The Chateau Diaries #314 Philip's table scapes look like a very poorly displayed brocant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@normaweisbrod4740
18 minutes ago
Why always always running late?

NO VIEWER HAS EVER SAID THIS ABOUT SNORTY!

@jbart5260
21 minutes ago
Nice to see Michael. He is looking quite handsome and fit!!

@user-hp6uq9ei3i
30 minutes ago
Why does Stephanie hold the dog around her neck
---
@rossyhoneywood8280
49 minutes ago
Chateau Diaries was Michael’s idea. He encouraged Stephanie to vlog. Without him none of this would be happening. He is so very talented. Go back and watch earlier vlogs with him in them, they won’t disappoint.
---
@yverose8355
1 hour ago
Using phone while driving very, very bad idea. Not sure on France but uk is actually a crime

@AlanHouser
1 hour ago
emoji_u1f3ba.png
emoji_u2728.png
behold! Someone cleaned a window at LaLande

@rossyhoneywood8280
1 hour ago
Now paint the pantry doors in the kitchen. Please.
BLCdt7_QkCSWCDFJoLYx4UHY=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@1892ANF
1 hour ago
1.) Marie’s hair is on point! 2.) Will someone PLEASE paint the cabinet in the Kitchen. (You know which one.)

@lorraine2116
3 minutes ago
When looking at the stars on the ceiling at around 13.14 there appears to be a crack line in the centre ..... disappointing for the restorers if this has occurred in the plaster after all their amazing work . Hopefully all is well !
---
@BatchelderPatrick
6 minutes ago
These people are seriously weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
@ScottyMikeLBC
23 minutes ago
Michael Petherick is pure joy!
---
BEING SCARED OF ISABEL IS A STORYLINE..
ClintonKing-p6e
23 minutes ago
It’s sad that your mother is so critical of everyone that she cause panic when she visits. Sad.
---
@JonesJones-np2kq
34 minutes ago
Michael is so handsome
---
@corricatt
35 minutes ago
the scary mother returns, hopefully for only one episode
---
@lindafrank8277
47 minutes ago
Michael!!
---
@myrnadavidsaver7663
57 minutes ago
Michael Patrick brings back the best memories
---
@frankiesfrog1354
57 minutes ago
Michael’s back yay!!!! Time for a party!!!
---
WTF?
@myracrawford5579
1 hour ago
I hope the guests paid extra for the special guests
---
@quidditchmum
1 hour ago
Michael is a gem.
---
@jackspence1
1 hour ago
I have to ask ... who is this young, handsom, Michael person? I have never seen him before but he certainly seems to know his way around! He is very friendly and cute!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Very odd that Snorty wasn't ever shown sitting at the table during the guest dinner. He usually sports a grin, raises a patronizingly surprised eyebrow, and nods at everything FRK says. Instead he was shown briefly running out to the kitchen, and I assume he assisted serving. I think he was keeping an eye on Teabag to make sure he didn't spit in his meal or pour sesame oil on it. 🤣
Now that is funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Very odd that Snorty wasn't ever shown sitting at the table during the guest dinner. He usually sports a grin, raises a patronizingly surprised eyebrow, and nods at everything FRK says. Instead he was shown briefly running out to the kitchen, and I assume he assisted serving. I think he was keeping an eye on Teabag to make sure he didn't spit in his meal or pour sesame oil on it. 🤣
TeaBag was very animated with the guests, joking with them, helping FRK serve dinner, and they seemed enamoured with him. What a stark contrast to Snorts, as TeaBag actually has skills (he's a talented artist and can build literally anything), good hair, and a personality. Plus, TeaBag would NEVER wear Ma Petherick's trousers or borrow Fanny's clothes!

BTW, "FRK with the good hair"- thanks for answering the question of who does her highlights- WHAT, Annaliese?!? I never would have guessed, as Fanny's always looks ratched. Ah, K18- this explains WHY Fanny's hair usually looks like it is highlighted and washed with mayonnaise- she is probably using too much. Fanny, less is more, and if you can't figure it out, switch to Olaplex. (Herr Nuti, "What is K18?" Herr Nuti lives under a rock and could use a good haircut herself.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why did they photoshop Percy? I guess I know why.....he didn't look 100%, but he looked better than the last time we saw him there. And they photoshopped Isabelle, too - her teeth.

I see they think so much of Isabelle that they put the poop-stained chaise from the kitchen into her apartment!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
@normaweisbrod4740
18 minutes ago
Why always always running late?

NO VIEWER HAS EVER SAID THIS ABOUT SNORTY!

@jbart5260
21 minutes ago
Nice to see Michael. He is looking quite handsome and fit!!

@user-hp6uq9ei3i
30 minutes ago
Why does Stephanie hold the dog around her neck
---
@rossyhoneywood8280
49 minutes ago
Chateau Diaries was Michael’s idea. He encouraged Stephanie to vlog. Without him none of this would be happening. He is so very talented. Go back and watch earlier vlogs with him in them, they won’t disappoint.
---
@yverose8355
1 hour ago
Using phone while driving very, very bad idea. Not sure on France but uk is actually a crime

@AlanHouser
1 hour ago
View attachment 3013385View attachment 3013386behold! Someone cleaned a window at LaLande

@rossyhoneywood8280
1 hour ago
Now paint the pantry doors in the kitchen. Please.
View attachment 3013387
@1892ANF
1 hour ago
1.) Marie’s hair is on point! 2.) Will someone PLEASE paint the cabinet in the Kitchen. (You know which one.)

@lorraine2116
3 minutes ago
When looking at the stars on the ceiling at around 13.14 there appears to be a crack line in the centre ..... disappointing for the restorers if this has occurred in the plaster after all their amazing work . Hopefully all is well !
---
@BatchelderPatrick
6 minutes ago
These people are seriously weird
Thread 🧵 Nomination, courtesy of not a Tattler, but @AlanHouser on YT (thank you, mysterious stranger- you should join us on Tattle): "Behold! Someone cleaned a window at LaLande!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
IJ looked thrilled to see TeaBag. And TeaBag was so genuine in greeting Percy, and asked if he could take his bag. When have we ever seen Snorts do such a thing?

If TeaBag wasn't there, the windows would not have gotten cleaned. I agree- the whole atmosphere is better with him around! Fanny choose the wrong gay man to be fake-engaged to.
Thanks for reminding me to call Eddie the window cleaner! Now that the birds have flown North he will have more time!!
@ComtesseRose thanks for all you do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mummy I’m begging you to like me & my weirdo china fetish
IMG_3590.jpeg

Mummy I moved all your tit but couldn’t help Grant with books, my weak arms have no strength
IMG_3591.jpeg

Yes we have no need for Natty I will take over her job so people stop asking what is my job
IMG_3588.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.