The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF ?
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@catherinefromchristchurchn6508
5 hours ago
If Pooh and Piglet were special because Phillip and Lancelot, why not commission a 'Phillip and Lancelot' sculpture in some medium for the bridge to the woods?

@eifelkind8750
13 hours ago
Unfortunately there is almost never anything about Lalande because you are everywhere in the world except in Lalande. You're just reporting about traveling and you don't even find out what's happening in Lalande. Except from the chapel. I.m sorry! Are there any volotiers?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
As I rarely watch the lying witch and her nonce sidekick something tattlers mentioned tweaked my little grey brain cells...

The Porsche. It's evident that they own it. And in all probability "the gift" for Thrush to keep the bodies hidden. But I seem to recall some lovely tattler(s) saying that only Thrush drives it now. Why is that? Does Despicable fanny never drive, not been seen driving for a while... ? Has she been caught by the pesky speed cameras? (that sprout like forests all over la Hexagon!). Or stopped on a drink drive?

It just got me to thinking...

...Cue Despicable fanny driving said Porsche and coming clean about owning it.
Poor old dear has got a dodgy hip remember so needs a chooooffffferrrrugh.

1716630515442.png
1716630532201.png
1716630564191.png
1716630576131.png

Us mere mortals, with a few more years on her and our clapped out knees, just get on with it.

I'd love it though if she's been done by Le Flic, especially if she's still on a UK licence. Certainly around these here parts, anyone stopped on a traffic offence still on a UK licence and resident here (she has her carte de sejour) are having them taken and told to get a French one. She can't be arsed with such menial tasks, can't get anyone else to do it for her so VIOLA the TIT get to drive.

Sadly I think it's option A, it was a lovely birfday prezzie for ickle Tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly old foreskin flapping around CFS like a one trick pony screeching and pretending to be a presenter. Look at me everyone it rained so I bought a ridiculous tail coat so everyone look at me!!! She truly is an abomination, drops money on a garden she never goes into and a chapel she doesn't care about and on a boyfriend she has never fucked. A face and lips so full of fillers that is enough to stare at. She so desperately wants a TV career and can't understand why it hasn't happened.

Pube is a vacation from taste. Those hideous sculptures of piglet and poo were so twee and naff, but the petulant little liver lipped fag thought dropping 20k of grifted money would be nothing. He is a bleeping nightmare and CD is a freak show.

The meal at home at the end you could tell Amaury was made to be there, she is desperate to portray the place as a haven of love and laughter but really she is like Kathy Bates in Misery holding them all captive to play along with her phoney narrative. Surely this living display of hell has to end soon, surely the blind will see what a bloody nasty little con witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks new. So much for her lie at the Garden Show that she had no coats to wear so had to purchase a $1,000 coat at the show. Good ole pathological liar Fanny. So predictable.

Is this another expensive garden show purchase?
Yes, I 'm pretty sure it is. It's just the kind of thing they sell and it could well be the same make as the other one, so it probably cost at least another £800. It's certainly not the reverse of the other one as someone suggested in a comment. It's a completely different style but looks like another Indian print, as was the other one.

When watching her interview all those garden designers for the travel vlog, I wondered what on earth they would think if they knew what a disastrous gardener she was and how many plants she had managed to kill through neglect and a lack of any real care for nature. Also, the way she drained the lake and killed all the fish. These people at Chelsea are passionate about nature and the environment, whereas Fanny is a clueless, empty headed bimbo, caring only about her own appearance and only pretending an interest in having a garden in the hope it will enhance her own image. The garden she was most interested in was the Bridgerton one, just like she was only interested in Egypt because of Death on the Nile!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She has driven it but she likes to be chauffeured around like the old lady in the movie Driving Miss Daisy. She wants her servants to do everything for her. The LieLande version is Driving the Smelly Greedy Grifter.
---
See how Stephanie pre-shops the garden show in vendors before she arrives so she can plan for fake story lines? She will do the same for the garden show next month in London. Expect her to forget her coat again, her boots, a hat, a shirt, dress, etc.Check out Moloh.
Blimey there's not much on that list she won't like is there. This time Marie will get a pair of wellies and some gardening gloves if she's lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My poor IT skills do not enable me to post the clip here but anyone who needs a laugh go to YouTube and
Search
French and Saunders animal control .
I find it really funny and I imagine the dump doing similar re the fox.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh no she had better just have been spouting off as is her want. I spend a lot of my time in various gardens in Cornwall (having retired it is one of my favourite places to go to) and the last thing I want is to see or hear her spoiling the enjoyment.
I have yet to watch any of her vlogs in Kyoto, Japan for exactly this reason! I wasn't about to let her spoil my beautiful memories of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
here is a list of vendors for the Hampton Court garden show in July, 2024. What will Stephanie lie about when attending this garden show and what will she purchase? Stephanie and Snorty always pore over the websites and pre-shop the shows.

Stephanie has also been binge purchasing expensive earrings lately and trying to borrow them or hide them in videos.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh no she had better just have been spouting off as is her want. I spend a lot of my time in various gardens in Cornwall (having retired it is one of my favourite places to go to) and the last thing I want is to see or hear her spoiling the enjoyment.
I tried to watch her travel vlog. I hope to someday go to see the Chelsea Flower Show in person. I couldn’t stand listening to Fanny. I kept wondering what in the world is wrong with her?? Is it anxiety, drugs or arrogance? Needless to say, I didn’t finish it. I’ll watch the show with qualified presenters that don’t annoy the socks off me.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly old foreskin flapping around CFS like a one trick pony screeching and pretending to be a presenter. Look at me everyone it rained so I bought a ridiculous tail coat so everyone look at me!!! She truly is an abomination, drops money on a garden she never goes into and a chapel she doesn't care about and on a boyfriend she has never fucked. A face and lips so full of fillers that is enough to stare at. She so desperately wants a TV career and can't understand why it hasn't happened.

Pube is a vacation from taste. Those hideous sculptures of piglet and poo were so twee and naff, but the petulant little liver lipped fag thought dropping 20k of grifted money would be nothing. He is a bleeping nightmare and CD is a freak show.

The meal at home at the end you could tell Amaury was made to be there, she is desperate to portray the place as a haven of love and laughter but really she is like Kathy Bates in Misery holding them all captive to play along with her phoney narrative. Surely this living display of hell has to end soon, surely the blind will see what a bloody nasty little con witch she is.
That dinner table shot at the end looked dire and miserable. Cuz hasn't even got a speaking role now. It looked like you could cut the atomosphere with a knife.

Looks like Snorty boy has utterly ruined onne of his overpriced shetland wool jumpers already, probably not taken it off. Still easy come easy go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Stephanie’s not so grand tour comments. Only 12,000 views. Stephanie will have to purchase some views today for her “not so grand“ YouTube channel

filipegois3523
34 minutes ago
Antinous was not the son of Hadrian, was Hadrian's lover! And what love that was! Upon his premature death, by murder, Hadrian elevated him to the almost status of a God, being adored in both Greece / East and the West.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮She is back…. Stephanie and her fake account spinning lies. Look at her planting horror story line travel, while you have the time and health.
carolinegooder7091
8 hours ago
My aunt and uncle loved national trust gardens and stately homes when they didn't have an easy life. Now they are unwell and don't travel. Travel when you have time and health

Rebecca-dm5ul
9 hours ago
You forgot to mention indigenous people lived here for hundreds of years. Colinist mentality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I tried to watch her travel vlog. I hope to someday go to see the Chelsea Flower Show in person. I couldn’t stand listening to Fanny. I kept wondering what in the world is wrong with her?? Is it anxiety, drugs or arrogance? Needless to say, I didn’t finish it. I’ll watch the show with qualified presenters that don’t annoy the socks off me.
I couldn't put myself through it as I'd end up punching the laptop. The normal vlog was enough.

Oh and Snorty boy's jumpers.......surprise surprise.......are from the womens section
1716634026741.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just for clarification, that purple scroll Stephanie unrolled was not an invitation to The Wedding of the Year. It was for a party the weekend before the Wedding of the Year. When I listened to Stephanie read it, I thought she said it was at some place called Chateau (then something unintelligible with her French) Noisette and I set about furiously Googling, as the word "spa" was mentioned. I went back and saw the location was shown on the scroll - it's being held at Viv's. And it also appears that only "noble chatelaines" will be in attendance, so I imagine that the Puy Vidals WILL be in attendance. Unless Vivienne and the Lady Sarah/Lord Stephen are having their soirées on a day not called Saturday, this means that for two weekends in a row, Stephanie will likely NOT be at her own chateau with B&B guests for dinner.

There wasn't a view of the entire invite, but Stephanie read the whole thing and at the end read "what happens in the chateau stays at a chateau". I venture a guess that at least three of the parties will be showing it on their vlogs (which includes the wedding couple themselves), showing each other videoing and making cutesy remarks about how they're chatelaines vlogging each other vlogging. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....they're so "important".

As my husband says frequently about others, they are legends in their own mind!

1716633996926.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.