The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he didnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of moving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
@Imperious Me

Screenshots from the older? page
Look at the recommender and follower..
View attachment 3010833
View attachment 3010836

And here the newer page:
View attachment 3010843
First name was Andrew Roberts
Main location is Indonesia
Is this the puffy pug, more recently m.i.s.s.i.n.g.!
---
I’ll give you all the recipe for the Greek dressing later when the hubs gets home I don’t know the measurements for anything as I just dump. I think part of the reason for selling a lot of soups is we have a lot of older people here and they seem to always be cold poor @T Rex came into the shop after the hurricane we were crazy, insane and it was a week where we tested out store-bought Taziki sauce not our homemade so ever since she came. I feel so bad that she didn’t really get the homemade Taziki sauce I totally mean to deliver a few Gyros with the real Taziki sauce one day
Maybe the olds have problems with their old nashers (teeth) ... hence the soup. Brit humour 😉 I'm absolutely certain that your soup, @mrsp67 Is totally delicious 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he disnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of !oving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????
He was supposed to be there until the 11th July!?
Fanny has sure used up her holiday allowance. She is like a fly in sh1 t , the dump is a steaming pile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@mrsp67 I had to look up Banana Foster Cheesecake (never heard of it before) sounds yummy, .....Foster???

Hubby can complain about me following tattle but regularly I tell him things I have learned from all of you and he shuts up.

Some info on irish car registration as a comparison to your home places.
Ireland is divided into 26 counties. Each has a one or two letter abbreviation.
The year is divided into two halves. So Jan to end June registrations for this year all start 241 followed by county (eg D for Dublin) and then numerical from 1 upwards (reaching up to six digits). Registration numbers don't get reused if a vehicle is scrapped. Sometimes specific numbers can be negotiated (eg Porche 911 could get 241 D 911, that's as personalised as it gets, not like UK).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd be very interested in your report. Pheeph's mode of dress strikes me as a very specific niche market dress only gaydar experts and observers of Grindr code and dress code would get. I've always gotten that smell off of his outfits, from the time he slithered down the stairs early on in a sweater, a beanie, and overalls with one strap unbuttoned. Fanny asked him what he was aiming for in his look, and he replied hottness.
I knew then we were in for a bumpy ride, and that he had an audience he was playing to I know nuffin' about.
View attachment 3010815
This is the audience he’s playing to…

IMG_6940.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He was supposed to be there until the 11th July!?
Fanny has sure used up her holiday allowance. She is like a fly in sh1 t , the dump is a steaming pile.
Maybe like me and hubby he was fed up with the *hite weather in France for weeks now, we also returned home early.

• Heart
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he didnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of moving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????
Can’t wait for the comments on YouTube asking about the reason.

Maybe his woife didnee loike what she saw

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have never watched Escape to the Chateau or Chateau DIY so all that I know about it is what I have gleaned from here.

Under what circumstances did the Pethericks leave those programs?

Was it their choice to leave because Billy’s awol charge became public knowledge? Or was it to do with the (alleged) theft of Michael's artistic property by the weirdo with the bad red hair and day kimonos?

Just wondering if Channel 4 see Michael as filming gold. He does have a certain presence and charm, is likeable, does his homework when talking in depth about a subject. He does, however, need to stay away from Despicable fanny. She will destroy him. She is a vampire.
---
Maybe we should send over a couple of Canadian beavers. They'd have Fanny's pond damned up in no time.

View attachment 3011053
Un petit jolie castor...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dans vlog of Nick Birthday BBQ VERY WELL EDITED mainly shows the three men working hard and celebrating a top the Chateau. Most Tattlers poured scorn on Dan when he started his project, he is going great guns and has super support from Nick and Brian and Calvin, I Congratulate
them All and look forward to seeing the progress continuing and his little piss takes thru his vlogs as he goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What if that guy has a partner? Insulting in so many ways. The guy was stunned🤣
Since Stephanie was being flirtatious with the man, it could be that competitive and jealous Snorty wanted to flirt with a man also ( but his attempts were an epic fail). Nothing says happy engagement like one fiancé flirting with a man, and another fiancé talking about his familiarity with tinder photos. The gruesome twosome are truly a match made in hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Grunt just posted on IG. "Back home early". Guess he disnt stick around for patreon days or Mummy and Percy. Hmmmm. Trouble at the farmhouse??? Tired of !oving boxes , fixing things and Fanny crap????
Why was Grant there? Were they long lost friends? What am I missing. He stayed for free, but had to help move crap? Don't comprehend how there are this many people who willingly mingle with the likes of Fanny & friends. Completely miffed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No fond farewell, no big goodbye, no airport drop off & no toot of the car horn! I guess Fanny's comment about having fun with FRK didn't go down so well and Grunt picked up his bags and left before Fanny & Snorty returned from the SOF.

We never did see Grunt move all those boxes. Grunt drilled a piece of cement off Fanny's back passage & not sure if he finished installing the door to Fanny's back passage. Funny if he left all that unfinished! :ROFLMAO: Poor Fanny, who is going to supply all the fixings & cook the BBQ now? Grunt I hope you didn't clean the BBQ before you left! :ROFLMAO:

Grunt, if you just walked out early then good on ya mate! I dare say that's probably the last we see of Grunt at the HMN.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
@C'est moi The Pethericks were dropped by Channel 4 for being too boring according to Michael. He and Billy and his wife were filmed by Chateau DIY for several months but they only featured in a few episodes in the end.

• Wow
  • Heart
Bloody Hell poor Mark and Amy, horrendous, frightening for them. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Amy is bonkers but who knows how you react in times of "real" stress and panic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Bloody Hell poor Mark and Amy, horrendous, frightening for them. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Amy is bonkers but who knows how you react in times of "real" stress and panic.
whats in her mug? Sherry, Brandy, with a sip of vodka? Sounds totally cool about the accident.

I watched 10 seconds.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.