The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not completely nothing … there was the coy “should I shouldn’t I carry on with flying lessons?” Prepare for lots of dump account comments urging her to fulfil her lifelong dream.
She probably pay for the initial set of helicopter lessons and had Gerry present them to her as a gift to use as content. Learning to fly a private helicopter or a plane is a status hobby that she will use to brag about to try to impress people. The same motive as getting 50% discount, shady lineage Ratso, a $200 Japanese umbrella, purchasing the Porsche, 3 expensive hot chocolate machines in $1000 worth of hot chocolate packets, thousands of dollars in luxury linens and towels, the $2600 designer strawberry dress that makes you look like a creepy 50 or a woman and an outfit suitable for three year old, toddler, etc. Such a vapid, materialistic loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Hell knows I am not the one to defend a member of the dump… no way, but I am pretty sure Pavlova has nowhere else to go.

She can not go home, Ukrainians are still begging to be accepted as refugees by several European countries. Even if she was not a refugee from start, just a young Ukrainian backpacking around Europe, she was aught in a horrific situation. The war in Ukraine is in a terrible stage, Russia has greater fire power ano she can not go anywhere else.

Even if she had some way of funding herself, which I don’t think she has, she needs a safe place to stay for longer amounts of time. I am pretty sure Fanny helped her apply for France’s “Titre de Sejour” and feel grateful to Fanny in some way… and the shitoo in France is her safe location.

I absolutely detest all those people, all of them, everyone connected to Fanny and Isabelle, even the side ones, but I feel for Pavlova.
Wasn’t she living in France already? And she has family here as much as I remember? She is a born Ukrainian, but hasn’t lived there for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie is getting nervous. She is all over the comment section of the video and is trying to respond to several of your comments. Usually, she does nothing. She is trying to be extra friendly Because she knows people are catching onto her scams.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@TheChateauDiaries

33 minutes ago
I was lucky to interview Sonja, the designer of the Sanctum garden, and she’s an absolute delight! That video will be out this evening

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t stand them are they not embarrassed about their shopping addiction, they’re always making excuses about needing to buy stuff. And that bloody coat she bought it was awful. People were staring at her and not in a good way, was it cut like coattails, I didn’t mind the material but it was the cut. I’m shocked about these two and I never thought I could be more shocked but I am.
She bought a cutaway frock coat to keep dry? Pull the other one! Guaranteed we see the Tit wearing it before long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She had to buy a coat? That woman owns so many coats...she doesnt know how to pack, no weather apps there?? And ardmore just gives things away to people?? Ok my hags. Prices of their new clothes hall. ?
Wait a minute while I sort out the pictures.
Fanny had really become rude.

• Heart
Dumb ass Phillip is back under dump account Mirielle trying to defend be about €800 spent on two pairs of pants for himself and trying to imply that he is an influencer and did not pay full price. Bullshit. Do you see how they’ve been using these fake accounts to create confusion and chaos, and to interject false information into the forum, to try to hide their excessive luxury spending and greed. WE SEE YOU SNORTS!

Snorts added a comment by second dump account Mirielle within 30 minutes after I posted the LeReyned comment here by his other Dump account. So predictable. Such a con artist. Why does naughty have such a wildly overblown ego And believe people want to look like him and dress like him, WTF?

Susan-iy5fv
55 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ANOTHER DUMP ACCOUNT BY LOSER SNORTS.
@LaReynedEpee
48 minutes ago
So?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Dump account Philip, spreading lies about being an influencer and getting the clothes at a discounted price? Mr. “ I can’t afford a fish sandwich at McDonald’s or a stone for a fake engagement ring for my fake fiancé who is the age of my mother” did not pay anything for the clothing. Stephanie used grifted funds or star rental money to buy him some new clothing.

Do you see how he tries to evade accountability and responsibility by posting on her fake account And I’m not specifically stating that Stephanie paid a reduced price because the vendor believed that the paid cast member, gay, fake fiancé of a minor YouTuber was an influencer. Creating chaos and confusion Using smoke and mirrors tactics every day.

3 minutes ago
Influencers seldom pay items full price because they offer free advertisement to the sellers.
---
Look!A freshly botoxed Gerry got a new jacket! do you know that she looks at vendors on site before she goes to the show so she plan to purchase the jacket and coordinated her outfit with it. Look at her Duper’s delight grin. She and Philip become giddy as they spend money receipt from deceit and lies.Where your mentos engagement ring? Noticed that their floral friend who got them into the show did not congratulate the gruesome twosome on their engagement? Pavlina didn’t mention the engagement either.. Hmmmmmm. Is it because they know that Philip is gay nd is a paid actor/ fellow grifter, pretending to be Stephanie’s fiancé?
View attachment 2954103
'Susan' touched a nerve . . . .😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
DO YOU SEE HOW THE JARVIS SCAM IS RUN IN THE CD COMMENT SECTION to try to counter and create chaos and confusion as to the actual price paid for the thousands and thousands of dollars Stephanie spends on designer clothing each year, trying to lie and downplay the amounts that she spends. It is all bullshit And lies.

Did you notice how Stephanie started her deceitful defense of expensive purchases
  • First, Philip, under a dump account, states so? to the viewer comment about the trousers that were purchased for him costing almost $400 per pair
  • Half an hour later the Miriellle Dump account replies to the comment, adding“influencers usually don’t pay full price for clothing. “
  • Then, and within an hour later, Stephanie, with the official château diaries account, claims that they get discounts on all their clothing and rarely pay for retail price because they are influencers.
Now, she will have faithful viewers, remarking in the comments that Stephanie and Philip don’t pay full price for any clothing, but they bother clothing at the secondhand store, or by their clothing at Emmaus. See how her bullshit manipulation works?

The retailers at the Chelsea flower show aren’t discounting their crap for the gruesome twosome, a second rate duo for a marginally successful, YouTube channel. Prices in the show booths are hugely inflated. Stephanie likely over paid for items so she could claim that she purchased clothing at the Chelsea flower show. It is just another status flex. It is crazy that she’s so proud of all is expensive clothing purchase as a result of being a master beggar and con artist who preys on people thru YouTube.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stephanie and damage control once again after reading tattle. Is she lying? Once again? She says it the trousers now we’re not 392 per pair but usually $160 each. LOOK AT STEPHANIE LYING ONCE AGAIN., NOW, CLAIMING THAT SHE DOESN’T PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANY CLOTHING… liar.Harrods isn’t giving her discount clothing

DO YOU SEE HER NEW SERIES OF LIES THAT SHE HAS SET UP TO TRY TO CONFUSE SND DECEIVE VIEWERS ABOUT THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SHE ROUTINELY SPENDS ON DESIGNER CLOTHING EACH YEAR OUT OF HER GRIFTED FUNDS?

• It was from a second hand store
  • I purchased it for 10 euros at Emmaus
  • it was on sale
  • I got it in significantly reduce price because I am considered an influencer. Bullshit. Everyone discounts clothes for me Because I’m a pathological lying 50 year old, little desperate orphan princess, who lives in a crumbling jump farmhouse in the middle of nowhere in France. Sure, Jan.
  • We rarely pay full price for clothes. LIAR.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

26 minutes ago
It’s true that we’re lucky as vloggers and rarely pay full price for any clothes, but they actually weren’t $392 to begin with. I think they’re usually £160 each? Or maybe that was the Chelsea Flower Show price, most companies seem to have reductions on whilst they’re there
No you bleeping contrite cow, at these sort of events they mark them up higher. Still what do you care, ain't your cash is it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn’t she living in France already? And she has family here as much as I remember? She is a born Ukrainian, but hasn’t lived there for years.
Yes. It seems she was in France, or traveling around Europe, but there’s a war in her country and things changed.

She is not a citizen of the EU, not yet, to get benefits in the EU, (unqualified) Ukrainian citizens have to apply for refugee status. She clearly doesn’t want that. She probably had a student visa (or a “titre de sejour”) from before, but those last three years, need to be renewed by employers and don’t allow her rights to work outside of France.

Maybe she has an aunt or cousins somewhere else in the EU but she feels more comfortable with Fanny… she is a weirdo after all, but “I’d cut her a slack” (hope I’m using this expression correctly) .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's amazing how this woman can lie!
Make up your own mind.
(She didn't buy the coat by accident, because she also bought the skirt.)

Screenshot_20240524_104313_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_104335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Can you imagine that women in the Ardmore, Mrs Ardmore herself, giving anything away. A hard nosed witch if ever I saw one.
---

She's got both 🤬
she likely dropped at least $5000 in London on clothes and crap, yet she is still so cheap she was trying to find free slave labor to host her patron day extravaganza for 30 people. She is disgusting.

Looks like she walked out of Ardmore with a minimum of $1400+ in products.
1440 pound, $1778 outfit from the flower show.
approximately 800 pounds for trousers for Snorts,
$342 sweater for Snorts.

She received $650 Bally shoes last week and wore a $2600 strawberry dress.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Stephanie and damage control once again after reading tattle. Is she lying? Once again? She says it the trousers now we’re not 392 per pair but usually $160 each. LOOK AT STEPHANIE LYING ONCE AGAIN., NOW, CLAIMING THAT SHE DOESN’T PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANY CLOTHING… liar.Harrods isn’t giving her discount clothing

DO YOU SEE HER NEW SERIES OF LIES THAT SHE HAS SET UP TO TRY TO CONFUSE SND DECEIVE VIEWERS ABOUT THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SHE ROUTINELY SPENDS ON DESIGNER CLOTHING EACH YEAR OUT OF HER GRIFTED FUNDS?

• it was on sale
  • I got it in significantly reduce price because I am considered an influencer. Bullshit. Everyone discounts clothes for me Because I’m a pathological lying 50 year old, little desperate orphan princess, who lives in a crumbling jump farmhouse in the middle of nowhere in France. Sure, Jan.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

26 minutes ago
It’s true that we’re lucky as vloggers and rarely pay full price for any clothes, but they actually weren’t $392 to begin with. I think they’re usually £160 each? Or maybe that was the Chelsea Flower Show price, most companies seem to have reductions on whilst they’re there
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks. She's getting a tad defensive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her father lives in France and I believe her sister lives in Switzerland. Wasn’t Pavlina related to a violinist who stayed at the dump as a guest?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Make up your own mind.

View attachment 2954212View attachment 2954213
She's so devious. She wore them as separates so the purchase is less noticeable.

• Angry
  • Sick
Make up your own mind.

View attachment 2954212View attachment 2954213
Awesome sleuthing Tea with Lemon!

Viewers Have asked for the name of the designer of this skirt and jacket in the CD comment section. Stephanie is not gonna tell them how much she spent on this outfit. So far, Stephanie has ignored these questions, as usual. She never wants to truth to be revealed.

Isn’t it strange that weird Wendy has not figured out that Stephanie doesn’t really like her but likes to use her for content and gifts? Stephanie got Pavlina enter the garden show but couldn’t manage to get Wendy a pass for the show? Loser Philip doesn’t even garden, break a nail, or even go outside, what the hell was he doing at the garden show other than shopping for clothing and crap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

• it was on sale

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

26 minutes ago
No way would they reduce prices for the show, if anything they'd ramp them right UP!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her father lives in France and I believe her sister lives in Switzerland. Wasn’t Pavlina related to a violinist who stayed at the dump as a guest?
Yup, that’s it. And she was is a travel vlogger for years too. I can’t remember her caring much for what’s going on in the Ukraine. Never spoke about getting family or friends out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.