The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many germphobes on here :ROFLMAO:
It's all true - pet owners know this stuff. I haven't even caught Covid once.
I'm a primary school librarian. Young kids are always spreading more germs than pets. First year I was sick all the time. Now my immunity is so high I'm hardly ever sick. (Fingers crossed I haven't jinxed myself)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
one more question, why did she blur out the chapel, is it maybe bc of the timeline?
Sorry to "piss on your chips" but the Goyard bag featured in November 2023 when they stuffed Lancelot in it to be carried around Paris Christies Rothschild lecture.
november 2023 is still new (at least to me as I am not following that much anymore, but it is not like she had is from the London uni days or daddy got it for her, she most probably got it with Pipi on one of theirs short trips to paris

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t believe that is the only reason for suspension.

Multi-level marketing (MLM): Building or facilitating a multi-level marketing initiative or offering MLM discounts or coupons is not permitted on Patreon.

She is a pathological liar. It is against her, dishonest core to tell the truth about anything. I believe she likely got warnings on several other issues, but they weren’t required to be revealed to the public.

Technically, she doesn’t reveal the reasons why her account was suspended to patrons. Of course, the one reason she reveals to patrons is that she was far too kind to offer discounts to patrons to stay at the dump. Bullshit, there was more under investigation than just that. The reasons for any account suspensions are not normally revealed to the public..

Look at all the other areas.

Remember she has a degree in bullshit,
49F73C5E-99D6-4D4C-802D-5F25D897DCF5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
On Chateau Love today Viv filmed more of the day after the Shrek's wedding. Fanny & Snorty definitely did not join the others for the day of brocunting, shopping and lunch, even though Candice & her husband who they were staying with, came along. It must have been something special which kept Fanny away, because the brocant owner offered the wedding guests 20% off all their purchases.

Viv also found a vintage shop with fab clothes, purses, shoes (ex: Ferragamo, Max Mara, Channel, Hermes). Fanny could have purchased designer dresses for 15 and 'quelle surprise' Hermes Scarves! Not like Fanny to pass up a chance to go shopping for designer labels - or does she just do that when she needs 'poor princess' content at London charity shops???
1718838241349.png
1718838729301.png

1718838774445.png
1718838819817.png

1718839052349.png
1718839073431.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Poor Ratso, having to ride for hours and hours crammed in the way too small bed stuffed between the front seats, the dog cannot even lay down and sleep properly. The dog is still connected to the bed by his collar, which, in the case of an accident, will likely break his neck.

F907184A-B0E7-4317-A9E6-54860FF95936.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It was worth coming here for a laugh again, - just reading "The Maasticht Mincer" was worth it! :LOL: :coffee: Not sure how long since I have been reading here now, a while....as we got bored with CD. Now we (my wife and I) have watched a couple of episodes again to see what was new,- and so I had to see what was happening on tattle. Yes, little Sparrow, there has been some surfing, but never enough. I am considering retirement, at least will do some changes. Phillip the Maasticht Mincer seems to have grown in confidence since we stopped watching. Good to see he is pulling his weight and working like a man, setting those tables. Marie looks happy, she is not annoying like before. Stephanie talks in a totally different tone in her own vlog and when the other Chateau people film her for theirs, she keeps turning up the "happy chirpy" for her patreons evidently. To keep the funds coming in. Still mostly in bed I see. The Chapel is starting to look like a Gypsy Waggon. The Pethricks will feel at home, if they ever visit again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It was worth coming here for a laugh again, - just reading "The Maasticht Mincer" was worth it! :LOL: :coffee: Not sure how long since I have been reading here now, a while....as we got bored with CD. Now we (my wife and I) have watched a couple of episodes again to see what was new,- and so I had to see what was happening on tattle. Yes, little Sparrow, there has been some surfing, but never enough. I am considering retirement, at least will do some changes. Phillip the Maasticht Mincer seems to have grown in confidence since we stopped watching. Good to see he is pulling his weight and working like a man, setting those tables. Marie looks happy, she is not annoying like before. Stephanie talks in a totally different tone in her own vlog and when the other Chateau people film her for theirs, she keeps turning up the "happy chirpy" for her patreons evidently. To keep the funds coming in. Still mostly in bed I see. The Chapel is starting to look like a Gypsy Waggon. The Pethricks will feel at home, if they ever visit again.
Someone convince her to lean 4 wagon wheels against it and bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Free Miller Lite to whomever can tell how many different vlogs have shown Shrek & the Sewist in their wedding attire traipsing down the stairs.:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would native French speakers tell me if Permasmile is correct pronouncing the e at the end of Dordogne? I thought it was silent.

Reactions: 15
Would native French speakers tell me if Permasmile is correct pronouncing the e at the end of Dordogne? I thought it was silent.
It depends on the region you're born and which accent. In Quebec we do not pronounce the final e but it could be different from someone from Provence or Occitanie. It also has to do about how you learn the language and from whom too. I learned German from a Swiss and there was some difference with the German of Germany for example. Ditto when I learned Norwegian which is basically the same as Danish with some minor difference but the way both nationalities speak is totally different, even tho it's almost the same vocabulary, one is more singing like and the other with more pause between words or sentences. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The cheap looking cement edging around the beds is going to make mowing grass a real challenge. 😂
For this very reason, I spent a fair bit of time and effort putting in pavers or concrete flat against the lawn so I have a mow edge - no strimming for me!
(No @HalcyonOrganic this is not a euphemism for anything sexual)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I cringe every time I see this clip. I remember watching the episode at the time. I bet that woman wanted to punch Linda Barker and Handy Andy.
If only it would happen to Snorts….
---
Way back when Dan started his Patreon, he said it was just temporary until he could get a private subscription service started. I think it's been a year+ since he said that; I wonder what the delay is? The Shreks have done it, and I wouldn't be surprised if Fanny is currently flashing her cutlets at Steve to entice him to help her get her subscription going. She can be free from Patreon and blame the scandal on a glitch.
Steve has been growing out his hair for Fanny…
---
Yes please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.