The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We rarely pay full price for clothes. LIAR.
Pretty Privilege? Not Stephanie Jarvis, with face like this, you'd expect companies ask her for double the price, LOL
Curly Fanny.png

Even more so... I'd be embarrassed to have my products showcased by a conwoman....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I always thought Smythsons of Bond Street was pronounced in the same way as Smithsons would be and not as Fanny pronounces it. Am I correct? I may not be.

Reactions: 17
It's amazing how this woman can lie!
Make up your own mind.
(She didn't buy the coat by accident, because she also bought the skirt.)

View attachment 2954212View attachment 2954213
im glad you noticed.
I was hoping you would tell us. That skirt and jacket purchase was no accident. She is a very bad liar. She also looks utterly ridiculous in that frock cossstuumme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This morning's Patreon video:
  • The annual Ardmore exhibition at Patrick Mavros (https://uk.patrickmavros.com/) gets a mention - they went there but this wasn't show in the video;
  • The grifter takes a helicopter flying lesson with Gerry;
  • The liar and fake fiance visit Chelsea in Bloom with Davy;
  • The scammer has dinner and a drink at a place that serves drinks with King Charles' new gin - ofcourse;
  • The shopaholic shops at Nina Campbell - where one wine glass shown is priced at nearly 130 pounds;
  • Pavlina shows her face to go to the Chelsea flower show with the gruesome twosome. Apparantly she is going to fly back with them to Lalaland.

View attachment 2953331
Maybe Michael T, or some other fool, will send her her own private jet if she has many flying lessons! I, for one, would not get in any plane that she was flying. I wouldn't even want to be on the same plane as her with a proper pilot flying it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fuckers spent over $3400 Canadian on clothes at a bleeping flower show.

If you are a Canadian patron, you’re a bleeping idiot!

IMG_2443.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The spending hasn't gone unoticed
---
Grimwood to the rescue!
The coat she bought at the CFS would have cost hundreds, if not more, and later, she revealed she'd bought a matching skirt at the same time. They certainly weren't appropriate for the rain and looked like wool, or wool and silk, maybe cashmere. Also, did you hear her talk about £600 pashminas being sold out? What's the betting she bought one, or at least, she would have if they were still available. The gifts at Ardmore were also worth hundreds and were probably given in exchange for some very pricey purchases which will l be revealed at LL at some future point and described as gifted.
I am beginning to think that W Grimface may actually fancy Fanny. I think she planned a visit to Ardmore to "bump into" them there as that's where they went after last year's visit to Chelsea when they also went to the Yves Delormé shop where she worked. She probably knew which day they were in Chelsea. She seems devoid of any personality and always looks very miserable and out of place but she is clearly very smitten with Fanny, and can't keep away, despite not enjoying the freezing dump when she last visited.
I imagine they spent thousands in London altogether, what with PJ's expensive purchases at the show and then visits to all the exclusive shops in the Chelsea area. She really has no shame; no boundaries, and doesn't care a hoot what anyone thinks of her spending. How anyone can think she deserves all that, I will never understand. It seems she has to be indulged wherever she goes and she's treated like a little girl who must always be given presents. Davy must be aware of what she's doing with the patron money and it's time he distanced himself from it all. Pavlina, as has been said, is also showing that she's another brainwashed cult follower. At least, Maria had the sense to get away and let's hope she stays away.
Just seen the post with the price of the outfit, no surprise at all. She is a shameless beggar.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If bendy Wendy, the grimreaper wants to get weird with la Jarvis then, imo, everyone gets what they deserve.
I thought the "get up" Bendy Wendy had on was more masculine than Snorts will ever be !!! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I finally feel pushed to express my frustration at the disingenuous chatelaine. She knew she would get the yellow scarf if she hinted enough. And his fake attempts at affection for her made me cringe. I was once so supportive of them but I feel lied to. Not to mention the year of patronage towards the chateau renovation I have barely seen justified. I’m surprised she doesn’t feel more uncomfortable surrounded by other chateaux YouTube channels, progressing so much further than hers. I don’t believe the patrons agreed to their money going towards her travels and lifestyle, more so as she said, the renovation of the building for generations to come. Had to get that weight off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hell knows I am not the one to defend a member of the dump… no way, but I am pretty sure Pavlova has nowhere else to go.

She can not go home, Ukrainians are still begging to be accepted as refugees by several European countries. Even if she was not a refugee from start, just a young Ukrainian backpacking around Europe, she was caught in a horrific situation. The war in Ukraine is in a terrible stage, Russia has greater fire power and is gaining grounds, the young woman can not go back and has no other place to go.

Even if she had some way of funding herself, which I don’t think she has, she needs a safe place to stay for longer amounts of time. I am pretty sure, as her employer, Fanny has helped Pavlova apply for France’s “Titre de Sejour” and feel grateful to Fanny in some way… and the shitoo in France is her safe location.

I absolutely detest all those people, all of them, everyone connected to Fanny and Isabelle, even the side ones, but I feel for Pavlova.
I might be wrong but I seem to remember Pavlina claims to be a travel writer. If that’s the case she may not have a dedicated home base.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pretty Privilege? Not Stephanie Jarvis, with face like this, you'd expect companies ask her for double the price
More and more she is looking just like her Mother 🦇 ........ all those $$ fillers and botox and it not working.
Never does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up with Patreon vlog (thanks @tuffiti) and the latest CDs. Wtaf does she think she looks like in that coat, but the ‘spend, spend, spend on show was nauseous 🤮 I can’t get my head around it.
That Ardmore lady did my head in too. ‘Oh choose one Phillip’ as he was fondling a Xmas bauble 🤮 I’d love to know how much money they give to their charities. I bet it’s a drop in the ocean compared to what they’re taking in in SA & London.

Anyway, Lancelot’s latest IG. Spot on as usual

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I might be wrong but I seem to remember Pavlina claims to be a travel writer. If that’s the case she may not have a dedicated home base.
In most countries in Europe it is required to have a registered home address, that’s known to every administrative institution (insurance, IRS, court, police, land registry office,...).

I think she used either her father’s or sister‘s address for that. I haven’t heard much of her, but I think her English is pretty good for a simple backpacker.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.