The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bird flu is a big worry and can not be under estimated if it enters our ecosystems.

We were going to get a shingles jab but Mr GM got shingles!! I actually had shingles when I was four years old but I am definitely getting the shingles jab as you can get it a second time.

We always get our flu and covid shots at the end of May to see us through Winter.

As for masks we haven't stopped wearing them. We still wear them, especially out shopping. I wear mine to the hairdressers in Castlemaine. My hairdresser is a bit of a loose cannon. The second time she got covid she actually.went into the salon to work. She was also reported to police for not wearing a mask when it was mandatory. The admin staff at my Castlemaine physio have started wearing masks again and they've put the barrier screens back up. The ABC news, tonight recommended that in light of the new covid wave and the increase in whooping cough, flu, RSV and walking pneumonia, people start wearing masks again. As I've said before, be a goat not a sheep.
You know Gertie .... I asked the GP if I could get the covid and the flu together and he said no....... now a couple of years ago he gave me both ( god I was sick I have to admit after it ) so that is why I am late plus my hubby operation.
I am sorry to hear your husband has shingles .... it can be so painful ....... did he get that medicine you take just after you get it? It makes it "better" so they say.
Masks are back for me . 😷
Hasn't it been cold and its not winter yet !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From the Gibbons FB
Windy Wendy said the Chelsea Flower Show was a washout so she went to the Ardmore shop and two rays of sunshine walked in.
Oh Jackie , what walked in was two old Grifters !
Fanny looks like some old lady Squirrel found there hiding behind a flowerpot .

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That was her description, of her idols. 🤢

you know I wouldn't be that nice. Lol

More like in walked an old trout and a tit in a toupee.😇

I wonder how much they spent there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
3 hours ago
That is 5 hours away by car to that area of France. I know. I see beautiful tall display cases for the Lalande china room and there is no way to ship them easily. Michael doesn't drive
---

I am so tired of seeing Stephanie posting snarky comments about Michael P. not being able to drIve. She has mentioned this over and over and over again in various comment sections, when it has been unnecessary. Sorry he wouldn’t agree to be your gay fake boyfriend and you got stuck hiring the lazy, universally loathed, gay sex pest, porcelain fondler, and shopping addict Snorts.

I wish Michael would secretly get his drivers license, and drive over to the dump unannounced, and suddenly appear staring thru the kitchen wIndow from the courtyard and scare the crap out of her one day, or jump out of the back of an Amazon delivery truck in the Dump courtyard, startling her so she drops her favorite porcelain tea cup full of hot tea, or throws a big pie in her face.🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧🥧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You know Gertie .... I asked the GP if I could get the covid and the flu together and he said no....... now a couple of years ago he gave me both ( god I was sick I have to admit after it ) so that is why I am late plus my hubby operation.
I am sorry to hear your husband has shingles .... it can be so painful ....... did he get that medicine you take just after you get it? It makes it "better" so they say.
Masks are back for me . 😷
Hasn't it been cold and its not winter yet !!!
Melbourne feels positively balmy to me :LOL:. Winter in Castlemaine is pretty bloody cold. I try to embrace it and put on lots of layers to work outside, think Michelin woman.

Some people do react badly having the two vaccinations together. We were fortunate . . . a jab in each arm with minimal side effects.

Mr GM had tingling down the side of his face on the Thursday which he didn't tell me about. :rolleyes: Then on the Friday morning he woke up with a rash down the left side of his face. He managed to get a doctor's appointment at very short notice which in the country is a minor miracle. He was given a script for antivirals and told to start taking them as soon as he got home from the chemist without delay.
He spent most of the next week in bed. Saturday, Sunday and Monday he really suffered with a terrible headache, fever and dreadful nerve pain down the side of his face and across the top of his head. It's been just over two weeks now and he's feeling better, however, if he gets over tired he feels unwell again. It can take up to 10 weeks to feel tip top. He is thankful for the antivirals as he thinks it would have been worse without them or if he had delayed going to the doctor.

And I'm glad masks are back for you. 😷❤
---
Aren't they sweet . . . with their coordinating jumpers.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
From the Gibbons FB
Windy Wendy said the Chelsea Flower Show was a washout so she went to the Ardmore shop and two rays of sunshine walked in.
Is Steff wearing a pie crust neck shirt? A Liberty print skirt? A cashmere crew neck? How retro.

The necklace on display looks ripe for the picking by the Jarvis claw.

The prancing twerp, as ever, looks an utter prat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like Fanny has spent:
  • One day getting botox touchup
  • Another day spent with Gerry doing something she couldn't film. (Maybe a helicopter trip for his birthday gift).
  • Another day at CFS with Davy & a surprise guest.

View attachment 2952081

View attachment 2952083
There should be a local law passed in Crozon-sur-Vauvre which mandates that public menace Stephanie Jarvis is required to wear a yellow reflective safety vest at all times when she leaves the Dump so local townspeople can more easily detect her approaching and dive into local shops, run to their vehicles and flee the Shittelaine, horny, whining Ratso, and the gay fake fiancé castmember Phillip, grab their safety bags to pull over their heads, and put in ear plugs or don noise cancelling headphones. She should also be banned from screeching/ singing in public for the good of the community.

1716464761793.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it highly annoying when you thank someone for something and they say " no problem " ..
You hags would hate me, I can be a socially awkward person so I go on auto-pilot a lot during small talk so all you get from me is "no problem", "have a good one", "see you later", "take care", everyone is "my lovely" :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Melbourne feels positively balmy to me :LOL:. Winter in Castlemaine is pretty bloody cold. I try to embrace it and put on lots of layers to work outside, think Michelin woman.

Some people do react badly having the two vaccinations together. We were fortunate . . . a jab in each arm with minimal side effects.

Mr GM had tingling down the side of his face on the Thursday which he didn't tell me about. :rolleyes: Then on the Friday morning he woke up with a rash down the left side of his face. He managed to get a doctor's appointment at very short notice which in the country is a minor miracle. He was given a script for antivirals and told to start taking them as soon as he got home from the chemist without delay.
He spent most of the next week in bed. Saturday, Sunday and Monday he really suffered with a terrible headache, fever and dreadful nerve pain down the side of his face and across the top of his head. It's been just over two weeks now and he's feeling better, however, if he gets over tired he feels unwell again. It can take up to 10 weeks to feel tip top. He is thankful for the antivirals as he thinks it would have been worse without them or if he had delayed going to the doctor.

And I'm glad masks are back for you. 😷❤
---
Aren't they sweet . . . with their coordinating jumpers.
Oh stupid me...... you are in Cold Castlemaine ! 🥶
Happy to see your hubby is feeling better! They do say the antivirals work and here is proof! Good !!!
Sometimes I say to myself "you must stop watching CD it makes you so mad but ........ I can't - I want to see her and all the grifters that seem to stick to her like velcro get their comeuppance ! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is Steff wearing a pie crust neck shirt? A Liberty print skirt? A cashmere crew neck? How retro.

The necklace on display looks ripe for the picking by the Jarvis claw.

The prancing twerp, as ever, looks an utter prat.
Very sloane ranger.
---
Oh stupid me...... you are in Cold Castlemaine ! 🥶
Happy to see your hubby is feeling better! They do say the antivirals work and here is proof! Good !!!
Sometimes I say to myself "you must stop watching CD it makes you so mad but ........ I can't - I want to see her and all the grifters that seem to stick to her like velcro get their comeuppance ! 😡
Me too x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn’t this sweet? Someone from the local village captured a photo of giant man hands Jarvis comparing hands with Snorts while waiting for their fish and chips dinner at a local restaurant.

1716466420698.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
duck a Doodle Doo
How many Ardmore tablecloths and napkin sets does that twit need in his life? I just wish Ryanair would act true to form and lose their bloody luggage on their return home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.