The Chateau Diaries #31 Who'll crawl out of the woodwork next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give her credit for telling you off! Shows she got some guts after all. I would have done the same thing. I don't disagree with your message, but really want did you expect?
AND PS.... funny how so many on here have said the same thing I had the guts to say to her directly and you #Madame No choose to tell me “what did I expect” oh please. Had YOU had the nerve and forthrightness to say something to someone that all others say behind their back.... I would have applauded you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Obviously not close enough to do this the normal way

🔤 📲

she's always defiant. Not sure if that is back bone or an attitude problem
My impression is that FRK is like a child… she seems very indignant.

Actually, I find the “American grannies“ phrase amusing. Since I am not a granny myself...just American. 😉 No offense taken.
OTOH, Many of us in the US are well-read, well-traveled, dress well and appropriately, have manners, are physically fit and can be friendly and social without being, irritating, cloying or touchy-feely. 😊

❤ Your avatar btw.
Same here.....and I love “all British” too my entire life 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a pity Dan isn't consistent posting his cooking videos, would have thought this channel could have legs for him and generate an honest income after a while

although .. :unsure: is Dan just taking the p*** out of SSB with his vlogging

1619038334660.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
AND PS.... funny how so many on here have said the same thing I had the guts to say to her directly and you #Madame No choose to tell me “what did I expect” oh please. Had YOU had the nerve and forthrightness to say something to someone that all others say behind their back.... I would have applauded you.
You are not the only one who contacted SJ or some other Lalander, addressing an issue or simply asked a question, instead of offering the usual praise they are familiar with. It actually has nothing to do with tattle.life, or with 'guts'. Viewers contact people out of indignation or point out an inconsistency, which automatically puts them in a black list.

I have done it many times (like many others) and after their dodgy and immature responses, it has landed me here.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree a small derail off the thread in relation to this:

We once visited the Stratford Shakespeare historical sites. The farm had people dressed in authentic period costumes all made by hand. I only found out after we had asked where they got them from and they said they immersed themselves in weekend retreats at the farm and dyed and made garments. They showed us examples of their stitching as well. Above and beyond really.
We have a medieval village near us and they do the same thing, the costumes are amazing. No matter how elaborate, you notice the attention to detail in every piece. Not a cheap simplicity pattern with crappy fabric. Nice job Sarah!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We Tattlers get blamed for causing trouble and being evil. But I feel we are basically a very fine group with well-intended and honest suggestions. There is a chance that even though Marie seemed unreceptive to your advice, it may have hit home to her. I remember getting some unwanted advice when I was a young adult—I was quite indignant and angry though it was well intentioned and pertinent. And it actually helped—not that I wanted to admit it at the time! So you will probably never know if you helped Marie or not. But just maybe you did.🌺🌺🌺

Yes, $$$$$$$$$$$$ ideally with family crest
And a weak heart 💰⚰🪦

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
We have a medieval village near us and they do the same thing, the costumes are amazing. No matter how elaborate, you notice the attention to detail in every piece. Not a cheap simplicity pattern with crappy fabric. Nice job Sarah!:sick:
I used to go to the Renaissance Fairs in Florida and I made my own costumes...it was fun and I learned a lot about period costumes.

Reactions: 9
Ohh fffsake
The editing package will solve all video frames
It’s not as if he needs to work out the mathematical equation

He’s a cheeky mare taking the absolute piss out of the intelligence of his patrons

But not for the first time 👀
Didn’t he have a “buy me a gin” or “give me some of your hard earned cash” to buy a €3000 Applemac to do his editing? Where is it? He can drop it off at my place, when he’s thrown out of Europe, if he doesn’t need it ... cos I could do with a new laptop ... any offers ???????

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she had backbone she wouldn't be cadging money off other people for a car!
She should really take @après-le-déluge 's advice and leave Lalande. To Basminger. And forage a little with Michael. His patrons are so daft supportive that they'll buy her a car and send funds that Pa and Sean can start building her a floristry studio with an AGA corner in one the outbuildings. Naturally she can spend the monies on designer clothes and F&M hampers. The best part is that she needs to throw few weeds in milk bottles only once every five weeks. If things get boring exhausting she can always take a well earned vacation and go manhunting with Michael in Madrid. If anybody dares to say anything, Sherrie will unleash her gansta granny squad who will raise hell on every social platform imaginable and fight her battles for her.

Marie, I know you don't like people telling what to do, but please consider this option. You've come far under Steph's apprenticeship, but a year in Basminger Finishing School of Grifting and Deceit will do you a world of good. A woman needs to think about her future after all?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t he have a “buy me a gin” or “give me some of your hard earned cash” to buy a €3000 Applemac to do his editing? Where is it? He can drop it off at my place, when he’s thrown out of Europe, if he doesn’t need it ... cos I could do with a new laptop ... any offers ???????
He got the money for his MacBook thanks to a begathon with Steph. They were doing a live and she was teasing him about having to lump his monitor etc to Lalande ... hey presto, the donations started flooding in, and by the end of the session he had enough money to buy his laptop!

Boy Meth-rick is just a lazy fucker who would have spent just one day scrambling to get content for a vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I live in SEA or the Far East to use an old english term. Historical european building techniques like lead or arsenic pipes have no history here. They are genuine questions I ask in terms of how such aged infrastructure is managed and identified in countries with aged infrastructure.
There are probably still a few old properties in the UK that have lead pipes inside the property. But these are being replaced as the properties are sold to new owners, or updated. Where I live all replaced by water authority or local council over the last thirty years or so.
I definitely know there are still some in the centre of Paris. I stayed with some friends - French - fabulous apartment - few years ago - and I was staggered when I saw the pipes in kitchen & bathroom(s). They didn’t seem very concerned at all !

Reactions: 10
He got the money for his MacBook thanks to a begathon with Steph. They were doing a live and she was teasing him about having to lump his monitor etc to Lalande ... hey presto, the donations started flooding in, and by the end of the session he had enough money to buy his laptop!

Boy Meth-rick is just a lazy fucker who would have spent just one day scrambling to get content for a vlog.
Though I did feel back then that this was unintentionally and really just happend in the Spur of the moment

Reactions: 4
Only if he wants his share of Lalande, the house in SA, the flats in London, the cash on a Swiss banc account and the earnings from selling daddy's art
Nope, in UK you can disinherit your children or leave everything to one child. Derek probably had a will where he left everything to Stephanie and Isabelle.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the ‘romance’ Princess Porky Mitts is selling doesn’t have more to do with being unaccountable than anything else, living a life that other people pay for, yes, but also not having to be responsible or accountable to anyone. Is that the dream? Do or say what you want, use and take advantage of people, deny any uncomfortable truths. What’s worse are the Stephfenders, who have their own financial or emotional investment to protect. They love to row up that river of da Nile with their princess!

Speaking of romance, I always thought it was so sweet how the two people in the painting are holding hands. So special!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I mean if Cathy can learn a new skill during COVID -

and this is Sir trotter of Meth-Er-Ricks job @ 60 k a year
and he can’t figure it out ....
How to re edit .... the program handles it all ...

He could let his fingers do the walking ..... and google it 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely, those two are a bit odd. On a side note...I always get a twinge of pain at negative American comments. Yes, I need to toughen that skin. 😭 i suspect it comes from the fact that I have always had a great affection for all things British. The Brit Accents, sarcastic humor, wonderful British TV, cheeky slangs, etc. When my trip across the pond is set, I promise we will spend a ton of $ and not be loud or foolish. ❤
(ok back to lalande)
Come and be as loud or foolish as you want. After all, as you say, we have a great sense of humour! 🤣😂 Hope you’re able to make it across the pond soon ... just remember though - we are two nations divided by a common language 🤪 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You wanna try this video about an amazing house, but don't tell Stefanie about it, she will want to copy it and go and buy lottery tickets ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.