Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladeda1957

Lovely to see Stephanie's true personality shine through

Isn't it just sad. Even though they probably know better they hold their tongue because they wait for their own moment in the sun, and not to hurt little ✨Orphanie's✨ feelings.
America sung about this beautifully - pseudo intellectual indeed, the lot of them.
I love this song thanks for sharing 💙🩷🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 17

T Rex

VIP Member
Ms. TRex, I ran across an international collaboration with NPR’s tiny desk series. In April, 2024, they featured on Tiny Desk as “Popular around the world, the talented Fujii Kaze is a Japanese singer and pianist known for his sultry R&B grooves and catchy songwriting.“ I cannot understand Japanese and I never formerly associated a Japanese group with R and B, but I enjoy listening to them. They sound so smooth and it is great music. They performed a 30 minute set so you can hear several songs.

Could you follow their Japanese lyrics since you lived in Japan for a time?

If anyone is interested, click and listen to a few songs. It is chill, beautiful music that transcends any language barrier. They are evidently wildly popular in Japan and other countries. Due to their large Japanese following, the episode has skyrocketed to one of the top 5 most viewed episodes out of hundreds of Tiny Desk episodes. It is currently the third most popular set. You can click on translation when viewing in YouTube to see English or other English translations. Give it a listen for a few minutes.

Thanks @graciemckitten - I have never heard of them before, and I am really digging their music. Their style is similar to Bombargo (from Saskatchewan, Canada), who I discovered at Sugarshack Sessions in October:

Sugarshack Sessions consists of "mystery concerts" held in a back yard in Bonita Springs (you park by the railroad tracks and can just walk to the house or someone will pick you up in a golf cart) where they do live recordings. You don't know who the artists are until you get there- it can be anyone "famous" from The Expendables, Ballyhoo!, Soja, Stick Figure, Hirie, Pepper, to lesser known artists. Tickets are pricey ($300 a per person), and concerts are limited to 20-30 people per concert. But, they serve dinner and drinks are free, so it has become our annual tradition. (We also borrow our neighbour's driver and limousine, and tip him $300.) It was funny this year because the other concert goers (who were tailgating by the railroad tracks) thought we were the band when we had the driver drop us off! 😅 The band members mingle with everyone between sessions- no divas there, and it's just a chill time in someone's backyard. (The bathrooms are literally in the house where people live, so they're pretty clean!) Bombargo got extra props because they are really genuinely humble and super polite (when I complemented the lead singer's knitted trousers (which are still on trend), he remarked, "Thank you! My grandma actually made them because they were too expensive at the shops! And she did a better job!"

And thank you as well for introducing me to the Tiny Desk episodes! Very cool! There are so many really good unknown bands out there, so I'm all for new music (and over the mainstream "auto-tune" garbage with remixed beats- hell, even Fanny could sound like Mariah Carey these days with auto-tune!)

• Heart
I have a question regarding this 👇
View attachment 2958405
Our lovely @KiKiGee posted this picture the other day. I wondered what the large white blobby area was.

Is this a star cluster? A starburst? Or a stargate? Or, even, a portal into another world?

Will there be a major grift for this heavenly phenomena? How much will the Despicable fanny charge for the "rental" of this gem and will it ever be plotted on the grifters starmap?

Totally hors sujet, but somehow connected...

Our local car wash put in a new whirly-gig car wash. It is called the Stargate. I was very disappointed upon using it to come out in the exact same place. I was really hoping for a tele-transport experience like is the 1960's Star Trek series. Maybe the warp factor didn't attain the necessary speed to sling shot me into another galaxy...

Time to open a bottle of something. The sun must have passed the yard-arm somewhere. And it is mother's day in France so, I deserve it.
Where would you like to gate to?

• Haha
  • Heart

Frenchie0810

VIP Member
Here in the States. I think those steaks are called Tomahawk rib eye steaks about 13/15.00 a pound. A steak like that probably 40-50 us dollars a piece. The price of beef is off the charts. i am surprised they dont have a blackstone grill, they are all I see in videos. That little grill is embarrasing
I would expect 30.00 a pound or about 90. each for those steaks.. for prices by me (in the states at a butcher shop)

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Reviews of Mason’s 2 movies.
island escape movie review.

• Haha

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Was Tante two ton in a 100* dress?
Magnificent.
I think Snort’s was recalling his proposal on the scaffolding with and empty ring while here he is sporting a pearly dress ring.
tbh whilst alot of their stuff is designed to wap and or be loose, I'm not sure they go up to her size so I say no 😽🙀😸😺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Nettle flower

What happened to the deal with the de Nadillacs whereby they took over the entirety of the chateau, for the entire family, for a month every summer? Hmm...

They were definitely spinning her a line. Stupid cow.
---

[COLOR=%s]I'll [COLOR=%s]always[/COLOR] tease,tease,tease
You're [COLOR=%s]happy[/COLOR] when I'm on my knees
One day is fine and the next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well, come on and let me know
Should I stay or [COLOR=%s]should[/COLOR] I go?
[/COLOR]

Tattle today has been the soundtrack of my misspent yoof! Add in a little Sex Pistols, some Blondie and a little Sham 69...
I thought Jimmy Pursey was so cool 🙂

• Heart
Trust Fanny to be the first to post a vlog about someone else's party at someone else's chateau. It should have Permasmile or the Shreks who posted first. Fanny talks while others are talking and they all, especially Snorts, sounded like a lot of giggling school kids with the jokes about cocks. There's something sad about people having to reveal their wedding rings on Youtube. Fanny, as usual, was totally OTT in her glittery dress. She just has to stand out from all the rest. That other dress was definitely not the one in her vlog.
The dress she wears on the outset of the journey? Definitely the same as 5 years ago.

I bet a very large bowl full of strawberries and cream! 🥰 :love:
But maybe we are talking at cross purposes anyway, one about the glittery little number, and one about the "daytime" dress during the journey.
Not that it really matters, one way or another!😆
Would us mean menopausal hags eva disagree on such a trifle?
Neva! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

FecilitéJ

I can't imagine what kind of content they will put out. Seems that the hubs and daughter will do most of it as the gilder said she'd be too busy minding the grandchildren. I probably won't unless they come up with some really interesting content.

Cleo's Asp

VIP Member
Thank you, @tuffiti, much appreciated!
Fun fact: The Shatelaine is wearing the very same dress she was wearing in her VERY FIRST VIDEO! 😲! Imagine that! So very frugal!😆
It has a different recline and the colours are different; I guess it's a new one.
---
What woman doesn’t say that their fiancé is a vision in Lilac, (wearing a lilac sweater) , looking delightful, may I say, darling?
Love how Stephanie now calls Philip and Ratso “ darling.” Ratso must respond to Marie repeatedly calling the dog “darling” so has now adopted. It has the names for both her lilac enrobed gay fiance and 50% discount Ratso.

New dress alert.
View attachment 2965000
---
Doesn’t Ratso look miserable? Poor sick Ratso whining and improperly climbing between the 2 front seats.Why repeatedly force you car sick prone pet to go on trips in the Porsche. Take the dog to the vet and get him some anti nausea medication or take other precautions to minimize or eliminate his motion sickness. Stephanie has the steal the spotlight away from the Shreks by toting along for 50% discount untrained, snippy. carsick vanity dog for attention and for content. She has exploited the dog for content over 100 times + But she refuses to take appropriate care of him, trim his nails, get medical attention, for his bad eyes, or take him to the vet. She is determined to maintain her status as one of the two shittiest dog owners in the chateauverse. How many times did Ratso pee in the Permasmile chateau?

View attachment 2965005
Imagine if she had a child, she'd also use it as an accessory and for vlog content, exactly as she does with Ratso. Thank goodness she is too old to have one.

• Heart

FecilitéJ

Something classic and simple works for most. I think a nice elegant A line coat well fitted to her shoulders and flaring away from her middle and hips would look good.

Derail, do any you delightful humans use incense for insect repelling? I need something for our screen porch for the little noseeums and odd mossie that gets through. I don't find the citronella candles do all that much.

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
Derail ahead: I'm feeling a bit low today, but this photo makes me happy, such beautifully dressed people and proud of their appearance. I just get so bored with the way Tit and Tat dress with all the money they spend on clothes, they look like shit. I was definitely born in the wrong decade. Where's that time travel machine Fanny uses all the time?
Have you seen this book? It's really a philosophy book. With KILLA pix.
Miles Davis et al in their kewel mod suits. And into the 21st c.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ratso is small enough to be in a carrier in the car, or have dog car seat covers. Especially if its not their car..... But we all.know.it is. My puppy vomits in the car but is restrained in the back seat on a washable car seat cover. Short rides she does better than longer rides. My other two never get car sick

• Heart

Nettle flower

I will not be watching the tooth necklace video. Was that Fee Halsted (Ardmore founder) wearing it? I'm not clear on that.
It looks more like a war trophy than a sentimental baby teeth necklace. It's also sociopathically aggressive and kitsch.
Here's the master of kitsch, classic and recommended.
And here is the master of Nazi death kitsch, a specialty of theirs. War trophies as personal use items have a long terrible history.
Great share, have just had to buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15