The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thing they no longer use workaway. Doesn't sound like it's very open as far as reviews in either direction. There are a lot of people complaining that they struggled to leave constructive reviews of their hosts and the review was obfuscated. Still rather work in a B&B than on a ranch (a business) in the Nevada summer cleaning out a warehouse. The three hour babysitting jobs seem like the easiest.
Workaway emailed about banning any hosts guilty of slavery. So Skankanee's slave plantation was taken away from her. They also recommend filing on anyone using workaway as a slave source. Hopefully those complaints work their way through the system soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like a hand rolled to me - I would laugh my pants off if he was having a toot in the woods 😂 🤣🤣

View attachment 555376

😂 :love: 😂 gets my vote (y)

Lets talk about them .. hand lining the lake with clay!!!!!
Anyone else getting Mike Myers/Austin Powers vibes? A certain crazy Dutch man? Pipe and a bong?
Who says we don’t like BG ???
Your entitlement on tattle is all views are positive
Just don’t tell anyone their wrong 😑

She’s a content provider
And has been excellent for tattle ... she’s featured here herself ... brave warrior

Interesting you pick her up to be discussed on the first 5 posts 🤫🤫

Read the glossary - opening page 😊

First post ... don’t forget to vote
I even got out my best playlist when she came visiting. Darling Brenda, she has a way with words and an attitude that makes a man sit up and pay attention.
Woof!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She stopped posting once she changed her avatar where it says Boycott tattle. I guess moderators didn't like it and banned her for good.
Shame, because she sent loads here. She likes to read with a good cup of tea and a biscuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Workaway emailed about banning any hosts guilty of slavery. So Skankanee's slave plantation was taken away from her. They also recommend filing on anyone using workaway as a slave source. Hopefully those complaints work their way through the system soon.
Okay, it wasn't slavery because that means forced labour and these people signed up voluntarily knowing there would be work, and they were free to leave whenever they wanted.
However, Stefanny might still be charged with alleged fraud concerning undeclared work, and employing people without the right to work in France.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good guestion...does she use some kind of medication to keep her out of depression..some of those can make people euphoric..the fact that the old cow in Sa jumps immidiately on the mental healt bandwagon when Fanny Flash is concerned... also makes me think..Or it is the money... I think a combination of both...
Her manic behaviour at times makes me think she is medicated.

I think Selmar will be in his element there, especially when builds a fence. He's got a lovely woodland and stream, quiet, away from everyone. Once the dead trees are felled he will be yoga tango man all over the green space. I can see him happily living there for a few years and being a guardian of the woodland.
Wow. They have the green man all over France, just as in England.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand these people… Why do they all wear their pants the same way!? (From MW’s Instagram stories today.) Why can’t they find trousers that fit properly????? Or is it just to get a reaction??? 😶 (Nice outfit for a change but the PANTS????????)
She is taking a stand with Philip. How many camel toes will we be subjected to? Stay tuned to the vlogs as we await:
The Canadian Moose toe(it has traction)
The Selmar yoga pose toe
The Ian's up a ladder toe
The Nutti jog toe
The Potty camera toe(or were they just pleased to see him)
The Steph flash toe

It may well be a two part special. You lucky so and so's. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
you are only meant to strip the leaves that are under the water level (they go mouldy and therefore don't last as long). Not all of them.
I agree... not sure what type of “School of Floristry” she attended but it seems she is taking her angst out on the defenseless flowers when she does this.

Okay, it wasn't slavery because that means forced labour and these people signed up voluntarily knowing there would be work, and they were free to leave whenever they wanted.
However, Stefanny might still be charged with alleged fraud concerning undeclared work, and employing people without the right to work in France.
Actually the international definition of domestic slavery is that they are not paid in addition to being given housing and food. Exactly what Skankanee was doing through workaway. See attached image.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Actually the international definition of domestic slavery is that they are not paid in addition to being given housing and food. Exactly what Skankanee was doing through workaway. See attached image.
Sorry but Stepfending. I think you need to read your own attached image text.
She didn't stop people from leaving the house.
She didn't provide wage as such but full board is taxable income in France.
She didn't use violence or threats.
She didn't withold identity documents.
She didn't limit contact with outside world.
She didn't force work.
There is no way what Stefanny was doing would be considered slavery in France but she might be guilty of several other offences as an employer.

Reactions: 19
TomaTE="purejuice, post: 4799202, member: 183810"]
Thank you, I've been reading the site. Is there any evidence Stephanie was not paying them for their work? Tomaz' video is the smoking gun evidence they were doing all the work for her private business. Question is, were they paid? Where is the evidence for or against?
To be fair, the Workaway site has tons of evidence in the feedback pages that Workaways do all the work of B and Bs around the world, with nothing said about their being paid or not. I was shocked.
Tomaz had his luggage stolen. Because he was not paid for his work fans raised 200 for him to buy clothes. His mother had to mail him clothes. If you paid attention to the blogs your evidence is there. The policy here is to tell you to read and watch. I try to be nice but if you get into the Stephfending you can dig for info like everyone else. She used her workaways as slave labor for her business and should be held accountable. Because of visa issues her victims would get into trouble for filing against her. What a fecken biach to have him work for in her business as her unpaid slave and not even buy him clothes. She's a using pos.
[/QUOTE]
If you pay very close attention, you will see I'm seeking standards of evidence that will stand up in court. With links.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but Stepfending. I think you need to read your own attached image text.
She didn't stop people from leaving the house.
She didn't provide wage as such but full board is taxable income in France.
She didn't use violence or threats.
She didn't withold identity documents.
She didn't limit contact with outside world.
She didn't force work.
There is no way what Stefanny was doing would be considered slavery in France but she might be guilty of several other offences as an employer.
This is just like volunteering to work with domestic violence advocates. Always some abuser saying they didn't do everything on the list. So they aren't an abuser. No meeting one qualification on the list still qualifes. These people have no housing, no food if they don't do her required work that she earns a profit from. They have no transportation from a isolated location without public transportation. Since they are not paid they may or may not have any funds to leave of their own free will. So yes it is slavery.They are all on travel visas so they are not legally allowed to work in France. She is not paying wages or required taxes and insurance. Forcing them to work in rodent infested unsafe conditions. You like an average wife beater can try to minimize the act but it still meets one of the qualifications so therefore it's still slavery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This is just like volunteering to work with domestic violence advocates. Always some abuser saying they didn't do everything on the list. So they aren't an abuser. No meeting one qualification on the list still qualifes. These people have no housing, no food if they don't do her required work that she earns a profit from. They have no transportation from a isolated location without public transportation. Since they are not paid they may or may not have any funds to leave of their own free will. So yes it is slavery.They are all on travel visas so they are not legally allowed to work in France. She is not paying wages or required taxes and insurance. Forcing them to work in rodent infested unsafe conditions. You like an average wife beater can try to minimize the act but it still meets one of the qualifications so therefore it's still slavery.
I need to disagree with your evaluation of slavery. These people came here of their own free will. They were not kidnapped. They were not sold by another person. They were not forced to work. They were not chained or beaten. They were not locked up. I think saying this is slavery is a real slap in the face to people who truly are slaves past and present. Was it unethical? Yes, I think so. Illegal? Probably. But slavery, no. We can agree to disagree on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not a lawyer and certainly not an expert in Napoleonic code -- although one of my husbands was, forget which one.
I humbly submit there's a very big gap between absolutely unconscionable coercion and manipulation by a chronically abusive employer of isolated people who volunteer to work illegally in France on travel visas -- and slavery.
I'm seeing Tomaz, who arrived without clothes or French or English or money, hitching a ride in the backseat of Kat's car to the nearby town. It would take me a couple of days to figure out if he was morally taken advantage of -- and I'm way too slow to figure out the Nap Code aspect.
I hasten to add that in another life I was a union shop steward and would likely be firebombing any such establishment within hours of my "voluntary" arrival. I think the psychic rewards of playing dress up in a chateau may play a role in what undermines the workers' will to dignity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.