The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ...... "A Fox in Ratter's Clothing " got to the chickens!!!

Old Ratso did it .

Just yesterday I was out the back with my Pekingese dog that is what they call a "Toy" and a Companion Dog and a magpie flew in on the lawn .... Yum saw it and ran after the bird that is nearly as big as him and barked it off our backyard.
All dogs have a prey drive but some More than others!
You not fooling the Hags and Hell Hounds of Tattle Fanny !!! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Two naps and hours later, I realised it wasn't Steve and Sara's bad taxidermy, but Edd and Anna's bad taxidermy. Apologies, but they all morph into one after a while. Hopefully someone corrected me. 😘
Out there running the streets with Ky and Clara and Le Comte. Party down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Foxes like fanny are sly. They hunt when they are hungry and the food is available. I don't believe Fanny at all. She said all the hens that we would recognise..are dead bar one!
So the OnE hen has gone to Curtsèys but...will come back the dump once...they have safe houses ie never.
One hen is going to have a very stressful life as you cannot suddenly interoduce one hen to an established flock. Curtsey knows this Fanny does NOT.
I love hens...I hate she uses animals as Decorations. Cruel nasty lying woman. She says it was two weeks maybe one month ago. How is it possible to be so careless/ vague. If the fox got the hens why not the peacocks. Let's hope no young this year
How is it possible not to secure the surviving flock after the first attack by a fox?
Notably no measures being taken to protect the peafowl or to build them nesting boxes or adequate winter shelter. No measures taken after repeated attacks.
It's never too late to report Stephanie Jarvis to the French animal welfare authorities.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Can a septic tank be located safely below a drive or parking area?
Photograph of rusted out and dangerous steel septic tank If a septic tank is to be located below a drive or parking area, it too must be properly designed and protected from collapse.

The tank must be constructed of proper materials and provided with a cover rated to withstand the weight of heavy vehicles.

If the septic tank is steel, site-built, home-made, or even pre-cast concrete but lacking a cover rated to withstand vehicle traffic, driving over the tank risks collapse and even a potential fatality.

Our photo (left) shows a rusted-through collapsing steel septic tank cover that nearly led to a fatality to a home inspector.

See SEPTIC TANK DESIGN STRENGTH SPECS for details about the strength requirements for safe septic tanks, cesspools and drywells.

Home made or "site built" septic tanks often have a cover made of wood or other flimsy materials, and depending on the tank construction (dry-laid concrete blocks or stones) the sides may also be likely to collapse if exposed to the weight of even a small vehicle.

DUTY OF CARE AND SHE KNEW IT WAS THERE , SHE DIDNT CARE SO SHE DIDNT SEE IT AS HER DUTY TO CARE .....
No way in the world would we drive over our septic tank. If only for the cost of replacing the thing.

When I have mentioned to my partner about the accident and the unstable ground under the EWP, he has been gob smacked. It is his job to know and protect a workforce on huge, and I mean huge, construction sites - he knows his tit. Stephanie Jarvis is ultimately responsible for the working conditions of her contractors, regardless of their decision to use a heavy piece of equipment on unstable ground.

Amoury is a wood worker, and I would guess wouldn't have a clue about the use of heavy machinery, so would be useless to warn and point out the recent disturbance of earth in that area.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't believe the engineer with the beams is flim flamming them as P'tit Seigneur Perruque Poudre asserts. They're complaining about calling him back for a third time because his solution suggests reducing head room still more in the grand salon? If true, and if they don't want that solution, which seems reasonable, I think the engineer will have come up with it because he was given poor and very flakey instruction in the first place.
Wasn't that the flog where Philip couldn't come because he had to meet with the architect?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
LucieVernay
11 hours ago
So according to Patreon the chickens are all dead bar 1 and you go out of your way to tell us Lancelot does not have a prey instinct. Really? And trying to blame Nathan for the delay in Heating when there was a Coroners inquiry.. also the septic tank collapsed because it was not infilled properly and is the very reason the Cherry Picker carrying the man whi died toppled in to the hole. Also keep spinning about delays caused by Engineer's reports. How do other Chateaus progress but yours does not????

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
10 hours ago
Wait the chickens were killed?? What happened? It was Lancelot? Oh noooo

@user-pz5oh8gp1y
9 hours ago
Is the dog not from an old purebred ratter? ..

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
9 hours ago (edited)
@user-pz5oh8gp1y Yes. But they have a high prey instinct. Lancelot should been taught right away to ignore the chickens by exposure to them under the very watchful eyes of his owners. With discipline, he would have learned to accept them as part of everyday life. I have a friend who has owned generations of terriers (also ratters). They are perfectly fine with her chickens, because they have been taught correctly. EDIT: apologies to Lancelot, someone has just said it was a fox.

@YM-rt1jy
8 hours ago (edited)
@BelindaNoonan-pc9ew Didn't their chickens have a shelter where they could put them safely every night ? That's how any farmers do. Strange ?
Vernay has an interesting point: The fatal accident occurred because the septic tank was not properly infilled? We still don't know the details but if the cherry picker collapsed it and tossed Christophe Frye overboard (and let killer capstones fly during the repair!) I don't see how somebody connected with Jarvis and the chateau would not be considered liable.
Would the coroner's report be a matter of online public record in France?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
it makes me angry to see him racing Elsa, at six weeks plus pregnant, to the local pond and other places on the property. The poor puppy was likely so bewildered by her weight gain, exhaustion, and inability to keep up with her sister. This was a totally avoidable situation. Dan has always been negligent and reckless, and most every area of his life, to include failing to use safety equipment, failing to Follow, standard building, procedure, failing to adhere to any rules on workplace safety, playing fast and loose with his construction methods, failing to take care of any of his tools, failing to maintain any of his equipment, etc. I had hoped that he would have had a higher standard of care when caring for two animals that he purchased to keep him company on his property, and to serve as a YouTube channel content.
I absolutely hate him and his disregard for his family, his animals (remember the pigs anyone), his first dump (anyone remember the yard and the barn both looked like garbage tips and he had little kids living there), his cars, his tools and just about everything. He’s a horrible excuse for a human being and I hope he fails. Not too harsh I think.

• Heart
  • Wow
No way in the world would we drive over our septic tank. If only for the cost of replacing the thing.

When I have mentioned to my partner about the accident and the unstable ground under the EWP, he has been gob smacked. It is his job to know and protect a workforce on huge, and I mean huge, construction sites - he knows his tit. Stephanie Jarvis is ultimately responsible for the working conditions of her contractors, regardless of their decision to use a heavy piece of equipment on unstable ground.

Amoury is a wood worker, and I would guess wouldn't have a clue about the use of heavy machinery, so would be useless to warn and point out the recent disturbance of earth in that area.
I'd be interested in Mr. Repeat's professional shock. I mean, I'm clueless, but that a pro is shocked is a serious matter. Maybe all her money is going to pay off Christophe's estate.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Goodness gracious! This has turned into a dog forum. I'm a cat person myself. Hi Ruby!

• Haha
  • Heart
it makes me angry to see him racing Elsa, at six weeks plus pregnant, to the local pond and other places on the property. The poor puppy was likely so bewildered by her weight gain, exhaustion, and inability to keep up with her sister. This was a totally avoidable situation. Dan has always been negligent and reckless, and most every area of his life, to include failing to use safety equipment, failing to Follow, standard building, procedure, failing to adhere to any rules on workplace safety, playing fast and loose with his construction methods, failing to take care of any of his tools, failing to maintain any of his equipment, etc. I had hoped that he would have had a higher standard of care when caring for two animals that he purchased to keep him company on his property, and to serve as a YouTube channel content.
I get angry at the thought of that pitbull going at her... and she's just a puppy.. poor little thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Off topic: i just checked the Tiny Desk site to see one of the latest posts featuring Marty Stuart. He is old school blue grass, gospel, and country artist. I have met him probably well over a dozen times+ over the past 25 years and he is one of the nicest, most down to earth, decent people you’ll ever meet. His wife is a lovely and talented singer. The guitarist in his band, Kenny Young, is a wizard at the guitar. He has played on easily 50+ different songs for a diverse group of musicians, to include Lana Del Rey, Lucinda Williams, Alan Jackson, Ray Montagne, etc. I am so glad they are getting recognition on this platform. April 29, 2024.

If you care to listen:

Marty Stuart

Here is something off topic for those Tattlers that like drag. On the opposite end of the musical spectrum from Marty, I just ran across Chappel Roan on the Tiny Desk site, a few listings down from Marty‘s post. She is a lesbian singer who dresses in drag. She is in her 20’s and has a beautiful voice and songs ( fair warning: some lyrics are a bit explicit in the first sing featured). My question to Tattlers who are familiar with dressing up in drag or familiar with or frequent places where people are dressing up in drag, what do you think about her outfit? Do you like it? Is it too over the top? What are your opinions?March 21, 2024 performance,

Miss Haversham, do you have an opinion? Anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Delicious, filling, 3-course dinner at Le Bistrot d'Herve in Agde. The restaurant is listed in the Michelin guide, but you'd be pushed to spend €75.00 for dinner.

The restaurant offers a Formule Petit Dejeuner (3 course lunch) for €20.00 (increased from €19.00 in 2022)
They offer a Menu Enfant for €10.00 (paaaarfect for Snorty), but we all know Snorty orders the most expensive things on the menu when someone is buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I absolutely hate him and his disregard for his family, his animals (remember the pigs anyone), his first dump (anyone remember the yard and the barn both looked like garbage tips and he had little kids living there), his cars, his tools and just about everything. He’s a horrible excuse for a human being and I hope he fails. Not too harsh I think.
I think getting within 5,000 subscribers of having 500,000 subscribers and the recent success of his youtube channel have gone to his head. He and Stephanie are similar in that they have no empathy and they don’t care about other people. They treat their viewers like crap. They don’t answer questions. They disappear for days at a time. They take them for granted.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Goodness gracious! This has turned into a dog forum. I'm a cat person myself. Hi Ruby!
I am interested in Stephanie's report on what happened, how she knows it was a fox, and how foxes decimate chicken coops.
I've seen what a skunk can do -- massacre a bunch of chickens without eating or "taking" as Stephanie says any corpse away.
I have found a massive chicken corpse flayed out in my back yard, gone in its entirety, feathers bones etc the next day. I suspect coyotes, one of many reasons little succulent Toto doesn't live in the back yard.
I am not on team Ratso for the kill.
I'd also like to know how those pigs could not have heard a dozen chickens watch a colleague being eviscerated alive, and then undergo the same -- which is also the pine marlin MO. I'd like to know why Jarvis thinks it was a fox. Did someone see the assault and fail to end it? Bullshit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Vernay has an interesting point: The fatal accident occurred because the septic tank was not properly infilled? We still don't know the details but if the cherry picker collapsed it and tossed Christophe Frye overboard (and let killer capstones fly during the repair!) I don't see how somebody connected with Jarvis and the chateau would not be considered liable.
Would the coroner's report be a matter of online public record in France?
If they were installing a new sceptic tank underground I'm at a loss at how the workers pulled a telephone cable off the roof. I can imagine a crane lowering the sceptic tank into the ground, but the qualified crane operator would need to be incredibly incompetent to tug at the telephone cable. Was the telephone cable lose and hanging? It all sounds a bit fishy, especially when Fanny explains it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.