The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, did she actually clean the tiles herself? Where could have that idea come from? :unsure:
Now I almost can't wait for this to air. Almost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wait, did she actually clean the tiles herself? Where could have that idea come from? :unsure:
Now I almost can't wait for this to air. Almost.
Those look fantastic! And no I’m sure Selmar did it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There really aren't flower wholesalers in France in the same capacity as there are in the Netherlands. Even the French wholesalers get most of their flowers from the Netherlands. The Dutch dominate the European (and global) floristy market and you would be hard pressed to find a florist in Europe who doesn't order flowers from the Netherlands. Yes, I'm defending FRK's actions in this instance.
One would think that she would not have the kind of purchase volume necessary to deal at the wholesale level. She essentially doesn’t have a retail business. If she does meet a certain volume than on this earth day one has to contemplate the unnecessary waste in order to create internet content. It also begs the question why is she foraging for wild flowers and weeds? Also she receives so many free flowers from fans. Not much volume there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One would think that she would not have the kind of purchase volume necessary to deal at the wholesale level. She essentially doesn’t have a retail business. If she does meet a certain volume than on this earth day one has to contemplate the unnecessary waste in order to create internet content. It also begs the question why is she foraging for wild flowers and weeds? Also she receives so many free flowers from fans. Not much volume there.
These wholesalers tend to have minimum order value per order and it seems to me that when she does order her flowers, she gets them in large enough quantities at once. Ordering for something like 150 euros twice a month should be sufficient and her patrons foot the bill.

And yeah, cut flowers are nothing but an environmental disaster. The amout of chemical fertilizers and other resources needed is astounding. Not to mention that they come covered with pesticides. There's no limit how much pesticides can be used on cut flowers, unlike in vedgetable production. So workers in Kenya, Ethiopia and Ecuador (largest rose producers) suffer the consequences of constant exposure to harsh chemicals. And no one really cares.
Enjoy your flowers! 😁

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And yeah, cut flowers are nothing but an environmental disaster. The amout of chemical fertilizers and other resources needed is astounding. Not to mention that they come covered with pesticides. There's no limit how much pesticides can be used on cut flowers, unlike in vedgetable production. So workers in Kenya, Ethiopia and Ecuador (largest rose producers) suffer the consequences of constant exposure to harsh chemicals. And no one really cares.
Enjoy your flowers! 😁
I really had no idea. I thought this would be regulated as they end up in people's houses. Thank you for sharing this.

Reactions: 10
The Netherlands grow 52% of world's cut flowers. Basically all the cut flowers sold in France come from there.
My cousin works in nederland for such flower place they export a lot to russia (btw)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So FRK's new video channel is called Success Stories - starting with Meghan Markle! Well I suppose if she looking at successful grifters and narcissists, she's certainly aimed for the pinnacle of that particular genre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She has been quoted as saying that she follows Steve around the world in pursuit of his art. This is not her first visit so eyes wide open. She had that sour look the first time she appeared on camera in a previous visit. I think maybe that after her experience of being criticized over her fabricated frock that maybe a little reality has hit home that people aren’t going to pony on up to fund their vanity project. Maybe she is pissed at Steve falling all over himself to sit at the feet of the goddess Stephanie. She can’t compete really.
She’s a mess. Jarvis is tolerating her existence and can barely look at her. She doesn’t fit the criteria of who SJ wants at her chateau.
Steve is not much easier for her, but as he is making himself useful she will deal with his presence until she is done with him and his fawning.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched Marie’s new promo video. She looked better. Can they not drop the stupid annoying giggles. Now I’m not sure which is worse constant forced giggles or constant forced snorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched Marie’s new promo video. She looked better. Can they not drop the stupid annoying giggles. Now I’m not sure which is worse constant forced giggles or constant forced snorts.
Trying to watch two snowflakes compliment each other was too much. I couldn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
new Marie video about to air:
First off - Marie has an editor?! Why? Stringing together video clips is not rocket science. It’s easily done in iMovie.
Her videos do not appear to be professionally edited at all. Not that it matters, because she’s an amateur

Secondly - She is still looking at herself and not looking at the camera when she speaks. Her videos will look a lot less amateur if she looks at the camera. Stephanie knows to do this, why doesn’t Marie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
er...Stephanie.
You are correct about the pipes in the chateau. However, the the water main from the well to the house is the pipe in question....

The farm run off is never a good situation for well water.

View attachment 541085
Looks like Trotter is busy with the promise of a new vlog soon. My question, why with all of your extra special recording equipment do you need to stand on top of someone when filming??????
Where is this photo from? The one in the background doing the work looks like someone I used to date years ago and that’s not a good thing!

Trying to watch two snowflakes compliment each other was too much. I couldn't.
Did you see the “flash” of two photos of what her vlog is going to be tomorrow? I’ve only watched one minute so far. It looks as though she’s doing a vlog about underwear? OMG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Marie has a new you tube channel...i thought she was so bored with you tube...but no..she found Sarah...another nutcase to add to the group..putting feathers in eachothers asses... Marie looks like she found her first love.. ..havent seen her so over the moon in times...although a good filter and a bit of hairstyling can also do a lot..I couldnt end the video...too much sugarcoating...for my taste at least..we will see what those lovebirds come up with...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.