The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TITLE -- The Chateau Diaries #31 Church of Stephinology : Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Thank you @Jeeves for the new title suggestion :m
Thank you @Hercule P for compiling a Chateau dictionary! and updates
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro.
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

CD - The Chateau Diaries

Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Château dictionary

BasMinger:
Château de Basmaignée/aka Trotter Towers,🏰 the spin off Vlogs of the Trotters. @Jeeves

Begmania: château de Basmaignée @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

Cadge: Cadeaux at the Châteaux' channel @Definitely Maybe

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(a) Derek, to be a Derek: someone who is obsessed with boobs @Gibson

(a) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

GAG: Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @Hercule P

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@Hercule P

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Selmobile: Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure🚐 @Princess and the Pea or @Gibson ?????

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

Trolliosis: a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking questions or making observations relating to grifting @lalablahblah

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

prick.jpeg

ArtWork @Linus

church.jpg

ARTWORK @Marquis de Potpourri

All (22) Love (9) Sick (7) Like (5) Angry (1)
PPL REPOSTING THE POST 2
Congratulations to @Jeeves total votes 27

:oops: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : will the panels pan out? so far 5 votes @Milre

:cry: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : The woe-go-round continues. so far 10 votes @ComtesseRose

:sick: The Chateau Diaries :C.O.S : Botox Unravelling, FHS Flannelling, & Poxy Panelling so far 8 votes @Violetty

(y) The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : Chateau Malice and it’s inhabitants so far 10 votes @MojoDublin

❤ The chateau Diaries: C.O.S :Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next? so far 17 votes @Jeeves

:LOL: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S The reinvention of bus wheels 🚌 so far 7 votes @KiKiGee

:mad: The Chateau Diaries ;C.O.S: Skankensteins rodents feast on monster paneling @Geordieboy71

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg this morning i had a look..and now .. the previous thread is closed..and we have a new one..i connot keep up....Btw i saw Sadies vlog last night..omg how is it possible to put your mother on a vlog in such an unflattering pose.... :p ..and somehow i feel for Pa..always busy....what must he think about his children...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@Viva La Loca previous thread post #969

You said, what I was thinking - just more eloquently!

I just want to add since Sarah reads here...
- Where are her credentials, does she have a degree or is she self-taught?
- She states she loves historical dress, yet is the Bridgeton dress really the first one she has made?
- She wants to start a business, but where is her portfolio or instagram of different products and designs?
- And if she wants to make this her niche, then she needs thicker skin!
Honey, you'd be first out on Project Runway if you can't handle criticism. Which would make you equally inept as FRK to handle clients wishes!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
TLDR / recap

whats happend ? IN THE LAST THREAD

well extensive shopping
Murano chandeliers
couches
wardrobes ...ok amours
more chairs and TAT

holidays -
despite the entriped chatelain living in the same tatty jumpers and busting out of the same dress
the one key principal of filming is .....CONTINUITY
EPIC FAIL
intrepid tattlers saw right threw it ...hypthois is ...between the flurries and the B&B overnight
snortalot BJJ and Charlatan bunked of to paris to view and pay for the scaffolding panneling

visitors from canada in a pandemic
attended the masterclass from the Church of stringology oop STEPHANOLIGOLOOGGYYY mba

already whailing about a THREAD ...that cant be mentioned ...

MORE family - close BROTHERS
the carpenter is arriving from ...UK shores to as the current musings go
@lolander ..it will only fit her bedroom suite.

yet to be declared

No SIGN of trotter - an attempt at a vlog
That confirmed he doesn't respect boarders
pandemics
Rules on visitor attractions
and he paid no attention to the fact he was in the wrong church .....

his mother is giving a master class in "How to alienate people ...with astounding success"
228 k subscribers on you tube ...cant get 70 comments ( for fear of excommunication)
facebook is a waste ground of comments - see above 👀

WAY TO GOOD NOT TO KEEP RUNNING
👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁
KiKiGee said:
🔥I'm sure she wanted this posted, so I sat on it for a few days. 🔥 From Sara Phillips Twitter Account
manorandmaker_sews @SewManorAndMakr Apr 17
I just had my first big *welcome to the internet* moment as a non-lurker. A thread. /1

I have been a lurker on the web since the very early days of the 90s. I loved the content, but never participated because I saw how a lot of people behaved irl and online, and didn't want to sign up for the abuse. /2

Fast forward to 2021, where I am trying a whole bunch of new things, including not being a lurker, and putting my love of historical dress out there. So I did, on a channel that has some traction. /3

The genuinely lovely people on the channel and their followers were kind, in a mostly quiet way. And, it also it got into one of the vicious gossip sites. /4

The gossipers did their thing, and shredded me and the dress, the very first thing I have ever intentionally been public on the internet about. /4

And you know what? I am ok. All I have is sympathy for people who are spending their time on earth being nasty, anonymously, on a hell site, about a thing I made with what was on hand, during a pandemic, while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. /5.

[IMG alt="Viva La Loca"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/158/158077.jpg?1618761647[/IMG]
Viva La Loca
Chatty Member

42 minutes ago
  • . If she has been a lurker on social media since the 90's then she should be clued up. See 5.

2. A critical opinion only happens if you place yourself in the firing line without substance, even without the internet.

3. Didn't have anything suitable to wear? what about your love of historical costume and sewing? or is this a new found thing!
    Standards! Standards! Standards! Sarah, you are supposed to be looking to start a business in your new commune. The business of showing other people how to do. A bit rich really when you have clearly shown yourself to be inadequate and self centered during a pandemic, while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. You said it girl. There is a pandemic on and all you're interested in is your costume dress reviews. 😤

4. Why are you reading here? 🤪 are you mad? while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. Shouldn't you be focused on the huge life change or has the chateau vibe sucked you into their vortex.
    If Sarah is not reading here then the person who told her what was said is a 💩

5. oh the violins and the sympathy vote :sleep: and doing SSB dirty work for her.

IMO Andi was the best dressed at that gathering. She went to her wardrobe and styled herself. The lady has style!

👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Omg this morning i had a look..and now .. the previous thread is closed..and we have a new one..i connot keep up....Btw i saw Sadies vlog last night..omg how is it possible to put your mother on a vlog in such an unflattering pose.... :p ..and somehow i feel for Pa..always busy....what must he think about his children...
Pa keeps busy so he won't have to think about his children.

I just want to add since she reads here...
- She states she loves historical dress, yet is the Bridgeton dress really the first one she has made?
- She wants to start a business, but where is her portfolio or instagram of different products and designs?
Honey, you'd be first out on Project Runway if you can't handle criticism. Which would make you equally inept as FRK to handle clients wishes!
Wow! She wants to open some kind of business related to historical costume? I sure hope she doesn't use herself as advertisement. That gown she made was just plain hideous and not very accurate. Any one willing to be filmed at the shatoo should be prepared for the worst. I think it's quite amusing that they pop in here to see what's written about them, even though they keep saying they don't care and think we're all a bunch of a**holes!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was wondering if I should feel bad for describing Sara as looking like 'a farmer's wife about to go and butcher a pig' in her Bridgerton outfit, but Nah ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
TITLE -- The Chateau Diaries #31 Church of Stephinology : Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Thank you @Jeeves for the new title suggestion :m
Thank you @Hercule P for compiling a Chateau dictionary! and updates
Thanks to @ploppityplop2 for the intro.
Thanks to @MojoDublin and @Rory for Glossaries.

CD - The Chateau Diaries

Tarts boudoir - Chateau de Lalande
HMN - heap in the middle of nowhere
Flat 34B - bolt hole 🕳 SJ 🇬🇧

LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie (b.1975)
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony, SJ
QBC- Queen of bed chambers - SJ
MB - Madame Boneyparts -SJ
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Fanny - Stephanie Jarvis

MMAF - Mad Man's Arse Face, i.e. mummy
Mini Apron - Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b.1942) married 1962/3 to Derek Jarvis, widowed 2009, married to Percy Atfield year???

Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze Ruth Kelly (b.1981)

Nitti/Nutty - Nati Oliveto

Floral Roadkill (FRK / RK) - Marie Wiik (b.1991)

BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip Janssen
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
UH - Uriah Heep - Philip
Renfield - Philip

MP/MP2/MPK - Michael Petherick (b.1986)
MOLD: Man Of LOST Design - Michael Petherick
Crybaby - Michael Petherick
Sir Trotter BDSM - Michael Petherick
Teabag Trotter - Michael Petherick
Master - Swedish director of 🎥 Elias Truedsson
BS - Billy Spielberg - Billy Petherick (b.1990)
Trotter, Petherdick - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sherrie Petherick
Pa Trotter - Mr Petherick Esq
PILF: The only Petherick I'd like to be filmed with - Pa 'Mick' Trotter

Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Jumpsuit Jill - rabid serial deletor of unfan comments on premier 💴 chat - Jill Scott, New Zealand

Donegals - Limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info

Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

MBNS;GF - more boring narc stuff; gimme facts

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters

Thanks to @Rory for the SSB Main Squeeze Glossary:

1. Gregory Mason Clark - Husband and boyfriend, on and off at uni. SJ approx 18
2. Nic Larkin - apparently just friends at uni (but also dated according to CB?)
3. Married Husband 22-24??? (wedding registered in July 1999, she was 23 at the time)
4. Michael Potts met through Oliver Strong on and off 10 years. Open relationship in the end. Buys Chateau 2005 during relationship age 29.
5. Edmond Fokker van Craayenstein (player in tight trousers who pretends to be an aristocrat-BF with guy who said "let the 80 years-olds die off")
6. Mason Dwinell on and off (last we heard he is still staring at the sun?)
7. Ludwig Norweigner (otherwise known as Nordic Weirdo, alcoholic friend unceremoniously dumped at the train station without a ticket)
8. James Jardine (turned out to be "too much" for the girl who never has enough)
9. Daniel Hengeveld (nicknamed Druggy Daniel, because of his not so secret habits. IJ was furious about that romance and the fact that he introduced narcotics into the shat-o. Christmas 2016)
10. Various volunteers ad nauseum (bread oven guy Walton, Christian We etc.)
11. BJJ (any port in a storm, eh Stephanie?)

Château dictionary

BasMinger:
Château de Basmaignée/aka Trotter Towers,🏰 the spin off Vlogs of the Trotters. @Jeeves

Begmania: château de Basmaignée @Le Comte de Monte Cristo

Cadge: Cadeaux at the Châteaux' channel @Definitely Maybe

Dadification: The attribution of Derek's nature or characteristics at each and every opportunity. 👀 @Jeeves

(a) Derek, to be a Derek: someone who is obsessed with boobs @Gibson

(a) Fouquet: as in to pull a Fouquet. The act of using public funds to finance once lavish lifestyle, in honour of the Great Nicolas Fouquet, Louis the XIV’s finance minister and builder of celebrated Château of Vaux-le-Vicomte (the most ostentatious Château of its time, pre-dating the Versailles renovations) who finished his life in jail being accused by the King of mismanagement of funds. 💰@justcommonsense

GAG: Grab a Gift @Mrs O 🎁

Gustavo: male prostitute with expensive tastes 🕺🍾🎁💎 @Hercule P

High Priestess Skankadankadingdong: SJ's name @lalablahblah

Madrid syndrom: stricto sensu, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive hotel in the middle of a pandemy ✈🧢👬🍸 🕶🍾
Flexible version, long journey to have some bedroom activities in a very expensive place 😏🍹@Hercule P

Petherfending: defending Petherick @Joy no toile

Selmobile: Selmar’s camper-van vehicle of love and adventure🚐 @Princess and the Pea or @Gibson ?????

Spored: bored with Spode, I am so spored right now, or Diesel is spored; he wants his old dog dish back. @ProfessorPlum

Stephanese: What would be your definition? :) @mummydearest

Stephfending: when I actually do feel the need to defend SJ. @Milre

Stephiphany: a sudden awareness of the chance to swindle @ProfessorPlum

Trolliosis: a debilitating condition caused by Tattlers asking questions or making observations relating to grifting @lalablahblah

To Versailles: to behave like Marie-Antoinette (Sofia Coppola’s dancing, dressing-up, gambling, romanticising nature version of Marie-Antoinette) As in They Versailled again all night yesterday! 💅💃👠👑💎@justcommonsense

To Versailles up: to make Versailles-inspired design choices that, depending on taste and budget, may result in a nouveau-riche or tat-like look. As in They Versailled up the entrance, it looks [insert preferred adjective]! 💍🛎🎇👑@justcommonsense

prick.jpeg

ArtWork @Linus

church.jpg

ARTWORK @Marquis de Potpourri

All (22) Love (9) Sick (7) Like (5) Angry (1)
PPL REPOSTING THE POST 2
Congratulations to @Jeeves total votes 27

:oops: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : will the panels pan out? so far 5 votes @Milre

:cry: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : The woe-go-round continues. so far 10 votes @ComtesseRose

:sick: The Chateau Diaries :C.O.S : Botox Unravelling, FHS Flannelling, & Poxy Panelling so far 8 votes @Violetty

(y) The chateau Diaries: C.O.S : Chateau Malice and it’s inhabitants so far 10 votes @MojoDublin

❤ The chateau Diaries: C.O.S :Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next? so far 17 votes @Jeeves

:LOL: The chateau Diaries: C.O.S The reinvention of bus wheels 🚌 so far 7 votes @KiKiGee

:mad: The Chateau Diaries ;C.O.S: Skankensteins rodents feast on monster paneling @Geordieboy71
Could @Marquis de Potpourri 's Bridgerton photo rendition be added to this 1st thread post intro since he is being credited for it? Maybe for next time? Thanks!

Reactions: 2
whats happend ? IN THE LAST THREAD

well extensive shopping
Murano chandeliers
couches
wardrobes ...ok amours
more chairs and TAT

holidays -
despite the entriped chatelain living in the same tatty jumpers and busting out of the same dress
the one key principal of filming is .....CONTINUITY
EPIC FAIL

visitors from canada in a pandemic
attended the masterclass from the Church of stringology oop STEPHANOLIGOLOOGGYYY mba

already whailing about a THREAD ...that cant be mentioned ...

intrepid tattlers saw right threw it ...hypthois is ...between the flurries and the B&B overnight
snortalot BJJ and Charlatan bunked of to paris to view and pay for the scaffolding panneling

MORE family - close BROTHERS

the carpenter is arriving from ...UK shores to as the current musings go
@lolander ..it will only fit her bedroom suite.

yet to be declared

No SIGN of trotter - an attempt at a vlog
That confirmed he doesn't respect boarders
pandemics
Rules on visitor attractions
and he paid no attention to the fact he was in the wrong church .....

his mother is giving a master class in "How to alienate people ...with astounding success"
228 k subscribers on you tube ...cant get 70 comments ( for fear of excommunication)
facebook is a waste ground of comments - see above 👀

WAY TO GOOD NOT TO KEEP RUNNING
👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁
KiKiGee said:
🔥I'm sure she wanted this posted, so I sat on it for a few days. 🔥 From Sara Phillips Twitter Account
manorandmaker_sews @SewManorAndMakr Apr 17
I just had my first big *welcome to the internet* moment as a non-lurker. A thread. /1

I have been a lurker on the web since the very early days of the 90s. I loved the content, but never participated because I saw how a lot of people behaved irl and online, and didn't want to sign up for the abuse. /2

Fast forward to 2021, where I am trying a whole bunch of new things, including not being a lurker, and putting my love of historical dress out there. So I did, on a channel that has some traction. /3

The genuinely lovely people on the channel and their followers were kind, in a mostly quiet way. And, it also it got into one of the vicious gossip sites. /4

The gossipers did their thing, and shredded me and the dress, the very first thing I have ever intentionally been public on the internet about. /4

And you know what? I am ok. All I have is sympathy for people who are spending their time on earth being nasty, anonymously, on a hell site, about a thing I made with what was on hand, during a pandemic, while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. /5.

[IMG alt="Viva La Loca"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/158/158077.jpg?1618761647[/IMG]
Viva La Loca
Chatty Member

42 minutes ago
  • . If she has been a lurker on social media since the 90's then she should be clued up. See 5.

2. A critical opinion only happens if you place yourself in the firing line without substance, even without the internet.

3. Didn't have anything suitable to wear? what about your love of historical costume and sewing? or is this a new found thing!
    Standards! Standards! Standards! Sarah, you are supposed to be looking to start a business in your new commune. The business of showing other people how to do. A bit rich really when you have clearly shown yourself to be inadequate and self centered during a pandemic, while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. You said it girl. There is a pandemic on and all you're interested in is your costume dress reviews. 😤

4. Why are you reading here? 🤪 are you mad? while grieving, and effecting a huge life change. Shouldn't you be focused on the huge life change or has the chateau vibe sucked you into their vortex.
    If Sarah is not reading here then the person who told her what was said is a 💩

5. oh the violins and the sympathy vote :sleep: and doing SSB dirty work for her.

IMO Andi was the best dressed at that gathering. She went to her wardrobe and styled herself. The lady has style!

👀
Quit simple..if you cannot stand criticism...dont appear on a vlog....and i also see that your business is profiting from a vlog..but it can also create a lot of damage..when you are not aware what you are doing..I am not talking about the flying monkies who worship the ground our shitalaine is walking on..i mean real guests...if at least you want those..maybe in the future..when this hype is gone...

can i just take time to say

WTG on the witch slap ......SOME TRACTION

sarah ...best you don't bite the hand thats spoon feeding you

you haven't even gotten likes for your posting
that would amount to the number of comments
DB get s on a tit post :p

ya might want to apologise over dinner for the freudian slip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

FYI found this.
A3B67939-131B-4AED-870F-E046C4725DA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

I was going for a screen cap of Sara with her dark glasses and blood-red lipstick when she and Steve were speaking directly to the camera together in the field at the back of the shiteau, telling us about themselves and their plans, but I couldn’t find it—was this in the deleted CD vlog after Easter? I’m curious why that video was deleted. I did see an exchange on Sara’s Instagram where she tries to defend her decision to be in France, but her reply doesn’t make sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@FrenchGirl123 So sorry didn't reply yesterday. Have just logged back in a day later and I have a week's worth of reading to do!!

To answer your question, if Mike Metherick was (officially) resident for less than 5 years, he can apply for a 5 year renewable residency card (involving thousands of bits of paper) and if he was (officially) resident for more than five years he can apply for a ten year residency card slightly fewer thousand pieces of paper.
I am sure, however, that the whole clan are totally winging it, fiscally and legally, so the fallout will be really interesting. Billy should be OK if he and Gwen are married.

I'm joking about the thousands of pieces of paper, but it is terrifyingly daunting. I've been here for 30 years and am married to a Frenchie, but unfortunately, I've lost my ancient and expired 20 years ago carte de sejour (silly moo) so I have to provide all sorts of really hard to find "justificatifs" in order to pass though into post-Brexit legality.

Apologies in case this has already been answered. I haven't read the eleventy squillion posts since my last visit yet. I will get right on to it. Cheers, all. Sun's out. Lovely day today.

• Heart
can i just take time to say

WTG on the witch slap ......SOME TRACTION

sarah ...best you don't bite the hand thats spoon feeding you

you haven't even gotten likes for your posting
that would amount to the number of comments
DB get s on a tit post :p

ya might want to apologise over dinner for the freudian slip
Sara.... buy a chateau with you bowlingshoes..and move on...Fanny Flash can teach you some grifting..no needlework needed for that..

• Haha
  • Heart
FYI found this.
Not having a whit of artistic ability is a fitting description. If she possess no artistic abilities, why on the good green Earth would she want to start a business in historical reproduction. Not even Bernadette Banner does garments on demand. She does them for herself, as cost for natural fiber fabrics are very expensive. That, and the intensive labour of hand stitching for historical adequacy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sara.... buy a chateau with you bowlingshoes..and move on...Fanny Flash can teach you some grifting..no needlework needed for that..
Dear Sarah, This is not a game for whimps. Your best bet is to let Stevie do all the front of house while you work on your sewing skills in the attic. You don't need to post your face, just your 'historical' costumes once they are up to par, but please do have someone with more knowledge and expertise advise you. The world really doesn't need anymore amateurs spewing images all over social media sites. As a matter of fact, I don't think you should consider posting any images of your work. Please don't be offended as I am just trying to save you from being picked on. And please, do learn what colors are best for you, not only in clothing choices but also lipstick color. Look up Summer Palette as this is where I think you should start. Just trying to help.

• Haha
Just catching up . Thanks to @MojoDublin for setting up the new thread again and to all the usual contributors for the artwork, glossary, etc. Thanks too for the Title votes.
The Chateau hangers on seem to use a mention here like a badge of honour. I have news for you, it's not! Just ask Ryan, it certainly hasn't worked for him.
I notice that Sarah is happy to dine out on the criticism of her historically adequate (I think you are flattering yourself there, Sarah) dressing up outfit but is not quite so keen to address their need to travel during the pandemic. She also fails to mention that Steve's filming is pretty inadequate too. and has been subject to criticism.
They are not exactly a charismatic couple - I suspect they will struggle to gain much of an audience other than the old biddies who patronise SJ and Mikey Pathetique.
Might help if you tried to look a little more cheerful too - between you and FRK, you'll turn the milk sour with your sulky chops.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was going for a screen cap of Sara with her dark glasses and blood-red lipstick when she and Steve were speaking directly to the camera together in the field at the back of the shiteau, telling us about themselves and their plans, but I couldn’t find it—was this in the deleted CD vlog after Easter? I’m curious why that video was deleted. I did see an exchange on Sara’s Instagram where she tries to defend her decision to be in France, but her reply doesn’t make sense.
Well as she can ignore critiscism about covid..i guess she can handle tattle criticisme too..stop whining sara and find something to do...as the dowager duchess would have said..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not having a whit of artistic ability is a fitting description. Although if she possess no artistic abilities, why on the good green Earth would she want to start a business in historical reproduction. Not even Bernadette Banner does garments on demand. She does them for herself, as cost for natural fiber fabrics are very expensive!
She is in la la land about what's involved in historic costume and that's why she's such a good candidate for being at the shatoo. I was in the garment manufacturing business for over 20 years and it's no place for sissies that just want to play dress up. It's damn hard work. You need years of developing skills and knowledge. You also need a very thick skin as people will tear your ideas and work apart with a blink of an eye. Careful what you ask for dear Sarah, you just may get it! Best to view the whole idea as a whimsical hobby, not a bonafide business.

• Heart
-So nice that Nic, Marie and Antoine made it after all-

Virgin poster. Found this site after getting gang banged in YT comments.

Weak Marie needs to extricate her son from this freak show. He is slowly being corrupted. SJ is making bank, and will clearly continue to make millions. Time to give ole Nic an ultimatum. Steph buys him out and they move on. If he refuses, well, she knows her place in the hierarchy. Either way: Control your life Marie, stop indulging Nic, protect your son, grow a pair and stay away from this perverse environment.

Oh, and Please Stop cooking for SJ, Stop providing nibbles and drinks. Stop being her witch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.