The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOKS LIKE STEPHANIE WILL HAVE TO SHARE HER “SHITTIEST DOG OWNER IN THE CHATEAUVERSE TROPHY“ WITH DANGEROUS DAN.🐶🐶🐶🎉

1715887648208.jpeg
1715892595546.png

1715892229604.png

1715894040171.png

GUESTIMATES:

A normal dog gestation period (or pregnancy) is 63 to 65 days, regardless of the size or breed of the dog. Let’s take 63 day figure 63 days prior to May 13, 2024 would be March 10, 2024 pregnancy? Dog would be in heat for 2 to 3 weeks,

WHY SHOULD THE “ THICK AS THIEVES” DUO SHARE THE HONORS OF BEING THE SHITTIEST DOG OWNERS OF THE CHATEAUVERSE?

Dan got the puppies in August, 2023. Elsa would have been approximately 9 months or so of age when she became pregnant, still a puppy herself. Dan knew the dog was pregnant by mid April, 2024 at the latest. Dan uses the dogs for a video content, and sees an increase in views, comments, thumbs ups, subscriptions, etc. Dan did not care for the two girl dogs properly, did not have them fixed, did not protect them from asbestos, lead, concrete, and other chemicals and poisonous materials at the dump, did not protect them from outside dogs when they went into heat, and failed to properly oversee the last few weeks of Elsa’s pregnancy, which was totally unavoidable and unnecessarily traumatic for a 9 to 10 month old puppy. Reckless and negligent conduct as a dog owner.

After seeing Dan’s youtube stats get a boost fro the 2 puppies, suddenly Stephanie Jarvus now wants a dog, despite her life long professed dislike of dogs. Ratso, a 50% discount vanity breed dog, appears at the Dump 10 weeks later, and Stephanie heavily exploits the tiny, untrained dog in over 60+ videos. She also receives increased subscriptions, comments, views, positive thumbs up, and gets to appear as if she likes animals.

She plans dozens of videos around the dog since she has no restoration or renovation content. She uses the dog to the track from the hundreds of questions she is getting from viewers in Patrons as to where the money has gone and why doesn’t a Projects have not been started and or completed. She is a tit dog owner, and doesn’t take care of the animal properly, train it properly, safeguard it properly, safeguard the animals at the dump from Ratso, does not secure the dog in the car properly, crams the dog into a two small vanity dog carrier, refuses to trim the dogs, nails, or take it for medical attention, is oblivious to the requirements to take the dog from France, to England, screeches of the animal, and runs her giant man hands repeatedly across the dog‘s eye daily, as well as rubbing the dogs balls on her face, shoulders, and head in several videos, swinging the dog above her head, repeatedly, and allowing the dog to eat lead-based paint off the peeling windowsills regularly, as well as allowing the dog to hang out of a second story window unrestrained. Her gruesome, twosome counterpart is angry, short, tempered, domineering,and mean to the dog. The dog does not care for either of them And seems anxious, nervous, ignored, exhausted, and defeated went around a gruesome twosome.

Transactions you tube buddies Stephanie and Dan recorded videos simultaneously at the crispy chateau on April 21, 2024. Dan only showed a few seconds of dog Anna in his April 21, 2024 video.🐶

Passive aggressive Frenemy Fanny April 21, 2024 video featured lots of footage of the 2 dogs
.( she likely knew that Elsa was pregnant or suspected to be pregnant) 🐶🐶 Elsa on left, would have been approximately the end of 6 weeks + in pregnancy. Entering the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. Anna on the right. Last 3 weeks of pregnancy, dog should not be running and overexerting herself, should drink clean water, be fed appropriate food to provide nutrition for mother and puppies, She would be exhausted a lot of the last 3 weeks.Dogs gain 15 to 20% of body weight during pregnancy.Rapid weight gain last 2 to 3 weeks.

C48CC7F2-9ABE-4A02-A34C-5E6EE1AA63CF.png

Watch 6 weeks + pregnant Elsa race in front of the 3 wheeler. Anna had already reached the pond.

Dogs in right hand corner of screen

Dogs at rock.

Dan had 10 videos after the April 21, 2023 video until May 12th or 13th puppies. Dan only showed Anna is his April 21, 2024 video.🐶

1. 1 thin dog at 1:34 recreating the forest garden April 22, 2024.🐶
  2. 7:45 on April 25, 2024 video.Recalaiming the grand entrance hall. Elsa laying on the ground,Anna running. Look at Elsa on the ground at 7:50. One shot thinner dog only at 8:43. Dog at 8:52🐶🐶 https://youtu.be/BB8B4fM54OQ?si=Hg4WFU8K0AR1KQ_f&t=465
  3. Organizing a Chateau ruin. April 26, 2024. No dogs in video.
  4. they turned out to find a loss water supply, few seconds of video of 2 dogs. April 29, 2024. See attached screenshot of Elsa from behind..🐶🐶 https://youtu.be/YMQIMzs4Hts?si=y-c649qzqn9TBUvN&t=149
  5. recovering the original zinc, work episode, May 1, 2024. No video of either dog.
  6. There is something big coming video. May 6, 2024. No video of either dog.
  7. Dismantling the grand entrance. May 7, 2024 video. One dog shown below.🐶 It think it is Anna.Look at .06 and .19. https://youtu.be/cWkrXOtElZY?si=NQB1lxkfhX1YFVcq&t=6
  8. Chatea noggin competition video. May 8, 2024. No video of either dog.
  9. This is our next big project. May 10, 2024. Few seconds a videos of two dogs. It looks like Elsa is the one much further back from the tractor.🐶🐶 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
  10. Elsa is the closest, first dog in photo. I
    D42B210F-705A-4DBA-B7C9-80C984EB807E.png

A1F33EA7-945D-417A-A387-073B24691B9E.png

https://youtu.be/-i_bbdUdNm4?si=vrKCXHWA2mqPbj4D&t=29
  11. May 12th or 13th puppies born, Elsa evidently had her 7 puppies 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 on a cold concrete floor. She had no whelping box and it appears she had the puppies on the cold concrete floor alone, which could have likely taken a minimum of 2 + hours in labor on a concrete floor.
    Dirty, unwashed, exhausted, improperly nourished, immature emotionally puppy Elsa after delivering 7 puppies by herself, with no appropriate prenatal diet, rest, bed, etc.

11AAF2D0-19A1-47BE-A621-E9A40A1EC46D.png

Click and watch Dan do a rehearsed surprised script about Elsa and the puppies. He is trying to cover for himself by claiming he didn’t know the dog was pregnant. Bullshit. He definitely knew the dog with pregnant as of April 21, 2024, and likely earlier.

He then decided to use the Isabelle Jarvis strategy of “ see if you can make that work for you “ and turn his carelessness and negligence into a “surprise” storyline to maximize the pregnancy, generate more views, more comments, and probably try to drive his subscribers up to half million because he’s within a few thousand a meeting that goal.

Bonus, he now has puppies to exploit for the next 8 to 10 weeks + and a guaranteed amount of viewers who will seek his channel out regularly to see the puppies. Does that sound like anyone else you know? Exploitation of animals for content, views, comments and subscribers? Stephanie Jarvis? He, like Stephanie Jarvis, has ignored hundreds of comments about why the dog had not been spayed, kept away from other dogs in heat, and how he can claim that he didn’t know the dog is pregnant. Dan and Stephanie shared a similar“you can’t tell me what to do“ and refuse to answer, questions, or be accountable and responsible for actions they’ve taken in videos or on their channel.
Stephanie Jarvis.

What do you think?

Why you shouldn’t breed dogs during their first heat cycle. 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Although female dogs are physically ready to conceive a litter they may not be mentally prepared. This is because they are yet to mature behaviorally – remember, at six to nine months old, when they go into their first heat, they are still puppies themselves
. Therefore the pressure of carrying, giving birth, and caring for newborn puppies may lead them to become stressed or anxious. As a result, this may negatively affect her quality of care for the pups which will lead to problems in their development.

There are studies that state that getting pregnant too early can also result in mental and physical problems for both the mother and their litter. As an example, early breeding can pass on genetic defects and aggressive behavior.

There are some clear and obvious signs that your dog’s pregnant including a swollen stomach, enlarged nipples, increased appetite, nesting behavior, irritability, etc
. Since you can’t exactly take a quick trip to the store for a dog pregnancy test there are ways your veterinarian will be able to confidently determine if they are expecting a litter of puppies or not.

Palpation, X-rays, ultrasounds, and hormone tests are four of the options your vet can use to identify if your dog is pregnant. Your dog’s circumstances will help your vet dictate which method is the appropriate method to use.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I dare you to take a drink every time Brocunt touches her hair.

View attachment 2939887
Yes, I feel that and the OTT flicking and gesticulating suggest embarrassment and dishonesty. I wouldn't trust anything she says. Also, if the fox killed all those chickens during the day, there must have been an awful lot of noise, you would think someone would have noticed. I wonder if that was said to hide someone's carelessness and they maybe hadn't been locked in early enough in the evening. Also, there are usually people around in the day e.g. Ombeline with her dogs. We have seen Ratso chasing peacocks and sheep so no prey instinct, my foot! It's also interesting that she's really responding to Tattle comments, isn't she? I wasn't aware that there were loads of vlog comments about the absence of the chickens! Also, is anyone surprised that the estimated cost for the chapel didn't include work on the "electrics"? With even more reports coming in about the grand salon, that will be even more expensive, no doubt She continues the grifting. What's the betting that she didn't measure Chambre Perse before buying more panelling? Nothing ever changes and never will.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love this comment so much! 😂 ❤

No my darlings, I'm not back, but think of me as here in spirit.
The bad taxidermy is a joke engagement or wedding gift for Steve and Sara; payback for the ultra hideous bad taxidermy they gifted to Snorty a few years back - see if I'm right!
Two naps and hours later, I realised it wasn't Steve and Sara's bad taxidermy, but Edd and Anna's bad taxidermy. Apologies, but they all morph into one after a while. Hopefully someone corrected me. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
First thing I noticed in the patron Vlog… ( thanks so much @tuffiti !! Sorry you had to come from your vacation to look at bs ..but thank you)
What is Fanny thinking. that she’s a nun ?? what is she thinking? She was dressed like a nun. It was bizarre.
Then I have a question, do fox hunt during the day ?? just wondering I don’t know anything about foxes or that sort of stuff.
Then I was thinking about that mouse that ran in the room …I am shocked that their dog does not chase mice .That’s so weird and such a lie.
also, Snotty nose Marie ….don’t put flowers on food.
And the shrecks getting married …gosh The nerds deserve each other. ( has Mrs shreck gone blonde? Or is that her gray growing out ?)
Foxes like fanny are sly. They hunt when they are hungry and the food is available. I don't believe Fanny at all. She said all the hens that we would recognise..are dead bar one!
So the OnE hen has gone to Curtsèys but...will come back the dump once...they have safe houses ie never.
One hen is going to have a very stressful life as you cannot suddenly interoduce one hen to an established flock. Curtsey knows this Fanny does NOT.
I love hens...I hate she uses animals as Decorations. Cruel nasty lying woman. She says it was two weeks maybe one month ago. How is it possible to be so careless/ vague. If the fox got the hens why not the peacocks. Let's hope no young this year

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You know the thousands of dollars/ euros in grifted luxury bedding and towels were only for the personal stash of the little orphan princess.
Yet she gave the impression that the fabulous fluffy Yves Delormes towels were for the b&b guests. They, after all, paid for them. She is an incredible heartless thieving witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
LOOKS LIKE STEPHANIE WILL HAVE TO SHARE HER “SHITTIEST DOG OWNER IN THE CHATEAUVERSE TROPHY“ WITH DANGEROUS DAN.🐶🐶🐶🎉

View attachment 2940236View attachment 2940424
View attachment 2940412
View attachment 2940491

GUESTIMATES:

A normal dog gestation period (or pregnancy) is 63 to 65 days, regardless of the size or breed of the dog. Let’s take 63 day figure 63 days prior to May 13, 2024 would be March 10, 2024 pregnancy? Dog would be in heat for 2 to 3 weeks,

WHY SHOULD THE “ THICK AS THIEVES” DUO SHARE THE HONORS OF BEING THE SHITTIEST DOG OWNERS OF THE CHATEAUVERSE?

Dan got the puppies in August, 2023. Elsa would have been approximately 9 months or so of age when she became pregnant, still a puppy herself. Dan knew the dog was pregnant by mid April, 2024 at the latest. Dan uses the dogs for a video content, and sees an increase in views, comments, thumbs ups, subscriptions, etc. Dan did not care for the two girl dogs properly, did not have them fixed, did not protect them from asbestos, lead, concrete, and other chemicals and poisonous materials at the dump, did not protect them from outside dogs when they went into heat, and failed to properly oversee the last few weeks of Elsa’s pregnancy, which was totally unavoidable and unnecessarily traumatic for a 9 to 10 month old puppy. Reckless and negligent conduct as a dog owner.

After seeing Dan’s youtube stats get a boost fro the 2 puppies, suddenly Stephanie Jarvus now wants a dog, despite her life long professed dislike of dogs. Ratso, a 50% discount vanity breed dog, appears at the Dump 10 weeks later, and Stephanie heavily exploits the tiny, untrained dog in over 60+ videos. She also receives increased subscriptions, comments, views, positive thumbs up, and gets to appear as if she likes animals.

She plans dozens of videos around the dog since she has no restoration or renovation content. She uses the dog to the track from the hundreds of questions she is getting from viewers in Patrons as to where the money has gone and why doesn’t a Projects have not been started and or completed. She is a tit dog owner, and doesn’t take care of the animal properly, train it properly, safeguard it properly, safeguard the animals at the dump from Ratso, does not secure the dog in the car properly, crams the dog into a two small vanity dog carrier, refuses to trim the dogs, nails, or take it for medical attention, is oblivious to the requirements to take the dog from France, to England, screeches of the animal, and runs her giant man hands repeatedly across the dog‘s eye daily, as well as rubbing the dogs balls on her face, shoulders, and head in several videos, swinging the dog above her head, repeatedly, and allowing the dog to eat lead-based paint off the peeling windowsills regularly, as well as allowing the dog to hang out of a second story window unrestrained. Her gruesome, twosome counterpart is angry, short, tempered, domineering,and mean to the dog. The dog does not care for either of them And seems anxious, nervous, ignored, exhausted, and defeated went around a gruesome twosome.

Transactions you tube buddies Stephanie and Dan recorded videos simultaneously at the crispy chateau on April 21, 2024. Dan only showed a few seconds of dog Anna in his April 21, 2024 video.🐶

Passive aggressive Frenemy Fanny April 21, 2024 video featured lots of footage of the 2 dogs
.( she likely knew that Elsa was pregnant or suspected to be pregnant) 🐶🐶 Elsa on left, would have been approximately the end of 6 weeks + in pregnancy. Entering the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. Anna on the right. Last 3 weeks of pregnancy, dog should not be running and overexerting herself, should drink clean water, be fed appropriate food to provide nutrition for mother and puppies, She would be exhausted a lot of the last 3 weeks.Dogs gain 15 to 20% of body weight during pregnancy.Rapid weight gain last 2 to 3 weeks.

View attachment 2940273
Watch 6 weeks + pregnant Elsa race in front of the 3 wheeler. Anna had already reached the pond.

Dogs in right hand corner of screen

Dogs at rock.

Dan had 10 videos after the April 21, 2023 video until May 12th or 13th puppies. Dan only showed Anna is his April 21, 2024 video.🐶

1. 1 thin dog at 1:34 recreating the forest garden April 22, 2024.🐶
  2. 7:45 on April 25, 2024 video.Recalaiming the grand entrance hall. Elsa laying on the ground,Anna running. Look at Elsa on the ground at 7:50. One shot thinner dog only at 8:43. Dog at 8:52🐶🐶 https://youtu.be/BB8B4fM54OQ?si=Hg4WFU8K0AR1KQ_f&t=465
  3. Organizing a Chateau ruin. April 26, 2024. No dogs in video.
  4. they turned out to find a loss water supply, few seconds of video of 2 dogs. April 29, 2024. See attached screenshot of Elsa from behind..🐶🐶 https://youtu.be/YMQIMzs4Hts?si=y-c649qzqn9TBUvN&t=149
  5. recovering the original zinc, work episode, May 1, 2024. No video of either dog.
  6. There is something big coming video. May 6, 2024. No video of either dog.
  7. Dismantling the grand entrance. May 7, 2024 video. One dog shown below.🐶 It think it is Anna.Look at .06 and .19. https://youtu.be/cWkrXOtElZY?si=NQB1lxkfhX1YFVcq&t=6
  8. Chatea noggin competition video. May 8, 2024. No video of either dog.
  9. This is our next big project. May 10, 2024. Few seconds a videos of two dogs. It looks like Elsa is the one much further back from the tractor.🐶🐶 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
  10. Elsa is the closest, first dog in photo. I
    View attachment 2940259
    View attachment 2940258
    https://youtu.be/-i_bbdUdNm4?si=vrKCXHWA2mqPbj4D&t=29
  11. May 12th or 13th puppies born, Elsa evidently had her 7 puppies 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶 on a cold concrete floor. She had no whelping box and it appears she had the puppies on the cold concrete floor alone, which could have likely taken a minimum of 2 + hours in labor on a concrete floor.
    Dirty, unwashed, exhausted, improperly nourished, immature emotionally puppy Elsa after delivering 7 puppies by herself, with no appropriate prenatal diet, rest, bed, etc.

View attachment 2940318

Click and watch Dan do a rehearsed surprised script about Elsa and the puppies. He is trying to cover for himself by claiming he didn’t know the dog was pregnant. Bullshit. He definitely knew the dog with pregnant as of April 21, 2024, and likely earlier.

He then decided to use the Isabelle Jarvis strategy of “ see if you can make that work for you “ and turn his carelessness and negligence into a “surprise” storyline to maximize the pregnancy, generate more views, more comments, and probably try to drive his subscribers up to half million because he’s within a few thousand a meeting that goal.

Bonus, he now has puppies to exploit for the next 8 to 10 weeks + and a guaranteed amount of viewers who will seek his channel out regularly to see the puppies. Does that sound like anyone else you know? Exploitation of animals for content, views, comments and subscribers? Stephanie Jarvis? He, like Stephanie Jarvis, has ignored hundreds of comments about why the dog had not been spayed, kept away from other dogs in heat, and how he can claim that he didn’t know the dog is pregnant. Dan and Stephanie shared a similar“you can’t tell me what to do“ and refuse to answer, questions, or be accountable and responsible for actions they’ve taken in videos or on their channel.
Stephanie Jarvis.

What do you think?

Why you shouldn’t breed dogs during their first heat cycle. 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Although female dogs are physically ready to conceive a litter they may not be mentally prepared. This is because they are yet to mature behaviorally – remember, at six to nine months old, when they go into their first heat, they are still puppies themselves
. Therefore the pressure of carrying, giving birth, and caring for newborn puppies may lead them to become stressed or anxious. As a result, this may negatively affect her quality of care for the pups which will lead to problems in their development.

There are studies that state that getting pregnant too early can also result in mental and physical problems for both the mother and their litter. As an example, early breeding can pass on genetic defects and aggressive behavior.

There are some clear and obvious signs that your dog’s pregnant including a swollen stomach, enlarged nipples, increased appetite, nesting behavior, irritability, etc
. Since you can’t exactly take a quick trip to the store for a dog pregnancy test there are ways your veterinarian will be able to confidently determine if they are expecting a litter of puppies or not.

Palpation, X-rays, ultrasounds, and hormone tests are four of the options your vet can use to identify if your dog is pregnant. Your dog’s circumstances will help your vet dictate which method is the appropriate method to use.
This is absolutely egregious neglect of that beautiful dog and now a large litter of puppies! I have a border collie myself so I know what extra affectionate loving, loyal dogs they can be when properly cared for. I am just sick of Dan’s callous attitude toward everything and everyone except for the damn crispy chateau. 🤮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, I feel that and the OTT flicking and gesticulating suggest embarrassment and dishonesty. I wouldn't trust anything she says. Also, if the fox killed all those chickens during the day, there must have been an awful lot of noise, you would think someone would have noticed. I wonder if that was said to hide someone's carelessness and they maybe hadn't been locked in early enough in the evening. Also, there are usually people around in the day e.g. Ombeline with her dogs. We have seen Ratso chasing peacocks and sheep so no prey instinct, my foot! It's also interesting that she's really responding to Tattle comments, isn't she? I wasn't aware that there were loads of vlog comments about the absence of the chickens! Also, is anyone surprised that the estimated cost for the chapel didn't include work on the "electrics"? With even more reports coming in about the grand salon, that will be even more expensive, no doubt She continues the grifting. What's the betting that she didn't measure Chambre Perse before buying more panelling? Nothing ever changes and never will.
The breed has a genetically high prey instinct. Stephanie Jarvis is telling a huge, bold faced lie. She is a pathological, liar, and con artist. She lives at the drop of a hat. She will lie anytime, anywhere, always to try to help herself, generate sympathy for herself, evade accountability, or responsibility.

Is there been a massacre by fox back in what December, she would’ve videotape all the feathers and everything else, just like she did, when spud was attacked by a dog. She would’ve held a five month mourning ritual at the dump, visiting the empty chicken pen, moaning about how they don’t have any eggs, taking Ratso out to the empty pen to mourn the loss of his friends. She really believes that she’s the smartest little orphan princess in every room And everyone in the world bullies, any bullshit falls out of her mouth, because she is Stephanie Jaervis, daughter of two con artists. Disgusting.

She already has the deaths of two people connected to her inability to be responsible, diligent, honest, trustworthy, and carry out projects and activities with me over $1 million plus dishonestly grifted money. She has the death of several chickens and roosters and likely peahens connected to her inability to properly care for animals.

Stephanie Jarvis has no conscience. She has no moral compass. She has no empathy for others. She routinely exploits others and animals to generate income for herself. She is profoundly selfish and entitled. The dump is in worse shape than it was before she started her YouTube channel. This is directly due to her incompetence, greediness, laziness, and intentional failure to perform projects which have been funded by her master ebegging on the Internet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Many thanks @tuffiti ..

I am confused.. she claims they bought the paneling to put in one of the upstairs bedrooms above the grand salon. SJ says that they will loose her favorite original wallpaper because the internal walls have to come down. Her solution is the paneling which will be placed over the original wallpaper to preserve it. WTF. Are the walls coming down or not?
I took that to mean that wallpaper on exterior walls would remain? Not all 4 walls of the bedroom would come down, just the internal/partition walls.
(Every time I write an explainy post I pray I don’t sound like a Gooder two shoes 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is absolutely egregious neglect of that beautiful dog and now a large litter of puppies! I have a border collie myself so I know what extra affectionate loving, loyal dogs they can be when properly cared for. I am just sick of Dan’s callous attitude toward everything and everyone except for the damn crispy chateau. 🤮
it makes me angry to see him racing Elsa, at six weeks plus pregnant, to the local pond and other places on the property. The poor puppy was likely so bewildered by her weight gain, exhaustion, and inability to keep up with her sister. This was a totally avoidable situation. Dan has always been negligent and reckless, and most every area of his life, to include failing to use safety equipment, failing to Follow, standard building, procedure, failing to adhere to any rules on workplace safety, playing fast and loose with his construction methods, failing to take care of any of his tools, failing to maintain any of his equipment, etc. I had hoped that he would have had a higher standard of care when caring for two animals that he purchased to keep him company on his property, and to serve as a YouTube channel content.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Fanny has no memory......maybe check your last CD vlog you stupid $itch.

Fanny bold face lies and says Leftalot has no prey instinct. But in the most recent CD, Fanny shows the dog barking at a pigeon and Snorty, letting the dog out on the patio while Fanny lies in bed laughing at the fun of it all and congratulating her killer ratter dog for chasing the pigeon away.

I believe Laftalot killed the roosters. Laftelot may have killed one or more chickens, but I don't believe he killed all the chickens. Before the ratter dog could kill again, she shipped all the remaining chickens over to Kirstie. Fanny can't admit that Leftalot was responsible for 'Massacre in the Hen House' so she came up with that cockamamie fox story!

View attachment 2940357
I bet her neighbours at the teeny, tiny apartment in Cap d'Agde just lurved that Despicable fanny and Thrush were in residence with their teeny, tinny yappy dog. Me, I may have drop kicked him into the marina followed by Despicable fanny and Thrush.
---
Congratulations on becoming VIP @shatcho shiek 🥳
@shatcho shiek CONGRATULATIONS! You rather slipped under the radar. Shindig in the VIP lounge Friday night. What's your poison?
---
Do you know... I wouldn't actually blame them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Many thanks @tuffiti ..

I am confused.. she claims they bought the paneling to put in one of the upstairs bedrooms above the grand salon. SJ says that they will loose her favorite original wallpaper because the internal walls have to come down. Her solution is the paneling which will be placed over the original wallpaper to preserve it. WTF. Are the walls coming down or not?
Control by chaos smoke and mirrors Stephanie strikes again, with contradictory statements and crap,
---
I believe the engineer understood them perfectly and laid out various options, but Fanny doesn't like what she is hearing. The stupid woman wants a grand ballroom with a gloriously high ceiling, but she's stuck with a room that was the barnhouse animal stockade.

Fanny may have spoken with the structural engineer on a few occasions, but I'm not even convinced the engineer came out for a second visit or will come for a third visit. This is all just Fanny's long-winded way of delaying the project and kicking the GS reno down the line until Amuary is long-gone.

One thing is true though - both the Engineer and the Architect know Fanny & Snorty are idiots and wish they would shut up and leave the discussions & decisions to the grown-ups.
Can he really afford to have a row with his meal ticket?

If they get married, I can see him revealing more of his true feelings.
I can see him slowly poisoning her with arsenic after the will is rewritten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe the engineer understood them perfectly and laid out various options, but Fanny doesn't like what she is hearing. The stupid woman wants a grand ballroom with a gloriously high ceiling, but she's stuck with a room that was the barnhouse animal stockade.

Fanny may have spoken with the structural engineer on a few occasions, but I'm not even convinced the engineer came out for a second visit or will come for a third visit. This is all just Fanny's long-winded way of delaying the project and kicking the GS reno down the line until Amuary is long-gone.

One thing is true though - both the Engineer and the Architect know Fanny & Snorty are idiots and wish they would shut up and leave the discussions & decisions to the grown-ups.
Fanny wants the ceilings higher to accommodate the panelling. The engineer has probably told her, in no uncertain circumstances, that the structure will not take what she wants to do. She is going to keep going back to this structural engineer, or any subsequent one, thinking she will break him and she will get what she wants! The building was not built to have grand proportions. It is not a Palace. It is a fortified farmhouse. Thick walls, small rooms, low ceilings.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If the books and the panelling are not going into the containers, would one have been enough or will it be a space available for yet more glass and china from emmaus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't believe the engineer with the beams is flim flamming them as P'tit Seigneur Perruque Poudre asserts. They're complaining about calling him back for a third time because his solution suggests reducing head room still more in the grand salon? If true, and if they don't want that solution, which seems reasonable, I think the engineer will have come up with it because he was given poor and very flakey instruction in the first place.
Surely France has some sort of slander laws that the professionals they so openly belittle could use? Fanny et Cie blithely ruin the reputation of tradespeople across the country with lies and utter bullshit without care for the repercussions!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Click and white Stephanie continue her lie that bleep do people stop on the street to ask what breed Ratso is, and beg to hold him. She loves to tell these lies about groups of people gathering around 50% discount. Ratso, clamoring to pet him and pick him up and hold him. Ratso has been barking nonstop in the video.

Auntie and Uncle looked genuinely happy to see the gruesome twosome leave. They are very gracious to them. They seem very happy to be settling into their new home which needs loads of work. They are far too kind to their crappy, greedy, obnoxious niece and her paid for gay side piece,

Philip is disgusting. He has a shirt unbuttoned about down to his navel. Gross! So rude to the aunt and uncle to show up like that at dinner,
i bet Amaury and Nutty will move there after their wedding.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.