The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently lying in Emergency and have been diagnosed with pneumonia. I’ve been coughing since early May. Just waiting to see how I react to the meds but suspect I’ll be admitted. 🙁
Hope you start to feel better soon once you get antibiotics in you.

Have had pneumonia, not pleasant 😒

Xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t stand them are they not embarrassed about their shopping addiction, they’re always making excuses about needing to buy stuff. And that bloody coat she bought it was awful. People were staring at her and not in a good way, was it cut like coattails, I didn’t mind the material but it was the cut. I’m shocked about these two and I never thought I could be more shocked but I am.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
LaReynedEpee
18 minutes ago
I said way back, Lance reminds me of Piglet

@johnbatterbee2257
21 minutes ago
I saw you both at Chelsea on wednesday and would have liked to say hi,,, but raining and you both looking to be having a serious conversation. Did not disturb….

paulinelee9483
37 minutes ago
Very expensive shopping what about the budget?

@jpfloru8669
1 hour ago
I went once; never again. More hard surface than plants; unbelievably overcrowded; huge amounts of tat for sale; and if you have no access to the tiny number of show gardens (which are each minute), it is simply not worth it.
---
@kfordmartinez
2 hours ago
That jacket cost 845 pounds!!!

@LA-jf1zn
2 hours ago
It was really nice to see Pavlina, and she looked beautiful. I liked her Keroppi umbrella. It would've been nice if you had taken Marie along to the show. I love the basket/bag you bought her.

elizabethtierney2233
2 hours ago
Errrmmm, no seat belt in the taxi? You’re risking the drivers licence tut tut Steph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
oh a lot have been sick lately, I also had what I believe near phenomena 3 months of antibiotics and loads of mucus aid breaking down the endless amount of green mucus from my lungs. a channel I watch suggests cutting out eggs for a while as he also complained of this and said the store brought eggs and milk something was wrong with them some additive has recently been added as a conspiracy theory I jokingly did this and the condition improved Now I am convinced to stick to oat milk or almond

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@giaafshar8419
2 hours ago
so odd not to have a coat basically at all times in england

@mikewatson5281
3 hours ago
So what is happening at Hampton court?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account
@LaReynedEpee
4 minutes ago
At this time of year the RHS stages a number of major events.

_oOyaCVbcQl_w7mzDMX7MLRg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@LadyMadge
2 hours ago
It would be the Hampton Court Glower Show
---
@susicanuk
3 hours ago
May i say something please without offending anyone? Your videos seem to be more focused lately on your travels outside of la lande. We started watching you as someone who was restoring a chateau. You seem to have deviated from that path.9

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT BULLYING VIEWER
@LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
I don't get where this idea that this channel is about restoration comes from. It's called The Château Diaries, it follows the vlogger's life. Are you confusing it with other channels?
---
THEY ARE NOT GETTING tit FOR FREE FROM ARDMORE. Remember all the free napkins on the South African trip in February? It’s all bullshit.
Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological, liar, and a con artist, every day, all day. No exceptions.

@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago
I am from America, so I realize I do not know the customs of other countries. I do not understand how it is that so many people give Stephanie & Phillip so many gifts wherever they go. NOT criticizing. Could some one let me know?

@wscwarden5022
3 hours ago
Can't be bad arriving at Ardmore in the nick of time and coming away with around £500 worth of freebies.

@dalebadman6700
4 hours ago
OMG what did you pay for that ridiculous coat Steph? You don’t mind standing out in a crowd do you? Nothing shy about you. Lol

@wscwarden5022
3 hours ago
@GenaF More likely from one of the stalls at the Chelsea Flower Show with their over inflated prices as it was there that she was feeling cold, or rather Philip was because she was in his coat. Have to say, I thought the fabric was lovely, just not sure about the practicalities of what appeared to be a more Regency shaping to it. Actually, I can see Philip will be wearing it in

QgbhrNF_TgQFrd7LuMlqJAqQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@Susan-iy5fv
9 minutes ago
Philip's trousers . . . $392 and he bought two pairs.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮DUMP ACCOUNT LIKELY LOSER GREEDY GRIFTER SNORTY PHILIP
@LaReynedEpee
2 minutes ago
So?
---
@CParks-ps8nv
1 minute ago
Unfortunately whatever you say someone always gets offended. I agree with you. The vlog has changed from the one we loved. I think Phillip and Stephanie are trying to reinvent it. I've tried to hang in here but tonight - I'm done. I can't take it anymore. I hope they find new followers who like what they are doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How many Ardmore scarves did the gruesome twosome buy? No one is giving her free tit. Stephanie is a greedy pathological liar, and a con artist. She will never tell the truth about anything.

Are any of the scarves featured in the link below?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And that bloody coat she bought it was awful. People were staring at her
And that is exactly what she wanted Ladeda !!!
I think Snort must like the attention too as if you did not , like us, you would never go anywhere with her !!!
A OLD and I do mean OLD Show Off !!!
So Pathetic .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
LOOK AT BULLY DUMP ACCOUNT OF SNORTY WHO JUST RECEIVED A THOUSAND + euros of grifted clothing today telling VIEWERS THAT PAY FOR HIS SHOPPING ADDICTION To leave. DO YOU SEE WHAT STEPHANIE JARVIS and her partner in crime gay castmate and fake fiance Snorty do to try to keep the grift going and quash dissent as they change the channel into a shopping/ traveling/ hoarding channel? He is a nasty little tit.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

@LaReynedEpee
4 minutes ago
@CParks-ps8nv I've been a follower since the start of covid and have always enjoyed the variety it has. I particularly like the Chelsea visits as it gives a perspective the TV coverage doesn't offer and I'm unlikely to ever visit it myself. Definitely don't bother if it's not your thing
emoji_u1f604.png

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Last nights vlog, nauseous beyond belief.

WTF was that jacket and how much £££

How much £££ did Trixie's little lot cost.

In 6 weeks she's bleeping off again to Hampton Court.

How much £££ did they drop at the Ardmore shop, hideous stuff even if I do appreciate the workmanship.

All Marie gets is an overpriced canvas bag.

The channel has now become 'Tit and Tat go shopping'.

She was almost having a seizure with excitement of spending. Gross. They have dropped some serious wedge on this visit it's obscene.

Who thinks she's hankering for the Winnie and Piglet?

Pavlina, you utter fool.

WAKE UP CRAZIES AND PATREONS
Everything that I was thinking, it was so obcene I started laughing. Snorts is horribly greedy, and like you just bringing Marie back a bag so she can work faster. They really are wankers.
That Ardmore stuff is vulger and kitch, some colonialesque (prob not a word) images that really weren't surprising.. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago
I am from America, so I realize I do not know the customs of other countries. I do not understand how it is that so many people give Stephanie & Phillip so many gifts wherever they go. NOT criticizing. Could some one let me know?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account, Philip strikes again. What an overblown ego. He is also a pathological liar. No wonder his parents refuse to be seen or heard on video in his presence.
@LaReynedEpee
29 minutes ago
A channel showing products gives a retailer worldwide exposure, free advertising. Would any of us know of Ardmore otherwise?
---

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's very special. The number one best book I've ever read is similar, a historian found a bunch of 14th c verbatim court transcripts of the Inquisition of the last of the Cathars, residents of a lost Occitan village called Montaillou, which disappeared 700 years ago with them. The transcripts had been sitting around the Vatican unread for centuries. In the late 60s or early 70s, Ladurie, the historian of the annales school of history found them and resurrected the village, all its characters, dwellings, occupations, and the Cathar world, which also ended with the execution of the villagers. Previously history had been thought to be the story of 30 white boys in Paris. But the annalistes looked to different sources and infrastructures and records and came up with this absolutely transcendent method of resurrecting a whole universe disappeared in a genocide. (See also IB Singer's short stories, which won a Nobel prize for doing the same. This one Singer chose to lead his vast collection, to signify his life as a writer, and I cry every time I read it.)
Brits got on to the annaliste way with Akenfield. in 1969, by Roland Blythe, which chronicled the disappearing agricultural lives that Suffolk villagers had literally lived for thousands of years. They who come, till the soil, and lie beneath -- Tindall quotes this
So Gillian Tindall, lucky for us, did the same for Chassignoles, 12 minutes from Crozon. One of Celestine's suitors, who wrote one of the letters Tindall recreated their world from, lived in Crozon and so its early 19th c life, and millennia previous, are resurrected a little too. I will precis when I finish, it's important to know the universe Stephanie Jarvis disrespects so heinously, and to pay attention to it. Tindall's bibliography of French histories of the Berry (the disappearance of wolves!!!! The Grande Meaulnes!!!!!) could make you yelp with frustration Jarvis knows and cares nothing. Her stupid Dangerous Liaisons Lalande aristo fantasy is of the old dead school of 30 white boys in Paris history and completely out of whack with the lively culture that's been happening around there for tens of thousands of years.
Oxford educated and functionally illiterate.
I see this book soon turning up a Lalande and Despicable fanny spouting enthusiastically about it. Either she, or one of her sycophantic fans, will see it being discussed here and it will be one of her must haves.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Cheese on toast, whilst Davy couldn't be rid of the gruesome plus one (hi Pavlina) fast enough, look who shows up looking like a drenched rat? Our beloved felt animal creator, Wendy (who has apparently been stalking them all day for a chance to meet up with them at the Ardmore show.) She informs Fanny she will meet up with them at Hampton Court and at Patreon Days, and to buy something on her. Are you kidding me? Wendy cannot afford an umbrella, yet has no qualms about doshing out to buy these clowns a bauble from Ardmore. SMH.
...and that just goes to show just how dense these crazies are.

Windy Wendy gives me the creeps she was weird she's as much personality as a wet kipper. When she was there as a volunteer, she was a dumb mute and never cracked a smile. As for practically stalking them .......nah oddball

I can also see Marie having a melt down if MariA is back and working in the kitchen for patreon day Fanny will relish in filming it all for the viewers pleasure.

• Heart
  • Sick
Did the gruesome twosome drop about €4,000 to 5,000 on camera shopping for clothes and picking up Ardmore items? Do you really think mousy windy bought them anything or she pretended to purchase an item and gifted it to Stephanie but Stephanie actually purchased it for herself. Shades of the Château Crap Unwrapped game where she would routinely purchase, antiques and clothing for herself, and then pretend that if you were had sent it to her? Remember, Stephanie Jarvis is a pathological liar, and a con artist.

Wendy mouse is a crazy stalker fan zealot who will say or do anything to help Stephanie and to be able to sit around the dump kitchen table. She needs serious counseling. There may be a restraining order in her future.

Stephanie owns at least 20+ coats. Her London flat has a private locked closet stuffed full of clothing. She is a greedy, greedy shopaholic. She is blowing through her Patreon funds that she has collected since November, 2023, since the $400,000 + has poured into her personal up bank account from the rent a star scam.

How many expensive new towels and luxury sheets are now stuffed in the London flat closet that were supposed to be used in the bed and breakfast? Fanny’s closet at the Dump is also full of the luxury linens and towels that creepy Wendy mouse likely helped her get connected to work out a deal for all the luxury linens for Stephanie. Jarvis was lying about it at all, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@connieprettyman6131
3 hours ago

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Dump account, Philip strikes again. What an overblown ego. He is also a pathological liar. No wonder his parents refuse to be seen or heard on video in his presence.
@LaReynedEpee
29 minutes ago
A channel showing products gives a retailer worldwide exposure, free advertising. Would any of us know of Ardmore otherwise?
---
I think I could manage to survive without knowing about Ardmore.

Notice how that tit is dropping in mentions of South Africa at any given opportunity 🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
I think I could manage to survive without knowing about Ardmore.

Notice how that tit is dropping in mentions of South Africa at any given opportunity 🤔
Is that because Isabelle is trying to scam some clothing or pottery from Ardmore in South Africa? She is still in the country for a few more weeks.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Cheese on toast, whilst Davy couldn't be rid of the gruesome plus one (hi Pavlina) fast enough, look who shows up looking like a drenched rat? Our beloved felt animal creator, Wendy (who has apparently been stalking them all day for a chance to meet up with them at the Ardmore show.) She informs Fanny she will meet up with them at Hampton Court and at Patreon Days, and to buy something on her. Are you kidding me? Wendy cannot afford an umbrella, yet has no qualms about doshing out to buy these clowns a bauble from Ardmore. SMH.
Has bendy Wendy, the grimreaper, just dropped a clanger? Was it known that Despicable fanny will be attending the rhs flower show at Hampton Court. 2 to 7 July 2024 (when are patron days?). Another trip to good old Londinium? End of May (almost) now, early July for the next round of botox and fillers. Oh, and voting at the hastily called general election on July 4. Despicable fanny, I think you've been busted. Your lose lipped hangers on will drop you in it every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Philip's trousers, $392 from the Carrier site. He bought two pairs.
Plus her god awful jacket at £845.00. The jumper he got, cashmere do we think? Did she buy one, I was getting pissed off by then.

She's bought more than wad shown for sure.

Then there was Ardmore 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.