The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been well revealed in previous threads. She knows. They know. The only mystery is me :)
This is better than Brigerton ! Clara, will you do the great reveal one day or would all your sources of info dry up ..... ?

May I ask you about Builder Ian and his wife ... although natural on camera, whilst he seems to fawn a bit over Fanny (“Hello Princess / I bought you a croissant etc etc ) this maybe in connection to keeping the work flowing ....

Builder Ian has clearly been within the folds 👀 since the beginning, so how well do you know those two ?

Can we assume she regards you as one of her friends or maybe you don't want say that? And I genuinely mean friendship in the normal sense of the word, I am not suggesting anything more.
This is such an interesting question ! and one I’d also love to know the answer, although I too appreciate Clara may not be able to give that reply

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah. I just think slavery accusations are over the top and unjustified.
Again, undeclared work and failure to pay the minimum wage rate could be appropriate charges. A labour inspector might want to look into those.
Even if you object to the terminology, you’d be on your own on this since SJ herself introduced that term at the HMN. She would probably defend her actions differently now that she is more broadly noticed in the public eye, but before that it was all good fun to talk about her system of slavery to keep things going at her shittoo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I rest my case, it could have been a Coco whatsit and I wouldn't have had a clue! Still i like the plate reference 🤣
She does wear a lot of rubbish. If you pay through the nose to look like you dressed at the Mamas and Papas adult range, I applaud the designers for selling it. Almost like saying cyclists look good in lycra...but that's a rant for another forum. 🤣
'Coco Whatsit' That's so funny it's made a brilliant start to the day...still chuckling about it. Thankyou :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True ! Her food is like her floral ‘arrangements’ ... absolute *hite ! 🤮🥀
I'm going to stick my neck out here, and say I don't mind the look of the food she produces. I think her flower ability is roughly zero, and can't, or won't grow plants, so the whole thing is a bit of a non-starter. But she seems to be capable in the kitchen. Also bearing in mind the ridiculous number of dietary requirements that have to be catered for at all times. I wouldn't have the patience!

Reactions: 18
I think Dan is amused by her, not attracted. He has a beautiful wife and family and lives a sane life. Yes, he must be scratching his head (like a lot of us) at how her channel is so successful and how she manages to hoodwink the grannies, when she is such a vacuous, narcissistic, talentless, lazy, deluded waste of space. Dan has his own agenda, and it doesn't include allowing himself to be drawn into Fanny's group of admirers.
Dan plays the game to feed his family. His feet are firmly planted on the ground he gardens.Love to be a fly on his wall when he returns to the family after a day in the mad house...all stilettos and shapeless short skirts. What A farce!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm going to stick my neck out here, and say I don't mind the look of the food she produces. I think her flower ability is roughly zero, and can't, or won't grow plants, so the whole thing is a bit of a non-starter. But she seems to be capable in the kitchen. Also bearing in mind the ridiculous number of dietary requirements that have to be catered for at all times. I wouldn't have the patience!
I find it odd that with a relatively small number of people there are so many 'allergies' that need catering for. Surely the best way is for each to make their own meals to ensure there's not a risk of contamination leading to a reaction. Do they all REALLY read labels on jars etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can believe whatever you want but I'm certain this case does not meet the qualifications of slavery.
Undeclared work, and employing a person without a permit to work in France, are possibly a different story.
The problem is : she didn't employ them. She didn't pay them - declared or undeclared work, work visa or not work visa.

She had her volunteers work for her private business (and she made money out of her volunteers' free work) which is not only forbidden by Workaway but is illegal in France as well.

In France, it is illegal to ask an employee to work for your private business without paying them. It's against the Code du Travail, the Code Pénal and the French Jurisprudence.

NB
: The Code Napoleon (or Code Civil) is for different matters.

As for slavery : someone who works for someone else's private business without being paid is certainly not a legal worker - or a "volunteer" in this matter.

Modern slavery has multiple faces : no need of chains or whips anymore. Being isolated in the middle of nowhere, in the deep French countryside, with no French language, no money, no connections, no car, no public transport, being (very) young can be enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone stands up to her they are forced out homeless, without food or the pay they deserve to find other accommodation.
Yet she couldn't find it in her heart to send the workawayer away who repeatedly chanted homophobic outcries to my friend who was serving her b&b guests, because, you know, that poor old father in law and underage daughter... Instead she asked her friends to leave, the ones who had her back for years. She has a heart only when it suits her.

Builder Ian has clearly been within the folds 👀 since the beginning, so how well do you know those two ?
Like I explained before, my friends met Tina, the builder's wife, at French language class in La Chatre. Through her, they met with Ian and they all became friends. My friends introduced Ian to SJ, who at the time was looking for a contractor. I'm really not sure if my friends are still in contact with Tina & Ian, since I haven't been for years now. But I see no reason for them not to be, they seemed pretty close.

You're into me. 😘
Maybe you should look up the difference between 'into' and 'onto'...

Even if you object to the terminology, you’d be on your own on this since SJ herself introduced that term at the HMN. She would probably defend her actions differently now that she is more broadly noticed in the public eye, but before that it was all good fun to talk about her system of slavery to keep things going at her shittoo.
To give an example of the nature of these conversations, she would suggest to my friends "to get their own dedicated slaves to help out in the veggie garden" through the workaway program.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I find it odd that with a relatively small number of people there are so many 'allergies' that need catering for. Surely the best way is for each to make their own meals to ensure there's not a risk of contamination leading to a reaction. Do they all REALLY read labels on jars etc?

This ⬆⬆⬆

My daughter is coeliac/gf, and has made herself poorly by cross contamination. When she visits me, she has her own butter, cheese, and first dibs at everything else. She was diagnosed about 7 years ago, (not a pleasant experience) when she was 35....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Good guestion...does she use some kind of medication to keep her out of depression..some of those can make people euphoric..the fact that the old cow in Sa jumps immidiately on the mental healt bandwagon when Fanny Flash is concerned... also makes me think..Or it is the money... I think a combination of both...
In a remote and quite place like there you can easily grow your own, plenty of places on the estate where nobody ever comes..
I think she lied about the cellars. They did find them and converted them into a plantation where they grow what makes them happy.
Though they have no green thumbs :unsure: magic mushrooms :m?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beryl will be so happy!

Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!

View attachment 555672

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
View attachment 555674 View attachment 555673
THANK YOU!!!! Great way to start my day. Oh, and thank you MPK you are the reason I am here. So this ones for you...
Michael Petherick Date Doing...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do indulge, don't panic it's legal in California where I live and other civilized places nowadays. But those weren't hand rolled joints. Those were filtered cigarette butts. Big difference!
They look like hand rolled cigarettes with a filter tip in. Some people use pre-made filter tips, some use card rips. Ian plasterer and tree man both smoke rollies and don't rip their rizla packet.
1619947492050.png

@Maple fairy Everyone round the world rolls their J's differently my g. Here's how they do it in Trinidad 😂

Totally agree! Remember SJ had promised Kat that they'd have a spring clean (over winter) while she was away. All we got was SJ giving clothes to her underlings. Can anyone remember her visiting the local brocant (sic) and donate? Or put the clothes on eBay?
Having a clothing clear-out and then the walls in the boudoir are coming down 🤔 🤔 😂 Methinks SSB knows what is ultimately happening with the renovation of her apartment. It's not like she hasn't lived there for 16 yrs and has a smidgon of an idea of how she wants it. Still think she will use Nic's old rooms as her dressing rooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's got a few blue and white dresses. That last one needs to go! It's just plain ugly no matter what. I am dreading the arrival of that horrible yellow dress that she seemed to have worn every other day last year. Maybe it got tossed in the Great Spring Clean-Up. She's so odd with her choice of clothing. On the one hand, she has designer clothes, albeit vintage, and on the other side she has these really cheap Zara dresses. She's all over the place with her style. Back in the old days when I still was enamored with her, I ordered one of the Zara dresses. It was so horribly made from such cheap fabric I immediately sent it back. I see she has brought out the red and white Mexican tablecloth dress already-ugh! She got the same one for her mummy in blue and white - looks absolutely ridiculous on her with her tiny frame. I remember that SJ once wore a navy blazer with a nice dress. She looked great! I do wish she would invest in and wear more classic clothing. She's too old for trendy clothes made for the junior market.
I don't mind her dress sense really, she has good legs, so might as well show them off. I'm a lot older than her, but still like a floaty dress. My legs are still ok too! To be fair she'd been filming the day she was seen cleaning the tiles, so wasn't really dressed for 'work' as such. The knicker flashing to Ian was a bit much though.

Does this sound like anyone we discuss on this site? "Hoarding disorder is a persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them. A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress at the thought of getting rid of the items. Excessive accumulation of items, regardless of actual value, occurs." When the CDs run their course, she can be on Netflix's Hoarders.
Have any of you seen 'Curiosity Inc' on YT? He buys the contents of hoarder houses and shows the process of sorting it. I keep thinking this is how her house will end up if not careful.

Reactions: 11
Very interesting article. Had heard of the phrase ‘friends of Dorothy’ but always thought it was Parker to whom they referred. Clearly not !
I always thought that meant Dorothy from the wizard of oz 😂 😂🤣
now i know different !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has the figure for Zara clothes. Trinny Woodall does great videos on how to wear Zara clothes. I do agree though that SJ in tailored blazers over jeans or a dress is her best look. Very stylish with her striking jewellery pieces (not the gift grab stuff). She is very pale skinned and doesn't seem to tan. So too much skinny pasty legs not good.
Yes. Just because you can wear it doesn’t mean you should wear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have any of you seen 'Curiosity Inc' on YT? He buys the contents of hoarder houses and shows the process of sorting it. I keep thinking this is how her house will end up if not careful.
That's why I like watching The Bros of Decay on YT. You get to see how the houses where really lived in.
TBH the more I see of stuffed full brocante chateaus and abandoned mansions/chateaus the more I'm feeling the Scandinavian aesthetic. Tidy, clear, clean, bright and airy. Harmonious earthy colours.
I love colour, texture and pattern. Always!! but the french use of pattern all over, especially when its the same, on the fabric, on the ceiling, everywhere!! makes me feel suffocated.

🤔 Fleuries are the only ones in the chateauverse that I can relate to.

Anna's boiler suit compared to SSB's 😂😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.