The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand them are they not embarrassed about their shopping addiction, they’re always making excuses about needing to buy stuff. And that bloody coat she bought it was awful. People were staring at her and not in a good way, was it cut like coattails, I didn’t mind the material but it was the cut. I’m shocked about these two and I never thought I could be more shocked but I am.
They make me feel physically sick. They must have known what the weather was like and should have dressed accordingly. Stop making excuses for your extorcionately expensive purchases with your granny patrons money. And the Ardmore purchases were not gifts. We are not stupid Fanny

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Dumb ass Phillip is back under dump account Mirielle trying to defend be about €800 spent on two pairs of pants for himself and trying to imply that he is an influencer and did not pay full price. Bullshit. Do you see how they’ve been using these fake accounts to create confusion and chaos, and to interject false information into the forum, to try to hide their excessive luxury spending and greed. WE SEE YOU SNORTS!

Snorts added a comment by second dump account Mirielle within 30 minutes after I posted the LeReyned comment here by his other Dump account. So predictable. Such a con artist. Why does naughty have such a wildly overblown ego And believe people want to look like him and dress like him, WTF?

Susan-iy5fv
55 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ANOTHER DUMP ACCOUNT BY LOSER SNORTS.
@LaReynedEpee
48 minutes ago
So?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@mireille4751 Dump account Philip, spreading lies about being an influencer and getting the clothes at a discounted price? Mr. “ I can’t afford a fish sandwich at McDonald’s or a stone for a fake engagement ring for my fake fiancé who is the age of my mother” did not pay anything for the clothing. Stephanie used grifted funds or star rental money to buy him some new clothing.

Do you see how he tries to evade accountability and responsibility by posting on her fake account And I’m not specifically stating that Stephanie paid a reduced price because the vendor believed that the paid cast member, gay, fake fiancé of a minor YouTuber was an influencer. Creating chaos and confusion Using smoke and mirrors tactics every day.

3 minutes ago
Influencers seldom pay items full price because they offer free advertisement to the sellers.
---
Look!A freshly botoxed Gerry got a new jacket! do you know that she looks at vendors on site before she goes to the show so she plan to purchase the jacket and coordinated her outfit with it. Look at her Duper’s delight grin. She and Philip become giddy as they spend money receipt from deceit and lies.Where your mentos engagement ring? Noticed that their floral friend who got them into the show did not congratulate the gruesome twosome on their engagement? Pavlina didn’t mention the engagement either.. Hmmmmmm. Is it because they know that Philip is gay nd is a paid actor/ fellow grifter, pretending to be Stephanie’s fiancé?
26B9A186-8B8E-41F2-9540-7AE802500A56.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore 🤢🤢🤢🤢
£845 for the Adam Ant jacket, PLUS the matching skirt.
I bought £1 flip flops from Primark yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The yellow Ardmore scarf is from a new collection and would run about $387.

6B6A8FA4-796C-40FA-A5B9-44C117D04DF9.png

---
The gray silk Ardmore cloth is $430.

The Bonnie silk scarf is $387

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I’m admitted to hospital, but I’m Emergency overnight until bed becomes available. Don’t expect a very peaceful night so fingers crossed. I may be online a lot! 🤣
Sorry you had to be admitted. Hope everything went well during the night and that you will soon be allowed to go home to recover. Hospitals are stressful and exhausting. Take care.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee
18 minutes ago
I said way back, Lance reminds me of Piglet

@johnbatterbee2257
21 minutes ago
I saw you both at Chelsea on wednesday and would have liked to say hi,,, but raining and you both looking to be having a serious conversation. Did not disturb….

paulinelee9483
37 minutes ago
Very expensive shopping what about the budget?

@jpfloru8669
1 hour ago
I went once; never again. More hard surface than plants; unbelievably overcrowded; huge amounts of tat for sale; and if you have no access to the tiny number of show gardens (which are each minute), it is simply not worth it.
---
@kfordmartinez
2 hours ago
That jacket cost 845 pounds!!!

@LA-jf1zn
2 hours ago
It was really nice to see Pavlina, and she looked beautiful. I liked her Keroppi umbrella. It would've been nice if you had taken Marie along to the show. I love the basket/bag you bought her.

elizabethtierney2233
2 hours ago
Errrmmm, no seat belt in the taxi? You’re risking the drivers licence tut tut Steph
Thank @kfordmartinez for the heads up on the price of the jacket. That she can drop the best part of a grand because it's raining/she wants to be seen/she just can/she doesn't pack smart... leaves me speechless with anger! 😡🤬 I take it she bought at least one scarf in the bleeping hardmore shop 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

I actually liked the gray silk Ardmore silk scarf, but not for $430.00 - I’d be admitting myself to the hospital psych ward if I spent that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@chemokiki
27 minutes ago
Stephanie says, "Phillip spotted tableware" ... Davy saying, "Oh dear" was classic!

@nicolethijs5428
34 minutes ago
Time and time again its the same that you get caught in rain and cold weather! Wearing no sensible clothes! Do you never look at the weather forcast?? I really don’t understand! The chilly little orphan princess planned her purchase.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Stephanie playing the little ding bat trying to do damage control for being busted buying an approximately $1000 coat at the flower show. She seems to have forgotten about her closet stuff full of clothing and coats back at her London flat.She is insane. Why didn’t she bring her expensive Barbour coat that she gifted herself for her trip to Scotland, but Weimar and said that her aunt got it for her? Because she wanted the thousand dollar status coat that she could say she purchased at the Chelsea flower show.

@TheChateauDiaries

24 minutes ago
And I thought I’d been sensible this time! It said 16 degrees and cloudy, so I had tights, boots and a cashmere jumper, but it turns out that 16 degrees in the driving rain is much colder than I think it is!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
@tuffiti Thank you, merci, gracias, grazie and all the languages for the latest video for long-suffering patrons.

Imagine Pavlova’s disappointment that “her” bedroom at Lalande, far from being revamped, is but a shell. I suppose her lodgings will be next door in MariA’s ganja room - poor thing.

Steff and Philip rhapsodised about the “metal” flowers in pots in Nina Campbell’s shop. They missed many of the same sort of thing when they were drooling over Fiona Finds’ emporium. In any event, the clueless duo don’t know that sort of decorative tinwork is called tole.

La Jarvis taking to sky and being told by the instructor she’s a “natural”. Did anyone expect anything less?! The Amelia Earhart of the chateausphere. (Equally amusing, the prancing twerp being scared witless and keeping his feet on terra firma.).

As behind the scenes, exclusive footage goes, the content offered to patrons is complete dross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
...and that just goes to show just how dense these crazies are.

Windy Wendy gives me the creeps she was weird she's as much personality as a wet kipper. When she was there as a volunteer, she was a dumb mute and never cracked a smile. As for practically stalking them .......nah oddball

I can also see Marie having a melt down if MariA is back and working in the kitchen for patreon day Fanny will relish in filming it all for the viewers pleasure.
Weird is an excellent adjective for bendy Wendy, the grimreaper. Definite stalker tendencies going on. Must have a sad little life. Despicable fanny should probably be worried. But do I give a duck... no I do not. If bendy Wendy, the grimreaper wants to get weird with la Jarvis then, imo, everyone gets what they deserve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stephanie is reading here and is frantically doing damage control in thence comment section once again. The Christmas ornament was a 420 pound “gift” from the owner of Ardmore. Who can believe pathological liar Stephanie Jarvis? What transactional deal does she work out? I will show your product in my video and you give me Ardmore products and exchange or give you a discount? Do you think she’s ever declared any of these presents that she Has received to the UK government? Nope. Stephanie has played this game so many times where she purchases something expensive and has someone else gift it to her as a gift.

@TheChateauDiaries

30 minutes ago
The bauble was a gift from Fay, the owner of Ardmore, but Wendy is also very generous, she has given us many of her beautiful felted creations, and stunning portraits

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
They make me feel physically sick. They must have known what the weather was like and should have dressed accordingly. Stop making excuses for your extorcionately expensive purchases with your granny patrons money. And the Ardmore purchases were not gifts. We are not stupid Fanny
Can you imagine that women in the Ardmore, Mrs Ardmore herself, giving anything away. A hard nosed witch if ever I saw one.
---

View attachment 2954114
---

She's got both 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stephanie and damage control once again after reading tattle. Is she lying? Once again? She says it the trousers now we’re not 392 per pair but usually $160 each. LOOK AT STEPHANIE LYING ONCE AGAIN., NOW, CLAIMING THAT SHE DOESN’T PAY FULL PRICE FOR ANY CLOTHING… liar.Harrods isn’t giving her discount clothing

DO YOU SEE HER NEW SERIES OF LIES THAT SHE HAS SET UP TO TRY TO CONFUSE SND DECEIVE VIEWERS ABOUT THE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SHE ROUTINELY SPENDS ON DESIGNER CLOTHING EACH YEAR OUT OF HER GRIFTED FUNDS?

• It was from a second hand store
  • I purchased it for 10 euros at Emmaus
  • it was on sale
  • I got it in significantly reduce price because I am considered an influencer. Bullshit. Everyone discounts clothes for me Because I’m a pathological lying 50 year old, little desperate orphan princess, who lives in a crumbling jump farmhouse in the middle of nowhere in France. Sure, Jan.
  • We rarely pay full price for clothes. LIAR.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@TheChateauDiaries

26 minutes ago
It’s true that we’re lucky as vloggers and rarely pay full price for any clothes, but they actually weren’t $392 to begin with. I think they’re usually £160 each? Or maybe that was the Chelsea Flower Show price, most companies seem to have reductions on whilst they’re there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
It was a vlog of nothing and I cannot imagine Patron will be pleased with how their money is really being spent .
Not completely nothing … there was the coy “should I shouldn’t I carry on with flying lessons?” Prepare for lots of dump account comments urging her to fulfil her lifelong dream.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So in the past month, Stephanie and Snorts have received several thousand dollars worth of Bally shoes,Ardmore products, Lilysilk clothing, 100 stars clothing, personal private tours of the chateau in France, and discounts on clothing?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore 🤢🤢🤢🤢
There is a jumper on Carrier that to me looks identical, lambswool @$286.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Pavlina is another loser. She must be on some kind of trust fund not to have to work for a living and galavant around at will. Another perfect dupe for the dump. Her personality is right on par with Marie's, dull and boring. We can look forward to more foraging for herbal teas.
Hell knows I am not the one to defend a member of the dump… no way, but I am pretty sure Pavlova has nowhere else to go.

She can not go home, Ukrainians are still begging to be accepted as refugees by several European countries. Even if she was not a refugee from start, just a young Ukrainian backpacking around Europe, she was caught in a horrific situation. The war in Ukraine is in a terrible stage, Russia has greater fire power and is gaining grounds, the young woman can not go back and has no other place to go.

Even if she had some way of funding herself, which I don’t think she has, she needs a safe place to stay for longer amounts of time. I am pretty sure, as her employer, Fanny has helped Pavlova apply for France’s “Titre de Sejour” and feel grateful to Fanny in some way… and the shitoo in France is her safe location.

I absolutely detest all those people, all of them, everyone connected to Fanny and Isabelle, even the side ones, but I feel for Pavlova.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.