The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I make it with the "trinity" as well- celery, onion and carrots. That is how my little Italian Nonna taught me! The base of so many dishes. Love you @billybudd- I'd definitely eat in your kitchen! ❤
An Italian nonna, lucky you. I had an Italian MIL for a while, what a good cook she was. Sesame in the cookies. Mint in the meatballs. I thought about it for years until I realized Palermo is only 225 miles from Tunis. It's Africa. Yum. This opened a whole world of recipes as migration history to me.
Screen Shot 2024-06-28 at 8.02.24 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@frannyalfonso
38 minutes ago (edited)
Isn't Lancelot a hunting dog? I don't know how the chick managed to survive. Lucky you were all on hand to rescue it.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮LOOK AT STEPHANIE LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO COVER FOR KILLER RATSO

@TheChateauDiaries

13 minutes ago
Yes, he’s a ratter! But no one seems to have told him that
He did, Ratter just mauled a BABY chick on camera! He didn’t go full attack mode like the chicken massacre because the chick didn’t run or fight back. Ratter attacks everything on camera you stupid girl: your dress hem, purple dinosaur, Petherick’s hand, Potty’s ear, Ruby until Ruby paw slapped him into submission. Ok that part not on camera just something I would pay $ to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
While I do want to get on the haydur train, I find it pretty hard to imagine how Ratso could have killed a flock of chickens. Anyone who has tried to kill a chicken knows it isn't easy, especially if they outweigh you, are taller than you, and you have bulging eyes. He would have been injured. Pine martens can do the job swiftly and for the sport of it, accessing the walled garden (if that's where the massacre took place), via trees on the outside and across and down the colonnade beams and pillars. They can leap six feet. And have been seen on Philip's forest web cam. Stephanie calls them stoats and says they've only had one previous poultry kill at Lalande. Completely doubtful.
And, poultry nurturers, don't foxes just carry away their dinner instead of killing everybody and taking nothing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
bedtime for Bozo and Bodge Job.
I am sure this will come in useful at some point for a thread title!

Bedtime for Bozo and Bodge Job
---

@frannyalfonso
38 minutes ago (edited)
Isn't Lancelot a hunting dog? I don't know how the chick managed to survive. Lucky you were all on hand to rescue it.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮LOOK AT STEPHANIE LIE AND LIE AND LIE TO COVER FOR KILLER RATSO

@TheChateauDiaries

13 minutes ago
Yes, he’s a ratter! But no one seems to have told him that
[/QUOTE]
Hallf of the rats at the Shitow are of the two legged variety.

I love Cosborne!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
While I do want to get on the haydur train, I find it pretty hard to imagine how Ratso could have killed a flock of chickens. Anyone who has tried to kill a chicken knows it isn't easy, especially if they outweigh you, are taller than you, and you have bulging eyes. He would have been injured. Pine martens can do the job swiftly and for the sport of it, accessing the walled garden (if that's where the massacre took place), via trees on the outside and across and down the colonnade beams and pillars. They can leap six feet. And have been seen on Philip's forest web cam. Stephanie calls them stoats and says they've only had one previous poultry kill at Lalande. Completely doubtful.
And, poultry nurturers, don't foxes just carry away their dinner instead of killing everybody and taking nothing?
Exactly. He would have scratches and pecks all over him. I get hating Stephanie but I'm just not on the "EVEN HER ANIMALS ARE EVILLLL" train. What's next? Thor is a serial killer? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Earlier in the same vlog or the previous one, she was actively encouraging him to chase the adult peacocks, saying he only wanted to have fun and play with them. She is deranged and disgusting and is only trying to defend herself. She is responsible if he has already killed any birds or if he does that in the future. She chose to buy a hunting dog, and however small he may be, he will follow his natural instincts. They clearly let him roam the grounds on his own and never check what he's doing. How many more deaths will it take for people to see that woman for what she really is?
If people who follow Stephanie haven't now realised how cruel & horrible she really is, they probably never will. Cognitive dissonance. Her behaviour could become much worse (if that's possible) & the loyal fans still would refuse what's right in front of them. Shame on Marie for playing along with this faux storyline, about Lancelot & the peachick. Putting out vlogs for those who pay extra & then producing content showing animal abuse, is evil. Is it far fetched to refer to Stephanie as a psychopath.
*Is there some way to report her for animal cruelty, as there is proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I get hating Stephanie but I'm just not on the "EVEN HER ANIMALS ARE EVILLLL" train. What's next? Thor is a serial killer? l
I don't believe that Ratso is "EVIL" but I do think that the breed is predisposed to bite and nip. He may have been an entirely different dog in the hands of sensible owners. Sadly, I do feel that he will bite someone before too long.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
[
No one has said that he killed an entire flock of chickens.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.