The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a 4 hours round trip to Walmart for me. It's not the show it can be because most people here are going to a bigger town to shop multiple places so no pjs or anything. Also glad it's not full of snobs. I've done one promotion at saks fifth avenue in nyc and the vibe was just yuck from a few people. Most were a lot of fun. Saks invited us to do other promotions but I was only filling in. Originally I liked Skankanee because she seemed not snobby. Then the narc flags started to fly.

Reactions: 11
Like I said, using my eyes and ears. I see and hear stuff and thats about all I can say about it without blowing my cover.
Clara, Nutty is herding FRK. Circling and guiding FRK.
FRK's Instagram posts make the chateau look shady in many ways. She's whining about how people react (Steph keeps calling her beautiful recently, cough cough, shows she's cold in her previous studio location (gets moved to a room with a view) we now get real time views of who's where (ooopsy) recently moved to a another bedroom view. It's actually keep your friends close and your enemies closer. FRK intellectual and social disabilities are causing a minor disturbance (In the Chateau Force). Steph can barely walk, why think she could run. Nutti the only choice the pull the reins in.

Those look fantastic! And no I’m sure Selmar did it all.
Surely you jest. Steph is wearing her I'm tackling work jumpsuit. She wore it when she was steam cleaning her new rug ( yup we witnessed her first time using it [no instructions near to read] so never cleaning rugs ticked off at that point. Jumpsuit Steph is glorious in how she approaches work with no forethought but lots of joy de virve. Yup not ending well at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I live in Vermont so I am truly sorry if you took my comment as “classist”. It was not the way it was intended. Here we have virtually no stores so I do most of my shopping online. I do not know where I would be without UPS, FedEx and USPS. Very grateful for them. I even order food items online as we only have two small grocery stores and you cannot get everything there. 💐
No I wasn't calling anyone out at all. I've been joking about poor people stores my whole life to make people who don't have to shop in them laugh. I was just suddenly tired of it.

Reactions: 3
Clara, Nutty is herding FRK. Circling and guiding FRK.
FRK's Instagram posts make the chateau look shady in many ways. She's whining about how people react (Steph keeps calling her beautiful recently, cough cough, shows she's cold in her previous studio location (gets moved to a room with a view) we now get real time views of who's where (ooopsy) recently moved to a another bedroom view. It's actually keep your friends close and your enemies closer. FRK intellectual and social disabilities are causing a minor disturbance (In the Chateau Force). Steph can barely walk, why think she could run. Nutti the only choice the pull the reins in.

Surely you jest. Steph is wearing her I'm tackling work jumpsuit. She wore it when she was steam cleaning her new rug ( yup we witnessed her first time using it [no instructions near to read] so never cleaning rugs ticked off at that point. Jumpsuit Steph is glorious in how she approaches work with no forethought but lots of joy de virve. Yup not ending well at all.
I meant the final product on the thumbnail of the YT. They are very beautiful tiles just hope they don’t muck it up and thankfully Matt seems like he knows what he is doing.

Reactions: 7
I live in Vermont so I am truly sorry if you took my comment as “classist”. It was not the way it was intended. Here we have virtually no stores so I do most of my shopping online. I do not know where I would be without UPS, FedEx and USPS. Very grateful for them. I even order food items online as we only have two small grocery stores and you cannot get everything there. 💐

NOT TO DERAIL:

It must be lovely to live in such an unhurried and quaint area! Lived in Manhattan all my life (where there isn't a single Walmart) and I always look forward to weekends in the country, where the nearest Walmart is still a good 35 miles away! :LOL: :cool: The nearest market is Citarella for the posh and uppity. SJ would fit right in! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No I wasn't calling anyone out at all. I've been joking about poor people stores my whole life to make people who don't have to shop in them laugh. I was just suddenly tired of it.
I think many people with unlimited funds shop there more than anyone else 😶. Personally, I lived to shop TJMaxx for years. But haven’t been for a very long time due to the world situation. Wish we knew what normal was like again.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't come up with movie titles. But I did think "The Real Housewives of La Lande."
- Cue the horrible violin intro.
- Natti: Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me thrice. Nothing more to do.
- Marie: Nobody tells me what to do. Not even my Patreons.
- Philip: *incoherent snorting* Hedgehog *further snorting*
- Sara: I am not an accurate seamstress, but I am an adequate sewer. (She's the villain of the season)
- Stephanie: Life, Love and Laughter... And a lot of Patreons.
I love this! I'm a housewives franchise fan, so I can so see them standing in front of the chateau with just a begging hand out (nothing on it)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So FRK is going to do photo montages about success stories? Who's success stories? Can't be here own...
She's become adept on riding on others coattails. Hey let's all post our personal success stories on Marie's Instagram. Look I went to work today, I actually worked, came home to cook in my very own kitchen, nothing here purchased by patrons, look I survived another day without begging. Yay me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They defenitely read here..the pipes ...the mad house we call... Lalalande..the pile of bidets...but all i see is birdshit , the whole place is filled with tit..from chickens, peacocks..etc..Imagine how that precious panelling will look like in a few weeks time....Silly woman keep your birds out of your stables..and the damp..its green from damp everywhere..and then they even have furniture stalled in there....and a massagetable for gods sake...
Not only are they reading here, like you said, but by now she is taking most of her cues from us. Yesterdays content was basically scripted by Tattle, partly to refute ongoing discussions, but mostly I get the impression she's running out of ideas herself and loves to use ours, like she's always using other peoples ideas and work. What she doesn't seem to realize is that her way of executing it only confirms our wildest fantasies about the place. The moving around garbage from one shed to another without taking care of proper storage, the endless nonsense she spits out talking about going to work, without ever getting anything done...it all just ratifies her incapability. But that's okay, morons tend to dig their own graves and she will only have herself to blame when that happens, even though I feel another sob-vlog coming up on how over-worked she is from holding the high pressure cleaner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
MM and Oprah are proven race baiters and that is the very last thing we need in the US right now. 99% of Americans would not know that only grandchildren of the ruling sovereign who are not in direct line for the throne can be elevated to Prince and Princess. So Archie has to wait. And at the time of his birth they turned down the title of Earl of Dumbarton for Archie. MM knows this and Oprah’s people would have done the homework and known that too. Just disgusting during this climate. Thanks Marie for giving her another platform.

Wal-Mart is basically the only place to shop for many essentials in Park City, Utah. The K-Mart in the Hamptons is fabulous as well.
100% agree on the MM and Oprah comment. Only seen one other talk show host promote MM and that's Wendy Williams, even she is a hypocrite cause when MM first married WW was giving them less than a year before divorce and calling her a gold digging attention hog....now she's all poor MM and the big bad royals are out to get her. MM is definitely not a success story, almost all of her interview has been proven lies.

Reactions: 19
Instead of begging for 100k maybe they could sell a copper pot or 7. Or of course use one of their advanced degrees to get a JOB. They don’t even have kids as an excuse. Just a cat that I’m sure could get by if they went to an office.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
NOT TO DERAIL:
It must be lovely to live in such an unhurried and quaint area! Lived in Manhattan all my life (where there isn't a single Walmart) and I always look forward to weekends in the country, where the nearest Walmart is still a good 35 miles away! :LOL: :cool: The nearest market is Citarella for the posh and uppity. SJ would fit right in! ;)
Living here all the time you get so accustomed it gets boring....nothing to do especially now. My plan was to go to the UK in 2020 and find someone with a castle that I could work for (or marry)! 😊 Hoping for another chance to try. I’d be overjoyed just to be there!

Reactions: 12
She's become adept on riding on others coattails. Hey let's all post our personal success stories on Marie's Instagram. Look I went to work today, I actually worked, came home to cook in my very own kitchen, nothing here purchased by patrons, look I survived another day without begging. Yay me
What on earth is this new vlog about?
Is it about her underwear? A vlog about Meghan Markle ? Is she trying to alienate subscribers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not only are they reading here, like you said, but by now she is taking most of her cues from us. Yesterdays content was basically scripted by Tattle, partly to refute ongoing discussions, but mostly I get the impression she's running out of ideas herself and loves to use ours, like she's always using other peoples ideas and work. What she doesn't seem to realize is that her way of executing it only confirms our wildest fantasies about the place. The moving around garbage from one shed to another without taking care of proper storage, the endless nonsense she spits out talking about going to work, without ever getting anything done...it all just ratifies her incapability. But that's okay, morons tend to dig their own graves and she will only have herself to blame when that happens, even though I feel another sob-vlog coming up on how over-worked she is from holding the high pressure cleaner.
Too true! Suggestion for Next Thread - Chateau Diaries - Starring She who Shouts from Balconies - Written and Directed by Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Call the poo man. Hello bimbos Selmar built a compost bin. Shovel it up and compost it. Soaking doesn't remove concrete you're going to have to chisel it off and use muradic acid. That was an exercise in stupidity for a vlog. That back patio and steps is going to collapse it's not a in phases project. It's a should have spent vacation and booze money to fix it years ago project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Call the poo man. Hello bimbos Selmar built a compost bin. Shovel it up and compost it. Soaking doesn't remove concrete you're going to have to chisel it off and use muradic acid. That was an exercise in stupidity for a vlog. That back patio and steps is going to collapse it's not a in phases project. It's a should have spent vacation and booze money to fix it years ago project.
Plus, she's never going to finish cleaning those tiles, because she's already had enough praise from Gangsta Grannies saying, "oh Stephanie please don't work too much".

You are so right about the patio collapsing. How come that after 16 years there she/Nick/Potts didn't realise it didn't slop towards the drains?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Plus, she's never going to finish cleaning those tiles, because she's already had enough praise from Gangsta Grannies saying, "oh Stephanie please don't work too much".

You are so right about the patio collapsing. How come that after 16 years there she/Nick/Potts didn't realise it didn't slop towards the drains?
Because stupid bimbos male or female are more concerned with partying.

Reactions: 14
Congratulations on launching your new You Tube Channel
How dare she "launch" an empty channel and start begging before she has something to show. She is literally taking it to a next, even lower level: there is nothing there, no video, no content, first post might be in May, but she wants SJ's crowd to already subscribe so that the monetizing will start sooner too. The La La disease of getting paid doing nothing has totally gotten her, she's lost.

FRK - you need to find a new narrative
She just did: feasting on other peoples misery and calling it a success story.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.