Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member

This is such a beautiful, beautiful, modest, decent person.....
She deserves everything nice that happened to her.
(Fanny, look and weep)
---
This is one of my favorite Instagram pages! Been following it for awhile now and it really is uplifting!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

huydecirku

VIP Member
La Ferté
Now that they've confirmed the sale and said all work will stop... should I stay (subscribed) or should I go?
This might explain why their daughter started a new channel the other week. I was wondering why they need two channels.

Reactions: 18

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
An AWOL soldier stealing from churches is just the kind of right wing story the Mail likes. A psychopath ripping off grannies, on the other hand, is the political party and the kind of politician they support. They will never do a story on Stephanie Jarvis.
I dunno - they've been slowly turning negative on the Harkles.

• Heart
Did Kirstie get married yet? Her engagement hasn’t really been mentioned, but she was off camera for a few weeks so I assumed she was off on a honeymoon. If so, it was all lowkey and who was invited (and allowed to film?).
Where was it ever confirmed that she was getting married?

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
I have waaaaayyyyy too much time on my hands at the minute.
But this cute.....I know I've walked in on at least one of my cats in a lot of these ridiculous sleep poses!

@M&MsMom go have a look at today's Dreaming of A Chateau. Alla is ill in bed and Cherie is keeping her company. The little dog is so so cute and steals the show every single time. And that is from a cat person.

• Heart

Nettle flower

I use lavender (the plant)for the flies and mossies outdoors. But indoor is not really a problem for me in UK. Although, when I was living in Canada we used essential oil directly on the screen just a few sprays in corners and middle. Also, when my Dad go fishing he swear by SkinSoSoft of Avon, the bath oil, he says that with that the midges and mossies do not bite him. Citronella never worked either for us.
Also found that : https://www.familyhandyman.com/list/deck-and-patio-insect-repellents/
PS SkinSoSoft bath oil directly on the skin, no dilution. (not the bug spray they now sell)
We suffer hugely from midgies here, smidge spray is the best deflection.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
I know a lot of us say it and more of us think it.....and I'm not saying that Stephanie is a prize.....BUT.......
For the life of me, I do not see how someone could find Philip attractive. I'm not going to list all the reasons why, it's Sunday and I'm going to try and be sort of nice. You could just look at his head/face as a reason, that's enough, although it's a shallow thing to say. We are more than our looks, as humans! But then he really has no personality, either.
It just proves that there's someone for everyone out there!

(so much for it being Sunday and being nice, huh?)
Flip it around and ask, "Why would any man find Fanny attractive?"

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Look at 4:00 in the video where loser Philip is manhandling and forcibly dominating the smallest dog in the world (who has allegedly just been carsick three times), forcibly twisting, jolting the dog from side to side, shaking the dog, and posing the dog as if it were a stuffed toy, so Snorts could get attention. Free Ratso. Philip uses a dog as a personality substitute. Stephanie is shrieking and laughter at the sight of the poor, manipulated dog.
View attachment 2965069View attachment 2965072
I noticed Permasmile kept her dog out of the way so Ratso couldn't pester it.
---
How awful - all the bloggers sitting around the dinner table filming the same dinner party from different angles for their own vlogs!
omg that Twat... does he imagine he's wearing mascara?? So effeminate...

• Heart
  • Sick

Freesia54

VIP Member
ricardathomason5485
39 minutes ago
The chicken coop is going to look darling but I do worry it will be too cold in winter unless you have a source of heat

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮stalker Wendy is back

@wendygrimwood8122
1 hour ago
I would love to decorate the chicken coup door for you .

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮loser Michael T is back

@michaelt8727
1 hour ago
Lalande's fabulous 'Coop de Ville' is going to be a hen's den worthy of the finest chateau....truly an enviable nest egg to feather the cap of any eggxecutive.

@nj_jj
2 hours ago
Can you tell us about the updates on the lake?

@terrylichtenberg7618
2 hours ago
Stephanie it's time for a newer big BBQ grill, that one you have is to small for your chateau

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@lesliesChannel-hu8gr
3 hours ago
I would marry Jerry in a heart beat. and I have never said t hat of Anyone

supremlyfoxylass
5 hours ago
I was so bored I feel asleep.
Is @lesliesChannel-hu8gr... male, female, non binery?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

noisette

Where is Rupert Gale from, I wonder? I'm going with the UK........do they not sell combs or brushes in the UK?
Rupert needs one or both. Desperately.
I think Rupert has a very British sense of humour. I’m sure his comment was a joke, as is hair system!

• Heart
Reactions: 17