The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell....... I know my daughter has been saying the kids at school have been dropping like flies flu wise.
Thats it ........ when I can I will get the covid again ( had the flu jab ) and I will ask about shingles.
Have you had the shingles jab along with Mr GM too ?
I have seen people wearing masks a lot lately ..... I think I might too.
Hubby is stuck at home with his knee so he should not be in contact with people.
As you know I am vulnerable but I do as much as I can without going nuts.
Heard about the bird flu...... I bet poultry will go up in price . Those supermarkets are sneaky Gertie .
Can you imagine how germy Fanny's places are and people pay to stay there !!! :oops:
@Pekey, I know your question was directed at Gertie, but since I recently celebrated my "Nifty 50", when I went to my GP for my annual check-up, she asked if I wanted the Shingles jab. Recalling the horror stories I have heard by my older neighbours who have contracted it, "Yes, let's do this now!" (It is two-part, so I have to go back in July for the second jab.) The innoculation itself wasn't so painful itself, but that evening, my arm started to ache. The following morning, I was miserable- headache, fatigue, and my entire arm ached to the bone. I spent the day in my pyjamas napping and binge watching TV shows, but was fine the following day. So when you get it, plan for a rest day the following day (hence, not looking forward to the second jab!) But, contracting Shingles itself would be far worse! Hugs to Mr. Pekey and hopes for a speedy recovery for his knee! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁
Thoughts and prayers for you both. My friend's 8 year old granddaughter was running and playing one day ( coughing a bit here and there) then diagnosed 2 days later with RSV and pneumonia. Lots of strep and fever running thru my neck of the woods too. ( central Illinois).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
CONTROL BY CHAOS/ SMOKE AND MIRRORS MANIPULATION TACTICS BY CON ARTIST STEPHANIE JARVIS:

I had a few videos pop up in my YouTube recommendations, and they were the usual likely paid for videos purchased by Stephanie Jarvis to spread a bunch of lies, confusing, information, and false information trying to downplay the money she has coming in from her grifting. I did a search in this form and I found a post by sleeping beauty back in 2022 where she noticed several videos from Mac, YouTube company called money matters. I have included a link to the post below at the end of this post.

As we all know by now, Stephanie Jarvis has used an aggressive control by chaos and confusion, smoke and mirrors strategy in order to uobscure and hide her deceitful grifting and monies made from her complex ongoing grifting scheme which is netted her millions of dollars in YouTube revenue, ad revenue, sponsorships, Patreon funds, bed-and-breakfast income, and a 20 room château full of grifted presents and antiques. There are many people involved and benefiting from master beggar/ con artist Stephanie, Jaervis, and her dishonest dealings and will do anything to keep the money rolling in.

Stephanie has over a dozen different people/cohorts who routinely help her hide the truth, manufacture lies, create false storylines, create confusion as to the whereabouts, timing, and content of videos, cover up massive overspending, mismanagement and misuse of donated funds, that the dump is actually just a part time party pad and not her real home ( which is in the UK ), cover up the misuse of the Association as a cover to channel hundreds of thousands of dollars into the personal account is Stephanie Jarvis in UK for her to spend electric travels, anntiiques, options, thousands of dollars of dresses, fillers, Botox, etc. , shopping and hoarding addictions, alcohol misuse issues, poorly managed projects, lies about why projects are never finished, the actual cost of projects, and the actual state of the dump itself, to include its lack of structural integrity, widespread electrical issues, roofing issues, mold issues, plumbing issues,damp issues, etc.

There are many ways that Stephanie, her mother, family members, staff on the payroll, volunteers, co owners, “ friends and sycophantic fans”, associated, etc. have allegedly tried to discourage the truth about the operations of the con artist and the truth about the money coming in, where it is spent, how it is generated, wise, etc. The Dump crew never want the truth to be revealed because it will end the dishonest rifting that pays for their livelihood and benefits that they enjoy. Stephanie Jarvis will never be transparent with anything Because all of her lies will be revealed, and she does not want to be held accountable or responsible legally, morally, ethically, or even within the court of public opinion, seen to be a con artist, fleecing many elderly or un knowledgeable viewers.

How does she try to hide the truth, inflate the popularity of her channels, quash the truth, and manipulate viewers/ Patrona in order to keep the grift going and continue to collect millions of euro/dollars from people and from her channel activities? She intentionally tries to control information on the Internet and viewers through creating conflicting sources of false information and also manipulating information available through a number of deceitful tactics in order to conceal the truth. Below are a few of her tactics.
  • She has purchased views for her YouTube channel
  • Blocks the thumbs down numbers for her channel unless you have a special Google app
  • Purchase subscribers for her channel.
  • Regularly posts in the comment sections on her YouTube channel under a series of fake accounts, in order to provide gush and commentary for herself, or other jump, crew members, to encourage fake storylines, to plug new furniture, projects, or trips that she wants viewers to fund.
  • She has a number of dump crewmembers posting fake comments in the YouTube channel section.
  • She has a number of fake accounts, routinely attack and insult any viewer who posts a comment that is critical, or does not admire or adore Stephanie or her paid cast member gay fiancé Snorts.
  • She also post fake comments under several accounts that provide contradictory information, false information, etc. in order to create a wall of confusion and chaos, which makes it difficult to track down her lies and to create a smoke and mirrors cover to get the balls, impression that the gruesome twosome, the dump, and the dump crew, are truthful, talented, and admired.
  • Uses Clickbait titles to confuse viewers.
  • She routinely removes old videos which contain information that does not reflect well upon her at this time, that reveals her true wealth status prior to starting the channel, or she will re-edit the videos to remove incriminating information so new viewers are all be worth, cannot locate the truth.
  • She uses fake accounts to routinely, insult, attack, and post false information in the Château diaries Facebook account, YouTube channel account, and Patreon account.
  • She had loser Philip attack MM after he death, blaming the poverty stricken student who had been previously been denied any additional funds or help from the Jarvis family, for failing to contact them to ask for additional money. Stephanie then use the death to monetize and increase views to her channel, while donating a couple thousand dollars in money from the video, talking about MM’s death to a fund. She and her cheap despicable mother paid not one penny out of the pocket to the family of MM. ” see if you can make that work for you, darling.”
  • She lied to Château Unwrapped viewers for a year, telling them that she had not decided where to send monthly amount of money, and then backtracked several months later, and claims she had made several donations throughout the year two different charities, but did not reveal them to viewers. She is a pathological liar. Most every donation made from the tax free charity channel Was a transactional benefit to herself and or her mother.
  • She uses fake accounts and has several dump crewmembers infiltrating the title forum and other sub forums to try to insult, derail, plant, false information, and obscure the truth about Stephanie Jarvis and her nefarious, deceitful dealings.
  • She had the dump crew relentlessly try to chase down a poster on tattle for years who provided information about Stephanie Jaervis and her background.
  • Stephanie had her two best friends/boyfriend/co-owner scrub information and photos off the Internet about her previous marriage, properties, family, businesses, education, family background, etc. so people cannot verify any of the information that she was posting and she could freely lie about her past. The family has routinely lied and obscured info about past businesses, homes, activities, etc.
  • She blocks and cancels patrons as well as YouTube viewers who ask any questions about money, projects, lavish, vacations, overspending, etc.
  • She pretends to be an airhead, helpless, and not know who is handling her Patreon account, YouTube, accounts, etc. she never wants to be held personally accountable for her actions that she has implicitly approved for her dump minions to take. She is fully aware of everything that is happening. She only pretends not to know anything about YouTube Dynamics, statistics, etc. her to co-owners who are in the tech industry have helped her every step of the way in her grifting.
  • She has routinely manipulated her monthly Patreon amounts purchasing Patron accounts, so the monthly money and amount of patrons does not vary by a large amount each month, so patrons will believe that, despite her lies, lack of accountability, and responsibility, she is still beloved, and that thousands of viewers love her channel.
  • She dishonestly used a fake account name and persona to send her self thousands of dollars in presents that she purchased for herself and filter through the Château Unwrapped channel in order to keep the channel going, and make herself look popular.
  • She has routinely lied about gifts, fake upgrades, the costs of auction items and other items that she has purchased, etc.
  • she had any divorce settlement from the sale of an apartment, etc. from her first marriage.

WHAT ELSE HAS SHE DONE TO CREATE CHAOS AND CONFUSION ABOUT HER FINANCES, LIFESTYLE, ETC. IN ORDER TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM VIEWERS AND CONTINUE HER GRIFTING? Just a few examples.
  • She has routinely lied about being” gifted” extravagant 5 star vacations from the Bagheads, her aunt and uncle, and others,
  • She has lied to viewers for months about the Porsche, claiming that it is merely borrowed.
  • She hid the apartment in the south of France from yours for almost 5 years.
  • She slipped up and told viewers that she had just taken her 20th luxury safari in February, 2024.
  • She created a fake engagement with her paid for cast member gay fiancé Snorts,
  • She has purchased tens of thousands of dollars in designer clothing that she now claims were second hand. She lied about being gifted.Bally shoes. She lives at the drop of a hat, every day, all day. No exceptions.
  • She lied about the death of the chickens and only revealed their demise, and or evacuation for the premises after she came up with a good lie/storyline.
  • She routinely lies about finding objects for €50, the cost of vacations, etc..
  • She she will act out poverty storylines to fool viewers where she pretends to be thrifty and will wear a €10 dress or will pretend to be conflicted about paying one euro for an item at a junk sale. It is all pure manipulation.
  • She told many lies about TB Percy.
What else has she done?
  • She will posted misleading and heavily photo shopped and altered photos of the dump and herself to try to make the property appear to be in better shape Than it appears in reality.
  • She is using the association as a prop or cover to hide the fact that the majority of the Patreon money collected, goes directly into her personal pocket, which he spends on herself.
  • She will not reveal the extent of a personal wealth prior to hit the YouTube lottery. She has hidden assets, mountains of presents received from viewers, grifting clothing/appliances, etc.
  • she has never once show me an estimate or survey, or the amount actually pay for any of the work, to any viewers or Patrons. People are supposed to just blindly except the words of a pathological liar.
  • She lied about the missing accountant and the missing accounts. She is handled over $1 million and donated funds and it shown absolutely zero information to account for the funds to the people who donated to her.
  • She unilaterally changed the purpose of her nonprofit to allow her to travel, shop, and do anything she wants with patreon funds.
  • She has never once donated enough money to the nonprofit association in one year ( 150,000 euros) in order to file an accounting with the French government which will be publicly available. She has lied over and over and over again to viewers and Patrons. It is patently clear that she is putting hundreds of thousands of dollars in our own personal pockets in bank account in the UK.
  • She has claimed to have separate funds set up for the light, the chapel, the heating. She has never shown any evidence of such accounts, and is routinely verbally changed the amounts available in the funds, the projects covered by the funds, etc. There’s been absolutely no accountability of any type whatsoever to viewers or patrons that money donated has ever been spent on any projects. She does not want anyone to be able to track where the money has been spent, etc.
  • She routinely lies, and overexaggerate the amounts of money needed for projects, and the amount of money actually available for projects.
  • She has contradicted herself on several occasions as to how bed-and-breakfast expenses are paid, per staff is paid, projects are paid, etc. She deliberately creates confusion and chaos as to how her YouTube earnings, Patreon, funds, add, revenue, and bed-and-breakfast income is actually spent because she does not want to be transparent and truthful.
  • She has hidden hundreds of thousands of dollars in purchases and has lied about the source of income for her nonstop, luxury, vacations, shopping, etc.
  • She has refused to show all of the rooms in the dump, what is stored in all the rooms, the state of the rooms, and what happened to the thousands and thousands of dollars in gift wrap presents and antiques that she received.
  • She has provided contradictory information about the state of the dump, one Christmas, claiming that the bulk of the dump was going to collapse, after she collected money, she backtracked, and thought it would be fine for quite some time.
  • She hid information about the death of the dump And the truth, circumstances surrounding the death of one man and the injuries of another man.
STEPHANIE JARVIS and/or people on her behalf ROUTINELY PURCHASE VIDEOS TO BE GENERATED AND POSTED ABOUT HERSELF AND THE DUMP THAT CONTAINS FALSE STATEMENTS, INFO, ETC. TO CREATE MORE CONFUSION AND CHAOS ABOUT HER, THE CHANNELS, MONEY, ETC.

An example of store bought inaccurate propaganda is Money Matters, a YouTube channel located in Kenya, Africa. The channel has over 2600 post to videos, the majority of which containing false, in accurate, confusing information about a variety of topics and people.

They will generate and post videos on any topic for $30. They will take any information submitted and turn it into a video for $30. The person supplied the information will not be acknowledged, if requested

Money Matters1 year ago (edited)
Would you like us to make a custom video for a youtuber you want us to cover { Lifestyle , Networth , Bio style video } ? Email { [email protected] } with your request. There will be a fee of $30 to make the video and you will be credited in the video intro.

B3ABDCD0-D065-4937-B4C0-E476BAA41FE4.png
73F41ABC-581E-455B-AB35-E78E327B5FB7.png

There are several scam, YouTube companies that will do these types of videos on the cheap.Many are based in Africa, They will happily put together a slapdash, inaccurate video for paltry sum, which will contain it’s a false information that Stephanie Jaervis wants transmitted to the public in order to create confusion, and or chaos about her actual financial status, and the status of her channel. The video below even has info about how she loves her chickens.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁
Sending healing thoughts your way and big hugs ♥

• Heart
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine Despicable fanny as a trolley dolly! Worse yet, imagine Thrush as a cart tart.
I know "Come Fly With Me" was incredibly inappropriate, but that ish was funny as hell! LMAO, indeed, I see the similarities between Snorts and Fergus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Every time I see a post from Fiona Finds on IG, I can imagine our shopping-addicted power couple going on a shopping spree there. And viola - here they are in the Patreon vlog. I'm sure they didn't leave without buying something (after eating all the free sanwitches).
How funny…I have exactly the same thought whenever Fiona Finds pops up, and I wondered if the lure of her shop would be irresistible. She does have some lovely things but, jeez, the prices are in the upper reaches of eye watering.

• Heart
  • Wow
Marie need not look any further for her chef's assistant for patrons day. Pavlina to the rescue!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Being transported back in time by local knowledge and ingredients .
What could be more charming?
Frk would be better off reading books like these rather than instagram fads.
The book sounds fascinating and absorbing.
Fanny is missing a trick but I have no clue how to educate the palette of Trixie. If they think Macdonalds is a treat, no hope.
Looking forward to a synopsis on the book.
It's very special. The number one best book I've ever read is similar, a historian found a bunch of 14th c verbatim court transcripts of the Inquisition of the last of the Cathars, residents of a lost Occitan village called Montaillou, which disappeared 700 years ago with them. The transcripts had been sitting around the Vatican unread for centuries. In the late 60s or early 70s, Ladurie, the historian of the annales school of history found them and resurrected the village, all its characters, dwellings, occupations, and the Cathar world, which also ended with the execution of the villagers. Previously history had been thought to be the story of 30 white boys in Paris. But the annalistes looked to different sources and infrastructures and records and came up with this absolutely transcendent method of resurrecting a whole universe disappeared in a genocide. (See also IB Singer's short stories, which won a Nobel prize for doing the same. This one Singer chose to lead his vast collection, to signify his life as a writer, and I cry every time I read it.)
Brits got on to the annaliste way with Akenfield. in 1969, by Roland Blythe, which chronicled the disappearing agricultural lives that Suffolk villagers had literally lived for thousands of years. They who come, till the soil, and lie beneath -- Tindall quotes this
So Gillian Tindall, lucky for us, did the same for Chassignoles, 12 minutes from Crozon. One of Celestine's suitors, who wrote one of the letters Tindall recreated their world from, lived in Crozon and so its early 19th c life, and millennia previous, are resurrected a little too. I will precis when I finish, it's important to know the universe Stephanie Jarvis disrespects so heinously, and to pay attention to it. Tindall's bibliography of French histories of the Berry (the disappearance of wolves!!!! The Grande Meaulnes!!!!!) could make you yelp with frustration Jarvis knows and cares nothing. Her stupid Dangerous Liaisons Lalande aristo fantasy is of the old dead school of 30 white boys in Paris history and completely out of whack with the lively culture that's been happening around there for tens of thousands of years.
Oxford educated and functionally illiterate.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel that MarIE had some filter going on for "felt cute might delete later". If she didn't she looks better! I wonder how she feels about Pavlova returning?
I suspect she won't feel half as badly about Pavlina/Pavlova (I love that you call her that!) as she will with MariA coming back! Perhaps having both Pavlina and MariA there together is a double threat!
I'm not saying Maria is returning to la Lande, but she is on the move, leaving Korea. The timing of her leaving Korea, when Pavlina has arrived back at la Lande could be just a coincidence....or maybe not?

Note that both Jared and Andie have responded. MariA views and approves all comments before they're posted, so I'll check to see if there are any more people associated with la Lande in the comments later.

1716514722257.png

• Wow
Stephanie has lured Pavlina back to the dump for content and she need someone available for the patreon extravaganza. I bet Pavlinwa will stay for the summer or at least through thru the Patron days crap. Stephanie has nothing to film at the dump. All she has is the chapel, Ratso, some gardening, she will exploit purchasing some new chickens and building a chicken castle, Mummy and Percy crap, Pottie crap, twin bro Gerry tartan crap, B and B guests, fake wedding plans with the gay fiancé cast member, and shopping, shopping, shopping.
There us a whole lot of Crap going on there Gracie! :ROFLMAO:
I have never thought Pav was a refugee and now she is back on Fanny's books - of course.
Well lets see what CD will spew up this time and what will she buy at the Chelsea Flower Show?
Another big "antique " pergola made in India ????
---
Oh Lady A - big kisses to you for a speedy recovery !!!! 💋💋
---
@Pekey, I know your question was directed at Gertie, but since I recently celebrated my "Nifty 50", when I went to my GP for my annual check-up, she asked if I wanted the Shingles jab. Recalling the horror stories I have heard by my older neighbours who have contracted it, "Yes, let's do this now!" (It is two-part, so I have to go back in July for the second jab.) The innoculation itself wasn't so painful itself, but that evening, my arm started to ache. The following morning, I was miserable- headache, fatigue, and my entire arm ached to the bone. I spent the day in my pyjamas napping and binge watching TV shows, but was fine the following day. So when you get it, plan for a rest day the following day (hence, not looking forward to the second jab!) But, contracting Shingles itself would be far worse! Hugs to Mr. Pekey and hopes for a speedy recovery for his knee! ❤
Thanks Rexy!
We see the GP next Thursday for hubby's knee so I will ask him about the jab for both of us !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I suspect she won't feel half as badly about Pavlina/Pavlova (I love that you call her that!) as she will with MariA coming back! Perhaps having both Pavlina and MariA there together is a double threat!
I'm not saying Maria is returning to la Lande, but she is on the move, leaving Korea. The timing of her leaving Korea, when Pavlina has arrived back at la Lande could be just a coincidence....or maybe not?

Note that both Jared and Andie have responded. MariA views and approves all comments before they're posted, so I'll check to see if there are any more people associated with la Lande in the comments later.

View attachment 2953841
I guess FRK's attempt to find a slave qualified kitchen staff "volunteer" for Patreon Days was a fail. While I think Pavlova Pavlina will be fine either way, having FRK and MariA in the kitchen at the same time- well, get out your popcorn if this indeed occurs! Then again, Fanny is a cunning witch, and planning this "showdown" for views is not beneath her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Take care.
Click through to see the forget me nots, with love from Bruegel.
Screen Shot 2024-05-23 at 8.08.48 PM.png

---
A few things I've learned from the Chateau Diaries Thread:
1. Many of you are phenomenal cooks & generously share your secret recipes
2. Shoe/leather polish & best place online for it
3. Wonderful quaint less touristy towns to visit in France
4. A lot of you enjoy being on time or early
5. Your sleuthing abilities are top notch
6. Stephanie is a bullshitter extraordinaire, many here have receipts to prove it
7. How to differentiate between a 'top' & a 'bottom' 😂
We live to serve.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess FRK's attempt to find a slave qualified kitchen staff "volunteer" for Patreon Days was a fail. While I think Pavlova Pavlina will be fine either way, having FRK and MariA in the kitchen at the same time- well, get out your popcorn if this indeed occurs! Then again, Fanny is a cunning witch, and planning this "showdown" for views is not beneath her.
Oh hell Rexy...... that would be such fabulous watching that one should break out a bottle of Champagne to watch this match ........ if you are on a budget , just get out a jug ( Snorts has Many ) and put boxed wine in it !
Oh there will be a "witch fight " if this happens!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Cheese on toast, whilst Davy couldn't be rid of the gruesome plus one (hi Pavlina) fast enough, look who shows up looking like a drenched rat? Our beloved felt animal creator, Wendy (who has apparently been stalking them all day for a chance to meet up with them at the Ardmore show.) She informs Fanny she will meet up with them at Hampton Court and at Patreon Days, and to buy something on her. Are you kidding me? Wendy cannot afford an umbrella, yet has no qualms about doshing out to buy these clowns a bauble from Ardmore. SMH.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She had to buy a coat? That woman owns so many coats...she doesnt know how to pack, no weather apps there?? And ardmore just gives things away to people?? Ok my hags. Prices of their new clothes hall. ?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
WWhy
I found it very interesting when they were in Nina Campbell looking at china. They were standing side by side, very close together and speaking not to be overheard . . . sotto voce. Asking repeatedly, how much is this? They are such a gauche pair of creatures.
Why must they touch everything and handle items poorly. ? Picking a glass up by its rim ... and Fanny declares the green coral plates are like Mummy's in SA. No they are like the ones YOUR lazy boyfriend bought and took to SA so he can hide his hoarding illness.
Savilles just..an estate agent. I would like them to see the vlog...just two shopping addicts

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.