
I haven't seen the Fleurie offer but remember that there is also the time cost of providing the meals. If you serve dinner to guests you pretty much have to give up your evening to prepare, serve and clear it, so I would not object to paying for that if it was a decent standard. Locally sourced meat, fruit and vegetables from the garden, that sort of thing. Being able to enjoy a glass or two of wine and not have to drive would be nice. But the only decent-looking food I think I have seen at HMN is when Nic's Marie is there.

Imagine if you went to SJ's and it was pork for dinner....we already know how that gets chucked about, raw, on the kitchen table. :sick::poop:(n)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
You hit the nail on the head! Venice here we come!
That's why she doesn't care about the decoration anymore (except her own apartment). Walls will be filled with fan art, shelves full of gifted tat, SnortaLot has become her interior designer... ;) Her tit-o is transforming into an office, her workplace more than a home.

• Heart
Currently on #61 (middle of 2019?). I am sure many of you have already seen all of them so I would like to ask you: will it get better or worse once quarantine starts? Would you recommend her patreon to me?
Watch them, form your own opinion and do what you want with your money.

Reactions: 14
I remember noting the Fleuries' charges for food in a much more well-restauranted location seemed way out of line too. I suppose food cooked by amateurs in non-government-inspected unhygienic kitchens is worth more.
The high prices are there for a reason, they don't want to cook for their guests.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's why she doesn't care about the decoration anymore (except her own apartment). Walls will be filled with fan art, shelves full of gifted tat, SnortaLot has become her interior designer... ;) Her tit-o is transforming into an office, her workplace more than a home.
Oooh....good thinking! I bet you are right. Makes sense.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, renovating a palazzo in Venice is such a great investment! The city is projected to sink in the next 50 years lol.
She'll get scammed into paying way too much for another damp and moldy heap that will not raise in value no matter how much she does to it. After all the money she has dumped into the HMN it still hasn't increased in value, that's because she paid too much for it begin with and really hasn't done anything to improve its worth. Too much money spent on decorating and accumulating junk which does nothing for the value of the structure. She states that this doesn't bother her (yeah, I bet) because it's her forever home. I'd be pretty disappointed and more than a little embarrassed.
I thought he was Welsh, why was he connected with a Scottish festival and wearing a kilt?!
Kilts and tartans are traditional for Welsh too. The best traditional Welsh costumes are for women with those incredible hats!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.