The Chateau Diaries #313 Let them eat porcelain! They have to since the food portions are so miserly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-- care expended on sides such a good sign of deliciousness and a clean kitchen.
Deliciousness, yes, but also the generosity of the host and chef to share their beautiful local produce, lovingly shopped and cooked, the abundance and conviviality that is at the heart of eating together. They've thought through every detail in advance, said, what this passion fruit concoction needs is some Asian CRUNCH -- and come up with a perfect solution, nicely executed. That's hospitality, to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have screens on windows and doors here, I can't imagine leaving a door wide.. don't the flies get in when she's cooking? Though I do come from England, we didn't have screens (70s) and I don't remember flies or mosquitoes being a problem.. She's a business though.
Their kitchen back door is not far from a pond/ swamp…

Thank you to the crew who help keep the boat upright.

As for the care home…the very reason the Jarvis people got rich quick was not just the house prices here in the uk but at the time the ease to bleed patient and their families dry financially, there was little moderating at the time. Maybe rather than retire mummy and Daddy were forced out as they would stand no chance of passing basic regulations, whether that be food hygiene, staff ie Gerry…and uncle,and living conditions in general.

Fanny is such an absolute liar.
I do not buy her story from outset, she hooked daft Baghead as she thought he had money, he didn’t but his parents did.
The first time she met him she told him they would buy a chateau together, was that a chat up line or get me into a four poster in a castle etc .I call tosh.

Then she lies about how having art and beautiful objects helps Alzheimer’s patients, no proof of that at all now or then.
What happened to all the beautiful things ? Or does she class her father’s paintings art’ ?
Where are the lovely antiques?
Nothing from her family home is beautiful, nothing. Think of all the presents her aunt/ godmother has given her, why? Where did those items come from? All nonsense.

Jarvis would have had spartan rooms at the care home

They were and remain a manipulative family.

Unfortunately the local Suffolk newspaper has not been digitalised from the time they were at Cransford. The story of Gerry and her own childhood are full of inaccuracies. If…Fanny spent every holiday in HK from the age of three or with her Granny she would spend no time with her cousins or Gerry. Etc etc

The elderly who wish to live in a privately run home would have needed wealth, and if they had no relatives I am sure uncle with a van would have helped move people into the Jarvis facility and helpfully disposed of furniture etc. Two tonnes was not correcting Trixie about Greek gods , items that she has owned for a while , why, she just has these items thinking it makes them look educated. Steven did not even finish school.

There is no way Aunty has collected those items independently.
One other thing Daddy Derek did not have a will. This is odd if you have any understanding of tax or inheritanc when you have multiple properties?

There ends tonight’s sermon🙄😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@ComtesseRose thanks for the thread as always old bean. Let's see what the fatuous pair come up with this week. I have to say I don't like Snorts, but he is so insignificant I hardly care about him without Fanny he is just an unemployed waiter. It is Fanny I loathe with every sinew of my being because she is amoral, a lazy under achiever, disloyal, cruel a thief a con artist, a Narcissist, greedy, mean, tight and totally callous and fake. Those are her best traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you @ComtesseRose ♥

I was reading what @mousepanda8 had provided https://www.pappers.fr/entreprise/chateau-de-lalande-915281380
Talk about vague 😑(putting in the original with the translation in English)

Objet de l'association :Réalisation d'activités, d'expositions, d'évènements et de manifestations culturelles, au sens large des termes, afin de collecter des fonds destinés à réaliser les buts pour lesquels l'association est créée et tous actes se rapportant directement ou indirectement à son objet social; Accompagnement et développement du Château de Lalande, promotion du Château par tout moyen et tout support, promotion et valorisation du patrimoine local afin de favoriser l'attractivité du territoire ; Restauration et sauvegarde du Château et d'une manière générale, valorisation du patrimoine culturel et architectural du Château ; Participer, directement ou indirectement, à toutes activités, dès lors que celles-ci peuvent se rattacher, directement ou indirectement, à l'objet de l'association.

Purpose of the association: To carry out activities, exhibitions, events and cultural demonstrations, in the broadest sense of the term, in order to raise funds to achieve the aims for which the association was created, and to carry out all acts directly or indirectly related to its corporate purpose; To support and develop the Château de Lalande, to promote the Château by all means and in all media, and to promote and enhance the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the region; Restoration and preservation of the Château and, in general, enhancement of the Château's cultural and architectural heritage; Participate, directly or indirectly, in any activities that may be directly or indirectly related to the association's purpose.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Their kitchen back door is not far from a pond/ swamp…

Thank you to the crew who help keep the boat upright.

As for the care home…the very reason the Jarvis people got rich quick was not just the house prices here in the uk but at the time the ease to bleed patient and their families dry financially, there was little moderating at the time. Maybe rather than retire mummy and Daddy were forced out as they would stand no chance of passing basic regulations, whether that be food hygiene, staff ie Gerry…and uncle,and living conditions in general.

Fanny is such an absolute liar.
I do not buy her story from outset, she hooked daft Baghead as she thought he had money, he didn’t but his parents did.
The first time she met him she told him they would buy a chateau together, was that a chat up line or get me into a four poster in a castle etc .I call tosh.

Then she lies about how having art and beautiful objects helps Alzheimer’s patients, no proof of that at all now or then.
What happened to all the beautiful things ? Or does she class her father’s paintings art’ ?
Where are the lovely antiques?
Nothing from her family home is beautiful, nothing. Think of all the presents her aunt/ godmother has given her, why? Where did those items come from? All nonsense.

Jarvis would have had spartan rooms at the care home

They were and remain a manipulative family.

Unfortunately the local Suffolk newspaper has not been digitalised from the time they were at Cransford. The story of Gerry and her own childhood are full of inaccuracies. If…Fanny spent every holiday in HK from the age of three or with her Granny she would spend no time with her cousins or Gerry. Etc etc

The elderly who wish to live in a privately run home would have needed wealth, and if they had no relatives I am sure uncle with a van would have helped move people into the Jarvis facility and helpfully disposed of furniture etc. Two tonnes was not correcting Trixie about Greek gods , items that she has owned for a while , why, she just has these items thinking it makes them look educated. Steven did not even finish school.

There is no way Aunty has collected those items independently.
One other thing Daddy Derek did not have a will. This is odd if you have any understanding of tax or inheritanc when you have multiple properties?

There ends tonight’s sermon🙄😂
I'm sure in the early days of the vlog, SJ claimed she and Baghead were never an item. If they were, wouldn't Marie Baghead be uncomfortable spending so much time around her? Come to think of it - when was the last time Marie and Baghead were at the Chateau? Are they distancing themselves or were they just around more at the beginning because of Covid?

Reactions: 21
I guess the gruesome twosome have quit the shithole... not only is MarIE posting on IG (a bit boring, but there you go).
This lovely post on IG from Nutti and Armoire

---
My name doesn’t appear in that top comment list, but totally cool anyway.

@Iolair the gentleman of your desire is RelaxingMaleASMR. And as I am a very generous person:

---

Here are yours

That's unbelievable. Uncanny really. That he should be an actual doctor. And just when I will be needing him. Glory be!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you @ComtesseRose ♥

I was reading what @mousepanda8 had provided https://www.pappers.fr/entreprise/chateau-de-lalande-915281380
Talk about vague 😑(putting in the original with the translation in English)

Objet de l'association :Réalisation d'activités, d'expositions, d'évènements et de manifestations culturelles, au sens large des termes, afin de collecter des fonds destinés à réaliser les buts pour lesquels l'association est créée et tous actes se rapportant directement ou indirectement à son objet social; Accompagnement et développement du Château de Lalande, promotion du Château par tout moyen et tout support, promotion et valorisation du patrimoine local afin de favoriser l'attractivité du territoire ; Restauration et sauvegarde du Château et d'une manière générale, valorisation du patrimoine culturel et architectural du Château ; Participer, directement ou indirectement, à toutes activités, dès lors que celles-ci peuvent se rattacher, directement ou indirectement, à l'objet de l'association.

Purpose of the association: To carry out activities, exhibitions, events and cultural demonstrations, in the broadest sense of the term, in order to raise funds to achieve the aims for which the association was created, and to carry out all acts directly or indirectly related to its corporate purpose; To support and develop the Château de Lalande, to promote the Château by all means and in all media, and to promote and enhance the local heritage in order to promote the attractiveness of the region; Restoration and preservation of the Château and, in general, enhancement of the Château's cultural and architectural heritage; Participate, directly or indirectly, in any activities that may be directly or indirectly related to the association's purpose.
Was this Derek? Going to develop something like a renaissance/market type place to draw crowds?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to remember - I think when I was a patreon I used the reporting function to complain that Stephanie was not doing what she said the money was for. I just reread the guidelines - it does say that not liking content or new artistic directions is not grounds for complaint. I do think if recently there were complaints given chapel star campaign, this could cause a pause on patreon. But I may be too hopeful.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Marie... I certainly hope that all of the guests for this weekend have given notice, that they are not allergic to shellfish...
Another death at Lalande wouldn't be the best PR, would it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.