Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Idiot does not even begin to describe this trumped up delusional ridiculously pompous would-be interior designer/architect/electrician braggart, @Cleo's Asp . 🥰
I tried to watch the flog, and had to switch it off after 4 minutes and 3 seconds.🤮🤮🤮What a lot of utter tripe!
To calm myself down I decided to be really really nasty and compile a list of synonyms for future descriptions of the aforementioned, aka Snorts.
Here you are. (Courtesy of https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/braggart )
Strong matches
blatherskite
blowhard
blusterer
boaster
brag
braggadocio
bragger
egotist
exhibitionist
gasbag
grandstander
hotshot
know-it-all
peacock
ranter
raver
show off
swaggerer
swashbuckler
trumpeter
windbag

Weak matches
  • bag of wind
  • big talker
  • big-timer
  • bigmouth
  • gascon
  • strutter
  • swelled head
Pick a favourite, dear fellow hags and werewolves! :cool:😆🥰
Could this be placed in WIKI for future reference under the heading -
Alternative names and descriptions for THRUSH
Please, thank you, please

• Haha
Reactions: 19

mrsp67

VIP Member
If "Sister Renee" really is a Catholic nun, she has gone off her rocker! I did look up the name Sister Renee, because like Mrsp67, I had never heard a nun called by that name. There are several real life nuns with the name of Sister Renee. I find it very hard to believe that a nun would send anything to the dump or have anything to do with Fanny and Co. or the CDs, but you never know!
Especially as they give up all worldly possessions so never have many things.

• Heart
Now that the Tit seems to be taking over CD, it's time for him to publish his memoirs. It seems to me that a couple of titles could be combined for the perfect title for his autobiography.

The Secret Shitoo Diary of a Wimpy Tit aged 13 and 3/4 .
How about "Philippa in Wonderland." ? 🥰

• Haha

Thebirdandthefrog

Chatty Member
Maybe the encounter in (I don't want to go to) Chelsea with bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, has peaked Despicable fanny's nervosité. The thought of having weirdo, clingy fans in proximity may have freaked her. Safer to go with the nonplussed ex-refugee, ex-slave, ex-employee. Expect airy-fairy Jared to make an appearance!
You reminded me of the song and I went to listen to it, so I had to share it…

• Heart

Fromthenorth

Gazebos are for flower gardens. You don't sit in a gazebo watching the serfs weed the vegetables and tear out the dead box or the pine martens rip up the chickens. It's so wrong on so many levels. The spectacle in the potager is not for gazebos, you Caligula.
Does that make manchild the horse consul Incitatus ?! 😂 (or maybe not, after all she's allergic to horses)😏

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Ms. TRex, I ran across an international collaboration with NPR’s tiny desk series. In April, 2024, they featured on Tiny Desk as “Popular around the world, the talented Fujii Kaze is a Japanese singer and pianist known for his sultry R&B grooves and catchy songwriting.“ I cannot understand Japanese and I never formerly associated a Japanese group with R and B, but I enjoy listening to them. They sound so smooth and it is great music. They performed a 30 minute set so you can hear several songs.

Could you follow their Japanese lyrics since you lived in Japan for a time?

If anyone is interested, click and listen to a few songs. It is chill, beautiful music that transcends any language barrier. They are evidently wildly popular in Japan and other countries. Due to their large Japanese following, the episode has skyrocketed to one of the top 5 most viewed episodes out of hundreds of Tiny Desk episodes. It is currently the third most popular set. You can click on translation when viewing in YouTube to see English or other English translations. Give it a listen for a few minutes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Something classic and simple works for most. I think a nice elegant A line coat well fitted to her shoulders and flaring away from her middle and hips would look good.

Derail, do any you delightful humans use incense for insect repelling? I need something for our screen porch for the little noseeums and odd mossie that gets through. I don't find the citronella candles do all that much.
Have you tried mozzie coils? Manufactured by Mortein.

Last edited:
  • Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Does Fanny not realise what an idiot her fiancé looks going on about the chapel lighting? The fact that she films him speaking, sounding and looking so ridiculous, proves what an idiot she also is. Mind you, she knows how lacking in intelligence most of her supporters are and that they are not insightful enough to notice his schoolboy arrogance and lack of any real knowledge and substance.
I think she and the other she dump owners are bone idle lazy. She doesn’t wanna make a mistake, so she is having Philip do a lot of the decision-making on camera. That way, when it all goes south, she can blame him, and she gets away with no accountability or responsibility yet again.
---
Look at all their joint awards and diplomas. What awards will they win next?
45988EDF-0AFB-488D-AD4E-387786805AA3.jpeg
028E8F53-CEF2-4E67-A32D-E96ADB9EF48A.jpeg
A4F333B8-973E-467B-AE45-6EA792E7F6C6.jpeg

This notice?
C61E2DCB-70BD-430B-A5DF-D28804EC268B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Rory

VIP Member
Re the comment on Dan needing permits/surveys, etc - surely he would have something- he couldn’t just start renovating a ruin, publicise it via you tube, etc without drawing the attention of the local authorities? I mean the neighbour seems ok about it (who he purchased the ruin from).

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Psssst...anyone wanna buy a Chateau.
View attachment 2962000

It's where I use to work. It wasn't in such good nick when I worked there it still needs a shed load spending on it, when I was there it was a bit LaLandesque

On sale for 1,380,000 Euros

IAD Immobillier Ref: 1460388
1,300,000 alone for that gigantic circle alone.. that’s even bigger than the building

• Haha

JackSpratt

VIP Member
Don't watch Dan he is an odious little chancer but he is getting 378k views per flog so even if his patreon crumbles he is still earning way more than in his miserable little life. Fanny's subscribers meanwhile are static and so are views must make her so mad that the Smugs, Billy and Dan all have way more subs than her. That is why she likes to hang out with the chateau verse bottom feeders she can be king pin.
---

I mainly loathe her because she is a liar, a scammer, mean, greedy, all whilst acting like she is somehow superior. Her laziness also really makes me want to punch her. The play acting the baby girl routine and then you add that style bypass boyfriend who is devoid of anything good and well that is just for starters. I also loathe Potts.
Yep can't stick him either, fake as fuck and another over induldged oxygene theif.

Add on Dickhead Dan and Cat to that too.

• Heart