Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Viva La Loca

Chatty Member
Now
Not bloated
Light
Her digestive system works
She feels great

20 kilos lighter in 2 years

She’s a fucking no mark waste of space
well I'm glad she can poo properly everyday now but she really doesn't seem to know how to eat gluten free.
The kitchen there will be alive with cross contamination but she is the cook so maybe she controls this.
20 kgs :unsure: Try laying off the freakin cheese and chocolate you muppet
Oh and btw Marie you are still causing your body and immune system damage by eating gluten when you feel like. Maybe oats too. You shouldn't be eating these unless certified GF and even then you might not be able to process the protein. Have you checked all the condiments for gluten??

She doesn't read or follow recipes (she said vlog 80: Bye, Bye Marie) so I'm not surprised she can't bake gluten free or improve her floral arrangements. No reading = no learning new ideas or skills

Now to your attitude. Just because you didn't stand up for yourself as a youngster doesn't mean that a passive aggressive approach will work as an adult. You are 30!! Manifest some emotional intelligence. Let it go ffs. There is no point crying over spilt milk. Same for you SJ. Your Father is dead. You are 46. Get over it ffs. People and animals die everyday.
If you had really wanted to honour your father you would have got off your arse years ago and made an effort to at least preserve the building rather than letting it deteriorate.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are self centered and do not know how to nurture and grow others. This is reflected in your vacuous lifestyle and crumbling folly.
Seriously, you have antique stair rods from your parents home and you left them to deteriorate in the out building. Thinking you see, that's for people who care, plan, organise and look after things.
BTW, did you read the previous post about your lampshade? Idiot!! Money can buy an education but it can't buy intelligence and common sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

sandro37

VIP Member
The use of metal detector is strictly regulated in France. This is to protect any archeological and historical findings/item before people destroy the surrounding of their findings.

Before using a metal detector to find historical and archeological objects (in the grounds of a chateau for example), you must obtain the authorisation from your Prefecture (which represents the French State in Regions - above the Mairie).

I know that Basmaignée seems to ignore the French law when they use their metal detector. But maybe, they don't as they don't say everything and Gwendoline must know this law.

Can we bet that at Lalande, they know absolutely nothing about this law and will use their metal detector as they want ? After all, we already know that they respect the French law in any circumstances 😂

L’article L. 542-1 du code du patrimoine énonce que « nul ne peut utiliser du matériel permettant la détection d’objets métalliques, à l’effet de recherches de monuments et d’objets pouvant intéresser la préhistoire, l’histoire, l’art ou l’archéologie, sans avoir, au préalable, obtenu une autorisation administrative délivrée en fonction de la qualification du demandeur ainsi que de la nature et des modalités de la recherche ».

Cette réglementation a pour objet de protéger les gisements archéologiques car ceux-ci ne livrent des informations historiques complètes que s’ils n’ont pas été altérés.
SJ gets so much legal and financial advice for free her on tattle, she should put us on her payroll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I will never get used to this level of surrealness: an empty channel with a promise of second hand stories told by amateurs, yet 963 people are already subscribed ... These grifters are not only taking over the online world, they are changing morality for good. For worse, I should say.

successtories.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Linus

VIP Member
AND PS.... funny how so many on here have said the same thing I had the guts to say to her directly and you #Madame No choose to tell me “what did I expect” oh please. Had YOU had the nerve and forthrightness to say something to someone that all others say behind their back.... I would have applauded you.
You are not the only one who contacted SJ or some other Lalander, addressing an issue or simply asked a question, instead of offering the usual praise they are familiar with. It actually has nothing to do with tattle.life, or with 'guts'. Viewers contact people out of indignation or point out an inconsistency, which automatically puts them in a black list.

I have done it many times (like many others) and after their dodgy and immature responses, it has landed me here.

• Heart
What bothers me is....you plan a Q and A..and then you have to fuffle the whole chat with mics, phones, tripods and so on...i know this is an chaotic place ..but come on...

and about the loo....she hopes it will be finished this year....omg....at least you can take a piss with a view .... :oops:

And she thanks Jill Scott for answering so many questions on behalf of them...wtf...stick that woman a feather in her ass..i would be glad to do so too... quite deep...and hard...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Wait, did she actually clean the tiles herself? Where could have that idea come from? :unsure:
Now I almost can't wait for this to air. Almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
They defenitely read here..the pipes ...the mad house we call... Lalalande..the pile of bidets...but all i see is birdshit , the whole place is filled with shit..from chickens, peacocks..etc..Imagine how that precious panelling will look like in a few weeks time....Silly woman keep your birds out of your stables..and the damp..its green from damp everywhere..and then they even have furniture stalled in there....and a massagetable for gods sake...

• Heart
  • Haha

ProfessorPlum

Chatty Member
I also went against recommendations and asked Google to define “teabagging”. My husband who was watching sports said what did she say? Learning a lot on here!🤭
I don't have Alexa so I couldn't ask her. I believe teabagging is a spa treatment. Michael has swollen bulbous eyes so he puts wet teabags on the lids to reduce the swelling. That's why they call him Teabag.

• Haha

Linus

VIP Member
️️️Live Chat from the gift grab
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art I can only use them for Cadeaux... as I don't need to walk

️ Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable
Well, she didn’t realize the spice rack was organized in alphabetical order until recently... so good luck managing the place when lockdown is over!

• Haha
  • Heart

après-le-déluge

Chatty Member
I don't see this couple as making it on YT. Way too boring. If you're not good looking and photogenic, then you had better have an outstanding personality, which is not evident at this point. If they think they can just ride SJs coattails, they should take a look at what happened to another upstart, Tomaz, when he tried to launch his own YT channel and Patreon account - sad demise there! Hint, hint Selmar and Marie.
Well well. Anyone see road kills FB Story today ??? Apparently it was meant for her patrons but landed on FB Stories. Now how does that happen by accident ? Anyway I DMed her asking why she always STRUGGLING .... she actually responded. Giving me this entire song and dance.
so I told her exactly what I though about her struggles and that she should basically pull her big girl pants up and leave LaLande. That I see it as a environment that has served its purpose and that she should move on.
SHE TOLD ME NOT TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!!!
can you imagine 😂😅🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Not only are they reading here, like you said, but by now she is taking most of her cues from us. Yesterdays content was basically scripted by Tattle, partly to refute ongoing discussions, but mostly I get the impression she's running out of ideas herself and loves to use ours, like she's always using other peoples ideas and work. What she doesn't seem to realize is that her way of executing it only confirms our wildest fantasies about the place. The moving around garbage from one shed to another without taking care of proper storage, the endless nonsense she spits out talking about going to work, without ever getting anything done...it all just ratifies her incapability. But that's okay, morons tend to dig their own graves and she will only have herself to blame when that happens, even though I feel another sob-vlog coming up on how over-worked she is from holding the high pressure cleaner.
Too true! Suggestion for Next Thread - Chateau Diaries - Starring She who Shouts from Balconies - Written and Directed by Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Lala land is a party pad. It's just like a crack house in the ghetto. Except for rich people. It's like 50 shades of grey if it were in a trailer park it would be an episode of csi. Instead of some stupid people thinking that behavior is acceptable because he's rich. Skankanee turned La Lande into a falling down wrecked party pad for rich spoiled bimbos and himbos. Now she's fixing it up with other people's money to not eat into her fun money.

• Heart
  • Haha

lalablahblah

VIP Member
Call the poo man. Hello bimbos Selmar built a compost bin. Shovel it up and compost it. Soaking doesn't remove concrete you're going to have to chisel it off and use muradic acid. That was an exercise in stupidity for a vlog. That back patio and steps is going to collapse it's not a in phases project. It's a should have spent vacation and booze money to fix it years ago project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Arfarf

VIP Member
I think FRK just likes to hear herself talk. Rambles, on and on and on....says the same thought over and over and over. Oh my.

BJJ probably decorated with that chamber pot. He who thinks he knows all about china...doesn't

• Haha

The Gardener

Chatty Member
I will never get used to this level of surrealness: an empty channel with a promise of second hand stories told by amateurs, yet 963 people are already subscribed ... These grifters are not only taking over the online world, they are changing morality for good. For worse, I should say.

View attachment 542477
It seems that there are an awful lot of wealthy people in the word ready to give their money for more than dubious causes.

This morning I told my husband about soaking the cement off tiles which caused him much amusement. I cannot type here what he called the idea because of the delicate and sensitive feelings of this group save to say it was very scathing and the dogs looked at him in surprise...............................

• Haha
  • Heart
I think especially at Begmania..they have a serious problem with their image ..who wanne stay at their guesthouse..especially from the continent..those patreons, as we call them flying monkeys... from America , above 70 will never be able to come..so you have to rent out to the french, dutch, belgian , english etc..when they google and see the vlogs the dont even want to go there......
Just amazed that anyone would still contribute after taking over a month long vacation with no content. Sure, living and working at the same place can be taxing and one deserves a break.....but a month long in a foreign country while strangers foot the bill? His content is supposed to be about the renovation at the chateau as outlined on his patreon page, not exploits in his personal life. Who cares if he got a personal trainer or what sites were seen while on holiday, it's just throwing his entitled experience into the faces of those who support him that he got to travel for a month for free without providing them what he promised for their contribution.

• Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
So FRK's new video channel is called Success Stories - starting with Meghan Markle! Well I suppose if she looking at successful grifters and narcissists, she's certainly aimed for the pinnacle of that particular genre.

• Haha
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
️️️Live Chat from the gift grab
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art I can only use them for Cadeaux... as I don't need to walk

️ Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28