The Chateau Diaries #33 Starring she who shouts from balconies, written and directed by Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth possessed FRK to wear that birthday tuxedo dress (I think that's what it was?)? It was simply awful, didn't fit, did nothing for her proclaimed post-weight loss figure following her dietary epiphany (*) and the shape made her look like a badly upholstered squat cardboard box.

(* the eating plan which includes chocolate and cheese, in great quantity)

Please, please, please would someone confiscate or deploy curling disarmament on the Lalande hair curler thingy.

The party looked absolutely grim. In every way.

Tuxedo/dinner jacket dresses can look chic.
Yes only if she was a 5'10" model who wears a size 8. And totally agree with you about the hair curler thingy, toss it in the bin please FRK and get a proper haircut, and try some shampoo and brushing regularly please!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had heard of the phrase ‘friends of Dorothy’ but always thought it was Parker to whom they referred. Clearly not !
And so all roads lead back to...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And so all roads lead back to...

Beautiful blog and yes I am already a subscriber. ❤

Reactions: 10
There's a review in one of the Saturday newspapers of a book called 'Hype: How scammers , Grifters and Con artists are taking over the internet and why we're following' It's their book of the week and it's quite a long article. The book'a author , Gabrielle Bluestone, cites different scams, and is more interested in why people fall for them. She says on of the reasons 'named example' was so effective is that he had the same dreams as the people he was ripping off. 'Named example' was successfully raising money selling other people the same thing he was searching for: the opportunity for the average loser to live like a celebrity.

The reviewer's final paragraph 'What ultimately holds the book together , besides Bluestone's dogged fascination with the 'named scammer's' schemes, is the delicious sense of outrage that people are getting away with this'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now then .. with the legs and fanny flashing (and yes I mean fanny with the UK meaning 😂 ) .. Whats wrong with a decent pair of leggings ??
Works for Jonna Jinton ..
I like her vlogs, for me very inspiring .. and no patreon, she has a business.
and flat sensible shoes when climbing a ladder unlike some Fanny we know of 😂

1619955463882.png

@Viva La Loca thanks for the info! Like I said always learning here. Love it!
try watching strainhunters on YT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is also legal in Canada. Individual provinces sell it like they do liquor. Just go to the store and choose your variety and some edibles.
My 🤢 is pure envy

Fact
Otherwise I’d have given you a 💜

I didn't know it was a spode dress.(Male ignorance of lables) Aptly named then as clearly all is on a plate .
When I see the ridiculous outfits ...
For the channel 4 show who’s demographic since COVID has gone previously from 40-90

I think SSB it’s 🤔 Something for the grand dad’s......

Let’s face it .. she ain’t pulling the demographic of 20-30 year olds
Hence no more filming with the girls too much competition

However covering the bases of the LGBT community- he’s floated Loki’s boat 🚣‍♀️ 🤢🤢 n granny’s like him
I think 🤔 something for the granny’s 😂😂😂😂😂

She's got a few blue and white dresses. That last one needs to go! It's just plain ugly no matter what. I am dreading the arrival of that horrible yellow dress that she seemed to have worn every other day last year. Maybe it got tossed in the Great Spring Clean-Up. She's so odd with her choice of clothing. On the one hand, she has designer clothes, albeit vintage, and on the other side she has these really cheap Zara dresses. She's all over the place with her style. Back in the old days when I still was enamored with her, I ordered one of the Zara dresses. It was so horribly made from such cheap fabric I immediately sent it back. I see she has brought out the red and white Mexican tablecloth dress already-ugh! She got the same one for her mummy in blue and white - looks absolutely ridiculous on her with her tiny frame. I remember that SJ once wore a navy blazer with a nice dress. She looked great! I do wish she would invest in and wear more classic clothing. She's too old for trendy clothes made for the junior market.

OUCH 🤕

Cough 😷 ( it’s not COVID related )

I subscribe to Zara - your parrrrfectly correct some photo better than others and as I’m not a gazzel and 6 ft tall some of the photos of me in the aquired dresses 👗

are pure sport and everyone needs a good laugh 😹 -

However - I have others that ppl stop and ask where did you get it .. it’s fab and you look well .
And I’m a few years older

SSB s problem is NONE of her daywear is appropriate for her WORKING hours ....

it’s like flip flops 🩴 at a 3 star ⭐ Michelin restaurant....
Your not getting in !!!!!!

Beryl will be so happy!

Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!

View attachment 555672

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
View attachment 555674 View attachment 555673
Yep 👍
I’ve joined the illustrious group of global people’s

Who have left the building ....
No flounce
No announcement

Game on ..... 😈

Ok, wait it's Steph you're talking about. No glamour, she or someone edits the hell out her face and hands. We occasionally get glimpses of what she really looks like.

Picture her without that added twenty pounds film adds. As many have mentioned skeletor. Not sure unbound (braless) bosoms dangle that much.

Ok, researching gravity and bosoms now.... sigh
South

Potentially east and west

But definitely research gone south 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Now then .. with the legs and fanny flashing (and yes I mean fanny with the UK meaning 😂 ) .. Whats wrong with a decent pair of leggings ??
Works for Jonna Jinton ..
I like her vlogs, for me very inspiring .. and no patreon, she has a business.
and flat sensible shoes when climbing a ladder unlike some Fanny we know of 😂

View attachment 556094

Jonna is amazing, I love her, but she actually had Patreon a few yers ago and she had over 10.000 patrons (way more than Steff lol). I can't even imagine the figures she earned

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry you have chosen such an unfavourable hobby on Tattle!
Agent 007

Seems witness protection might be ineffect ..... multiple sources making very serious 🧐 enquiries

Rest assured..... personally grateful for some sence of clarity...
Other agents watching 🍸🍸🍸

You're into me. 😘
Mason 🤫🤫🤫

You just blew your troll 😈 cover

So how DiD she dump you ...

By text

Or was the final sun 🌞 ray

The two houses in the forest 🌳
And she hadent realised the house swapping involved 2 properties

Personally checked it was stated on the website 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
True ! Her food is like her floral ‘arrangements’ ... absolute *hite ! 🤮🥀
Interesting distinction. I kind of like her bouquets while her food and her whole princess-and-the-pea gluten free BS is, as some genius here has noted, passive aggressive in the extreme. I once got a load of a dish she'd made of red cabbage, raw, I think, cut in two-inch squares. No human can chew that. Then there's BOILED PORK, no sauce, in thumb-sized pieces looking like turds, as someone's genius child here pointed out. Very creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That men generally don't like them?
@MojoDublin #449:" I think SSB it’s 🤔 Something for the grand dad’s...... "
🤷‍♀️
When a tv show or YouTube show have a bit of young totty on ...
With tits and ass on display
The expression used is

Something for the dads ....

I was merely stating SSB s demographic as seen on patron are in early retirement if not retired

And rephrased

Something for the granddad .....
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😉 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Methinks I’m rattling some 🦴

• Haha
  • Heart
She's got a few blue and white dresses. That last one needs to go! It's just plain ugly no matter what. I am dreading the arrival of that horrible yellow dress that she seemed to have worn every other day last year. Maybe it got tossed in the Great Spring Clean-Up. She's so odd with her choice of clothing. On the one hand, she has designer clothes, albeit vintage, and on the other side she has these really cheap Zara dresses. She's all over the place with her style. Back in the old days when I still was enamored with her, I ordered one of the Zara dresses. It was so horribly made from such cheap fabric I immediately sent it back. I see she has brought out the red and white Mexican tablecloth dress already-ugh! She got the same one for her mummy in blue and white - looks absolutely ridiculous on her with her tiny frame. I remember that SJ once wore a navy blazer with a nice dress. She looked great! I do wish she would invest in and wear more classic clothing. She's too old for trendy clothes made for the junior market.
you bet it’s got to go. 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stephanie's just at the age where your wardrobe criteria need to change.
One thing ladies of a certain age should notice is that vintage clothes on vintage ladies lack the irony which makes vintage clothes look cute on young ladies.
On old ladies it just looks like you haven't bought any new clothes in 60 years. That blue thing she wore for the FHS meeting, nuh-unh.
Minis, kind of torn on. Just horribly shocked by seeing the wonderful actress Sutton Foster in Younger -- the whole point of which is she is masquerading as 20 years younger to get a job -- wearing a mini that was too short. Leggings or tights might have quelled the NO MA'AM which kind of overwhelmed me. Foster has a beautiful figure, is still dancing, and wears very youthful clothing on this show. Interesting what she can get away with and what she can't. In another scene, she wore a very bare spangly modern asymmetrical cocktail dress, no longer than the too-short day dress, which worked.
A transitional age for dressing. Stephanie, ditch the vintage. Old babes wear new clothes. Princess Lilian, one of the legendary old babes, RIP, greeted the millennium in Issey Miyake.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Beryl will be so happy!

Her man-boy hero, MPK promises that his fans will soon get to watch the continuation of his Madrid vlog that has taken 20 days to edit!
He extends his apologies to his fans: "Too many Grindr boys to f**k, so little time!"
The vlog might be out on Sunday. Which Sunday? We will never know! But at least it's coming out on Sunday!

View attachment 555672

Get ready, Tattlers!
Funding is getting lower by the day. His Patreon money is now down to an office assistant level salary (no offense meant to office assistants, especially you Natti). We can soon expect another Live Q&A where he can blame the "gossip site" for how unfair his life is!

Dear MPK,
Here's a little lesson from real life.
People who don't perform well on their jobs or are lazy
either get demoted or fired.
You're welcome.
We know you love us!
xoxo
Tattlers

(April 30, 2021-------------------------- May 1, 2021)
View attachment 555674 View attachment 555673
What did he expect ? What did anyone expect ?

I have often thought of why I ever start watching these videos years ago? I used to really enjoy them and wanted to be part of the whole La Lande experience. When she got popular, it really changed. Before, the focus was on restoring the chateau. The content was so much more informational. Now, it all seems so much like an act to just wind up the manic fans. Even the Sundays at the Chateau have gone down hill. I don't appreciate 'leftovers' and out takes being the topic of a vlog. It just means you don't have anything new to show and you've stooped to piecing together bits from the cutting room floor. The new fan base is very different from the old fan base. Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually.

And people wonder how Grey Gardens got to the state it was in! It's happening at the shatoo in real time. When lockdown is over, perhaps the Hotel Inspector can make a call with her bacteria counter. Maybe one of the gifters will send her one. Not that anyone there would use it. Personally, I would be afraid to eat from that kitchen not that I will take the opportunity as I have no desire to visit.

Preferably French people that live nearby. From what I've heard, rural areas in France have a lot of people needing work. If I was going to stay at a chateau, I would really like to have a French cook that could offer me local cuisine instead of Marie's mish-mash. I wonder if the reason she doesn't use recipes is due to her learning disabilities. She once complained that the Thermomix was too difficult to use. She may have trouble reading and following instructions. That may be the reason she also prefers to work alone. Too many distractions are difficult for people with mild cognitive disorders. They need to focus on one task at a time. Also, I just don't know about having a cook that can't taste a lot of the dishes because of their own dietary restrictions.
you’ve used a word that’s struck a cord with me. “Manic” one become manic via drug use..... now I’m not suggesting she uses, but she has lost weight over the past months and her behavior is very , as you say “manic”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm going to stick my neck out here, and say I don't mind the look of the food she produces. I think her flower ability is roughly zero, and can't, or won't grow plants, so the whole thing is a bit of a non-starter. But she seems to be capable in the kitchen. Also bearing in mind the ridiculous number of dietary requirements that have to be catered for at all times. I wouldn't have the patience!
I think that since she has decided she is gluten intolerant. There is a marked difference in the quality and aesthetics of the meals she prepares. I really do believe it is a passive aggressive reaction to whatever is gnawing at her. Probably not being able to eat whatever. I still believe she has an eating disorder.
On the subject of her hair. Can you imagine having to please her. Poor Annalise! She more than likely has strict instructions on what she likes and dislikes no matter what might be more flattering. I’m sure we all know that person!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.