The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lalande chapel.jpeg

Ian Smith
Looks great. Will the chapel star map be done before or after the full restoration?

Laura Nolan Cincinat
Ian Smith I would assume after, so that it has all the new stars on it too?

Kelly Joyce
Ian Smith That map should be a priority! We have been told in a Patreon vlog that Phillip is now the one working on it. He never seems to have any extra time and many responsibilities in all his job descriptions.

37d322ca-45d3-4358-99fe-7ea5edbc2741_text.gif

da033164-95b5-40e1-9a82-6c0c8d741064_text.gif

BJJ new plates.jpg

BJJ looking rough 1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Poor old dear has got a dodgy hip remember so needs a chooooffffferrrrugh.

View attachment 2956224View attachment 2956226View attachment 2956227View attachment 2956228

Us mere mortals, with a few more years on her and our clapped out knees, just get on with it.

I'd love it though if she's been done by Le Flic, especially if she's still on a UK licence. Certainly around these here parts, anyone stopped on a traffic offence still on a UK licence and resident here (she has her carte de sejour) are having them taken and told to get a French one. She can't be arsed with such menial tasks, can't get anyone else to do it for her so VIOLA the TIT get to drive.

Sadly I think it's option A, it was a lovely birfday prezzie for ickle Tit.
Seeing your post made me think of this meme going around…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No doubt about it, Steff was glued to the internet prior to Chelsea, sussing out the clothes’ retailers listed on the CFS website. Even allowing for the weather and arriving at Chelsea in the wrong clothes, that coat was not an impulse, spur of-the-moment, just-seen-must-have purchase. She checked out their IG, pored over the website and decided - or her dresser decided - the cutaway coat was perfect.

Except that it wasn’t perfect. It’s not purely the astronomical cost. She needs to realise what suits her. Stop letting the clothes wear her rather than the other way round.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Stephanie supposed to be revealing that she uses Photoshop and other techniques to change your appearance in YouTube videos? Wasn’t there a pending French law that was going into effect requiring such disclosure? Stephanie is making such heavy use of the LieLande fantasy filter better face appears like it is melting. How coukd she be sponsored by Foreo I wish you so radically alters her facial appearance in videos, and YouTube thumbnails? Seems like false advertising.
Yes. But like all French laws they are introduced softly softly until... BANG a 1000 euro fine. Basically giving people an amnesty to get used to the idea. Then when it's applied the law can say it's not like you didn't know about it. It's how the dog tit laws are placed in towns and villages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just for clarification, that purple scroll Stephanie unrolled was not an invitation to The Wedding of the Year. It was for a party the weekend before the Wedding of the Year. When I listened to Stephanie read it, I thought she said it was at some place called Chateau (then something unintelligible with her French) Noisette and I set about furiously Googling, as the word "spa" was mentioned. I went back and saw the location was shown on the scroll - it's being held at Viv's. And it also appears that only "noble chatelaines" will be in attendance, so I imagine that the Puy Vidals WILL be in attendance. Unless Vivienne and the Lady Sarah/Lord Stephen are having their soirées on a day not called Saturday, this means that for two weekends in a row, Stephanie will likely NOT be at her own chateau with B&B guests for dinner.

There wasn't a view of the entire invite, but Stephanie read the whole thing and at the end read "what happens in the chateau stays at a chateau". I venture a guess that at least three of the parties will be showing it on their vlogs (which includes the wedding couple themselves), showing each other videoing and making cutesy remarks about how they're chatelaines vlogging each other vlogging. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....they're so "important".

As my husband says frequently about others, they are legends in their own mind!

View attachment 2956318
It was the word SPA, then suddenly the most awful thought into my mind, Viv has a pool! It's going to be cossies and budgie smugglers a gogo!

I also thought of Bubbles Devere and the SPA trip, champagne for everyone daaaaaaaarlings.

1716636147223.png
1716636408888.png
1716636578958.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That coat. All that scheming to get it and it doesn’t even fit very well. Too tight and pulling across the chest probably should have got a bigger size.
@Lochness Monster Magnificent magnolias at Caerhays. Unfortunately the last time I was there enjoying a coffee in the courtyard it was spoiled by an annoying Fanny impersonator sitting with her friend, talking too loudly and completely oblivious to ereryone around her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
As I rarely watch the lying witch and her nonce sidekick something tattlers mentioned tweaked my little grey brain cells...

The Porsche. It's evident that they own it. And in all probability "the gift" for Thrush to keep the bodies hidden. But I seem to recall some lovely tattler(s) saying that only Thrush drives it now. Why is that? Does Despicable fanny never drive, not been seen driving for a while... ? Has she been caught by the pesky speed cameras? (that sprout like forests all over la Hexagon!). Or stopped on a drink drive?

It just got me to thinking...

...Cue Despicable fanny driving said Porsche and coming clean about owning it.
They have owned the Porsche for abslootllee months. Fanny is bored of the new toy.
She was seen driving away from the dump in it when they went to the Fleuries.
Another one of her stories to try and cover up their fake relationship in the early days when Snorts went everywhere with her is that Stephanie loves being driven by Philip. 🤮🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Stephanie lies as usual. . There is not a single pair of pants on the carrier site for €160. Click below. Stephanie lied and took about 90 pounds off the price of each pair of trousers. Silly girl, she should know that her lies will be revealed. Why didn’t she say they were €50 off?

All sweaters available. can you spot the ones purchased for Loser Snorts by Mummy Jarvis with grifted ebegged money?
---
Isn’t it weird that Stephanie never bothers to buy any gardening clothes at the gardening shows she attends so she can work in the mini Gardens that she’s paid for by begging on the Internet?
At least two jumpers two pairs of high wasted trousers and three shirts. That log bag for FRK was a freebie.

The gathering gloves are amusing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes. But like all French laws they are introduced softly softly until... BANG a 1000 euro fine. Basically giving people an amnesty to get used to the idea. Then when it's applied the law can say it's not like you didn't know about it. It's how the dog tit laws are placed in towns and villages.
We should post something about it in the comments on that vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It was the word SPA, then suddenly the most awful thought into my mind, Viv has a pool! It's going to be cossies and budgie smugglers a gogo!

I also thought of Bubbles Devere and the SPA trip, champagne for everyone daaaaaaaarlings.

View attachment 2956385View attachment 2956392View attachment 2956398
I hope she doesn't wear that ghastly, revealing black swimsuit again. Is there room in the pool for that lot?!
---
That coat. All that scheming to get it and it doesn’t even fit very well. Too tight and pulling across the chest probably should have got a bigger size.
@Lochness Monster Magnificent magnolias at Caerhays. Unfortunately the last time I was there enjoying a coffee in the courtyard it was spoiled by an annoying Fanny impersonator sitting with her friend, talking too loudly and completely oblivious to ereryone around her.
I cannot bear people who talk loudly in public places and are oblivious to everyone else. Fanny is a typical example. Someone should tell her very firmly to shut up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The gay fiance now regularly drives the car in an effort to “butch him up”. However, the effort is undone by the hair bun, high waisted pants, crop top sweater and porcelain obsession.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Stephanie has to show off her new coat to give a big middle finger to anyone who criticizes her for spending Patreon funds and star rental money on herself. She has not accounted for $200,000 in Patreon funds she has collected since November, 2023, immediately before her rental star scam began and all other work at the dump came to a screeching halt. She then took months and months of luxury vacations, purchased a Porsche, spent thousands of dollars per month on herself with expensive designer purchases, mountains of junk, auctions, etc. and spent thousands and thousands of dollars per month on the useless paid cast mate gay fiancé actor.

I think Mrs. Haversham’s dress is correct. Stephanie has little to no savings, she has spent several hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on herself, her co owners, her family, and loser Snorts. She spends money as fast as it comes in. She puts little to nothing into the nonprofit. She has no lake fund, chapel fund heating fund, etc. She was getting desperate having to come up with money for the ongoing chapel restoration when she hit the rental star scam bonanza, and then she went back to spending all of her YouTube income and patreon income to pay family members, the loser, co owners and spend the rest on her self. She is truly gluttonous.

The star scam gave her some breathing room. She has sneakily start all projects at the dump, and now pretends that the ongoing chapel restoration was going to be the only work performed at the chapel for the next couple of years. It freed up Amaury to remain on the payroll, but yet DeCamp to the south of France, to restore his parents new home. There were no projects at the dump that have to be overseen. The chapel restoration workers Can oversee their own work. Stephanie is free to wildly spend money, travel nonstop, and we waited on hand and foot by paid servants.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Ghastly, ghastly, ghastly old foreskin flapping around CFS like a one trick pony screeching and pretending to be a presenter. Look at me everyone it rained so I bought a ridiculous tail coat so everyone look at me!!! She truly is an abomination, drops money on a garden she never goes into and a chapel she doesn't care about and on a boyfriend she has never fucked. A face and lips so full of fillers that is enough to stare at. She so desperately wants a TV career and can't understand why it hasn't happened.

Pube is a vacation from taste. Those hideous sculptures of piglet and poo were so twee and naff, but the petulant little liver lipped fag thought dropping 20k of grifted money would be nothing. He is a bleeping nightmare and CD is a freak show.

The meal at home at the end you could tell Amaury was made to be there, she is desperate to portray the place as a haven of love and laughter but really she is like Kathy Bates in Misery holding them all captive to play along with her phoney narrative. Surely this living display of hell has to end soon, surely the blind will see what a bloody nasty little con witch she is.
🧵Suggestion - Stephanie wastes money on a garden she doesn’t go in to, a chapel she doesn’t care about and a boyfriend she’s never screwed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The gay fiance now regularly drives the car in an effort to “butch him up”. However, the effort is undone by the hair bun, high waisted pants, crop top sweater and porcelain obsession.
Recall that he wasn’t even allowed to drive the rental vans until he turned 26 years of age, which was a couple years ago. Prior to that time, Mummy Stephanie had to drive the little boy.
---
🧵Suggestion - Stephanie wastes money on a garden she doesn’t go in to, a chapel she doesn’t care about and a boyfriend she’s never screwed.
How are you feeling today Lady Avonlea?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.