The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gay fiance now regularly drives the car in an effort to “butch him up”. However, the effort is undone by the hair bun, high waisted pants, crop top sweater and porcelain obsession.
Randy Ratso has more testosterone than Snorts.🐶
Ruby has more testosterone than Snorts.

Grunt has more testosterone in his pinky than Snorts has in his entire body.
---
@

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
At least two jumpers two pairs of high wasted trousers and three shirts. That log bag for FRK was a freebie.

The gathering gloves are amusing.
The should have got Marie (after all she's never going to buy her anything remotely pretty) some gathering gloves and some nice warm walking socks. It's so friggin cold in that hovel, they need to keep Marie warm and toastie as she's the only one doing any hard graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MyPetZombie84
19 minutes ago
jesus noooooo more porecelain!

LOVE THE SOUTHERN SNARK!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
@karinchristinegande199

1 hour ago
Oh my young lady I am getting more and more jealous wherever you go people know you, and they obviously adore you. All these discounts, free gifts, and free upgrades you get whenever you fly, stay in a hotel or go shopping. Even being able to use such an expensive Porsche for free from your good friends is a blessing from the Lord above. I was happy when my ex-husband (who came out as gay), left me his old Chevrolet to use. It was so nice to see Philipp gallivanting through the seas of flowers and bushes. He really blossomed, as we would say here in Alabama.

@ownerlandlord4654
2 hours ago
I think that the invitation by Stephen & Sarah to their ‘Jack & Jill’ party was a stunt to gain more viewers. They could have gotten married 20 years ago. They did it to gain more viewers because their vlogg numbers are declining. There is nothing special about their renovations and their retreats. I watched once or twice and was not interested. They seem to follow yr coattails as many other vloggers do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
An instagramer I follow has had a fox who appears in her garden for a couple of years now.
I know a Tattler - ME!!! - who's had a fox visit her yard for the past two years!
I first saw it last year, it was always just walking in the middle of the street, like it owned it! Then, one day as I was working in the yard, I turned around to go inside and there it was.......hugging my birdbath, each front paw around the basin.....taking a very long drink of water. I was only 20 feet away and was more scared than I've been in a very long time. I backed up, took a split second to decide how to get inside (as I would have to pass her to get to my door), and just walked backwards to get inside. The fox never even looked up! She just kept drinking! But when I shut the slider door, she turned around and looked at me, then just trotted away.

She comes by all the time now. I am sure that somewhere in my neighborhood, there are a bunch of kits that she's birthed. We are surrounded by forest, so I'm hoping it's somewhere in there! I have to say, she is beautiful, not mangey at all (thank goodness) and seems very much caught up in her own business, not trying to hurt anyone at all, even all of the birds and rabbits I have that come to my yard. That said, I don't want another close encounter like the one I had! I think it's a female, but I don't know how I'd know the difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With the French and Saunders vid, all i could see was kurtsy and FRK! 😁

Where's @Tea with lemon, she'll find the Kantha jacket.
Lets see if any more Keralan or Jaipur inspired print outfits emerge from her newly aquired 2024 wardrobe because I think she's only a hop, skip and a jump away from bleeping off to India in search of her Gem for the stoneless ring.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Recall that he wasn’t even allowed to drive the rental vans until he turned 26 years of age, which was a couple years ago. Prior to that time, Mummy Stephanie had to drive the little boy.
---

How are you feeling today Lady Avonlea?
I must be feeling better because I’m wondering about harming the patient in the next bed if they don’t shut up! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
MyPetZombie84
19 minutes ago
jesus noooooo more porecelain!

LOVE THE SOUTHERN SNARK!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
@karinchristinegande199

1 hour ago
Oh my young lady I am getting more and more jealous wherever you go people know you, and they obviously adore you. All these discounts, free gifts, and free upgrades you get whenever you fly, stay in a hotel or go shopping. Even being able to use such an expensive Porsche for free from your good friends is a blessing from the Lord above. I was happy when my ex-husband (who came out as gay), left me his old Chevrolet to use. It was so nice to see Philipp gallivanting through the seas of flowers and bushes. He really blossomed, as we would say here in Alabama.

@ownerlandlord4654
2 hours ago
I think that the invitation by Stephen & Sarah to their ‘Jack & Jill’ party was a stunt to gain more viewers. They could have gotten married 20 years ago. They did it to gain more viewers because their vlogg numbers are declining. There is nothing special about their renovations and their retreats. I watched once or twice and was not interested. They seem to follow yr coattails as many other vloggers do.
So who do we think ol’ ownerlandlord is?!? My money’s on Mummy 🦇 Miserabelle. Could be Poisonous Percy but I don’t think he could be arsed. Possibly TIT as he sees himself as the lord of the crumbling heap. Doubtful it could be Armoire or Nazti, they can no longer be arsed, either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst watching the tour of the LaLande garden, seeing all the bees, made me realize that Snorts probably peed his new pants worried he might be allergic to bees !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if he's pretending to be heterosexual perhaps because he is from a Catholic family.
Someone as sissy as PhiPhi, I'm sure his family, his whole neighbourhood and parish knew.
I don't think his family has anything against his queerness, or else he'd hide it better. No I believe they support him, and may also have shielded him from the bullying he says he has had to endure - albeit, I'd hardly believe he was bullied for his sexuality, but because he's so freaking annoying.
In fairness of the other side of the argument - he might also say he's bisexual in order to plactate the Catholic view, rather than say he's full on homosexual.

Will she get the message
I think she got it loud and clear. It's her own vanity and pride, that can't let it seem like her Grand Tour of Nowhere be a flop.

How can she on the one hand claim patreon money is strictly for renovations and yet on the other hand claim its a lifestyle vlog so it's okay if no reno is getting done?
Easy, a snake has a forked tongue. The venomous "truths" trickle out of each side.

This is why I started sewing. I do not have a one size fits all body, nobody does.
Also, looking at the Moloh clothes, I still believe, I can sew that same stuff for a fraction of that cost.

Too many for Fanny, as she only has one side of the collar buttoned down.
Well Fanny also has half of a functioning brain, must be why she doesn't wear seperates. So it all makes sense, LOL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Someone as sissy as PhiPhi, I'm sure his family, his whole neighbourhood and parish knew.
I don't think his family has anything against his queerness, or else he'd hide it better. No I believe they support him, and may also have shielded him from the bullying he says he has had to endure - albeit, I'd hardly believe he was bullied for his sexuality, but because he's so freaking annoying.
In fairness of the other side of the argument - he might also say he's bisexual in order to plactate the Catholic view, rather than say he's full on homosexual.

I think she got it loud and clear. It's her own vanity and pride, that can't let it seem like her Grand Tour of Nowhere be a flop.
I have always thought Philip was bi. The accounts from Selmar, how Philip went after all the women at la Lande when he arrived, as well as Michael, sort of sealed the deal for me. I have several gay male friends who squinch up their face in a grimace at even the thought of sex with a woman, so I can't believe Philip was bedding women to cover up anything......

Also, I think the Grand Tour of Nowhere (I love what you called it!) keeps on going because she's able to use expenditures to write them off her taxes whenever she films something for the channel. This saves her a ton of money, with all the traveling she does.
---
Since we've had a recent conversation about the Imperial vs. Metric system, I saw this this morning and chuckled!

1716646778715.png

---
One of them that up in the air sprays the contents of the porta-potty all over the place! Just eeeewwwwwwww!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So the Grand Tour video was added simply so Brocunt could write off the trip as a business expense. I guess the hideous coat and skirt were a business expense, too? Needed to wear in the travel vlog?

I suppose that bag for Marie will be written off as a B&B expense?

No wonder there’s so much “admin” work!

• Angry
I visualise SJ with a pile of receipts, dealing then out like playing cards. 1 for bnb, 1 for CD, 1 for grand tour, 1 for travels with Olli, etc, around the circle until all expenses are allocated, leaving her with a pile of cash with slim taxes to pay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For some reason, I’ve been seeing these ads everywhere. Thanks Philip. I think he’s using something like this, along with cocoa powder, mascara and sharpies to diy his own hair system.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 2956299

Ian Smith
Looks great. Will the chapel star map be done before or after the full restoration?

Laura Nolan Cincinat
Ian Smith I would assume after, so that it has all the new stars on it too?

Kelly Joyce
Ian Smith That map should be a priority! We have been told in a Patreon vlog that Phillip is now the one working on it. He never seems to have any extra time and many responsibilities in all his job descriptions.

View attachment 2956333

View attachment 2956330

View attachment 2956353

View attachment 2956358
The map's not up to date? WOW, they have too much money to care I guess...
---
I'm behind but Grant's on a road trip if you don't already know... finally decided to up sticks and have a holiday, bout time he did something fun with his daughter...
1716650696381.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't understand the whole chicken thing anyway. It starts with the question: why chickens? Just for a few eggs? Sad that the previous chickens are gone (whatever happened), but it would have made more sense to end the chicken theme there. But I get it, chickens = content.

And I don't understand why such a botched accommodation for the chickens is being made again. A night quarters and a run with a net and if someone is in the garden they are allowed to go into the original run. I look at how Marie (who else is out of the question) constantly lets the chickens out, supervises them and locks them up again. The internet is full of ingenious and above all safe and practical accommodation for chickens. Carolina Coops, for example, has so many examples and instructions on her YT channel, Ellen Degeneres has a fantastic chicken run. Possibilities upon possibilities and instead they are now messing around again in the usual manner. The only thing they care about is when they can start designing the interior, choosing wallpaper and decorating.

But this is typical Land of Lies - neither the sheep (already shorn?), nor the peacocks and certainly not Ruby have species-appropriate accommodation. What's the point of having animals if you neglect them so much?
Supposedly Marie Antoinette had sheep, thus the delusional Fanny who believes she is the reincarnation of Ms. Antoinette should also have sheep She also dressed up as a milkmaid, thus Fanny also dresses in her reincarnated milkmaid dresses. Makes perfect sense.

Did Marie Antoinette have a sheep?

The story goes that the Queen kept a flock of pink, perfumed sheep in the Hameau village in the Versailles garden. The Hameau was used as a retreat by Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, to which they could escape from the court at the Versailles Castle.

• Heart
I don't understand the whole chicken thing anyway. It starts with the question: why chickens? Just for a few eggs? Sad that the previous chickens are gone (whatever happened), but it would have made more sense to end the chicken theme there. But I get it, chickens = content.

And I don't understand why such a botched accommodation for the chickens is being made again. A night quarters and a run with a net and if someone is in the garden they are allowed to go into the original run. I look at how Marie (who else is out of the question) constantly lets the chickens out, supervises them and locks them up again. The internet is full of ingenious and above all safe and practical accommodation for chickens. Carolina Coops, for example, has so many examples and instructions on her YT channel, Ellen Degeneres has a fantastic chicken run. Possibilities upon possibilities and instead they are now messing around again in the usual manner. The only thing they care about is when they can start designing the interior, choosing wallpaper and decorating.

But this is typical Land of Lies - neither the sheep (already shorn?), nor the peacocks and certainly not Ruby have species-appropriate accommodation. What's the point of having animals if you neglect them so much?
If the net has apertures 45mm or larger, the pine martens can get in. They can jump horizontally six feet, which is how they use the tree canopy to access domestic fowl.
Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 9.28.33 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
The basic fashion levels are Haute Couture, Designer, Ready to Wear and Fast Fashion. I would argue there’s a tier above them all, Bespoke.
You can add Bridgwear between Designer and Ready to Wear. I once worked for a designer that produced Bridgewear. You can find it mostly in upscale boutiques and finer stores like Saks. All of our garments were produced in house from design through final production. We even had our own fabrics custom made for us in Japan. We would provide clients with custom sizing but not original designs for them. It was a very nice place to work and the clothes were beautiful. We also did some private label. All orders large or small were cut to order, we had no standing stock. Our line was shown through Coterie New York.

COTERIE New York: Home
1716652010370.png
COTERIE New York
https://www.coteriefashionevents.com › ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I will not be watching the tooth necklace video. Was that Fee Halsted (Ardmore founder) wearing it? I'm not clear on that.
It looks more like a war trophy than a sentimental baby teeth necklace. It's also sociopathically aggressive and kitsch.
Here's the master of kitsch, classic and recommended.
And here is the master of Nazi death kitsch, a specialty of theirs. War trophies as personal use items have a long terrible history.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.