The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe the story about the fox for a second. Bullshit. Ratso as a chicken killer is one possibility. It's even more likely that Marie poisoned them. Poisonous weed turns flower killer Marie into chicken killer Marie. Hope all guests survive the season.

It's also clear that Ratso no longer flinches because of a mouse - they run around the house in packs. One mouse more or less doesn't matter.
If it had been a fox, she would have mentioned it right after it happened. I don’t think Fanny and Snorts were there when the bad thing happened. Marie and the dog were though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s one of the reasons why I’m asking for input. All my other possibilities I’ve spent a lot of time in. My next few vacations leading up to retirement will be spent traveling to possible locations. It’s mostly about quality of life in a country where that’s important. I’m tired of the American rat race where success is based on your bank account. I love my work but it’s what I do, not who I am. In and of itself that is not enough of a reason though. In my retirement I want to move my home base overseas to enjoy a culture and people different from my everyday experience. I’ve been fortunate in my career and have made and saved good money, so that won’t be a factor. I have no one I need worry about leaving it to, so I might as well spend it on myself. Not on stuff either, but experiences, memories and events. I have always been the adventurous member of the fam and this is a contributing factor. I’m also not particularly interested in expat communities. That’s just a smaller, more insular version of America which has no appeal. Currently my top location is Ikaria, Greece. France is almost equal to Greece based on how much I loved my many youthful visits and the people. The majority of my time in France was in and around Paris though. Ireland is the same with the added benefit of one of my maternal lines originating in Donegal with some rellies still there. (No Gibbons swinging from the family tree, thank you very much)
Ikaria is a blue zone, as I'm sure you know. Everyone lives to be 100. Speaks to its quality of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Gosh after watching the Patreon vlog I hope there are no patreons who have epilepsy. I don't (and am not a patreon), but all the hand flailing ,hair adjustments, and lying eye blinking was making me a bit woozy !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can a septic tank be located safely below a drive or parking area?
Photograph of rusted out and dangerous steel septic tank If a septic tank is to be located below a drive or parking area, it too must be properly designed and protected from collapse.

The tank must be constructed of proper materials and provided with a cover rated to withstand the weight of heavy vehicles.

If the septic tank is steel, site-built, home-made, or even pre-cast concrete but lacking a cover rated to withstand vehicle traffic, driving over the tank risks collapse and even a potential fatality.

Our photo (left) shows a rusted-through collapsing steel septic tank cover that nearly led to a fatality to a home inspector.

See SEPTIC TANK DESIGN STRENGTH SPECS for details about the strength requirements for safe septic tanks, cesspools and drywells.

Home made or "site built" septic tanks often have a cover made of wood or other flimsy materials, and depending on the tank construction (dry-laid concrete blocks or stones) the sides may also be likely to collapse if exposed to the weight of even a small vehicle.

DUTY OF CARE AND SHE KNEW IT WAS THERE , SHE DIDNT CARE SO SHE DIDNT SEE IT AS HER DUTY TO CARE .....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
That and the sick fascination with taxidermy. Like I've said, I think he has some of the same qualities as a socio/psychopath. Not kidding! Plus that tit eating grin all the time, not normal. I'd hate to see what he has in his secret hidey hole, and you know he has at least one in that rambling dump.
I am responding to the same vibe when I accuse him of wearing the flayed skins of others.
The necro aspect of the granny fetish -- which he has for Tobacco John too -- is disturbing.
I hesistate to put this forward as it's serious. But sometimes boys molested as children by women can grow up to have a granny fetish. It's a thing, I am very sorry to say.
Also, I used to know a brilliant young man with a malicious narc mother. She had rays coming out of her eyes. He was pretty well evolved, though, and his issue was masochism. He explored it responsibly via The Ethical Slut and membership in well-organized responsible play party systems. (recommended for all with kinks. As the plainest of vanilla hets, I know lots of people with kinks. They like me because unlike their kinky friends, I don't think their kink is hot.) If he's hiding out in the middle of nowhere with the criminal Stephanie Jarvis instead of living a real life with kinky young people his own age, I am here to say, Philip, it doesn't have to be that way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Today's Patreon flog:
View attachment 2939800

Stephanie Jarvis' The Chateau Diaries is a scam. Free Lancelot.
Many thanks @tuffiti ..

I am confused.. she claims they bought the paneling to put in one of the upstairs bedrooms above the grand salon. SJ says that they will loose her favorite original wallpaper because the internal walls have to come down. Her solution is the paneling which will be placed over the original wallpaper to preserve it. WTF. Are the walls coming down or not?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ikaria is a blue zone, as I'm sure you know. Everyone lives to be 100. Speaks to its quality of life.
I’ve been fortunate enough to visit Ikaria twice. It’s the most relaxed I’ve ever felt. The blue zone designation is a big factor for me. The quality of life on Ikaria is very high imo.

• Heart
I often wonder what the pair of them are like when they lose their temper. I bet there's some door slamming.
Can he really afford to have a row with his meal ticket?

If they get married, I can see him revealing more of his true feelings.

• Heart
  • Sick
So Stephanie has now claimed that the chickens were killed by fox during the daytime that had jumped over the wall? Bullshit. Recall the post by her new, super fan that just moved into her neighborhood in France who suggested that foxes he killed the chickens. What a chump. He was used as a tool to spread this information by Stephanie Jaervis, and he didn’t have a bleeping clue. It is only taken Stephanie five months to reveal and attack on the chickens by Fox? Marie never mentioned it. Ombeline who works within the wall garden has never mentioned it, Kirsty has never mentioned it, and neither has Amaury or Nutty. Bullshit Stephanie, you know Ratso killed the birds at the Dump. Stephanie couldn’t come up With an excuse for months, until there was an attack by foxes at a Château nearby, and she decided to jump on that as her excuse to explain why all the chickens and roosters had been killed. If Amaury had stopped, vacationing in built the chicken coop like he was supposed to in November, perhaps some of the chickens would’ve been spared.
She’s had chickens for years and all of a sudden they all die as soon as a high prey dog moves in 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
funnily enough mr and mrs french Bean just 2 months ago did a vlog with that same thing parfact excuse for her to use....... only Mr bean gave a rat's arse and went out looking for dave the turkey. Why didnt snorty report it straight away as she claimed? because he was more interested in HER DOING HIS SO CALLED JOB EDITING and getting the lastest money grab vlog out for $$$ than any animal welfare. I said it once and many times before just when you think she cant be more despicable she shows yes she can. OH and how is that other worker F$F I notice no mention of him or his recovery just brush over that dont we.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Fanny has no memory......maybe check your last CD vlog you stupid $itch.

Fanny bold face lies and says Leftalot has no prey instinct. But in the most recent CD, Fanny shows the dog barking at a pigeon and Snorty, letting the dog out on the patio while Fanny lies in bed laughing at the fun of it all and congratulating her killer ratter dog for chasing the pigeon away.

I believe Laftalot killed the roosters. Laftelot may have killed one or more chickens, but I don't believe he killed all the chickens. Before the ratter dog could kill again, she shipped all the remaining chickens over to Kirstie. Fanny can't admit that Leftalot was responsible for 'Massacre in the Hen House' so she came up with that cockamamie fox story!

1715890263012.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First thing I noticed in the patron Vlog… ( thanks so much @tuffiti !! Sorry you had to come from your vacation to look at bs ..but thank you)
What is Fanny thinking. that she’s a nun ?? what is she thinking? She was dressed like a nun. It was bizarre.
Then I have a question, do fox hunt during the day ?? just wondering I don’t know anything about foxes or that sort of stuff.
Then I was thinking about that mouse that ran in the room …I am shocked that their dog does not chase mice .That’s so weird and such a lie.
also, Snotty nose Marie ….don’t put flowers on food.
And the shrecks getting married …gosh The nerds deserve each other. ( has Mrs shreck gone blonde? Or is that her gray growing out ?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks, Tuffiti. I did find this patreon vlog quite interesting and it is more the sort of vlog patrons should be getting, with updates about what is happening. Some of her explanations about the chickens and heating seemed honest. However, at the end she says how exciting it is that Lalande is getting more beautiful all the time. Really? Her apartment is torn up, the grand salon is gutted, the rooms above it are falling down, there are sea containers and broken down vehicles littering the grounds. Is she deceiving herself, or just the patrons?
I don't believe the engineer with the beams is flim flamming them as P'tit Seigneur Perruque Poudre asserts. They're complaining about calling him back for a third time because his solution suggests reducing head room still more in the grand salon? If true, and if they don't want that solution, which seems reasonable, I think the engineer will have come up with it because he was given poor and very flakey instruction in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Many thanks @tuffiti ..

I am confused.. she claims they bought the paneling to put in one of the upstairs bedrooms above the grand salon. SJ says that they will loose her favorite original wallpaper because the internal walls have to come down. Her solution is the paneling which will be placed over the original wallpaper to preserve it. WTF. Are the walls coming down or not?
I keep getting security warnings when trying to open the Patreon videos..I never used to..Have they done something to them?
---
I keep getting security warnings when trying to open the Patreon videos..I never used to..Have they done something to them?
Amended...it's just let me in now...no issues.. strange 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I couldn't access emalm either earlier today due to a security related error. Not sure why it isn't working for you at all as I've been able to access the site again - maybe try clearing your cookies and cache?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't believe the engineer with the beams is flim flamming them as P'tit Seigneur Perruque Poudre asserts. They're complaining about calling him back for a third time because his solution suggests reducing head room still more in the grand salon? If true, and if they don't want that solution, which seems reasonable, I think the engineer will have come up with it because he was given poor and very flakey instruction in the first place.
I believe the engineer understood them perfectly and laid out various options, but Fanny doesn't like what she is hearing. The stupid woman wants a grand ballroom with a gloriously high ceiling, but she's stuck with a room that was the barnhouse animal stockade.

Fanny may have spoken with the structural engineer on a few occasions, but I'm not even convinced the engineer came out for a second visit or will come for a third visit. This is all just Fanny's long-winded way of delaying the project and kicking the GS reno down the line until Amuary is long-gone.

One thing is true though - both the Engineer and the Architect know Fanny & Snorty are idiots and wish they would shut up and leave the discussions & decisions to the grown-ups.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.