The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Patreon flog:
View attachment 2939800

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.
Thank you @tuffiti for your sterling work. This time I did watch 😱

For fucks sake...

Lies, lies and more lies. Lies upon lies. How the duck does she sleep soundly at night?

Lots of hair tucking behind the ears - lying.

Jazz hands totally out of control - lying.

How high is that forehead now? Is that really her forehead or has she used some kind of elongation filter?

Is she wearing a wig? Her hair looks dreadful.

So, tattle called absolutely everything she discussed. No surprises for us.

Chicken massacre. One chicken left, living with Curtsey. Blamed it on the fox. Tattle called it.

Definitely lightening the load over the big room. She can dress it up as she likes, the structural engineer has told her to clear the rooms above. Didn't someone let that slip in the comments about a week ago? Tattle called it.

Yet more, previously unseen, paneling. Tattle called it.

How did she ask Armoire about storing things in the container when he's m.i.a.? Where has Grant gone?

I don't know if you realise that I find her totally despicable? I think I now can move that up a notch to detest. Object to the air she breathes. Seriously do not like the fact that she shares the same planet that I live on.

And for fucks sake get rid of Thrush. He is a total waste of space. If she must have him around, tell the witch to keep it's mouth shut.

I may damage myself some more tomorrow and go back and watch the flogs she made while she was visiting the fat, ugly, naked people. There's a couple of things I want to check!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Patreon vlog @tuffiti love you xxxxx

Careless, thoughtless animal management as if we hadn't already guessed. Now the fuckwits will be sending the pauper money to buy new chickens. Fancy leaving the nutty Norwegian (who could quite possibly be on the brink of poisoning guests with flowers) in charge of bleeping anything.

The whole lot of them and I include Dad of the Year head Dan in this, are about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

I hate them all she was distraught for a mere nano second. Oh and by the way, sort your bleeping dogs eyes out!!!

Nathan, distraught, maybe at the time but COME ON!!!! lies lies lies what a load of bollocks Mr Spratt said he would have gone back to get the bleeping job done and get out of there once and for all and get paid.

Hair flicks hair flick blink blink blink

A new septic tank 20,000 of anyones money.

Has the reason the engineer has not stated in the report that the floor can be raised because it can't. have they thought of that. What you want and what is actually structurally achievable are two different things, unless you want to throw even more money at it.

Gag that hair system, talking bleeping pom pom.

4 eyes specks Bonnie in an enabler, why panel the room above first???.

Oh for fucks sake just burn the sodding books.

All said and done Patreons, at the end of the day she want's you to cough up even more $$$$$$$$

See you at the Chelsea Flower Show Peasants. Weeeeeee

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Stephanie is stuck with Snorty because no one wants to be around her. She wants a handmaiden around her at all times. None of her best friends, former acquaintances, former volunteers, or relatives can stand to be around her for longer than a Couple of days. She is so incredibly toxic, greedy, selfish, entitled, and manic but she cannot find anyone who can stand being around her all the time, except for people who are on the payroll.

Her aunt and uncle Look exhausted after spending just one meal with her.Amaury truly hates his Cuz but has to to hide his feelings, dodge the camera as much as he can, and grit his teeth as he has films, yet again, for more content, to make money for Stephanie Jarvis. After a weekl long luxury sexcation with Pottie, he looked as if he aged 20 years old to run away from her at the train station.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fox attacks happen. A normal person would have just addressed it. She didn't care about the chicken and her latest *it- hurt- so- much* blah blah about everything is pissing me off!!
I don't believe the story about the fox for a second. Bullshit. Ratso as a chicken killer is one possibility. It's even more likely that Marie poisoned them. Poisonous weed turns flower killer Marie into chicken killer Marie. Hope all guests survive the season.

It's also clear that Ratso no longer flinches because of a mouse - they run around the house in packs. One mouse more or less doesn't matter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

the translation got it right ,shes talking gobbity gog . She knew damn well about that tank as one of her very early vlogs she laughed and said should we be driving over it I bet thats edited out now...😡🤬. I am shocked how she breezed over that in the video the death and injury of another for fkn old wallpaper and phillerups online shopping addiction with that grotesque new panelling that looks like a clown house on a bad acid trip.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Here are the links to my original posts about Ratso and the chickens.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Billster says Alex cameraman will be back soon, hopefully, I enjoyed his camera work, edits and it also frees Billy to do physical work !

Reactions: 25
Saw a reference to a new unflattering review on the other chateau discussion site ( thank you contributor) so I pulled up the review before Fanny got it deleted.
Enjoy the review of their stay from hell at the holiday from hygiene dump. It appears Stephanie needs to stay at her Dump and clean, as well as breaking out her stash of very expensive new towels, likely locked up in her apartment, instead of shopping, traveling, and vacationing nonstop. She is aware of a dirty, filthy, dismal condition of the dump, and the sub standard service. She just doesn’t care.

We knew the expensive new towels were not going to make it to the guest rooms. They are all in Stephanie‘s room. I bet none of the new expensive sheets made it to the guest rooms. Stephanie‘s old expensive sheets are probably being used in the guest rooms.

mrsjones815 wrote a review Apr 2024
Cheltenham, United Kingdom64 contributions62 helpful votes

A cold and dirty room.
Where to begin.
Towels !!! I have resisted writing a review until by chance I watched a snippet of Chateau Diaries which features life at the chateau. They were celebrating the arrival of beautiful big white Yves Delorme bath towels for their guest rooms. How unfortunate for us they were not in our bathroom when we stayed. Instead we were given four small towels in horrid colours that according to the chateaux owner Stephanie on today’s vlog, were 20 years old. I can believe it Stephanie. Worse, these towels do not get changed during your stay. In our case 3 nights. Given there was no heating in our room or anywhere in the chateau and literally no where to hang the towels in the bathroom we could not get them to dry. There was quite some surprise when we asked for dry towels.

Whilst dwelling on the bathroom the only complimentary toiletries were a tiny bar of soap. Any other toiletries were left from previous guests. How disgusting.

To say the room called Bon Maman was tired is an understatement. I can forgive that to some extent but it’s hard to forgive the thickest of dust underneath the entire bed. This was visible sitting on the sofa across from the bed. Initially I thought it was a shadow but put my finger on the floor to discover it rally was thick dust which must have been there for months. Perhaps not too surprising as the rooms are not serviced at all during your stay with the exception of emptying the waste bin. No bed making or bathroom or bedroom cleaning at all. Apparently this is because they’re a b and b not a hotel. Seriously???

I made Stephanie aware of the thick dust under the bed in a subsequent email. She didn’t respond.
The price was 870 Euros for three nights including a very simple, very basic breakfast.

I have never paid 290 Euros per night for a room with no heating in late October, with no toiletries, horrid towels etc. I also haven’t mentioned the flies that kept flooding into the room through a door off the bathroom. The staff knew of the issue before our visit and occasionally came to hoover them out.

Apparently all of the above is acceptable because you get to have dinner with Stephanie (for an additional 75 euros pp for a three course set meal which was very very average
)

This review won’t bother Stephanie as she told me she hadn’t read Tripadvisor for over a year. She will continue to focus on pulling in the literally thousands of euros from her vlogs. Based on her figures of how many patrons she has and the minimum subscription fee she’s earning 250,000 euros just from that never mind the almost daily vlogs

I just wish that my husband and I had not contributed to her pot.
About bloody time!!!! Open the flood gates peeps, be honest this Lady cannot be the only one who realised they's been taken for a fool. Still aat least she wasn't poisoned, I dare say we've got that to come.

Hope this gets saved in Wikki

1715882465328.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn’t Snorts talk to the engineer when they were at Laland? I seem to remember thinking why on earth he was being left to discuss something he clearly doesn’t know anything about.

Now we find out the engineer hasn’t understood what they were asking for..quelle surprise!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So Stephanie has now claimed that the chickens were killed by fox during the daytime that had jumped over the wall? Bullshit. Recall the post by her new, super fan that just moved into her neighborhood in France who suggested that foxes he killed the chickens. What a chump. He was used as a tool to spread this information by Stephanie Jaervis, and he didn’t have a bleeping clue. It is only taken Stephanie five months to reveal and attack on the chickens by Fox? Marie never mentioned it. Ombeline who works within the wall garden has never mentioned it, Kirsty has never mentioned it, and neither has Amaury or Nutty. Bullshit Stephanie, you know Ratso killed the birds at the Dump. Stephanie couldn’t come up With an excuse for months, until there was an attack by foxes at a Château nearby, and she decided to jump on that as her excuse to explain why all the chickens and roosters had been killed. If Amaury had stopped, vacationing in built the chicken coop like he was supposed to in November, perhaps some of the chickens would’ve been spared.
It's taken her five months to be able to speak about the chickens (and yes I'm sad and dislike her for not being more mndful) BUT she never seemed that upset, unable to speak about poor MM, Ian the plasterer or Christophe. they were once mentioned and forgotten about.

Aumary, I try and give him the benefit of doubt but he's all part and parcel of it all and has benefitted. So no, all cut from the same cloth.

Using Nathan as the reason for the heating not continuing as he's so upset is laughable, unless of course he's a friggin snowflake. According to his FB he carried on working.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you for the fresh new thread @ComtesseRose, to @TorontoGWM for the new (and aptly fitting) title, and to @tuffiti for uploading the vlog. ❤

I'm trying to catch up, as the last post and this are going at lightning speed (and I have not watched any vlogs since Sunday night!) It's been a busy week at Casa de T Rex with yard work, meetings for the non-profits I volunteer for, the dogs, and helping my neighbours.

My new neighbours are snow birds (they are in Germany), so we take care of the shared "jungle" between our properties, and whilst he they do have a lawn service, we still go over to spray for weeds in their pavered walkway and driveway. My other neighbour is currently on holiday in Aruba with the "Glam Squad" (they are all fabulous dames in their mid-70s to late 80s- they are a fit, tanned lot with perfect nails and are always dressed to the 9s.) We also take care of what her lawn service does not, and when she is away, we usually fertilize her lawn (because we have to look at it- LOL), and I make her leave me a list of things she needs repaired (because she pays people far too much money and they do a half-assed job for something we can just do for free in 5 minutes.) Last month, she was going to pay a handyman $300 to replace 3 outdoor light bulbs- Mr. T Rex, "NO. Get out your phone, and I will type in the bulbs you need. Pick them up from Lowe's or Home Depot on your way home from tennis, and it will take me three minutes."

Her only thing on the list before she departed on holiday was, "The garage door is making a strange sound." I dragged Mr. T Rex over on Monday to look at it- the whole thing needed maintenance, but as we were closing the garage door "poof"- cloud of smoke like a new pope has been elected. The opener assembly itself is original to the house (almost 20 years old), and a capacitor shyte the bed. While it was something we could repair, we would have had to get the part, and we had our own issues to deal with when our pool salt cell quit working because a lizard got into the power supply housing and shorted out the whole damn board. Lizards are assholes. But, I am of the mindset everything happens for a reason, so we have a new system arriving in a few days (It was old. I get the joy of re-plumbing a new system and the electrics- it's fine.)

I am also of the mindset that the neighbour's garage door opener happened for a reason, as she would have freaked out when it started smoking (worse yet if we were not home- she would have certainly called the fire department!). I called our awesome local garage repair company, whom I told, "It's probably the capacitor, but if you have to replace the whole assembly, it is okay- it is original to the house." Any other company would have fleeced her for a new opener, but Marco, "It's just a cap- yeah, the unit is old, but it is still good." While we we there, Mr. T Rex realized she had some ancient lighting (the lightbulbs in her kitchen were a hodgepodge of incandescent, CFL and LED bulbs)- he went to Lowe's and bought her new MATCHING lightbulbs and installed them. "Cheeseus, no wonder she is a terrible cook- she's been cooking in a cave!" "No bae, she just hates cooking!" :ROFLMAO:
Awwee you two are so sweet to help out your older neighbors. I kept thinking of the golden girls when you were mentioning the ladies.. I can just picture them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Fanny is going to give an update on the renovation so Buckle Up Tattlers - Bullshit Ahead!

But before her avalanche of BS begins Fanny has bad news to share about the 🐔 (which as we all suspect are probably now 🍗)
View attachment 2938552
She really looks preserved in formaldehyde here. Traumatic flashbacks of the 87-year-old Mae West. Who actually looks more vital.
Screen Shot 2024-05-16 at 12.21.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't know why Michael didn't wash that canopy fabric, it's so old and he said musty... I'd have chucked it in a bath with some Oxiclean and Woolite.. Who cares if I ruined it, it stinks and is not fit for purpose as is.. to sleep under it in the hot summer heat when it's full of 200 years of dirt and musty?? :sick: 🤮🤮🤧🤧
That’s one of the reasons why I’m asking for input. All my other possibilities I’ve spent a lot of time in. My next few vacations leading up to retirement will be spent traveling to possible locations. It’s mostly about quality of life in a country where that’s important. I’m tired of the American rat race where success is based on your bank account. I love my work but it’s what I do, not who I am. In and of itself that is not enough of a reason though. In my retirement I want to move my home base overseas to enjoy a culture and people different from my everyday experience. I’ve been fortunate in my career and have made and saved good money, so that won’t be a factor. I have no one I need worry about leaving it to, so I might as well spend it on myself. Not on stuff either, but experiences, memories and events. I have always been the adventurous member of the fam and this is a contributing factor. I’m also not particularly interested in expat communities. That’s just a smaller, more insular version of America which has no appeal. Currently my top location is Ikaria, Greece. France is almost equal to Greece based on how much I loved my many youthful visits and the people. The majority of my time in France was in and around Paris though. Ireland is the same with the added benefit of one of my maternal lines originating in Donegal with some rellies still there. (No Gibbons swinging from the family tree, thank you very much)
The world's your oyster! It's exciting to make plans! Money obviously helps a great deal, I moved a year ago to the most remote Island, and I rented for a year before I made my decision, it has a thriving community, great artists and other talented folk, I've retired early and it only works for me as I can afford to travel to Kent from Jura or little trips to Italy, I don't own much but do have enough for some freedoms.
I wish Brexit hadn't happened as I would ideally spend half my year in Italy. Now it's 3 months max. Still not the worst problem with what's going on in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here are the links to my original posts about Ratso and the chickens.
This timing of this thumbnail makes her an even more terrible person than I thought she was before. What a piece of trash. (SJ and the old cardboard chicken cartoon thing.)

IMG_0355.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Surely she can't think that everyone doesn't realise that C.Gooder, plus the others, like Sgirl, are her. It just shows her disdain for the fans if she really believes they are that stupid.
---

I don't think Sara and Steve have children. Sara has a niece who was in a vlog.
I did ask CG who she was but I think I've been shadow banned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There are good apps for that - take a photo and instantly you have all the information about the plant. But if you think you know everything, that's dangerous.
I use a couple of plant apps, mostly because I do a lot of volunteer work via the Master Gardener's Program. People come up to a booth with a picture or even a piece of the plant and if you want to give them a good answer about what to do, the plant apps are good at getting the info quickly. That said.........MANY times, the plant apps are dead wrong! If I had to give a percentage, I'd say maybe 50% of the time. Thank God there are usually three or four of us manning a booth someplace, because we have to confirm with each other if the app looks correct. I'm not sure why this happens but I wouldn't be comfortable relying on an app 100% of the time. We use our state's cooperative extension service website in conjunction with a plant app. I have been known to even bring a fairly heavy book with me as an aid.

In short, plant apps are a good start but for as something as important as whether a plant/flower is edible or not, I would highly recommend caution. Ingesting a poisonous plant is something way different and way more serious than deciding where to plant a particular plant or how to eradicate a particular weed!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cam I just say, Marie annoys me so much. She's failed at everything she has ever tried and yet she goes on one course and makes pretentious food, which wouldn't feed a baby. They charge 75.00 per person for her to pretend she is a chef guessing this will be as successful as her floristry shop.sorry rant over

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She clearly didn't want to use the sheets everyone else had used and no doubt she took her new towels with her.. Fanny doesn't do 'free' either, unless it's free for herself. No doubt everyone who goes repays in some way... hair stylist, dog walker, gardener/chef. I worked for a narc, I always paid one way or another.
You know the thousands of dollars/ euros in grifted luxury bedding and towels were only for the personal stash of the little orphan princess.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.