The Chateau Diaries #307 Stephanie Jarvis, how do other châteaux progress but yours does not?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny, you silly, silly girl!!! WTF!!!! Leftalot is not playing with the peacocks and they are not friends getting to know each other.

Are you trying to prove it's safe for Leftalot to be around the peacocks? Are you trying to perpetuate your lie that a fox, and not Leftalot, had anything to do with the death/disappearance of the roosters and hens? Are you trying to show that the peacocks can take care of themselves and will chase Leftalot away?

You fool - read Leftalot's body language - he's crouching to hunt his prey. Put that dog on a leash and keep him away from the other animals.
View attachment 2950160View attachment 2950165
View attachment 2950162View attachment 2950163
View attachment 2950166View attachment 2950167
View attachment 2950168View attachment 2950169
View attachment 2950663

Stephanie Jarvis exploits Peacock Thor to use as her defining symbol of the dump, but treats all the peafowl poorly. She only likes giving them grandiose names. For all the reasons listed below, Stephanie is awarded the following:
D80CFC3D-C547-4287-B963-B94E063080ED.jpeg

STEPHANIE JARVIS FAILS TO KEEP RATSO FROM CHASING, CHALLENGING, BARKING, AND HARASSING THE THOR AND THE PEAHENS, ENDANGERING BOTH THR BIRDS AND RATSO.
  • A lot depends on both dog and peacock and how they behave. These behaviors can get complicated when other factors come into play like breeding season, feeling cornered and protecting one’s territory.
  • Most often when there is a problem between dog and peacock, it’s the dog’s behavior that’s the problem. What does Stephanie do? Encourage the dog to harass the peacock over and over and over again.
  • Most dogs see a big new bird and want to sniff and check it out. If it runs up to the peacock, the bird can feel threatened and either fly off or feel cornered and stand its ground.
  • When cornered a peacock will fight back. Sometimes viciously. They are large birds with strong legs and sharp talons that can easily do damage to any animal. Then there’s the beak.
  • Stephanie fails to restrain the dog and encourages the dog to lunch at the peacock into park repeatedly at the peacock If your dog is going crazy jumping and barking, your dog is simply not ready to be around any type of bird, even chickens
  • Stephanie has ingrained poor habits into Ratso that take advantage of his high prey drive, and did not end well for Spud, Beethoven, and some chickens. She allows a dog to harass the sheep also. Recall that Stephanie is also the winner of the shittiest dog owner in the Shadowverse ( currently sharing the dubious honor with dangerous Dan).

HAS BAD, CHEAP, NEGLECTFUL PEACOCK/PEAHEN OWNER STEPHANIE JARVIS EVER DONE ANY OF THE ROUTINE CARE BELOW FOR THE PEACOCKS/ PEAHENS? NOPE. WHAT HAS SHE FAILED TO DO?
  • She allows and encourages several generations of incest amongst the peacocks and the peahens.
  • She allows the peafowls into the dump and fails to clean up their tit properly, whether it is on a vehicle, or on the steps inside the dump.
  • She has no designated shelter for the birds and instead has them roosting on the rafters in an outbuilding, shitting nonstop on the rafters, and on all the furniture and crap piled within it.
  • She doesn’t watch or control the area where the peafowl roam, allowing them to roam on the public road around the Dump ( where they could be killed by a car) and in the woods around the Dump where they can be attacked by predators.
  • She has failed to show all of the peahens in a grouping at one time on video for several months. Has Ratso chased or killed any peahens?
  • She has had several peahen fatalities that she will not reveal to viewers or on camera.
  • She has failed provide perch boxes and other refuge for the peafowl to use to escape predators.Free-range peacocks can get protection from predators if you build perch boxes in the trees for them.
  • Cheap Stephanie Jarvis has not provided any of the special health care for the peafowl.
  • Peacocks Require Special Health Care
Peacocks are notorious for getting worms, so they need to be dewormed every couple of months, but you will not find a wormer made specifically for these animals. You can use one made for cattle or chickens. Some feed stores sell herbal wormer products that can be used to treat any animal, including peafowls.

Peafowls are also susceptible to parasites such as lice and chiggers, so they should be checked for them and treated as necessary throughout the year. There is no established veterinarian protocol established for the peacock because they are not common pets. However, farm vets should be able to help you prevent and treat diseases, such as avian pox.

do you think that Stephanie has eaten a peacock Either at the dump or during her travels? Will she eat Thor one day when he died?
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
@timeless11973
26 minutes ago
I think the mirror would be better used for Phillip to check his outfits before continuing to make such fashion catastrophes.

@butzee
1 hour ago
That's not a good look Phillip?

@robynjones9379
10 hours ago
Those shorts on Philip are hilarious.

@mauralyons2713
14 hours ago
Love Grant's bored expression listening to the furniture discussion

@amysimpson646
5 hours ago
You desperately need a decorator. The beautiful lady from chateau love has excellent taste. Perhaps ask her for help. She would probably want to start with a rummage sale and taking Phillips credit card.

@susanweaver7878
8 hours ago
Sorry, Philip, I think those shorts would look better on Stephanie.

@johngraham8794
3 hours ago
Don't know what was worse the shorts or yesterdays shirt half in and half out..

@daniellehendriks5992
8 hours ago
Lancelot is learning that if he cries he get's attention or he is picked up. Thats puberty... Nip it in the but otherwise you have a dog who cries all day every day... He is cute.... that must be said

Kels0423
8 hours ago
I am worried about Lancelot and the Fox

@janehartman6871
17 hours ago
We lost a kittens with foxes when we moved into a different home. Be careful with Lancelot.

@kathyrose9608
14 hours ago
Any update on the fox situation? I worry about the remaining animals and Lancelot going out unsupervised. The fox could become blatent in its attempts to find food and come right up to the chateau

@Snooperz82
10 hours ago
Hello La Landers, Glad to see the renovations of the chapel coming along, I know I've personally learned so much along the way! I was wondering when we will get an update of the other workings/projects at the Chateau. For example, where are you in the heating project? Nati's room? China pantry? Grand salon? Plumbing after the disastrous leak? As lovely as these news videos have been, I do feel that the channel is stemming away from Chateau Life where views get to meet with volunteer, hear their work, seeing all the different projects that are taking place, seeing the movement of the Chateau, the charm of a community coming together to achieve a single goal. Now the channel just feels like a Philip and Stephanie daily travel vlog with their 'employees' popping their head in every once in a while.
Show less

@debbierudolph9489
8 hours ago
Yes, it is as if Stephanie is never at home anymore and this has become a travel vlog.
https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment
@johngraham8794
3 hours ago
@debbierudolph9489 100 percent agree.. last week South of France this week London.

@johngraham8794
3 hours ago
@caroleharden3055 Not everyone goes on holiday just about every week since Xmas so no not a renovation vlog

@debbierudolph9489
3 hours ago
@johngraham8794 The trip to Japan, South Africa, England, Belgium and I am sure there are more that I have forgotten.

@johngraham8794
3 hours ago
@debbierudolph9489 Think this is the 3rd UK trip, then there was Vienna and Venice..

@sarahfoster6765
15 hours ago
Bless him, Lancelot sounded like a deflating balloon or one of those party trumpets

Superfan Wendy.
wendygrimwood8122
16 hours ago
Pouring with rain today but I’m going to Chelsea to look at the Chelsea in Bloom then on to Patrick Mavros to see the Ardmore exhibit
I’ll give them one thing they are persistent , it’s like listening to a broken record and Franny doesn’t hear a thing 🤦‍♀️🤣🤡 She gets away with it because her followers are really thick and some have lost their marbles.

Now onto someone and something pretty, hey Franma this is summer style .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The difference is- I LIKE Josh O'Connor and I loathe the mangey prancing poodle.
Josh is smart, funny and talented and can pull off this look, while Pheef is a shallow saucer of tepid cheap boxed wine.
Just goes to show you that even WWD gets it wrong sometimes! 🤣 🤡
It's good to see that they have a relationship of equals. Despicable fanny gets Dolce e Gabbana, £600 Bally strawberries and £1600 frocks, that she wears rolling around one of the slaves dusty beds. And Thrush gets high street ZARA.

That's Despicable fanny treating Thrush mean to keep him keen.
I agree that Snorty has no talent of any kind and pales in comparison with someone like Josh O'Connor. However, I also agree with Hedda that WWD got it completely wrong by naming O'Connor among the "best dressed" at Chelsea. The sloppy casual beta-male look does him no favors. O'Connor's presence at the flower show was essentially work. His agent got him the ticket so that he would be seen. Josh/his agent/his stylist should have made sure he was dressed more smartly.

The disparity in clothing allowance between Fanny and Snorty doesn't really matter. Snorts can be nicely attired (and groomed!) for relatively little. However, he needs to be taught how to dress like a (stylish) young adult or, better yet, told what to wear. Left to his own devices the pretentious twit will always choose something like this:

fashion tat.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
QUOTE="Jeeves, post: 19395408, member: 143804"]
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Funniest thing I've heard in ages! TIT for short?
[/QUOTE]
Perhaprs that is a thread title 🧵Prances A Lot Phillip is a tit in a toupee. “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet those two females assistants are also there to learn from him and experiment, a plus for them and for him and his garden.
No I recall him saying they're two knowledgable women who have been with him a long time so I checked.

Monty replied: "Two very hard working, skilled gardeners plus my wife and sons plus all my spare time. It is hugely labour intensive to keep looking pristine for the programme. But until GW it was Sarah and I plus part-time help."

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pethericks are cracking on but saying they couldn't keep working on kitchen without selling his prints-bit rich when they have a 16k coffee machine and have spent 250k on the kitchen at the convent which has no use
Is he setting up a little tea shop/cafe to make a job for himself? I don't understand why he's spending money on Gwen chateau...
---
That’s… that’s the copper pan he used to whack me over my head… you can still see the dents.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

YOU MONSTER!!
YOU WISH!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone posted that they saw something creepy at 6:43 in Dan’s video in the upper right hand corner of the screen. What is it?See the black shape in the window in the upper right hand corner? Watch the video and see it move out of the window. Weird. Creepy? A shadow?
B97EF1BA-70DD-4A32-B98F-F84601CBED5B.png

@deanbrazzoni5687
17 minutes ago
I just saw something creepy right top corner
emoji_u1f62e.png
6:43

---
lewisnapton8399
17 minutes ago
You let your dog get pregnant then showed us the puppies. My interest in them was fueled by you!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Did Brocunt bother to post a Patreon vlog?
Looks like Fanny has spent:
  • One day getting botox touchup
  • Another day spent with Gerry doing something she couldn't film. (Maybe a helicopter trip for his birthday gift).
  • Another day at CFS with Davy & a surprise guest.

1716428484312.png

1716428738365.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Someone posted that they saw something creepy at 6:43 in Dan’s video in the upper right hand corner of the screen. What is it?See the black shape in the window in the upper right hand corner? Watch the video and see it move out of the window. Weird. Creepy? A shadow?
View attachment 2952060

@deanbrazzoni5687
17 minutes ago
I just saw something creepy right top cornerView attachment 2952064 6:43

---
lewisnapton8399
17 minutes ago
You let your dog get pregnant then showed us the puppies. My interest in them was fueled by you!
It was Kat catting around.

• Haha
OMG last night I got a message from a 27 year old on a dating website asking me: Do you like elegant men?

All I could think about was a man that age obsessing over how to eat scones elegantly and trying to find a sugar mama.
:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
OMG last night I got a message from a 27 year old on a dating website asking me: Do you like elegant men?

All I could think about was a man that age obsessing over how to eat scones elegantly and trying to find a sugar mama.
:oops:
Philippeh on an expansion course?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was going to ask about the underoos, but I guess those aren’t needed. A minimalist lifestyle does have its advantages.
I think he probably had leopardskin silk speedos or something, very chic and sexy but not Miss Billy's team. So I didn't ask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree that Snorty has no talent of any kind and pales in comparison with someone like Josh O'Connor. However, I also agree with Hedda that WWD got it completely wrong by naming O'Connor among the "best dressed" at Chelsea. The sloppy casual beta-male look does him no favors. O'Connor's presence at the flower show was essentially work. His agent got him the ticket so that he would be seen. Josh/his agent/his stylist should have made sure he was dressed more smartly.

The disparity in clothing allowance between Fanny and Snorty doesn't really matter. Snorts can be nicely attired (and groomed!) for relatively little. However, he needs to be taught how to dress like a (stylish) young adult or, better yet, told what to wear. Left to his own devices the pretentious twit will always choose something like this:

View attachment 2952004
Ratso looks like he’s been kidnapped and being held against his will. Poor Ratso. Put the damn dog down! Why does loser Snorts have to constantly manhandle and restrain the tiniest dog in the world?
---
Looks like Fanny has spent:
  • One day getting botox touchup
  • Another day spent with Gerry doing something she couldn't film. (Maybe a helicopter trip for his birthday gift).
  • Another day at CFS with Davy & a surprise guest.

View attachment 2952081

View attachment 2952083
Did Fanny finally take the flying lessons that her twin Gerry gifted her a year or so ago for her birthday? I knew the gift was purely to generate content..
---
Stephanie is back and manipulating viewers! Business as usual for the con artist,

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
@carolinegooder7091
2 hours ago
I personally would love the baseboards and trim in la Chapelle to be redone in white and white embroidery covers on the bed for summer. A round mirror in silver might be nice. Do you have a garden painting of your father's for that room?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.