The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She recieves a paaaarfect set of glasses...clearly a house clearout...the tiny ones probably never used were at 12 ... :p the rest a few leftovers...luckyly not broken overtime..omg what crap those people send...now people we know...all crap we usually put in the bin or to the charityshop...ship it all to Lalalande..the biggest pile of crap there is..always happy to recieve...we will put it next to the staires . like all the framed crap...on their way to the attic...when we have the time to put it all up...mind you we are so busy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
😂 a missing video between Tues & Thurs.
There is no missing video
Sun, Tues, Thurs
View attachment 537082

edit: forgot to say it's their channel :sleep: :oops:
OK, good to know. It looked like 217 was deleted when I searched on YT, which had me wondering. I’ve since learned that the Sara video I was looking for has been deleted, but from her Manor and Maker YT account.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️😹😹🚫

Debbie does Dallas - with Alice
BJJ .... what are u like ??
Wow PJJs hairline is getting really worse and worse with every week😮🙊 (or maybe just looks like that to me)

... As for the chicken fillets: no words. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did watch it ... was full of BS - they spent their time justifying why they were here .... and it didn’t wash 🧼 during a pandemic 😷
Sarah affirmed he had french lineage he corrected said British ....

Then the fiasco of jumping boarders - if your requirements are to gain access threw uK 🇬🇧 then you need to wait in that territory.... not the one your trying to get to....

So my guess is advice was given Get the info down - lay real low ... and pray

Am concerned for the other intrepid Canadian s who teach in the USA 🇺🇸 who are now mid flight ✈ hoping to land in France 🇫🇷 (Paris) and attempt to plead their case

If not they intend to fly to Poland - and drive back to France 🇫🇷

Have they no clue that breaking boarders when your not allowed 🚫 in at the first one ☝ ... will get u thrown out .

The mind boggles

And who are these fools??? And won’t their little dog need to be quarantined? Am use to Americans being this foolish but I guess the Canadians have got the pandemic cornered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have only looked at the opening shots. 😲 She's got legs and boobs out today, must mean business! What on earth has the Boy Wonder done to his hair? He'll have bows and pigtails next. Selmar has appeared as Mr Willy Wonka and Steve - whose suit have you squeezed into? I appreciate that you receivedthe memo stating that lounge suites were de rigeur today, but surely you last time you wore that suit must have been when you were 12 years old. (Did you raid Antoine's wardrobe perhaps?)
Awww...they're all dressed for a wedding! :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :cautious:

View attachment 537100
Sara, forget about the historic costume thing and get your husband a suit that fits! Good lord, that button is ready to pop any second now. He's got to be pretty uncomfortable stuffed into that way too small jacket. And honestly, Selmar, what are you so effing dressed up for when you don't do a damn thing with that mop of yours? You all look ridiculous. What a bunch of old people before their time. Why would you ever wear a suit to something like this? It doesn't make sense. I won't even comment of Phil as he always looks like he's playing dress up. And Steph, give it up, please, your cleavage and almost crotch shots are aging you too. Lockdown can't come soon enough for these people so they can get out into the real world again and see how real people dress and behave.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
️️️Live Chat from the gift grab
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art I can only use them for Cadeaux... as I don't need to walk

️ Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto
@Donna Davis Art thanks! that's my €5 boots from Emmaus... beautiful leather... both left foot

Natalia Oliveto

️ Donna Davis Art
@Natalia Oliveto ah yes, the 'looks good but no long walk' style shoes, I have a few pair of those as well haha

Natalia Oliveto
@Dawn GOUGH ohhh noooo... I love these ones, but having two left feet was never comfortable
Just goes to prove, Nuti really is just as stupid as we feared.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Apparently, the marquises who owned Her Lazyship's shato were at the heart of French royal life... :unsure: and I saw an elephant flying over my house today...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And who are these fools??? And won’t their little dog need to be quarantined? Am use to Americans being this foolish but I guess the Canadians have got the pandemic cornered.
I don't disagree with the statement about SOME Americans being foolish, along with SOME Canadians, but who are buying all these shatoos in France? Mostly Brits!
Wow PJJs hairline is getting really worse and worse with every week😮🙊 (or maybe just looks like that to me)

... As for the chicken fillets: no words. 🤦‍♀️
Phil may need to take a lesson from Trump and start combing his hair forward and then back over his scalp. He's definitely vain enough to try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you trying to blind me? 🤣

I will take myself off to the naughty corner. I am sure @Heathcliffe will be around soon to give an opinion. Maybe I am just whimping out and should watch for the sake of Tattle🤔
It’s for either of ye - or all of ye

I’m going for a swift 🍸

Now either their stockings - slapper
Or
French knickers to long for the skirt

You decide 😹😹😹🧼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
—And Nati walking in in the middle of the talk telling her about the desk having arrived. As it is the most important thing which can't wait.—-

That was unbelievably rude when Nasti walked in, interrupted and blurted out about the lame desk. No Class Nasti.
SJ better watch her. Hopefully Nasti’s access to $ is nil. That is one Calculating schemer.

Reactions: 10
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto

Natalia Oliveto

️ Donna Davis Art

Natalia Oliveto
Well, she didn’t realize the spice rack was organized in alphabetical order until recently... so good luck managing the place when lockdown is over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder what's so urgent????

Natalia Oliveto
@Philip Janssen can you come to help me two seconds

Philip Janssen
@Natalia Oliveto On my way!

Them trying to manage the live chat is really something to watch....
Side note, someone must have spoken to Loki. He was subdued today .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder what's so urgent????

Natalia Oliveto
@Philip Janssen can you come to help me two seconds

Philip Janssen
@Natalia Oliveto On my way!

Trying to manage the live chat is really something to watch....
Side note, someone must have spoken to Loki. He was subdued today .
Someone needs to send a set of walkie-talkies to the shatoo. Until then, maybe the 'makers', Steve and Sara, can rig up some soup cans and string.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
WTF!!!!

Natalia Oliveto

Natalia Oliveto

️ Donna Davis Art

Natalia Oliveto
Bravo to the salesperson!
They must have come off the back of a lorry. In the old days they used to ship left feet to one port and right feet to another. This was to stop the dockyard crew from pilfering them! It never did, we all learned to hop until the other lot were pilfered!

They saw her coming and struck🤣

—And Nati walking in in the middle of the talk telling her about the desk having arrived. As it is the most important thing which can't wait.—-

That was unbelievably rude when Nasti walked in, interrupted and blurted out about the lame desk. No Class Nasti.
SJ better watch her. Hopefully Nasti’s access to $ is nil. That is one Calculating schemer.
Bad editing or deliberate editing?

Prostitute the shato
And prostitute yourself
Anything goes
When it comes
To accumulating wealth!
Don't you know it's for Charity? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.