The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a purger! Though not with food! Lol! Goodness no! But I just want to get my hands on that dusty rotten crap in the attic, the old servants rooms ( filled with bat poo) , the stables full of crap and the dirty room in the chapel that holds the priests vestments? Gosh the same massive cobwebs has been hanging under the round window for years!! And purge, purge, purge and scrub, scrub scrub. How can she stand knowing all that rubbish is EVERYWHERE and just play house with Snorts and eat bread with her gin and tonics.
.They have had all winter to dig in to those p!aces and pitch but did nothing physically about it themselves. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ah 🤗....the good old days....just watched an old CD where Gerry is firing up the pizza oven to cook lamb, SJ is actually cooking too along with Oliver who used to irritate me a bit with his slightly feminine vocal affectation. But compared to the videos put out since before Christmas, Oliver now comes across as manly! ( and I always did find
him witty.) SJ was wearing a too short dress (as usual) but with tennis shoes which was like a breath of fresh air.
And she wasn't acting as fancy or over the top manic as we have seen in recent months.
And say what you like about Mummy....I enjoy the videos SO much more when she is at the chateau trying g to "hold down the fort". She might be a greedy goblin but I find her humerous- especially when she is giving it to SJ.
I have often thought of why I ever start watching these videos years ago? I used to really enjoy them and wanted to be part of the whole La Lande experience. When she got popular, it really changed. Before, the focus was on restoring the chateau. The content was so much more informational. Now, it all seems so much like an act to just wind up the manic fans. Even the Sundays at the Chateau have gone down hill. I don't appreciate 'leftovers' and out takes being the topic of a vlog. It just means you don't have anything new to show and you've stooped to piecing together bits from the cutting room floor. The new fan base is very different from the old fan base. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually.

I am a purger! Though not with food! Lol! Goodness no! But I just want to get my hands on that dusty rotten crap in the attic, the old servants rooms ( filled with bat poo) , the stables full of crap and the dirty room in the chapel that holds the priests vestments? Gosh the same massive cobwebs has been hanging under the round window for years!! And purge, purge, purge and scrub, scrub scrub. How can she stand knowing all that rubbish is EVERYWHERE and just play house with Snorts and eat bread with her gin and tonics.
.They have had all winter to dig in to those p!aces and pitch but did nothing physically about it themselves. Ugh.
And people wonder how Grey Gardens got to the state it was in! It's happening at the shatoo in real time. When lockdown is over, perhaps the Hotel Inspector can make a call with her bacteria counter. Maybe one of the gifters will send her one. Not that anyone there would use it. Personally, I would be afraid to eat from that kitchen not that I will take the opportunity as I have no desire to visit.

I wholeheartedly agree on that part.
Preferably French people that live nearby. From what I've heard, rural areas in France have a lot of people needing work. If I was going to stay at a chateau, I would really like to have a French cook that could offer me local cuisine instead of Marie's mish-mash. I wonder if the reason she doesn't use recipes is due to her learning disabilities. She once complained that the Thermomix was too difficult to use. She may have trouble reading and following instructions. That may be the reason she also prefers to work alone. Too many distractions are difficult for people with mild cognitive disorders. They need to focus on one task at a time. Also, I just don't know about having a cook that can't taste a lot of the dishes because of their own dietary restrictions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
His excuse is that he's trying to be more 'artistic' and had to start the video all over again. Hmm....that wouldn't work if he was employed by someone else. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. He's burning his bridges pretty quickly.
In real life there are deadlines. On YouTube, he is his own boss and he can use whatever lame excuse he comes up with but he must not forget, his funding base on Patreon is rapidly shrinking. He'll one day end up having just a few gangster grannies sending pension money so he can stay on Grindr.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
In real life there are deadlines. On YouTube, he is his own boss and he can use whatever lame excuse he comes up with but he must not forget, his funding base on Patreon is rapidly shrinking. He'll one day end having just a few gangster grannies sending pension money so he can stay on Grindr.
This is just classic “the dog ate my homework” bullshitery. He’s just stringing people along as he has done in the past. Poor loser is better off broke in the country in my opinion. He was more productive at least.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm beginning to think those that truly believe there is some form of sexual relationship between LOTL and BJJ/MPK don't know any gay men.

If anything we know that LOTL is a narcissist and wouldn't stoop so low as MPK or BJJ. They've no money, come from uninteresting stock and have no prospects.

She is the kind of woman all gay men (and lesbian women) encounter when they're young and impressionable. A glamorous figure playing from the pide pipe offering a fantasy life. If you're lucky the rose tinted glasses are removed quickly but others draw their seduction out in a more painful and lengthy process.

In the end the glamour girls carries on always finding new adoring puppies to adopt and abandon as her whim dictates.
Ok, wait it's Steph you're talking about. No glamour, she or someone edits the hell out her face and hands. We occasionally get glimpses of what she really looks like.

Picture her without that added twenty pounds film adds. As many have mentioned skeletor. Not sure unbound (braless) bosoms dangle that much.

Ok, researching gravity and bosoms now.... sigh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Comment from SJ's interview with the French Heritage Interview, which in on YT. I spat out my water as I was laughing so hard. Love your work, Bob!

Bob Carruthers

1 day ago
According to David Icke Stephanie is a "shape shifting lizard"....which is just possible.One viewer swore that he witnessed Stephanie shape shift into a strange Scottish kilt wearing midget!!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This is just classic “the dog ate my homework” bullshitery. He’s just stringing people along as he has done in the past. Poor loser is better off broke in the country in my opinion. He was more productive at least.
Being self-employed takes a lot of maturity and discipline, which he obviously doesn't have. Does he really think people don't see through his BS? He's already cried wolf once, and we all know what happened to that boy!

Reactions: 16
I agree with you! I so want to get them organized and I cannot figure out why they cannot do it with so many people milling around. I guess they are too busy planning content for videos!

Reactions: 7
Ok, wait it's Steph you're talking about. No glamour, she or someone edits the hell out her face and hands. We occasionally get glimpses of what she really looks like.

Picture her without that added twenty pounds film adds. As many have mentioned skeletor. Not sure unbound (braless) bosoms dangle that much.

Ok, researching gravity and bosoms now.... sigh
If twenty pounds are added visually, then BJJ must be even skinnier than I thought! Yikes! I wonder if SJ has an eating disorder? She has mentioned that she only eats one meal a day - dinner. That may also explain her manic behavior as she is not getting enough calories to keep her calm. She certainly has an aversion to vegetables as mostly what I see her eat is bread and cheese, supplemented by alcohol and candy. I'd like to hear what others may think as this is certainly not my territory.
I agree with you! I so want to get them organized and I cannot figure out why they cannot do it with so many people milling around. I guess they are too busy planning content for videos!
The only two people that even seem remotely interested or capable of cleaning are Nati and Mummy. I think when Mummy was in house things got done. She's good at being the dour task master. I position I often enjoy myself, only I don't have anyone to boss around! I doubt very much if Phil knows how to clean. He's too busy with his hobbies of playing with the curling aids, designing tablescapes and trying on SJs clothes. Now, with all the clutter, it's going to be quite a challenge to get any room clean. It's fortunate no one, so far, is allergic to dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have often thought of why I ever start watching these videos years ago? I used to really enjoy them and wanted to be part of the whole La Lande experience. When she got popular, it really changed. Before, the focus was on restoring the chateau. The content was so much more informational. Now, it all seems so much like an act to just wind up the manic fans. Even the Sundays at the Chateau have gone down hill. I don't appreciate 'leftovers' and out takes being the topic of a vlog. It just means you don't have anything new to show and you've stooped to piecing together bits from the cutting room floor. The new fan base is very different from the old fan base. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually.
It was all so natural back then but SJ got greedy and everything became contrived. I thought I was all alone in this thought from reading her YouTube comments. But I found you tattlers and now I don’t feel so crazy! I also learned of other interesting YouTube channels from you tattlers that were like SJ’s early ones but they have not become contrived: Positano Diaries and Fernibops (Fern Weston-Bennett). I love them both for making the ordinary interesting, sharing cooking ideas or real shopping ideas (without getting financial gain for doing it). They each have lovely families and live interesting lives. Positano participates in Patreon but I think it’s fair, she is out of work due to COVID. Her videos are superbly edited—the scenes are beautiful. Fern does not participate in Patreon as I don’t think it’s an interest of hers. Fern, who is English and moved with her family to France last year, is the much more glamorous, practical version of SJ. SJ could learn a thing or two from her.

Reactions: 21
It sounds like that's exactly how Stephanie ends up with cats. At least there is no shortage of cat lovers.
Maybe it sounds like that to you, because you want it to be that way, because you want to believe her lies. I’ve told you some of my observations and eyes and ears knowledge, but clearly that has not convinced you. I sinserely doubt anything will, as you have taken it upon yourself to stephend the hell out of anything said here. As for the no shortage of catlovers: I’m sure Selmar begs to differ, unless you have knowledge on who takes care of Ruby when he’s on his weekend breaks? FRK? Not a very stable candidate.

Was there a reason why the cat’s name was changed from Ziggy(gender neutral) to Ruby. The things that keep me up at night!🤪
Ziggy was the name my friends came up with for her cat. Obviously, after they left, she needed that changed.

Oh my! I didn't think your imagination would go straight to eating ass. 🤭
I don’t need any imagination to describe what’s happening right in front of me.

To be honest, It's a funny situation. Slight derail as we have been in a similar situation when friends get divorced. I refuse to take sides, when they're good friends as does Mrs G.
In some respects in means we lose friends or people move on. I will give her credit for not publicly discussing it.
We of course do, but I can respect some of the decisions behind it.
Personally I would take it as a great opportunity to build a nice distance away from The Basminger vlogalot crowd, their rented friends Philly and their onsite clown Ryan.
Couldn’t agree more, I admire her self restraint, it’s a very effective and not so easy to execute strategy. Difficult especially when you like the constant drama in your life, as she clearly does.

I just don’t understand these people… Why do they all wear their pants the same way!? (From MW’s Instagram stories today.) Why can’t they find trousers that fit properly????? Or is it just to get a reaction??? 😶 (Nice outfit for a change but the PANTS????????)
Camels and their toes must be contagious!

Hmmm...and I can assure you I am intimately familiar with this scenario. The person closest to me in my life is gay. He has the most beautiful face and big, hazel eyes you have ever seen. Gorgeous thick hair, 6’2” tall, rugged, very manly, funny, witty, intelligent, wealthy and generous. Very affectionate and approachable as well. People of both sexes stare at him and can barely speak. It’s amusing. We have been out together at a restaurant or shopping and many have assumed we are ‘together’. Last month a man commented to me that we make a beautiful couple. We laugh constantly at this assumption.

Women often fall for him as he does not fit the gay stereotype. Many times I have had to set the record straight...to no avail. They all feel they will be the one to make him see the light. Some very beautiful and sexy women he plays with, but no, it’s a game. Yeah, he can be a real dick, and I have told him to rein it in.

What I can offer is that many gay men are the consummate actors. I suspect it comes from hiding their true selves until they are ready. I have been privy to many of these men’s most honest and brutal thoughts about women. From looks, to female emotions...to what they really feel about the female anatomy.

So, my advice, enjoy their company, they can be the most fulfilling of friendships, but don’t take it any further. Heartbreak all around. Btw, I gave birth to this man.
I totally get what you are saying and the comparison could be real. However: are you vlogging your life with your son to make money with it? That’s the actual reason we are discussing the issue anyway, isn’t it?

Having people live in your housing, feeding them and having them work for free in your profit business is literally the definition of slavery.
I so agree. Add to that that her shittoo is literally in themiddle of nowhere and her slaves have no means of transportation themselves. It can be enjoyable for some, but if you’re not happy with how things are going, you can’t just leave. It’s a party prison and she is deciding what’s going on, when there’s food and what kind of food. If IJ’s around that regime is even worse.

Okay, it wasn't slavery because that means forced labour and these people signed up voluntarily knowing there would be work, and they were free to leave whenever they wanted.
However, Stefanny might still be charged with alleged fraud concerning undeclared work, and employing people without the right to work in France.
Add to that her shittoo is literally in the middle of nowhere and the workawayers usually don’t have their own means of transportation. It’s a partyprison. Enjoyable for some, but if you want out...

Sorry but Stepfending. I think you need to read your own attached image text.
She didn't stop people from leaving the house.
She didn't provide wage as such but full board is taxable income in France.
She didn't use violence or threats.
She didn't withold identity documents.
She didn't limit contact with outside world.
She didn't force work.
There is no way what Stefanny was doing would be considered slavery in France but she might be guilty of several other offences as an employer.
Funny thing: SJ and her friends all used to call the workawayers her slaves. Or her minions, but usually her slaves. So don’t think you are Stephending, she wouldn’t agree...

If you pay very close attention, you will see I'm seeking standards of evidence that will stand up in court. With links.
Why? Are you planning to sue her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe it sounds like that to you, because you want it to be that way, because you want to believe her lies. I’ve told you some of my observations and eyes and ears knowledge, but clearly that has not convinced you. I sinserely doubt anything will, as you have taken it upon yourself to stephend the hell out of anything said here. As for the no shortage of catlovers: I’m sure Selmar begs to differ, unless you have knowledge on who takes care of Ruby when he’s on his weekend breaks? FRK? Not a very stable candidate.

Ziggy was the name my friends came up with for her cat. Obviously, after they left, she needed that changed.

I don’t need any imagination to describe what’s happening right in front of me.

Couldn’t agree more, I admire her self restraint, it’s a very effective and not so easy to execute strategy. Difficult especially when you like the constant drama in your life, as she clearly does.

Camels and their toes must be contagious!

I totally get what you are saying and the comparison could be real. However: are you vlogging your life with your son to make money with it? That’s the actual reason we are discussing the issue anyway, isn’t it?

I so agree. Add to that that her shittoo is literally in themiddle of nowhere and her slaves have no means of transportation themselves. It can be enjoyable for some, but if you’re not happy with how things are going, you can’t just leave. It’s a party prison and she is deciding what’s going on, when there’s food and what kind of food. If IJ’s around that regime is even worse.

Add to that her shittoo is literally in the middle of nowhere and the workawayers usually don’t have their own means of transportation. It’s a partyprison. Enjoyable for some, but if you want out...

Funny thing: SJ and her friends all used to call the workawayers her slaves. Or her minions, but usually her slaves. So don’t think you are Stephending, she wouldn’t agree...

Why? Are you planning to sue her?
My understanding is most workaways are either students or homeless people. They don't have the funds to just leave or the transportation to do so. So they are forced to work for free or be on the streets of some small town with no shelter, food or money. They have to earn money somehow to pay for hygiene products and cellphone use. They have no option until another workaway situation is available they can get to. They are supposed to be having a cultural enrichment experience so she forced them to eat dinner with her nightly. Does this come out of the five hours of work? How is dinner with a English narc a cultural enrichment experience? It's France they don't speak french and the only french food is some of the cheese. She claimed they did whatever work they liked. The chore board proves that is a lie. They have to eat whatever is cooked. Meals are based on Marie's mood and some of it looks stomach turning. They have no legal protection for the work they have to do because they aren't citizens. They can't file on her because their visa isn't for work. It's illegal to have them come there to work period. Marie is renting a studio. Has to cook all meals for her room. She's forced to pay half on a party dress by Skankanee for a party she didn't want to attend. All the workaways appear to be forced to attend her parties. 🐪 Toe is being forced to buy his own expensive desk to work for her. That's outrageous and not standard work requirement. One workaway was kicked out for drinking up her liquor. He was given a ride to the train station but didn't have the money for a ticket. These people are all being Exploited in an illegal manner. Subjected to her whims. If anyone stands up to her they are forced out homeless, without food or the pay they deserve to find other accommodation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
All of the workaways came to her tit show to work under workaways guidelines that clearly state if a volunteer works in a for profit business aka her b&b they are to be paid at least minimum wage. They get there and their only housing and food is conditional on them cleaning rooms or cooking for her for profit business. Not paying for work meets international definition of slavery. Just because it isn't as bad as you would consider it just like a domestic abuser trying to minimize it still qualifes. It's still illegal. Which is why after being banned from workaway and the illegal aspect of her slavery was brought up she suddenly started paying her workers. Minimize all you want the law is still the law.
I’m with you on this one.

Are you?
Actually, I am very interested in facts. The truth is mighty and it shall prevail.
No, but I’m not the one collecting evidence (with links). Thruth is rather subjective nowadays, as is the value that’s supposed to be connected to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree! Remember SJ had promised Kat that they'd have a spring clean (over winter) while she was away. All we got was SJ giving clothes to her underlings. Can anyone remember her visiting the local brocant (sic) and donate? Or put the clothes on eBay?

I think Phillip's literal snorting* when it was suggested everyone help clean the tiles summed up the attitude.

* I can't remember if it was Builder Ian who suggested it, but if it was me and he snorted at me and my suggestion, I wouldn't be able to control my temper. Lazy tit. Just like Boy Meth-rick.

And I was just thinking the same thing today @Clara Burnett about who takes care of Ruby on Selma's weekend escapes from LaLaland? And who lets the chickens out, feeds the sheep?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was Dorothy Dean (if not Dorothy Parker) who got drunk at a party with her gay friends once and laid a trail of cake crumbs to where she lay on the kitchen floor, spread-eagled. She was serious about getting some, even if she chose to try to get it from people who could not give it.
This may fit into Stephanie's neglected childhood.
Very interesting article. Had heard of the phrase ‘friends of Dorothy’ but always thought it was Parker to whom they referred. Clearly not !

Reactions: 6
Can someone explain why SJ charges Marie rent?
My guess on this would be that whatever the 'rent' actually is, it's deliberately a get-out/cover for Marie to be deemed self-employed rather than an employee. Something along those lines anyway.

Further to that, as a sole trader how she can claim to have at least 3 clients is a mystery as she doesn't want to do any actual jobs at all, other than her insipid jam jar atrocities.

It's all very hazy ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.