Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Maybe the encounter in (I don't want to go to) Chelsea with bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, has peaked Despicable fanny's nervosité. The thought of having weirdo, clingy fans in proximity may have freaked her. Safer to go with the nonplussed ex-refugee, ex-slave, ex-employee. Expect airy-fairy Jared to make an appearance!
Wendy is certainly strange. She invited Fanny and PJ to her 70th birthday party in London. She can't have known them very well beforehand, and maybe met them only once or twice; it seems an odd and rather sad thing to do to invite a couple you hardly know but constantly watch on YT, to an important birthday party. The first time she visited LL, she was on the gift grab with an enormous bag of presents, some expensive, and she sat there, with her usual grim expression, pulling out gifts one after another. It was quite embarrassing to watch. It does seem as if she has an unnatural obsession with Fanny. It was very clear that she felt uncomfortable when, on the next visit, she was relegated to volunteer status and was freezing in the kitchen, looking very unhappy. She has sent loads of felted animals and made felted shoebox rooms for them. What's the betting that they are no longer on display but gathering mould, dust, and moths in the attic? With the patron days coming up, F and P will have a stressful time trying to recall who donated what and where it's been hidden. It all goes to show how sad most of the sycophantic fans are.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Many religious women fashion them self as sisters so perhaps she’s left the Catholic Church and is in a more “casual” order?
---

I was hoping they were Bally, but I’m not really up on men’s fashion. My husband shops at Sam’s Club for his Greg Norman and my son wears cargo pants, This past weekend we did go to some store called Red wing or something and he did buy boots that totaled about $300 for work. He said he hope for them to last him several years, but they’re not very fashionable, but they do have a steel toe.
I have to wear oil and electric shock resistant safety toe shoes or boots. Red Wing is my go-to though the ones made in China are poo. My current pair are the slip on models that give me Frankenstein feet. While they are very expensive that same pair is five years old so I’ve gotten my monies worth. I always wear slip ons because some part of my work day puts me in close proximity of the Mississippi River. Believe you me anyone falling into that water needs to be able to kick them off if they’re to have any chance of surviving. Even then there’s 85% chance of drowning depending on conditions. I know this because about a decade ago I was knocked into the big muddy. I only made it out of the water thanks to a quick witted coworker and going in close to shore.

• Wow
  • Heart

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
For the love of all the saints, what in earth does that ignorant fool think he’s doing with his vision of grandiose designs for the chapel lighting, plus sockets (outlets) everywhere. Someone - a Cardinal’s words might register, but I am loath to involve the. Vatican! - needs to take that insufferable twerp aside and remind him that he is not designing a set for grand opera at La Scala.

It’s a chapel. A consecrated place of worship. Not Blackpool bloody Illuminations. Or a gaudy fairground attraction.

Philip knows the square root of nothing about lighting and doesn’t seem to realise that too much lighting in as great a sin (so to speak) as insufficient lighting. That his suggestions are hugely inappropriate is just the icing on the cake.

Perhaps the ridiculous posturing over his tracing paper doodles was being wilfully idiotic, and all aimed at provoking engagement. It has certainly ruffled feathers in the CD comments and attracted 4 figures in down votes. Which, on one hand, is pleasing to know but, on t’other hand, it disappointingly only energises the YT algorithm.

I’m not Catholic, and I’m not overly religious, but I’m genuinely offended by the cavalier attitude towards key elements of, say, the sanctuary. The level of ignorance about things like the credence table. No mention of the sacristy light (which should be a “living flame”, not electricity). There are any number of rules within the Catholic governing what may or may not be placed in the sanctuary (behind the altar rail) and on or near the altar. The same applies in the Church of England but it’s not quite as rigid.

Why thought wasn’t giving to at least planning the electrics right at the beginning of the chapel’s revival is beyond me. To leave it until after the structural work was completed and while the paint restoration is going on is lunacy. Has the existing wiring even been checked? Will an electrical contractor have to start from scratch.

The apparently very religious Bonne Maman Pauline must the spinning in the hereafter. Her granddaughter may be a devout atheist but she’s also a Grade A ignoramus and her callow youth of a fiancé is both a liability and a joke.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
The pearly king or is it queen? He is eating a bread with chocolate in it.
This, actually, is a very French thing for children's afternoon goûter. A piece of baguette, cut in half with a Kinder chocolate bar in the middle. Mind you, they have usually grown out of it by the time they go to college at 11. Says a lot about Thrush's taste palette yet again.

• Haha
  • Sick

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Morning from Sunnyish Spain. My family landed yesterday., so it will be all go for the next 10 days and I’m shattered already.
Still, it will keep me from watching CDs 😊

Lancelot in in danger of becoming an ‘influencer’ so congrats to him and whoever you are on here 😉👌🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
1717004463324.png
1717004498263.png

Sorry, but I kind of prefer the original.
I'm reminded of the time a Saudi "sheik" in Beverly Hills had his yard statues realistically painted.
1717005003459.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Why has Scotman arrived for 2 days? Please don’t tell me Ch4 is coming to film some crap wallpaper project!
p.s. when are the sheep going to get sheered? It’s that time of the year Fanny to sheer the sheep, clip your moustache and shave Snorty’s head bald.

• Haha
  • Wow

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Just as well Fanny didn't get a career in continuity she is bloody useless-she thinks just wearing the same dress is enough. Hair up hair down. Has anyone else noticed that Fanny's fillers are sliding down her face she has two marble sized lumps just by the base of her nose.

Poor Gerry he has a whiskey drinkers nose and the same rosacea as Fanny. Fanny driving her Porsche again when is she going to come clean and say she has bought it for 50 euros.

The guy who has been shelling out to be a Dauphin of lie land has hopefully come to his senses because the place is a disgrace the kitchen looks like it needs a complete revamp and paint to add to the list.

The door for the chicken coup was hilarious most men can carry a door single handedly. Imagine the poor chicken's getting a house after they are massacred talk about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Once more nothing about practicality and how it functions it is all about how it looks there little chicken Wendy House.

The reason there was a generous amount of food was because Grant bought the food and he has a generous nature. Note Fanny had a slither of steak on her plate. A beautiful evening and nowhere to eat al fresco because the whole place is dangerous. Old Aunty was excited to see food that she could get stuck into. No Marie at dinner obviously wanted time alone. Snorts and Fanny just there to eat as usual because they never help with anything. Aunt and Uncle staying and no effort for Fanny to cook and host them even. She is so mean spirited and greedy all at once.

ngshaw2112
2 hours ago
Did you buy their Porche? Seems that you are driving it regularly, now.

@jac1797
4 hours ago
Where is Emaury and what is he working on?

View attachment 2962937
@klmjtr
4 hours ago
It’s been pretty obvious for quite a while that he does not like to be on camera.

View attachment 2962938
@mireille4751
2 hours ago
He is sitting at the table with everybody for the BBQ

View attachment 2962940
@ludovica8221
6 hours ago
My mum said the same. Philip really has a remarkable, almost forensic eye not just for style but also details and seems to have a photographic memory for where everything is,
No Ludovica babes, he's scoped out every single nook and cranny of that hovel even down to his 'future mother in laws' fucking wardrobe, doing his own personal valuation report. The man is a total creep, what normal personn goes through other people's wardrobes.

He's priced up everything there for when he's no longer the dirty rascal but King of the Castle.

He makes me heave :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
For the love of all the saints, what in earth does that ignorant fool think he’s doing with his vision of grandiose designs for the chapel lighting, plus sockets (outlets) everywhere. Someone - a Cardinal’s words might register, but I am loath to involve the. Vatican! - needs to take that insufferable twerp aside and remind him that he is not designing a set for grand opera at La Scala.

It’s a chapel. A consecrated place of worship. Not Blackpool bloody Illuminations. Or a gaudy fairground attraction.

Philip knows the square root of nothing about lighting and doesn’t seem to realise that too much lighting in as great a sin (so to speak) as insufficient lighting. That his suggestions are hugely inappropriate is just the icing on the cake.

Perhaps the ridiculous posturing over his tracing paper doodles was being wilfully idiotic, and all aimed at provoking engagement. It has certainly ruffled feathers in the CD comments and attracted 4 figures in down votes. Which, on one hand, is pleasing to know but, on t’other hand, it disappointingly only energises the YT algorithm.

I’m not Catholic, and I’m not overly religious, but I’m genuinely offended by the cavalier attitude towards key elements of, say, the sanctuary. The level of ignorance about things like the credence table. No mention of the sacristy light (which should be a “living flame”, not electricity). There are any number of rules within the Catholic governing what may or may not be placed in the sanctuary (behind the altar rail) and on or near the altar. The same applies in the Church of England but it’s not quite as rigid.

Why thought wasn’t giving to at least planning the electrics right at the beginning of the chapel’s revival is beyond me. To leave it until after the structural work was completed and while the paint restoration is going on is lunacy. Has the existing wiring even been checked? Will an electrical contractor have to start from scratch.

The apparently very religious Bonne Maman Pauline must the spinning in the hereafter. Her granddaughter may be a devout atheist but she’s also a Grade A ignoramus and her callow youth of a fiancé is both a liability and a joke.
The restoration of the chapel has nothing to do with religion or even doing a sympathetic restoration, it is about creating a gaudy, flashy, tasteless, jewellery box for them to show off about. Forget the candles and the lighting imagine what a truly good person could do with$500k. Last night 2000lb bombs were dropped on a refugee camp burning women and children alive and these two only think of themselves and those donating to this lost cause should also be ashamed. I am literally sickened by their greed, shallow selfishness I could truly puke and they are the least deserving people possible.I am not religious but do believe in God and I believe this earth will be the only paradise these two will see. Although not religious I would never ever disrespect someone else's belief system, which they wantonly are I guess all Fanny was concerned about was the sound system.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I have a question regarding this 👇
View attachment 2958405
Our lovely @KiKiGee posted this picture the other day. I wondered what the large white blobby area was.

Is this a star cluster? A starburst? Or a stargate? Or, even, a portal into another world?

Will there be a major grift for this heavenly phenomena? How much will the Despicable fanny charge for the "rental" of this gem and will it ever be plotted on the grifters starmap?

Totally hors sujet, but somehow connected...

Our local car wash put in a new whirly-gig car wash. It is called the Stargate. I was very disappointed upon using it to come out in the exact same place. I was really hoping for a tele-transport experience like is the 1960's Star Trek series. Maybe the warp factor didn't attain the necessary speed to sling shot me into another galaxy...

Time to open a bottle of something. The sun must have passed the yard-arm somewhere. And it is mother's day in France so, I deserve it.
1716759360346.png

Loved Stargate SG1 when it was on TV all those years ago. Shame the car wash only cleaned!

PS
Have been absent here because evil Sister in law has been visiting. She is a neat freak, so I was cleaning for days before her arrival too. Hubby is a bit of a hoarder, so it's always a challenge.
Not enjoying Sister in laws visit, but have been enjoying the silver lining of the empty spaces I've created by banishing his junk to the garage. She leaves Wednesday morning so not long to go. So far I have managed to keep the peace.
---
cool… any.. pffff.. criminal records or so?
Down boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JackSpratt

VIP Member
With the French and Saunders vid, all i could see was kurtsy and FRK! 😁

Where's @Tea with lemon, she'll find the Kantha jacket.
Lets see if any more Keralan or Jaipur inspired print outfits emerge from her newly aquired 2024 wardrobe because I think she's only a hop, skip and a jump away from fucking off to India in search of her Gem for the stoneless ring.

• Heart
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
alicebrevoord7012
2 hours ago
6:51 a sad habit to be too late to collect your dear brother

aigerimsvanbayeva5364
7 hours ago (edited)
Is Gerry your brother?!

@cristie2501
3 hours ago
Now I’m thinking I have a belly full of worms! We got two huge buckets of cherries from our trees that have never been strayed with pesticides

yolandagloriaprieto-faelna3999
5 hours ago
I want to see more of Nati and Amaury! Very little exposure. I hope you feature them too. Thank you

@Susan-iy5fv
7 hours ago
What project is Amaury currently working on at the chateau?

DenisPeel
9 hours ago
Oh my goodness a ring with a stone in it!

@marionlum7781
7 hours ago
When Stephanie's mother and father were young nurses in Glasgow Gerry would frequently visit their home and Derek took Gerry under his wing. When Stephanie was born Gerry took her walks in her pram...check out the early videos and look for the one where he talks about their visits to the zoo! When the family moved to England Gerry got permission from his family to go with them. He is such a lovely and loving big brother. That's a wee bit of their story

• Haha
  • Wow

billybudd

VIP Member
WTF wants to walk the great distance to get there and have to carry everything with them? I don't think there's even a small bathroom nearby in the outbuildings. I would take my chances sitting on the terrace instead.
Gazebos are for flower gardens. You don't sit in a gazebo watching the serfs weed the vegetables and tear out the dead box or the pine martens rip up the chickens. It's so wrong on so many levels. The spectacle in the potager is not for gazebos, you Caligula.

• Haha
  • Heart