The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've come to he conclusion Marie is given a set amount for the meals.. If she has 4 or 6 guests she'll serve duck breast, but any more and she's serving pork belly, pork tenderloin, chicken thighs, chicken legs... That pork belly literally turned my stomach, looked greasy and cremated.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Ratso loves Michael Pethrick
1719193769480.png

Mummy loves Michael Pethrick
1719193960630.png

Percy loves Michael Pethrick
1719193981946.png

Ratso Loves Mummy
1719193743705.png

Percy & Mummy hate Snorty
1719194211822.png

Mummy & Percy really hate Snorty dumping his excess porcelain in their flat and the excessive gifts they've been sent.
(Why are people still sending gifts????)
1719194246623.png

Everyone loves Michael Pethrick!!! ❤ ❤❤
Boy, did MP ever brighten up today's CD. Suck on that Snorty!!!
1719193824295.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've come to he conclusion Marie is given a set amount for the meals.. If she has 4 or 6 guests she'll serve duck breast, but any more and she's serving pork belly, pork tenderloin, chicken thighs, chicken legs... That pork belly literally turned my stomach, looked greasy and cremated.
I hope Mummy, Percy & Scotman were served a tastier and more appetizing meal than this in the kitchen. Hell, I'd prefer cheese on toast or baked beans on toast to this budget basement mutant meal.
1719194736370.png
1719194751969.png
1719194771485.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That is probably why we see her cooking huge batches of food, and serving scant portions- she is probably reheating leftovers to save time- after all, she has to feed the animals, help dishpan Dave do the washing up, gather foliage and make the floral arrangements (Fanny gives her grief if she has has a flower delivery), set the table for brekkie, deal with everyone using the kitchen as their hangout/porcelain admiring station/workbench and make granola. FRK, honey, we know you are doing your best with a shyte budget and timeline, BUT there is a difference between food prep and microwaving leftovers. SMH. You can cut up the cooking veg a few days prior (if you store them in an airtight container), make pie crusts (which can go in the freezer), dry brine steaks (never mind- that is too rich for Fanny's measly budget), start a batch of focaccia to ferment in the fridge, but reheating cooked meats for guests paying €75 is pretty abysmal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
After near a year the chandelier in Mummy’s apartment is …..still on the FLOOR.
Snorts is fussing around with ornaments while teabag cleans windows. Farcical.
The china obsession is not even amusing. Snorts is filling the drawers in Mummy’s apartment with china , you could tell she is not that chuffed.

The atmosphere is lighter with a Teabag being around, Fanny is laughing. As for the fake boyfriend he is trying to be Lord of the manor, this will not last. Just why is Teabag at the dump?
Two Tonnes and hubby are on their way as is Pavlina , The vultures are gathering for patron day.
As much as I dislike Busy Izzy I’d like to see her haul all that china up to Lady Desk Land and dash it to the floor!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
IMG_3596.jpeg

I hope mummy doesn’t notice I threw out her stuff to make room for my junk
IMG_3597.jpeg

I hope Petheric doesn’t tell everyone what a weirdo I am.
IMG_3598.jpeg

I hope no one notices I have no talent compared to the one & only Petheric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i am trying to figure what I would do if someone set that plate in front of me....I could not eat it.
---
Percy makes me really nervous up there. He does not look well and would do much better in SA with his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In a few years Gertie the Chapel will be looking like it used to. :rolleyes:
Absolutely @Pekey and it may not even be a few years.

'Susan' made a comment under one of Stephanie's vlogs a couple of weeks ago about French drains being done prior to work starting inside the chapel. Some bright spark replied that the architects knew what they were doing. After some thought, the architects 'may' have suggested remedial work should be completed first but Stephanie may have said non! A. . . . I want it ready for my sham marriage to my sham fiancé and B. I need the restoration to start so I can begin my star scam.

While out this morning running errands, Mr Gertrude Maud pointed out two Porsches, same age and model as Stephanie's, as identified by @graciemckitten. They were black but clean, unlike Stephanie's. The back half is quite a nice design, however, the front is peculiar. He said they have been nicknamed The Turtle because the front does actually resemble a turtle's head.

And @Pekey, do have a look at the new Union station when you are over this way next. The Surrey Hills end is particularly dazzle dazzle with the whole, rather controversial development quoted at $631 million. The landscaping and revegetation is impressive with a small lake o_O (potential water hazard). I have l copied an article should any Tattlers be interested. https://bigbuild.vic.gov.au/projects/level-crossing-removal-project/projects/union-road-surrey-hills

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't imagine Mummy & Percy are thrilled that this ugly trip hazard was placed in their kitchen. Did Snorty buy it at Emaus for 2€?

Mummy will be kept busy during her visit tossing Snorty's crap out of her flat. Snorty be sure not to stand below the windows Michael Pethrick worked hard to clean in Mummy's flat, while you were stuffing your excess porcelain in Mummy's drawers!

1719200651997.png

1719201098322.png
1719201138915.png
1719201164712.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.