The Chateau Diaries #306 The Chateau Diaries has become Me, Me, Me, Me and How to Spoil Oneself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Isabel and her mother own one chateau, one studio flat in the south of France with a harbour view, one x 3 bed flat In Angel, London, a beachfront house in South Africa and possibly and share in a house belonging to Grandma in the South of France and possibly a financial interest in a piece of land in S Africa and part of a house in Spain (or at least a bedroom) belonging to Ollie. Wonderful. And there is Ruby stating he cannot even get a corner of a room in a 50 room chateau. It's neither a dog's nor cat's life.
I forgot = the house in Framlington and the expectation that she may well inherit from Gerry... but..Patrons - Please can I have some more??? I don't want to have to pay for the chapel myself...

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
it makes me angry to see him racing Elsa, at six weeks plus pregnant, to the local pond and other places on the property. The poor puppy was likely so bewildered by her weight gain, exhaustion, and inability to keep up with her sister. This was a totally avoidable situation. Dan has always been negligent and reckless, and most every area of his life, to include failing to use safety equipment, failing to Follow, standard building, procedure, failing to adhere to any rules on workplace safety, playing fast and loose with his construction methods, failing to take care of any of his tools, failing to maintain any of his equipment, etc. I had hoped that he would have had a higher standard of care when caring for two animals that he purchased to keep him company on his property, and to serve as a YouTube channel content.
Dan will use those puppies for content, then offer to sell them to his fans. Mark my words!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
More drink driving.
France has a low .05 alcohol level , I hope they bust Snorty and he cannot drive his grifted Porsche for a few months. The gruesome twosome have alcohol misuse/ abuse issues.
---
Dan will use those puppies for content, then offer to sell them to his fans. Mark my words!
Bingo! he is very calculating. He will have contests to name the puppies. He will exploit them in every possible way. There really isn’t much of a difference morally or character wise between Dan and Stephanie Jarvis.

If they are purebred puppies, I think Dan planned the pregnancy and puppies. I wouldn’t put it past him to do something so low. He treated analyze like tit when they were together And had pretty much zero interest in his children when they were small. He has no empathy for people or animals, much like Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Control by chaos smoke and mirrors Stephanie strikes again, with contradictory statements and crap,
---

I can see him slowly poisoning her with arsenic after the will is rewritten.
Too funny. I’ve always imagined he is a pincher. When Fanny is drunk he is pinching her upper arm with a little twist when she annoys him. A bit of elder abuse karmically being bestowed on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If the books and the panelling are not going into the containers, would one have been enough or will it be a space available for yet more glass and china from emmaus.
The reason the books aren't going in the containers:
- all those books alone will fill two existing containers
- Grant has refused to move the boxes on his own
- Hell will freeze over before work starts on the GS. It's mid-May and Fanny says she's requesting a third report from the engineer because the professional structural engineer is an idiot who doesn't understand what she wants and Snorty explained in his paaaarfect French.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
When did we see Amaury try to fit a baby gate to stop the dog getting out? I reckon that may be when Ratso went on his killing spree.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
LucieVernay
11 hours ago
So according to Patreon the chickens are all dead bar 1 and you go out of your way to tell us Lancelot does not have a prey instinct. Really? And trying to blame Nathan for the delay in Heating when there was a Coroners inquiry.. also the septic tank collapsed because it was not infilled properly and is the very reason the Cherry Picker carrying the man whi died toppled in to the hole. Also keep spinning about delays caused by Engineer's reports. How do other Chateaus progress but yours does not????

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
10 hours ago
Wait the chickens were killed?? What happened? It was Lancelot? Oh noooo

@user-pz5oh8gp1y
9 hours ago
Is the dog not from an old purebred ratter? ..

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
9 hours ago (edited)
@user-pz5oh8gp1y Yes. But they have a high prey instinct. Lancelot should been taught right away to ignore the chickens by exposure to them under the very watchful eyes of his owners. With discipline, he would have learned to accept them as part of everyday life. I have a friend who has owned generations of terriers (also ratters). They are perfectly fine with her chickens, because they have been taught correctly. EDIT: apologies to Lancelot, someone has just said it was a fox.

@YM-rt1jy
8 hours ago (edited)
@BelindaNoonan-pc9ew Didn't their chickens have a shelter where they could put them safely every night ? That's how any farmers do. Strange ?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔
LucieVernay
11 hours ago
So according to Patreon the chickens are all dead bar 1 and you go out of your way to tell us Lancelot does not have a prey instinct. Really? And trying to blame Nathan for the delay in Heating when there was a Coroners inquiry.. also the septic tank collapsed because it was not infilled properly and is the very reason the Cherry Picker carrying the man whi died toppled in to the hole. Also keep spinning about delays caused by Engineer's reports. How do other Chateaus progress but yours does not????

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
10 hours ago
Wait the chickens were killed?? What happened? It was Lancelot? Oh noooo

@user-pz5oh8gp1y
9 hours ago
Is the dog not from an old purebred ratter? ..

@KathyRichards-tr9zx
9 hours ago (edited)
@user-pz5oh8gp1y Yes. But they have a high prey instinct. Lancelot should been taught right away to ignore the chickens by exposure to them under the very watchful eyes of his owners. With discipline, he would have learned to accept them as part of everyday life. I have a friend who has owned generations of terriers (also ratters). They are perfectly fine with her chickens, because they have been taught correctly. EDIT: apologies to Lancelot, someone has just said it was a fox.

@YM-rt1jy
8 hours ago (edited)
@BelindaNoonan-pc9ew Didn't their chickens have a shelter where they could put them safely every night ? That's how any farmers do. Strange ?
Kudos to Lucie Vernay ❤ ❤❤

And, I nominate her question for the next thread title:

🧵 How do other Chateaux progress but yours does not???? 🧵

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
STEPHANIE JARVIS IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR. EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. She lies with every breath that she takes.
Jarvis claims Ratso doesn’t have a high prey drive. LIAR!

This is backed up by a strong prey instinct, which has them on high alert at the slightest movement that might hint at a squirrel up a tree

they have a strong preyinstinct and are hence not a suitable choice for those with other family pets in the home

This breed does have a strong prey instinct, which has them on high alert at the slightest movement. Due

Because of its past, the Prague Ratter does have a high prey drive and will chase small animals

Prazsky Krysarik dogs have a high impulse to chase and catch something.

Known to have a tremendous preying instinct, it will readily chase small animals including squirrels, cats, mice, and rats

Due to their strong prey drive, they may not be the best choice for families who have other small pocket pets. Hamsters and the like are likely to be seen as prey and won't be safe.

2023Prague Ratters have a strong prey drive, so they may not get along well with other small pets. They have a tendency to stalk and attack smaller animals

When weighing up whether a Prague Ratter would be a good family dog, know they have a strong prey drive and will make the life of other small pets a misery.

They have a high prey drive and will readily go after squirrels, rats and mice

The Prague Ratter is a small speedy independent soul. Though somewhat of a loving lap-dog, they are known to be fairly suspicious and grumpy toward strangers. Unsurprisingly, they have a strong preyinstinct and are hence not a suitable choice for those with other family pets in the home.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is absolutely egregious neglect of that beautiful dog and now a large litter of puppies! I have a border collie myself so I know what extra affectionate loving, loyal dogs they can be when properly cared for. I am just sick of Dan’s callous attitude toward everything and everyone except for the damn crispy chateau. 🤮
As much as I enjoy watching Dan's vlogs one of his comments did not sit well at all. A while back he was making excuses for not putting out a vlog. He reeled off a list of things that had 'got in the way' e.g. the weather, blah blah blah etc etc etc . . . the boys. Hang on a minute . . . your boys 'got in the way'. Evidently he didn't realise how bad that sounded.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
If is interesting that if Stephanie believes that a Fox came and ate all her chickens, why isn’t she more worried about a fox eating Ratso? Why do they let the dog out unattended? Why do they not monitor the dog when he is outside? The dog was around the corner of the Château, chasing peacocks and the gruesome twosome. They had no clue. The dog was running into the street in front of the dump, and the gruesome twosome had no clue. Stephanie takes the dog for a walk, and the dog routinely disappears into the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.