The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to buy a coat? That woman owns so many coats...she doesnt know how to pack, no weather apps there?? And ardmore just gives things away to people?? Ok my hags. Prices of their new clothes hall. ?
Plus Fanny bought that new skirt! Fanny goes to CFS and spends more time in the stalls shopping than exploring the gardens. I’m surprised Fanny doesn’t wait until the Saturday afternoon breakdown and haul away all the plants, floral displays and merchandise she wants at half price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m admitted to hospital, but I’m Emergency overnight until bed becomes available. Don’t expect a very peaceful night so fingers crossed. I may be online a lot! 🤣
Many hugs and much love for a speedy diagnosis and recovery @Lady Avonlea ! This "hateful lot of 15 menopausal hags" are praying for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m admitted to hospital, but I’m Emergency overnight until bed becomes available. Don’t expect a very peaceful night so fingers crossed. I may be online a lot! 🤣
Lady A I'm sorry you have been admitted and hope you get the best care possible and get well soon. We need your recaps of the dump vligs.
Sending hugs!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been meaning to post about this for a couple of days now and keep forgetting.
I know that someone here made a post from this guy.....I've been watching him since April, when he started his Insta account (a friend recommended it to me). He bought a home in Sicily and is renovating it. The owner who sold it to him left all of the contents of the house, so he's going through, cleaning up everything left behind, selling some in auctions that he's hosting on his website. He's taken us to Turkey, where he got a hair transplant, he got something done with his teeth in the UK. I've been wondering what's going on with him, why he was doing posts about his hair and teeth stuff (and he doesn't look all that different in the before and after, if you ask me!) and it turns out he posted that a film crew is going to be there to film him, but he can't say which one.

I really like him! I find him to be gracious and very humble. If I were only 40 years younger......LOL!!! And of course, the fact he's in Italy doesn't hurt!

George is also the grandson of R.D. Laing, a well-known, very controversial, Scottish psychiatrist in the 1960's, known as the father of the "anti-psychiatry movement". Very controversial for the time and sort of thought of as a crackpot, he was trying revolutionize care for schizophrenics. There was a film about him from 2017 starring David Tennant, that I've actually seen, called "Mad To Be Normal".

Anyhow, if this is the sort of content Channel 4 is replacing Stephanie Jarvis with (I don't know that it is Channel 4!) I am here for it!

I posted the video where he got his hair transplant, there was a 100 voucher.( for Philip) I like him as well. He seems like a normal lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WWhy

Why must they touch everything and handle items poorly. ? Picking a glass up by its rim ... and Fanny declares the green coral plates are like Mummy's in SA. No they are like the ones YOUR lazy boyfriend bought and took to SA so he can hide his hoarding illness.
Savilles just..an estate agent. I would like them to see the vlog...just two shopping addicts
@Lochness Monster, did you notice the man in the window? I couldn't figure out if he was beckoning them inside or waving them to move away with the camera.
---
WWhy

Why must they touch everything and handle items poorly. ? Picking a glass up by its rim ... and Fanny declares the green coral plates are like Mummy's in SA. No they are like the ones YOUR lazy boyfriend bought and took to SA so he can hide his hoarding illness.
Savilles just..an estate agent. I would like them to see the vlog...just two shopping addicts
It's makes them look so grasping and rough. What am I saying . . . they are grasping and rough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fanny bought that coat for attention........ she was desperate to be filmed by a passing TV show etc in the Bridgerton Garden - even get into the UK papers ...... she is such a show off !!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hope you get a room quickly and are on the mend soon! XOXOXO

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He is the LOVE OF HER LIFE according to her. I am wondering if like her forebears she is blind in one eye.
---

Snorts has lost the polish and hair system. What has he done to his eyebrows? Shaved then pencil? H e has decided less is more?
I'm not an actual size queen and I actually did have a boyfriend who wore a slash of turquoise eyeshadow beneath his eyes on speshul occasions, which I thought was hottt. I still think Keef Richards' eyeliner is hotttt, for an octogenarian. His great grandson Johnny Depp's eyeliner maybe not so much. But I do like a functional heterosexual man with a muscle and a whisker and some testosterone. And so does Stephanie Jarvis.
Still can't figure out what's going on there. Best guess, open relationship as with Potts and some kind of compelling smol puppy o love thing between them. :rolleyes: To each his 🍑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you @tuffiti for the upload of what essentially was a shopping trip.

Well at least the Patreons get the exclusivity of watching Fanny and Trixie spending their money.

How long before those glasses make an appearance 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Well I found the Patreon vlog utterly boring and stopped halfway through, maybe go back later when I feel like being tortured (I am cranky today I have an infected tooth which is causing me some pain and just started antibiotics).

I am an arrive on time person, can’t help it even if I start getting ready hours before I just always get to a place in time lol My cousin is an arrive early person which can be up to one hour before appointment times, she really shits people with this too early approach, needs to be a happy medium 😂🤣🤦‍♀️

I think Pavlina is arriving back because she needs $, Franny needs content and Marie needs some help with the 4 dinners she cooks two nights a week 😂

I’ve just rewatched the Brideshead Revisited movie and I’m starting to think this is how Stephanie wants to live her life, house parties, multiple residents in different locations, lots of alcohol, clothes and travel. Very 1920’s flapper lifestyle and we all know Snorts can do the Charleston 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Last nights vlog, nauseous beyond belief.

WTF was that jacket and how much £££

How much £££ did Trixie's little lot cost.

In 6 weeks she's bleeping off again to Hampton Court.

How much £££ did they drop at the Ardmore shop, hideous stuff even if I do appreciate the workmanship.

All Marie gets is an overpriced canvas bag.

The channel has now become 'Tit and Tat go shopping'.

She was almost having a seizure with excitement of spending. Gross. They have dropped some serious wedge on this visit it's obscene.

Who thinks she's hankering for the Winnie and Piglet?

Pavlina, you utter fool.

WAKE UP CRAZIES AND PATREONS

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@tuffiti Thank you for always posting the Patreon video, which I find myself saying shut up out loud to Stephanie and snorts so much I don’t know what my husband is thinking when he sees me watching these blogs 😂

@Lady Avonlea best wishes for improving health and I hope you get a bed in hospital tonight. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
O.k. now I don't want any of you to barf....but as I looked at Snorts' ugly photo with his missing hair piece, a thought crossed my mind. Can you imagine him with no shoe polish on his head, no long fake extensions, naked in the shower with his scrawny legs, knock knees, stick arms, white gastly chest, and looming nostrils? What can Fanny "of the lumpy face" possibly SEE in him????
Fanny, this one's for you.....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
oh no wishing you a recovery as out of the loop for a week now, the weather here has been a hell of high, and the humidity unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.