The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, an honourable mention goes to @ScooterMaGoo ❤

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:53 PM
IMG_3864.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, StephaniesSupportConsort and 58 others

Heathcliffe

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:27 AM
It was worth coming here for a laugh again, - just reading "The Maasticht Mincer" was worth it! :LOL: :coffee: Not sure how long since I have been reading here now, a while....as we got bored with CD. Now we (my wife and I) have watched a couple of episodes again to see what was new,- and so I had to see what was happening on tattle. Yes, little Sparrow, there has been some surfing, but never enough. I am considering retirement, at least will do some changes. Phillip the Maasticht Mincer seems to have grown in confidence since we stopped watching. Good to see he is pulling his weight and working like a man, setting those tables. Marie looks happy, she is not annoying like before. Stephanie talks in a totally different tone in her own vlog and when the other Chateau people film her for theirs, she keeps turning up the "happy chirpy" for her patreons evidently. To keep the funds coming in. Still mostly in bed I see. The Chapel is starting to look like a Gypsy Waggon. The Pethricks will feel at home, if they ever visit again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, The Saint, T Rex and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:40 PM
I would think that with all of the mice and rats spotted by eagle eyed tartlets inside the chateau in CD episodes over the years, Stephanie would want Ruby to come inside more often. If not, it’s probably a good idea to not leave the kitchen doors and windows wide open.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Scorpio and 44 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:58 PM
@graciemckitten I agree with you from the last thread - why is Stephanie hiding behind Brenda and her Facebook group with this Patreon stuff? People who support Chateau Diaries via Patreon, and who supposedly reached out to Stephanie there asking about the Patron video, deserve the explanation from Stephanie and they deserved a response from Stephanie when they reach out there! Does $30,000 each and every month from strangers not warrant a heartfelt and timely explanation from the person receiving the money?

I know some of you feel it's the bullying that goes on at her Patreon site that has caused the issue and that well could be. The fact of the matter is, Stephanie lies. She lies so much and so often that we will never, ever truly know the real reason. The bullying in the comments section is what we can see. There is, no doubt, so much more that we cannot see, some of it surmised on these pages, and any one of those things could be the reason for the review. My point is, she will not be truthful.

I said in my last post that I disliked Brenda, and I do, but nothing - NOT ANYTHING - compares to the utter dislike I have for Stephanie Jarvis and the way she treats people and everything around her.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Bleu Lala and 43 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:36 PM
Jules100 said:
Not to Stephend, but I have serious doubts about those posts elsewhere about bad experiences at the Jarvis’ homes. If there really was a problem 25-40ish years ago, I hope the family of the residents made complaints to the appropriate authorities then. Random comments now, on a very tiny section of an anonymous online platform decades later don’t really ring true to me. Nothing could possibly come from this, except a possible distraction from something else, but you never know.

I wonder what Stephanie’s Patreon glitch excuse will be?
Honestly, at this point... all I'd want to see is a Patreon member walking up to her and say that she's a bleep-faced lying, deceiving witch and that her barrel nostrilled alopician poodle isn't any better than her and just walk away.... A girl can dream.... ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:SimonNigel, Scorpio, Cleo's Asp and 43 others

Boleyn sister

Wednesday at 7:52 PM
I have to still read the previous thread but if noone posted this yet, here it is, just for you :m

Screenshot_20240617_233645_YouTube.jpg

1718819010063.png

collectorscage.com

Guide to Goyard bag Prices and sizes (2024)
In this guide we will dive in to Goyard and its Prices and sizes.Explore the varying prices and sizes of these coveted designer bags across different regions. Gain insights into what makes Goyard bags a luxury staple and find the perfect fit for your style and budget
collectorscage.com
collectorscage.com
Saint Louis GM € 1,500

Screenshot_20240617_233536_YouTube.jpg

similar Dior scarf

Screenshot_20240617_234231_Chrome.jpg

1718819500297.png

not sure about the scarf but the bag is defo new, I know her shajt (weird I know) as I have posted about it since the very beginning, as we started this trend of spotting the lux shajt, especially at the times when she pretended she was wearing water battels around her waist and was never given a present by her mum, I feel obliged to continue :m,
poor orphan princess she is

Last edited: Wednesday at 8:03 PM
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Mr Magoo and 42 others

LittleMore Cottage

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:31 PM
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he didnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of moving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????

Last edited: Saturday at 10:46 PM
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:Frenchie0810, Thebirdandthefrog, StephaniesSupportConsort and 42 others

As always thank you all for contributing.
Remember we have a wiki, saving Patreon vlogs to foil Fanny's lies.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here is the catalog. What other lots did they purchase? Sconces, curtains? Thanks to the intrepid investigative skills of Tartuffe, we know they purchased lots 96 and 327 in January, 2024 and waited several months to reveal the purchases. Do you see anything else that she has suddenly shown up with since mid January, 2024? The catalog for the auction is below.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @Gertrude Maud for naming the thread, an honourable mention goes to @ScooterMaGoo ❤

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

TorontoGWM

VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:53 PM
IMG_3864.jpeg

Reactions:You, One Mad Collie, StephaniesSupportConsort and 58 others

Heathcliffe

VIP Member

Thursday at 1:27 AM
It was worth coming here for a laugh again, - just reading "The Maasticht Mincer" was worth it! :LOL: :coffee: Not sure how long since I have been reading here now, a while....as we got bored with CD. Now we (my wife and I) have watched a couple of episodes again to see what was new,- and so I had to see what was happening on tattle. Yes, little Sparrow, there has been some surfing, but never enough. I am considering retirement, at least will do some changes. Phillip the Maasticht Mincer seems to have grown in confidence since we stopped watching. Good to see he is pulling his weight and working like a man, setting those tables. Marie looks happy, she is not annoying like before. Stephanie talks in a totally different tone in her own vlog and when the other Chateau people film her for theirs, she keeps turning up the "happy chirpy" for her patreons evidently. To keep the funds coming in. Still mostly in bed I see. The Chapel is starting to look like a Gypsy Waggon. The Pethricks will feel at home, if they ever visit again.

Reactions:StephaniesSupportConsort, The Saint, T Rex and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:40 PM
I would think that with all of the mice and rats spotted by eagle eyed tartlets inside the chateau in CD episodes over the years, Stephanie would want Ruby to come inside more often. If not, it’s probably a good idea to not leave the kitchen doors and windows wide open.🤷‍♀️

Reactions:You, Bleu Lala, Scorpio and 44 others

M&MsMom

VIP Member

Tuesday at 6:58 PM
@graciemckitten I agree with you from the last thread - why is Stephanie hiding behind Brenda and her Facebook group with this Patreon stuff? People who support Chateau Diaries via Patreon, and who supposedly reached out to Stephanie there asking about the Patron video, deserve the explanation from Stephanie and they deserved a response from Stephanie when they reach out there! Does $30,000 each and every month from strangers not warrant a heartfelt and timely explanation from the person receiving the money?

I know some of you feel it's the bullying that goes on at her Patreon site that has caused the issue and that well could be. The fact of the matter is, Stephanie lies. She lies so much and so often that we will never, ever truly know the real reason. The bullying in the comments section is what we can see. There is, no doubt, so much more that we cannot see, some of it surmised on these pages, and any one of those things could be the reason for the review. My point is, she will not be truthful.

I said in my last post that I disliked Brenda, and I do, but nothing - NOT ANYTHING - compares to the utter dislike I have for Stephanie Jarvis and the way she treats people and everything around her.

Reactions:You, Mr Magoo, Bleu Lala and 43 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Tuesday at 8:36 PM

Honestly, at this point... all I'd want to see is a Patreon member walking up to her and say that she's a bleep-faced lying, deceiving witch and that her barrel nostrilled alopician poodle isn't any better than her and just walk away.... A girl can dream.... ✨

Reactions:SimonNigel, Scorpio, Cleo's Asp and 43 others

Boleyn sister

Wednesday at 7:52 PM
I have to still read the previous thread but if noone posted this yet, here it is, just for you :m

Screenshot_20240617_233645_YouTube.jpg

1718819010063.png

collectorscage.com

Guide to Goyard bag Prices and sizes (2024)
In this guide we will dive in to Goyard and its Prices and sizes.Explore the varying prices and sizes of these coveted designer bags across different regions. Gain insights into what makes Goyard bags a luxury staple and find the perfect fit for your style and budget
collectorscage.com
collectorscage.com
Saint Louis GM € 1,500

Screenshot_20240617_233536_YouTube.jpg

similar Dior scarf

Screenshot_20240617_234231_Chrome.jpg

1718819500297.png

not sure about the scarf but the bag is defo new, I know her shajt (weird I know) as I have posted about it since the very beginning, as we started this trend of spotting the lux shajt, especially at the times when she pretended she was wearing water battels around her waist and was never given a present by her mum, I feel obliged to continue :m,
poor orphan princess she is

Last edited: Wednesday at 8:03 PM
Reactions:You, Granola Chic, Mr Magoo and 42 others

LittleMore Cottage

VIP Member

Saturday at 10:31 PM
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he didnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of moving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????

Last edited: Saturday at 10:46 PM
Reactions:Frenchie0810, Thebirdandthefrog, StephaniesSupportConsort and 42 others

As always thank you all for contributing.
Remember we have a wiki, saving Patreon vlogs to foil Fanny's lies.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose . . . she says, taking a deep bow. All credit goes to @ScooterMaGoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you Tuffiti for the patron vlog.
The dreadful duos spending has become the main event of every episode however they try and dress it up.
Snorts is wearing more of Fanny’s rings and no doubt while he was prepping Mummy’s apartment he was trying on her dresses, and hopefully not her nightdresses.
Snorts voice is so affected I wonder if he has stuffed cotton wool in his nostrils.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
Snorts was sweating cobs when they all came into the apartment... was he working hard or was it guilt from raiding her undies drawer?
1719187234318.png

---
"..and what the f'k are we supposed to do with this load of old shite?"
1719187482216.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

It’s more like 2 years. August 21, 2022 she talked about buying the two chandeliers and adding a fan because it gets so hot in the summer.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Michael is so fun unlike the peach & tuna boy. Michael fits in but Snorty had to mind trick everyone & is still the odd toe sock kid. Michael shines brighter than the bling chapel but Phi Phi is like that gunk on the bottom of your strawberry shoe!
IJ looked thrilled to see TeaBag. And TeaBag was so genuine in greeting Percy, and asked if he could take his bag. When have we ever seen Snorts do such a thing?

If TeaBag wasn't there, the windows would not have gotten cleaned. I agree- the whole atmosphere is better with him around! Fanny choose the wrong gay man to be fake-engaged to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Now that Mummy 🦇and Percy have returned, the circle is complete. Fanny can move forward with her next evil grifting project.

summoning Satan.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I don't know if it just me but Percy may be recovered from the TB but his voice and actions indicate to me he is far from feeling great.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
For the amount of money and restoration that has taken place, DAFUQ is going on that the ceiling is already cracking?!? 😯

Screen Shot 2024-06-23 at 8.29.56 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wasn't one of the chapel restorers (the gilder, perhaps?) just saying that the gold should not be touched? He said that the areas that are touched can turn black? So, what does Stephanie do first chance she gets? Hands all over that gold! I was surprised that Michael was touching it, too. Or, was that a subtle form of sabotage? :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Michael's back.
Phi Phi is on notice.......
Very odd that Snorty wasn't ever shown sitting at the table during the guest dinner. He usually sports a grin, raises a patronizingly surprised eyebrow, and nods at everything FRK says. Instead he was shown briefly running out to the kitchen, and I assume he assisted serving. I think he was keeping an eye on Teabag to make sure he didn't spit in his meal or pour sesame oil on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
With all those plates will mummy be cooking and hosting dinner parties in her apartment?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.