Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly got the impression those steaks were for Grant and his daughter... He even said as much... everyone else got sausages... I think Grant paid for that meal.. and nobody was willing to pay for their own steak, mortifyingly cheap lot. Everyone of them were agog at a bbq ffs...
I’m pretty sure that was a joke, about the steaks. No way two steaks of that size would be for just two people…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Wonder what happened to the hundreds of gardening gloves and other gardening stuff that was gifted to IJ? Did she take it all to SA? It was far more than she could possibly use. Why didn't they give some to Marie Kirsty, and Ombeline?
---

When was Gerry there?!
Last week apparently 😂

• Haha

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
I know a lot of us say it and more of us think it.....and I'm not saying that Stephanie is a prize.....BUT.......
For the life of me, I do not see how someone could find Philip attractive. I'm not going to list all the reasons why, it's Sunday and I'm going to try and be sort of nice. You could just look at his head/face as a reason, that's enough, although it's a shallow thing to say. We are more than our looks, as humans! But then he really has no personality, either.
It just proves that there's someone for everyone out there!

(so much for it being Sunday and being nice, huh?)
I think that is very nice. No looks are not everything but you have to fancy the arse off someone in the beginning surely.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oatsiedog

Actually I phoned them to ask if was advisable and the receptionist is getting back to me. In the mean time I did some googling and it appears that it is safe to get shingles at the same time as covid, flu or pneumonia vaccinations but I want to make doubly sure.
I had the flu shot in the right arm and covid in my non dominant left as I know my arm will be sore tomorrow.
It is technically safe, but speaking from my own experience, I would NEVER do it again. All 4 at once laid me flat for four days.

• Heart
  • Sad

graciemckitten

VIP Member
  • Wow
  • Sad

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
PLEASE READ ALL THE COMMENTS BELOW BY A LIVID PHILIP ( co conspirator in grifting and lying) UNDER HIS FAKE ACCOUNT EPEE. THESE REPLIES REVEAL THE TRUE PHILIP, NOT THE FAKE CAST MEMBER ACTOR PHILIP.
I had to look up the meaning of Reynard. It fits.

Why are foxes called Reynard?

ANd9GcQwFqrtgY7-sgxyEYrhY-seHqtYX7XcGmDmKPS7nrY5&s.jpg

The given name Reynard is from Reginhard, Raginohardus "strong in counsel". Because of the popularity of the Reynard stories, renard became the standard French word for "fox", replacing the old French word for "fox", which was goupil from Latin vulpēcula.

The stories are largely concerned with the main character Reynard, an anthropomorphic red fox, trickster figure. His adventures usually involve his deceiving other anthropomorphic animals for his own advantage or trying to avoid their retaliatory efforts. His main enemy and victim across the cycle is his uncle, the wolf, Isengrim (or Ysengrim).

• Heart
  • Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I thought this was pretty dire when I saw it this morning. The 2 coquilles St Jacques are virtually equal in size to the piece of meat. One mini spinach leaf. And it's not a very big plate. Probably frozen St Jacques so no flavour and it looks like the coral has been removed. If it was ever there.

What's that oblong black thing on top right? A mussel?

(I was hoping it wasn't an animal poopie)

• Haha
Does anyone else find the adulation of Yannis in the comments of Billy’s videos a bit tiresome.

Yes, he comes across as a decent, hardworking bloke, but I find the effusive praise quite frankly pretty infantilising. It’s like people are treating him like a puppy ‘who’s a good boy…’

He’s an adult. He doesn’t need a statue just because he gets on with his job..

• Heart
Reactions: 19

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they have such a piddling little barbecue. It’s not used very often but when has that ever stopped La Jarvis splashing out!

(I checked the price of a single rib cote de boeuf at the local farm shop - about £45. Not sure how prices compare in France.)
About 50 euro at our butcher

• Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
That chapel already looks far too new, gaudy and bright for its age, just how Fanny likes things to be. By the time, they've added all their lighting and decorative stuff, probably all inappropriate and inauthentic, it will look even worse but Fanny and the fans will wax lyrical about it.
I'm not anti color. The Parthenon and all Greek temples were not classically pure white. They were originally painted yellow and red, blue and green.
When they finally cleaned the Sistine Chapel ceiling after 500 years of (NON ELECTRIC) candle and incense soot, people who should know better said Michelangelo's original sunny colors were too garish and they preferred the more dignified soot.
I want not to agree with one scintilla of Jarvis' 100 percent horseshit ideas, but I'm OK with not faking a patina on the restored paint.
---
Phiphi is on the best way to turn the chapel into the French version of a Las Vegas wedding chapel. I can literally hear Elvis singing.
Oh gurl. You're right. 😢
Let's pray it's skinny Elvis.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
Ms. TRex, I ran across an international collaboration with NPR’s tiny desk series. In April, 2024, they featured on Tiny Desk as “Popular around the world, the talented Fujii Kaze is a Japanese singer and pianist known for his sultry R&B grooves and catchy songwriting.“ I cannot understand Japanese and I never formerly associated a Japanese group with R and B, but I enjoy listening to them. They sound so smooth and it is great music. They performed a 30 minute set so you can hear several songs.

Could you follow their Japanese lyrics since you lived in Japan for a time?

If anyone is interested, click and listen to a few songs. It is chill, beautiful music that transcends any language barrier. They are evidently wildly popular in Japan and other countries. Due to their large Japanese following, the episode has skyrocketed to one of the top 5 most viewed episodes out of hundreds of Tiny Desk episodes. It is currently the third most popular set. You can click on translation when viewing in YouTube to see English or other English translations. Give it a listen for a few minutes.

Good but not chill imo . . . more boy band with instruments (and token girl). For quality chill, listen to Anthony Island, Jones Meadow, Ibiza Lounge, Nora Van Elken, Schwartz and Funk or Polished Chrome . . . on Spotify or Apple Music.
---
Reviews of Mason’s 2 movies.
island escape movie review.
After perusing those reviews, I'll be giving those movies a miss.

• Haha