The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s strange. I’ve checked the Wiki edit history and the last time the Wiki was edited was on July 29, 2022 by @lolander . I checked and it appears @lolander hasn’t posted any comments since August 10, 2022...so, for about a week. However, I can’t tell what exactly was changed or updated in the Wiki on July 22. @lolander …if you’re out there, let us know! ❤
I just found the entry. The way the page break was on my laptop screen made it look like I'd seen everything on Wiki....but I never scrolled to see that there was more!

I just don't recall a "David" being such a topic here. It is a very strange entry to tag, as @Mme Flog pointed out. Of all the things to tag, that would be it?

1660712349511.png

Reactions: 14
One of the castles further away from us has an similar woman to that viscountess. My husband been invited over but time, commitment and me saying 'no you'll have to drag me there kicking, screaming and I'll do everything in my power to embarrass you' always get in the way. However, friends have visited in the past and we're told the lady of the house has fully embraced the viscountesses 'To the Manor Born' attitude. Friends gave up accepting invitations years ago because every time they went they were treated to the same meal of smoked salmon, again and again and again... and again. And again! I didn't understand the objection, as I love a bit of smoked salmon, until I was told it was served by people just because they think it's posh. That made me laugh! The viscountess strikes me as that type - very much like Fanny, knowing the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

BTW, in tonight's cadeaux, the Irish couple who brought gifts to open on camera in her loidyships presence, gave Snorts a pair of silver salt and pepper shakers in the shape of birds. A lovely sweet gesture that was lost on him, trooping out his usual bland platitudes of "pretty" and "cute"... and especially cringeworthy as he announced that he was "going to look them up later." Husband, who was in the same room, looked up and said to me "WTF? Did that guy just say what I think he said?" This is one of the reasons why, just like that viscountess, Snorts is eminently punchable.
Snottie is such a birdbrain! (no offence to the birds)

Stephanie is constantly schooling her son...count how many times she says 'bevelled' in reference to the glass. (Starts from 7:05 mins)
Was he really describing a bevelled edge as .....'it's coming forward, it's not flat'...?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Pekey, fluffy dogs are very hard to do on my iPhone photo editing markup tool, I tried.
Oh you did good Jules !!!
That looks just like my doggie Yum Yum !!!
When I can... I have to ask hubby to help me put it up!
I am shocking on the computer . 💋🐶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, are they hinting that they think David is someone of great interest to them…

• Wow
There are a ton of these videos out there. I saw this one a few days ago. It appeared as a suggestion for me. I just went back to find it and searched “Chateau Diaries Money Matters” on YouTube. It brought back a bunch of these “reveal” videos, which I think either Stephanie is paying for or she is having someone create. I’m leaning more towards she is paying for them because this channel looks like it does these types of videos on lots of other people too. It had one on Michael Petherick and it was all weirdly false info too. The crazy thing is the one I’m posting has over 5k views, so whoever is making these kind of “reveal” videos is making some money, and just lying about some things and getting names and story lines wrong. There are a ton of them, and under different channel names but similar in structure and info.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What a f***ing joke! Clearly SJ paid for this damage control video in advance of Patron Day. The smoke and mirrors, deception, and deflection will be in full force!!! I think this is just the beginning.
She's worried. Actually this makes it worse for her. To do this is admitting things are "hot" for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am going to really enjoy watching her go down in flames. Hope she squirreled away a bunch of cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are a ton of these videos out there. I saw this one a few days ago. It appeared as a suggestion for me. I just went back to find it and searched “Chateau Diaries Money Matters” on YouTube. It brought back a bunch of these “reveal” videos, which I think either Stephanie is paying for or she is having someone create. I’m leaning more towards she is paying for them because this channel looks like it does these types of videos on lots of other people too. It had one on Michael Petherick and it was all weirdly false info too. The crazy thing is the one I’m posting has over 5k views, so whoever is making these kind of “reveal” videos is making some money, and just lying about some things and getting names and story lines wrong. There are a ton of them, and under different channel names but similar in structure and info.

Except that, from what I can see, the video you've posted doesn't have Tattle Life as a keyword!
The other does have keywords/tags specifically directed towards Tattle Life - and to what is some obscure entry in the Wiki, as well.
That can't be a coincidence!

To see what's tagged in a You Tube video, right click, hit "view source", you'll see a bunch of data looking stuff, then hit Control F and put in "Keywords" in the search box, and you'll see what is being tagged for the video.
**I'm obviously NOT a computer nerd, hence the non-computer term"data looking stuff".....but I do know how to do things, just don't know what to properly call them!

Last edited:
I am going to really enjoy watching her go down in flames. Hope she squirreled away a bunch of cash.
Of course she has squirreled away a bunch of cash- it certainly isn't evident she has done work on her ruin with her largesse. I still believe she has invested in SA retirement plot, perhaps has a mortgage on a damp, dingy, smelly "palace" in Vienna. Probably paid out Baghead. Tax avoidance and money laundering spring to mind.

There are only 19 comments on over 5000+ views. IMHO, 5000 of the views were purchased.

Not to quote the above posts for clarity BUT here are the SEO tags for the 2nd video. This time with another name Stephen Paul Liveene Jarvis
Stephen Paul live.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 08.17.01.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Make the most of this evening's " Magical Modernist Mansion " offering as the trend in views does not bode at all well.
The initial vlog had 152k views, the second 70k then 53k and last week only 34k.
If this continues then the future for this exciting new channel doesn't look too great sadly.
Oily may need to rethink his travel vlogs as an income stream.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to quote the above posts for clarity BUT here are the SEO tags for the 2nd video. This time with another name Stephen Paul Liveene Jarvis
Stephen Paul live.

View attachment 1505313
Thank you for posting this - I hoped you would! I don't know how to get them to print out....I just see one long data string!

Reactions: 10
I just searched here for "who is David" and this is what came up, which mirrors what was in the Google search I did. When I click on it, it takes me to our Wiki page. I don't see an entry with "Who is David", but it's been a long day......
All of this may be nothing......it's just very weird to me. Hopefully, someone with better skills at navigating Wiki can find a sensible answer.

View attachment 1505256
It is odd. I mentioned him the other day just as David but in conjunction with Ruth and Tess saying I thought it highly likely that they walked amongst us and that they would have barrels of beans to spill. I don't think the thumbnail for this little vid is particularly kind to fanny with the word scam written so large in red. It gives off the opposite vibe to what is actually contained in the vid.

Thank you for posting this - I hoped you would! I don't know how to get them to print out....I just see one long data string!
Righto- I have no idea what all this means, can you spell it out for me please? Does all this tie into Halcyon's concerns?

Reactions: 6
The data you found is called meta data.

The tags I can see are thanks to YouTube Buddy which I use for my flogs.
They're not normally of interest to me but quite handy in this case. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am doing well graciemckitten.... its healing and the bruises are going .
The only "witch" I have is half my eyebrow is missing! :oops:
I hope the fall did not scrap out the roots as I am not that great with a eyebrow pencil !!!
:love:
oh no get well soon. Revitalash do an eyebrow serum it will come back in no time xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart

What a strange video, it is addressing irrelevant topics for a spoof, e.g. why the emphasis on Stephanie being only a co-owner, we all know that (fans and critics). Alarming is rather that the other chateloonies don't give a damn about the place, memorable is e.g. the event of the leaking ceiling and they were discussing the wine to drink. They are investing even less than Stephanie in any renovations of the place, so, safe to live? hmmh. The hashtags are bewildering, but maybe done on purpose to put us on a wrong path? And hah for the Selmar shoutout, so this can't be Steph's doing.

It is odd. I mentioned him the other day just as David but in conjunction with Ruth and Tess saying I thought it highly likely that they walked amongst us and that they would have barrels of beans to spill. I don't think the thumbnail for this little vid is particularly kind to fanny with the word scam written so large in red. It gives off the opposite vibe to what is actually contained in the vid.
Most of the conversations I witnessed about Tattle at Stephanie Jarvis' shittoo ridicule the amount of gossipers posting here. Not too long ago there was some concern however that Google was driving people to us by offering a link to Tattle when searching for any combination of shittoo keywods with the word scam. In that conversation, Potty suggested there are ways to influence those searches and the charletaine responded by telling him she knows and was already doing it. My guess would be she's indeed paying for this nonsense and is feeling kind of smug that she outsmarted us.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.