The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always suspected that Selmar busted up the pipe that caused the backlog in finishing the loo?
Looking at the unnaturally large amounts of food that are consumed in the shito on a daily basis it's highly plausible... I should think that the evacuation pipes are under constant and considerable strain, no doubt requiring the intervention of various plumbers at all times of the night and day ... .The inmates are probably used to waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of plumbers struggling to unblock the pipes. Selmar looks as if he's about to explode ... . A closer examination of his clothing would probably confirm that he's coming apart at the seams. Apparently, he's been desperately trying to find a reinforced loo that can cope with the terrible strain of evacuation...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Like it or not, that shade of blue is the other national color of the Dutch. The queen and their children all wore it when the king was crowned.
I am Dutch..nothing wrong with royal blue...but not in combination with that yellow notingthing she is wearing above..and our queen always wears shoes that fit...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was having a snack of my favorite Harvest Snaps when I started watching this but lost my appetite when her father's paintings started taking center stage....some people may like his "art" but to me it's vomit inducing....I swear, I'm definitely NOT a prude, but to think that he was a genius for that tripe!...with all the vajayjays and tits and little peckers and balls or twigs and berries, whatever you want to call them...it's almost like childrens drawings....this woman has a seriously twisted mind if she thinks her father's erotica is appropriate for a daughter to worship.

Sorry for the rant but I'm still retching over it.
First, love Harvest Snaps!
Second, after reading your comment I should have waited until my breakfast had gone down before watching the vlog.
Third, how the hell do the framers stop themselves from laughing and mocking the horrid 'paintings' when they come in.
Fourth, WTF is with the framed painting that is going in SJ's salon? She is such a narc that she doesn't even mind staring at naked portrait of her that her father did. Yuick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am Dutch..nothing wrong with royal blue...but not in combination with that yellow notingthing she is wearing above..and our queen always wears shoes that fit...
I kind of like Maxima.
She has the very best jewels of all the royals as well. Some rocks!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi, new member here. I stumpled upon the Chateau diaries on watching-old-houses-get renovated-binges which started with Windy City Rehab on HGTV and was then followed by Christine McConell's renovation of her creepy 19th century mansion. Currently reading through all the past threads (30+ in just a few momths!!) about this channel. Unfortunately my local HGTV channel only has the Dick and Angel show available and not the DIY spinoff or I guess I would have found out about the chateau sooner!

So far I love:
- Stephanie traveling and visiting museums
- showing other mansions, refurbishings, really anything having to do with interior, art, history
- fashion and DIY
- all the pets

I don't like:
- the costume parties aka appropriation hell
- elaborate food vlogs

Currently on #61 (middle of 2019?). I am sure many of you have already seen all of them so I would like to ask you: will it get better or worse once quarantine starts? Would you recommend her patreon to me?
Yes, if you invest 5 Euros and save on the next Starbucks coffee. You can binge watch all the old patreon videos in a month or two and then stop being a patreon. The patreon videos are more like the old Sunday at the chateau videos. I actually continue to be patreon though my plan was just to binge watch because I quite enjoy the patreon content and then I have an extra video to look forward to on Wednesday, which unfortunately are for some reason posted really late at night.

Reactions: 3
First, love Harvest Snaps!
Second, after reading your comment I should have waited until my breakfast had gone down before watching the vlog.
Third, how the hell do the framers stop themselves from laughing and mocking the horrid 'paintings' when they come in.
Fourth, WTF is with the framed painting that is going in SJ's salon? She is such a narc that she doesn't even mind staring at naked portrait of her that her father did. Yuick
Harvest Snap Black Pepper is the BOMB DIGGITY!!!!
Yes, watching it while or even before eating is not recommended...
I was thinking the same thing!!!...I guess, as professionals, they have to tamp down their hilarity at times but it would have been hard for me not to roll on the floor laughing...after I threw up, of course...
Like I said, she has a seriously twisted mind to worship his erotica.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don't like DJ's paintings and I really really don't like the frames SJ chooses for them. To me they are completely at odds with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Selmar the Human Beetroot :ROFLMAO:
You made me think of this... :ROFLMAO:
Canta con los Fruittis: ¡Los Fruittis! - YouTube

When SJ had to follow Matt and stung herself on the nettles, all I could think was: "Why are you not appropriately dressed?!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Watched Sadie's vlog...
BJJ snorts, Ma Sherrie breathes heavily. Is Sadie taking over Michael's territory; Gardening, Flower Arrangement, Green House stuff. They even hired Steve to clear the walled garden once a week... If she weren't happy living in the converted Stables, I'd take a shot and guess she would have ended up with the Gardener's Cottage and Bertie is more attached to her, than to Michael. Are there problems in Paradise at Begmania?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
SJ needs a stylist and a GOOD interior decorator who specializes in restorations, and then she needs to LISTEN to them. Oh, and a COMPETENT general manager to keep all these crazy renovations (I.e. Remudelings) in line.

What is going on with the terrace? Looks like another job done half-assed and unfinished.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can't find the post to quote, 1000 pardons. But it is possible that one's Mummy doesn't give one birthday presents and sends one away at Christmas because one's Daddy spoils one rotten.
Watching today, the hanging of Daddy's painting in which Daddy is rogering.....Mummy? In one's boudoir? Struck me as much more than sad.
The painting too is odd. The "cartoon" aspect others have noted is of the icon school of painting -- flattening, silhouetting, etc. the major purpose of which is objectification. Don't need to go too art history school on that.
Exactly my thoughts on all accounts! I bet there were some rows between Mummy and Daddy concerning the upbringing of Sj. Agree about the painting. Don't like it. I wouldn't want to have to look at if I was a guest. SJ doesn't take into consideration that the shatoo is also a business. If those paintings hadn't been done by Daddy Dearest, they wouldn't be there in the shatoo, they are not her style. I had a few artists in my family, people I dearly loved and adored, but I don't hang their work because I don't like it. I get some grief from other family members about it but too bad. If my home was a business, I would put my guests comfort first, not my own. She has her private quarters, put the ugly paintings there.

Looking at the unnaturally large amounts of food that are consumed in the shito on a daily basis it's highly plausible... I should think that the evacuation pipes are under constant and considerable strain, no doubt requiring the intervention of various plumbers at all times of the night and day ... .The inmates are probably used to waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of plumbers struggling to unblock the pipes. Selmar looks as if he's about to explode ... . A closer examination of his clothing would probably confirm that he's coming apart at the seams. Apparently, he's been desperately trying to find a reinforced loo that can cope with the terrible strain of evacuation...
Dirty bugger 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SJ needs a stylist and a GOOD interior decorator who specializes in restorations, and then she needs to LISTEN to them. Oh, and a COMPETENT general manager to keep all these crazy renovations (I.e. Remudelings) in line.

What is going on with the terrace? Looks like another job done half-assed and unfinished.
Said exactly the same all along.
A good manager would more than likely walk off though. Scatty and annoying Steph would cross lines with her dress code, the Yoohoo would get to them, followed by Philip dastardly -snorting and snickering. Not to mention the camera stuck in their face. Loki would perv, the ladies would demand 'diet coke breaks' the grannies would perv on the live chat. Given all of that the manager will probably leave and start their own YouTube channel as they would now be an international YT star. The whole process would start again. 🤣
Nothing would be worth the money😉

• Haha
  • Heart
No you're right, the paintings are vile. But more disturbing was when Pip suggested it could hang in the Grande Salon, and she said 'No, that's too far away from me'. WTAF??
I'm confused. I thought Philippa suggested hanging it in one of the apartments and SJ said that was too far and that she wanted to hang it in the Grande Salon where everyone would be forced to see it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.