The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell knows I am not the one to defend a member of the dump… no way, but I am pretty sure Pavlova has nowhere else to go.

She can not go home, Ukrainians are still begging to be accepted as refugees by several European countries. Even if she was not a refugee from start, just a young Ukrainian backpacking around Europe, she was caught in a horrific situation. The war in Ukraine is in a terrible stage, Russia has greater fire power and is gaining grounds, the young woman can not go back and has no other place to go.

Even if she had some way of funding herself, which I don’t think she has, she needs a safe place to stay for longer amounts of time. I am pretty sure, as her employer, Fanny has helped Pavlova apply for France’s “Titre de Sejour” and feel grateful to Fanny in some way… and the shitoo in France is her safe location.

I absolutely detest all those people, all of them, everyone connected to Fanny and Isabelle, even the side ones, but I feel for Pavlova.
Don't feel too sorry for her, her family appear to live in Switzerland. Even before the conflict.
---
Wasn’t she living in France already? And she has family here as much as I remember? She is a born Ukrainian, but hasn’t lived there for years.
Spot on @HalcyonOrganic As with all liarsworld hangers-on there is more to the story than meets the eye. Not a single one should be taken at face value. There is a reason they all flock together.
---
She bought a cutaway frock coat to keep dry? Pull the other one! Guaranteed we see the Tit wearing it before long.
I take it that the horrible 1000 pound frock coat was not part of the Primark x Bridgerton collab! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The spending hasn't gone unoticed
---
Grimwood to the rescue!
There what did I say. Lovely Lindy Lord, you hit the nail on the head, spread the word far and wide.

There's no hope for stalker Windy Wendy, so don't worry about her.

Can't wait to read what utter drivel they spew out on the Gibbons page. I don't know how much longer I can stay n the shadows on there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's amazing how this woman can lie!
Make up your own mind.
(She didn't buy the coat by accident, because she also bought the skirt.)

View attachment 2954212View attachment 2954213
My first reaction to the first picture was
"oh god!"
On scrolling down my second reaction was
"oh please god she doesn't wear them together"
But she will. I don't care if the price tag is high, the outfit is bleeping hideous. 15 hundred bleeping quid on that ensemble! Frankly they saw her coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
im glad you noticed.
I was hoping you would tell us. That skirt and jacket purchase was no accident. She is a very bad liar. She also looks utterly ridiculous in that frock cossstuumme.
It's a cover up, he's going to wear it along with the flowery boots Tatiana gave him.

1716549660233.png
1716549705861.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Awesome sleuthing Tea with Lemon!

Viewers Have asked for the name of the designer of this skirt and jacket in the CD comment section. Stephanie is not gonna tell them how much she spent on this outfit. So far, Stephanie has ignored these questions, as usual. She never wants to truth to be revealed.

Isn’t it strange that weird Wendy has not figured out that Stephanie doesn’t really like her but likes to use her for content and gifts? Stephanie got Pavlina enter the garden show but couldn’t manage to get Wendy a pass for the show? Loser Philip doesn’t even garden, break a nail, or even go outside, what the hell was he doing at the garden show other than shopping for clothing and crap?
It's always possible that Pavlova as a journalist got her own press pass. Consider that. She's not travelling around on a permanent jolly. She is a travel journalist.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The latest from the Gibbon who must be obeyed.

1716550011038.png

a comment following the CFS spend up. How long it remains an how many attack this woman (yes Brenda wil allow that, like she allowed Curtsey to sound off) is anyones guess.

Muriel James
Great to see Pavlina and Davey.
Unbelievable that Philip was looking at tablewear ! How many cupboards needed to keep all these items?

A blinder from Windy Wendy

yes Steph and Philip had to buy clothes to keep warm. !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Based in Tetbury, must be Highgrove and sewn by Queen Camilla herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t Dangerous Dan get to 500,000 subscribers? Jealous Stephanie failed to acknowledge this in her video.
---

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How funny…I have exactly the same thought whenever Fiona Finds pops up, and I wondered if the lure of her shop would be irresistible. She does have some lovely things but, jeez, the prices are in the upper reaches of eye watering.

£180 for a glass tumbler she liked! I'm willing to bet they bought something there.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago
I am from America, so I realize I do not know the customs of other countries. I do not understand how it is that so many people give Stephanie & Phillip so many gifts wherever they go. NOT criticizing. Could some one let me know?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account, Philip strikes again. What an overblown ego. He is also a pathological liar. No wonder his parents refuse to be seen or heard on video in his presence.
@LaReynedEpee
29 minutes ago
A channel showing products gives a retailer worldwide exposure, free advertising. Would any of us know of Ardmore otherwise?
---
I wish I never heard of Ardmore, that tit is ugly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Grant just shared a rare, I had never seen before, close up of beautiful Ruby 😊 on his insta…

It wouldn't surprise me if Ruby was the suspected fox that Amoury allegedly saw...
---
Revision. Bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, is more than weird! She's downright scary. What wouldn't she do for her gurl crush, Despicable fanny?
---

Touché, bendy Wendy the grimreaper 🤣
I so wanted to straighten her tie... it was off centre... someone should have told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The coat she bought at the CFS would have cost hundreds, if not more, and later, she revealed she'd bought a matching skirt at the same time. They certainly weren't appropriate for the rain and looked like wool, or wool and silk, maybe cashmere. Also, did you hear her talk about £600 pashminas being sold out? What's the betting she bought one, or at least, she would have if they were still available. The gifts at Ardmore were also worth hundreds and were probably given in exchange for some very pricey purchases which will l be revealed at LL at some future point and described as gifted.
I am beginning to think that W Grimface may actually fancy Fanny. I think she planned a visit to Ardmore to "bump into" them there as that's where they went after last year's visit to Chelsea when they also went to the Yves Delormé shop where she worked. She probably knew which day they were in Chelsea. She seems devoid of any personality and always looks very miserable and out of place but she is clearly very smitten with Fanny, and can't keep away, despite not enjoying the freezing dump when she last visited.
I imagine they spent thousands in London altogether, what with PJ's expensive purchases at the show and then visits to all the exclusive shops in the Chelsea area. She really has no shame; no boundaries, and doesn't care a hoot what anyone thinks of her spending. How anyone can think she deserves all that, I will never understand. It seems she has to be indulged wherever she goes and she's treated like a little girl who must always be given presents. Davy must be aware of what she's doing with the patron money and it's time he distanced himself from it all. Pavlina, as has been said, is also showing that she's another brainwashed cult follower. At least, Maria had the sense to get away and let's hope she stays away.
Just seen the post with the price of the outfit, no surprise at all. She is a shameless beggar.
They spent a long time outside the Hackett shop admiring the flowers and window displays... those fuckers went in a spent a fortune but Hackett didn't want it to be filmed. Expect to see Thrush in more than high street ZARA and what was purchased at the Chelsea show. Thrush is undergoing a grown-up make-over!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Cheese on toast, whilst Davy couldn't be rid of the gruesome plus one (hi Pavlina) fast enough, look who shows up looking like a drenched rat? Our beloved felt animal creator, Wendy (who has apparently been stalking them all day for a chance to meet up with them at the Ardmore show.) She informs Fanny she will meet up with them at Hampton Court and at Patreon Days, and to buy something on her. Are you kidding me? Wendy cannot afford an umbrella, yet has no qualms about doshing out to buy these clowns a bauble from Ardmore. SMH.
Hampton Court flower show is younger than Chelsea but is growing in popularity and is now another another event to be seen at. It will have similar, expensive goods on sale. I expect Fanny and her entourage spend more time in the shows' shops than in the actual garden event. Expect more spending there soon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I finally feel pushed to express my frustration at the disingenuous chatelaine. She knew she would get the yellow scarf if she hinted enough. And his fake attempts at affection for her made me cringe. I was once so supportive of them but I feel lied to. Not to mention the year of patronage towards the chateau renovation I have barely seen justified. I’m surprised she doesn’t feel more uncomfortable surrounded by other chateaux YouTube channels, progressing so much further than hers. I don’t believe the patrons agreed to their money going towards her travels and lifestyle, more so as she said, the renovation of the building for generations to come. Had to get that weight off my chest.
You are welcome here.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.