The Chateau Diaries #308 So sad that Stephanie listens to Philip, he has no sense of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marie had to “ kiss the ring” and perform on video for her $100 gift paid for with grifted funds while loser useless Snorts walks away with $2000 in expensive clothes. Good times at the Dump. FRK watches Ratso for 4 days, it would cost 3 to 4 bags to board Ratso……..who are we kidding, cheap Stephanie would never pay anyone to care for Ratso.
---
As usual, cheap prison rations Jarvis refuses to buy any type of beef or meet for the dump crew, so Grunt has to shell our for meat or steak at the Dump. She doesnt give a tit about anyone else because she just spent several days in London, eating at high end restaurants, and indulging herself, as usual.

WTF.Announcing another party to attend? Why doesn‘t she get off her ass and get out there and help Kirstie build the chicken castle or weed one of her many grifted crappy looking gardens?

Love how lazy Stephanie ends her video in bed, as usual, wearing her $400 + Lilysilk pajamas.Gross.

how long before greedy Stephanie will be hatching more chickens to put in a new chicken castle and holding Ratso over the chicks while wildly shrieking?

Isn’t this content Worth $32,000 per month? Nope.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What on earth is she wearing in the photos with Ratso? Looks like another new robe! Or is it another expensive coat bought at Chelsea; it could well be.
Looks new. So much for her lie at the Garden Show that she had no coats to wear so had to purchase a $1,000 coat at the show. Good ole pathological liar Fanny. So predictable.

Is this another expensive garden show purchase?

Reactions: 28
As I rarely watch the lying witch and her nonce sidekick something tattlers mentioned tweaked my little grey brain cells...

The Porsche. It's evident that they own it. And in all probability "the gift" for Thrush to keep the bodies hidden. But I seem to recall some lovely tattler(s) saying that only Thrush drives it now. Why is that? Does Despicable fanny never drive, not been seen driving for a while... ? Has she been caught by the pesky speed cameras? (that sprout like forests all over la Hexagon!). Or stopped on a drink drive?

It just got me to thinking...

...Cue Despicable fanny driving said Porsche and coming clean about owning it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
As I rarely watch the lying witch and her nonce sidekick something tattlers mentioned tweaked my little grey brain cells...

The Porsche. It's evident that they own it. And in all probability "the gift" for Thrush to keep the bodies hidden. But I seem to recall some lovely tattler(s) saying that only Thrush drives it now. Why is that? Does Despicable fanny never drive, not been seen driving for a while... ? Has she been caught by the pesky speed cameras? (that sprout like forests all over la Hexagon!). Or stopped on a drink drive?

It just got me to thinking...

...Cue Despicable fanny driving said Porsche and coming clean about owning it.
She has driven it but she likes to be chauffeured around like the old lady in the movie Driving Miss Daisy. She wants her servants to do everything for her. The LieLande version is Driving the Smelly Greedy Grifter.
---
See how Stephanie pre-shops the garden show in vendors before she arrives so she can plan for fake story lines? She will do the same for the garden show next month in London. Expect her to forget her coat again, her boots, a hat, a shirt, dress, etc.Check out Moloh.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I don't understand the whole chicken thing anyway. It starts with the question: why chickens? Just for a few eggs? Sad that the previous chickens are gone (whatever happened), but it would have made more sense to end the chicken theme there. But I get it, chickens = content.

And I don't understand why such a botched accommodation for the chickens is being made again. A night quarters and a run with a net and if someone is in the garden they are allowed to go into the original run. I look at how Marie (who else is out of the question) constantly lets the chickens out, supervises them and locks them up again. The internet is full of ingenious and above all safe and practical accommodation for chickens. Carolina Coops, for example, has so many examples and instructions on her YT channel, Ellen Degeneres has a fantastic chicken run. Possibilities upon possibilities and instead they are now messing around again in the usual manner. The only thing they care about is when they can start designing the interior, choosing wallpaper and decorating.

But this is typical Land of Lies - neither the sheep (already shorn?), nor the peacocks and certainly not Ruby have species-appropriate accommodation. What's the point of having animals if you neglect them so much?
I would have thought building the chicken house and sheering the sheep would have been in Grant’s slave skillset. I recall Grant went shopping with Fanny the last time he was there and helped pick out a fancy hen house. Finally, it seems the bloom is off the rose and Grant is waking up and coming to his senses! Here’s hoping!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
has now been called in to build a chicken fort so Stephanie can pack it full of new chickens for content since she does not do any restoration at the dump and Amaury has fled the premises for the past several months.
Amaury and Natti were sitting along side Pav at the dinner table. He appears to have returned to the dump. But for how long is anyone's guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Stephanie lies as usual. . There is not a single pair of pants on the carrier site for €160. Click below. Stephanie lied and took about 90 pounds off the price of each pair of trousers. Silly girl, she should know that her lies will be revealed. Why didn’t she say they were €50 off?

All sweaters available. can you spot the ones purchased for Loser Snorts by Mummy Jarvis with grifted ebegged money?
---
Isn’t it weird that Stephanie never bothers to buy any gardening clothes at the gardening shows she attends so she can work in the mini Gardens that she’s paid for by begging on the Internet?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
[QUOTE="JackSpratt, post: 19419962, member: 230533
The Bride and Groom, matchiing outfits?

Will it be a themed do?
[/QUOTE]
Is the Pope Catholic??? Although that might be amusingly gross if they spiced up what is just a Stag & Doe in a slutty ‘Vicars and Tarts’ theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stephanie spends thousands and thousands of dollars on the many gardens at the dump but Marie is still forced to forage in the woods for weeds. The vegetable garden and flower gardens at the dump yield small amounts of flowers, and vegetables compared to the amount of money paid to several gardeners to maintain the gardens. The flower gardens are yet another vanity project and status symbol for the master beggar Stephanie.

she had a little to no flowers planted at the Dump prior to the YouTube mother lode.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is Stephanie supposed to be revealing that she uses Photoshop and other techniques to change your appearance in YouTube videos? Wasn’t there a pending French law that was going into effect requiring such disclosure? Stephanie is making such heavy use of the LieLande fantasy filter better face appears like it is melting. How coukd she be sponsored by Foreo I wish you so radically alters her facial appearance in videos, and YouTube thumbnails? Seems like false advertising.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Snorty purchased 2 lambswool sweaters - pink and mauve ($289.00 each), 2 pairs of high waisted trousers - blue and beige ($398.00 each, and 1 new lightweight collarless shirt ($277.00 each). Snorty purchased $1,700 in clothes at the Carrier Company UK shop. Here Marie - enjoy using this $103.00 flower tote that stays at the shitoo after you leave.
Who thinks that both jumpers will only be used for felting after the first wash and tumble dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Stephanie Jarvis refused to reply to the inquiries by viewer below. She has been all over the comment section, but refuses to provide this information.

@GenaF
6 hours ago (edited)
Is that new coat of Stephanie's, reversible? Either that, or she bought two as she was displaying a paisley pattern at CFS

@lauraineblack6572
8 hours ago
Please tell more about the coat set that you were wearing at the show.

@Motherhubbard170
6 hours ago
I get nervous with Lancelot getting so high up on shoulders and wriggling so much, would hate him to fall and break a little leg

@georgeattig8088
8 hours ago
Be careful. Foxes love peacocks and peahens.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't understand Fanny at all- it was like a combination of a terrible belated birthday present and "Here's something to make your work more efficient- you're welcome!" while they spent gobs of money on their own shopping sprees, all while moaning how much the chateau renovations cost. How about a thoughtful gift for a change? Maybe FRK would have liked a lovely cashmere jumper as well (not from the Carrier Company UK) to keep warm in the hovel that lacks heat. I mean, she was still wearing her Christmas jumper a few months ago (which Fanny mocked her for) to stay warm. Sadness.

While I don't think Dingo Grunt and FRK are anything more than friends, I do believe they are kind to one another. Of course, Fanny tried to create drama about showing the note FRK left him that the books could go into the boxes to lead the "sheeple" to believe something untoward is going on to deflect the valid questions her viewers are asking about her holidays and shopping sprees . Fanny is a mean girl.

Ironically, I purchased a grey cashmere jumper from Sam's Club (the US big box store) for $30 almost 20 years ago. Member's Mark brand, and yes, I am a bad person who has washed it on the delicate cycle in the washing machine and put it in the dryer on low. It has been my basic beyatch travel companion for years and years- I wear it on airplanes, I wear it in the Winter, I wear it everywhere. Classic, timeless, and it STILL is in good nick. It has held up far better than any other expensive cashmere jumper I have ever purchased. Snorts' $300 jumper is new, and already looks like it needs to be binned.
It doesn’t matter if the markup is 1X or 1000X, fast fashion is still garbage. It’s going to be interesting to see what effect France’s new fast fashion law has. Most would say Carriere is fine fashion. It’s not. None of what Tit for Tat buys and wears is designer. It is ready to wear at best. The basic fashion levels are Haute Couture, Designer, Ready to Wear and Fast Fashion. I would argue there’s a tier above them all, Bespoke. Only the client will ever have that particular design. Also you could squeeze Made to Order in between Designer and RTW. The Nightmare Twins haven’t a clue on how to judge quality, they are simply label readers. Both are absolutely unaware of what best suits their bodies in color, cut or textile. They think themselves so stylish when they’re nothing more than embarrassing. Stephony and PeePee are low class examples of the emperor’s new clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It doesn’t matter if the markup is 1X or 1000X, fast fashion is still garbage. It’s going to be interesting to see what effect France’s new fast fashion law has. Most would say Carriere is fine fashion. It’s not. None of what Tit for Tat buys and wears is designer. It is ready to wear at best. The basic fashion levels are Haute Couture, Designer, Ready to Wear and Fast Fashion. I would argue there’s a tier above them all, Bespoke. Only the client will ever have that particular design. Also you could squeeze Made to Order in between Designer and RTW. The Nightmare Twins haven’t a clue on how to judge quality, they are simply label readers. Both are absolutely unaware of what best suits their bodies in color, cut or textile. They think themselves so stylish when they’re nothing more than embarrassing. Stephony and PeePee are low class examples of the emperor’s new clothes.
Stephanie Jarvis is definitely a label bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose. 💕
All I have to add to the numerous call-outs on the stupidly expensive coat is that it looks like a Panto costume. Dandini is in the house. bleeping hell. What an embarrassment.
I actually like the Napoleon coat, but it sure does have a lot of buttons. Too many for Fanny, as she only has one side of the collar buttoned down.

Re: panto characters, Stephanie Jarvis thinks she's Cinderella, but looks like Buttons. The Lalande pantomime also features Widow Twanky. DON'T book now, to avoid disappointment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh no she had better just have been spouting off as is her want. I spend a lot of my time in various gardens in Cornwall (having retired it is one of my favourite places to go to) and the last thing I want is to see or hear her spoiling the enjoyment.
Cornwall is an oasis for gardeners. My favourite is Caerhays but I am biased as it is owned by family.

Fanny skips about saying she loves to see the English garden , she forgot to say it in French this time…it is appalling.

Who will ever want to spend time sitting behind a chapel surrounded by a tennis court with decaying vehicles and piles of abandoned wood. No one.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.