The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same kind of upbringing for me. I get very stressed if I'm running late so I avoid it like the plague! If I have to go somewhere for an appointment I've never been to, I plan a trip ahead of time so I'm familiar with the route and KNOW where I can park. That's the tricky part.
You could have been me saying exactly that! I spend much of my time sitting waiting as I have arrived so early. I am just the same about planning the route and where to park.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her father lives in France and I believe her sister lives in Switzerland. Wasn’t Pavlina related to a violinist who stayed at the dump as a guest?
Correction. Levan Tskhadadze clarinestist classical chef Georgian clarinetist,… See the resemblance?

1678102397942.png

1678102411952.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
After all, he had been looking for them for five years. They're not even that expensive... blah, blah...
Fanny is wearing a skirt and a coat paid for €1,700 (vest, shirt, shoes, we have no idea). For Snorty's wardrobe.....View attachment 2954246View attachment 2954247
Great work! You are Gertrude are on a roll tonight! Thank you!
Stephanie lied, naturally, in the cd comment section and claimed that the trousers were €160.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aren't influencers people with millions of social media followers? Who on earth ever heard of her or the twerp? Delusional!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Now I'm going to throw up.
They're disgusting, and I'm no better for surfing through that overpriced wardrobe.
I was blocked on YT a long time ago, but I would paste all the prices in the comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aren't influencers people with millions of social media followers? Who on earth ever heard of her or the twerp? Delusional!
Who is their right mind would want to look like either of them? Being a legend in your own mind does not make you an influencer. Under no circumstances would any sane person want to dress like Philip And even if one did, it would only be one to two people out of several hundred thousand people whom they claim to be subscribers. That is not very influential.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did the gruesome twosome drop about €4,000 to 5,000 on camera shopping for clothes and picking up Ardmore items? Do you really think mousy windy bought them anything or she pretended to purchase an item and gifted it to Stephanie but Stephanie actually purchased it for herself. Shades of the Château Crap Unwrapped game where she would routinely purchase, antiques and clothing for herself, and then pretend that if you were had sent it to her? Remember, Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological liar, and a con artist.

Wendy mouse is a crazy stalker fan zealot who will say or do anything to help Stephanie and to be able to sit around the dump kitchen table. She needs serious counseling. There may be a restraining order in her future.

Stephanie owns at least 20+ coats. Her London flat has a private locked closet stuffed full of clothing. She is a greedy, greedy shopaholic. She is blowing through her Patreon funds that she has collected since November, 2023, since the $400,000 + has poured into her personal up bank account from the rent a star scam.

How many expensive new towels and luxury sheets are now stuffed in the London flat closet that were supposed to be used in the bed and breakfast? Fanny’s closet at the Dump is also full of the luxury linens and towels that creepy Wendy mouse likely helped her get connected to work out a deal for all the luxury linens for Stephanie. Jarvis was lying about it at all, as usual.
Snorts in his own mind has twenty guests for three nights a week. Not anymore Snorts.
When Snorts was calculating towels he probably came up with sixty needed per weekend.
We know they don’t have twenty guests and do not change the guests towels during their stay.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Stephanie got Pavlina enter the garden show but couldn’t manage to get Wendy a pass for the show?
She had to lure Pavlina with something so that she would come back to the land of lies. A ticket for the flower show was still a good deal anyway... for La Jarvis. Pavlina probably wasn't smart enough to come up with more, at least there were no Ardhore freebies for her. If I were Pavlina, I would have let Steph bleed because you can smell her desperation 100 km into the wind. So Pavlina the next time she wants something from you - contact me, I'll be happy to help you.

Wendygrinch is obsessed with Steph and LL - you don't need to give her a ticket to the flower show, she's already kissing the ground her beloved walks on and lurking around every corner so she can catch 5 seconds of vlog time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He says, you've been my ray of sunshine today. You betcha. She's bought him a ticket into the CFS, a jumper and two pairs of trousers. No wonder he's feeling the sunshine.☀☀
TWO jumpers. They go to a flower show and buy 2 jumpers, 2 pairs of trousers, 1 coat and a skirt and that’s just what we know of. Then on to Ardmore for more spend spend spend. What with the entrance fees and other expenses at least £5,000 spent in one bleeping day. They are greedy, obscene, despicable liars who are incapable of going for more than 24 hours without buying something, anything that will fill the vacuous hole where their conscience should be. And joy of joys it’s all going to be repeated in 6 weeks at Hampton Court. Which happens to be just days before the annual gathering of the brain dead patrons. Anyone with such an important event planned would be spending the weeks leading up to it flat out to ensure everything was in place for a glorious few days, but the precious lazy twats will swan off and leave it to everyone else to get the party started.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
When I first got out of graduate school, I worked for several years directly with a man who graduated from West Point Military Academy in the United States. He was a tough boss and held me to some of the same exacting standards he learned at West Point. He told me that arriving 15 minutes early to any appointment, meeting, or event was being late. He insisted that I arrive for any scheduled appointments, meetings, or events 30 minutes before they were set to commence and would actually keep track of when I arrived. Everything had to be completed with military precision and according to specific standards.

Once I finally left the job, that habit was ingrained in me and I still arrive 30 minutes early for meetings, dinner, or appointments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.