The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is not the nudity itself that is controversial. It is, like @lolander mentions, the fact that there is always an allusion to something sexual and perverse.
Michelangelo's David is nude, but he is not sexualised, nor does he hint at something sexual.
Derek Javis' Gardeners Frolicking has the viewer watching them pruning, a mundane task, naked from the waist down, grinning as if to imply a sexual act.
If we are talking about controversial nudes, then do remember Édouard Manet's Olympia, who was not controversial for her nudity, but for her confrontational staring at the gazer and the implication of her being a prostitute, which invites the gazer in an uncomfortable suggestion of a sexual act.

Eroticism can be fine / high art. Derek Jarvis' erotic paintings aren't.
Well said. I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good question. These houses attract certain type of people. Remote chateaux are cheap to buy, but the showoff people who buy them don't understand that a lot of money is needed to run and maintain them. Quickly they realise they're living out of their means and start grifting on an excuse that these buildings need them as their saviours, but the truth is these houses serve as vanity projects for their bloated egos.

5-10€/month patrons I totally understand, but these self important higher tier patrons are just sad. It's sad that you have to pay 100€/month to feel important and have a feeling you belong to an exclusive group. Chateau mafia is happy to take your money, but you'll never be one of them. Who even wants to be one of them? The money is not going towards restoration or conservation, but if glitz, ostentation and homogeneous pseudo-luxury are your tickets, go ahead, be a dolphin and fund their middle-class dreams.

If they'd really like to make a difference, they'd join FHS or other heritage societies, but then 100€/month wouldn't take them to the highest tier and that is a problem. They're in love with the idea of being 'philanthropists', like chateau mafia is in love with the idea of living a life of noblemen.
I think there is a big difference in investing in a property and becoming a co owner..or donate and as i see it a waste of money..When Fanny Flasher sells her chateau all the money from patreons runs in the owners pockets..not there is much worth to add to this shitplace..but anyway..I sometimes get the question to invest in a chateau but you are able to buy yourself in and get an appartment..which you can let out..i never give money to a bunch of beggars for nothing..just because they make vlogs to get me trough lockdown...come on grannies get a life..and think..

Reactions: 23
Look 👀

Spero of school of SA chatelaine
Back begging again

Guess the entire world population didn’t fall for his ... charity Patron account
15 euros 💶
Guess you can’t fool all of us 😹
So Spero is suggesting Stephanie ‘surprise call’ the student on FaceTime (i.e. avoid the annoyance of having to ask for her permission in advance, because as a young black woman she doesn't deserve that respect or common curtesy) so Mmahotso can be recorded and posted on both Spero's and SJ's YT channels for their profit, not hers. The next step will be to steal the student's dress designs and profit from their sales. They will use and exploit this young black woman until there is nothing left to use or exploit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She spends a lot of time off camera practicing tricks to manipulate her appearance. Plus she has a theater background with her opera training. I've noticed that she does the heaving bosom trick of leaning forward and pressing your shoulders forward and together. Along with the right bra and perhaps some tape, it all comes together while the camera pans from above.
And i guess some filling down below... :rolleyes:

I was curious as I live in Canada and the use of lead pipes have been banned since 1975. Although many old buildings still have them as they are grandfathered in.
The same here in The Netherlands...when you buy an old house make sure the pipes were changed to copper or plastic..

Reactions: 10
I give her credit for telling you off! Shows she got some guts after all. I would have done the same thing. I don't disagree with your message, but really want did you expect?
very simply - It was/is my opinion. Period!
When I voice my opinions, I expect nothing in return. The receiver can agree or disagree, makes no matter to me.
as for RK speaking up, bully for her. Perhaps there is a back bone there after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder if they are being blocked from making videos around their chateau....no new videos from Billy and even Ryan is staying away
I think especially at Begmania..they have a serious problem with their image ..who wanne stay at their guesthouse..especially from the continent..those patreons, as we call them flying monkeys... from America , above 70 will never be able to come..so you have to rent out to the french, dutch, belgian , english etc..when they google and see the vlogs the dont even want to go there......

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Look 👀

Spero of school of SA chatelaine
Back begging again

Guess the entire world population didn’t fall for his ... charity Patron account
15 euros 💶
Guess you can’t fool all of us 😹
Obviously not close enough to do this the normal way

🔤 📲

as for RK speaking up, bully for her. Perhaps there is a back bone there after all.
she's always defiant. Not sure if that is back bone or an attitude problem

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So Spero is suggesting Stephanie ‘surprise call’ the student on FaceTime (i.e. avoid the annoyance of having to ask for her permission in advance, because as a young black woman she doesn't deserve that respect or common curtesy) so Mmahotso can be recorded and posted on both Spero's and SJ's YT channels for their profit, not hers. The next step will be to steal the student's dress designs and profit from their sales. They will use and exploit this young black woman until there is nothing left to use or exploit.
They are unashamedly disgraceful people. You would think he could contact SJ via email with this idea instead of posting a short public message on YouTube. Anything and everything goes when pushing forward SJ’s charitable image. Just like the familiar deviant character on the live chats. If the creep pays, the creep stays.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
And who are these fools??? And won’t their little dog need to be quarantined? Am use to Americans being this foolish but I guess the Canadians have got the pandemic cornered.
Definitely, those two are a bit odd. On a side note...I always get a twinge of pain at negative American comments. Yes, I need to toughen that skin. 😭 i suspect it comes from the fact that I have always had a great affection for all things British. The Brit Accents, sarcastic humor, wonderful British TV, cheeky slangs, etc. When my trip across the pond is set, I promise we will spend a ton of $ and not be loud or foolish. ❤
(ok back to lalande)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At this point I fear for Mmahotso. SJ saying the scholarship was a one time thing. Spero saying the scholarship will be given every month for getting Mmahotso through Fashion School. Are we seeing the miscommunication and the cracks. I doubt SJ will deal with it (as she never deals with anything), leaving Mmahotso to fend for her own in Spero's "care". ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Definitely, those two are a bit odd. On a side note...I always get a twinge of pain at negative American comments. Yes, I need to toughen that skin. 😭 i suspect it comes from the fact that I have always had a great affection for all things British. The Brit Accents, sarcastic humor, wonderful British TV, cheeky slangs, etc. When my trip across the pond is set, I promise we will spend a ton of $ and not be loud or foolish. ❤
(ok back to lalande)
Sorry for being sometimes a bit critical about those American grannies..but i always say...if i am not like that.... i dont feel offended..I also see a lot of lunatics from The Netherlands appear in the live chat...i dont feel offended at all..all around the world you have nutcases...

• Haha
Tilted the pic of DJ so his face was straight and a tried couple of different transparency levels
(the eyebrows were off in the other one)
.. and which ever way you look at it the resemblance is remarkable

Does Derek Jarvis have brothers?
Where was he brought up?
Where did Isabelle meet him?
How old would he have been to be Gerrys father?

1619032426931.png

and what is this post all about? 🐒 ?
Did he run a driving school?

1619032942271.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think Gerry is Derek's son. For one thing, he would probably be taller. For another, why wouldn't Gerry have a DNA test done? Sorry, doesn't make sense to me. This reminds me of the lead/arsenic debate - where's the proof? There isn't any! Many people, men and women have hair loss for many reasons. Just can't get behind conspiracy theories.
Does it really matter anyway if they are related? 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for being sometimes a bit critical about those American grannies..but i always say...if i am not like that.... i dont feel offended..I also see a lot of lunatics from The Netherlands appear in the live chat...i dont feel offended at all..all around the world you have nutcases...
Actually, I find the “American grannies“ phrase amusing. Since I am not a granny myself...just American. 😉 No offense taken.
OTOH, Many of us in the US are well-read, well-traveled, dress well and appropriately, have manners, are physically fit and can be friendly and social without being, irritating, cloying or touchy-feely. 😊

❤ Your avatar btw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If she had backbone she wouldn't be cadging money off other people for a car!
I thought that she really wasn’t going to actually have a business and didn’t want clients. So why the van? To bring back jam jars from the charity shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.